Accounting for Branches Including Foreign Branches:
The course gives a detailed overview on the accounting for branches including foreign branches. This training on give you an in depth overview of how entities are supposed to account for the branches or the extension of business across geographical location.
All the concepts are explained extensively by the use of various case studies for the purpose of deep and insightful understanding. The training includes the following;
- Meaning of Branches and Foreign branches
- Types of branches
- Accounting for branches
- Accounting for foreign branches
- Professionals (majorly Accountants, Auditors, Accounting Consultants, and Chartered Financial Analysts etc.) who want to excel in global organizations by learning about global standards that ply in their working.
- Anyone who wants to learn about International Financial Reporting Standards and improve the knowledge about the working of organizations on a global level.
- Passion to learn
- Interest in finance and accounting
- Basic knowledge of accounting terms and concepts