Introduction to Cheat Sheet Python
Python is a high level, general purpose, and multi-paradigm programming language. Python is interpreted instead of compiled. Python was designed by Guido Van Rossum, a Dutch Programmer. It first appeared in the year 1990. The file extensions of Python can be .py, .pyc, .pyo, .pyd, .pyw, .pyz etc. Python is imperative, object-oriented, procedural, functional and reflective. Python has automatic memory management and dynamic typing system features. Python supports interpretation in multiple or cross-platform operating systems. Python is open source software and has a large community for its significant development.
Commands and Content on Cheat sheet Python
Python has an extensive library, scalable, extendable, interactive and contains many inbuilt methods to compute common operations. Below are the Cheat sheet Python commands mentioned which perform different kinds of operations:
|-o||To generate optimized bytecode|
|-c||To add the current directory to execute the python code|
|-s||To exclude imports while starting up the python code execution|
|-d||To show the output in debugging mode|
|-x||To disable built-in class-based exception (deprecated since 1.6)|
|file||To run a python script from the given file|
|-m||To execute the python file contents as the main module|
|-i||To enter into interactive mode after script or command execution|
|-I||To enter into an isolated mode|
|-O||To remove assert statements|
|-OO||To discard doc strings|
|-R||To turn on hash randomization|
|-u||To force standard output and error streams to be unbuffered|
|-W||To give warning control message|
|-J||Reserved for use in Jython|
Identifiers:- It is used to identify any function, class, variable, object or module etc., The valid identifier in python starts with any of a-z, A-Z, 0-9 or (_).
Reserved keywords: – and, exec, not, assert, finally, or, break, for, pass, class, form, print, continue, global, raise, def, if, return, del, import, try, elif, in, while, else, is, with, except, lambda and yield.
Operators: – The different types of operators in Python are Arithmetic Operators, Comparison (Relational) Operators, Assignment Operators, Logical Operators, Bitwise Operators, Membership Operators, and Identity Operators. The different types of numerical operators are int (signed and unsigned), long, float and complex numbers.
Loops: – The looping operators in Python are while, for and nested. The nested loops are while, for, do…while etc. The different loop control statements are break, continue and past statements.
Mathematical Functions: – The different functions available in python’s math module are
|fabs(Arg)||Returns absolute value of arg|
|ceil(Arg)||Returns smaller integer > or = to arg|
|copysign(arg1, arg2)||Returns arg1 with the sign of arg2|
|floor(Arg)||Returns largest number < or = arg|
|modf(Arg)||Returns integer and fractional parts of arg|
|trunk(Arg)||Returns truncated value of arg|
|exp(Arg)||Returns an exponential value of arg|
|log10(Arg)||Returns logarithmic value to base 10|
|sqrt(Arg)||Returns square root value of arg|
|cos(Arg)||Returns the cosine value of arg|
|sin(Arg)||Returns the sine value of arg|
|tan(Arg)||Returns the tangent value of arg|
|sinh(Arg)||Returns the hyperbolic sine value of arg|
|tanh(Arg)||Returns the hyperbolic tangent value of arg|
|cosh(Arg)||Returns the hyperbolic cosine value of arg|
|erf(Arg)||Returns the error function of arg|
|isfinite(Arg)||Returns true if finite else returns false|
|isinf(Arg)||Returns true if infinity else returns false|
|isnan(Arg)||Returns true if not a number else returns false|
|gcd(arg1, arg2)||Returns Greatest Common Divisor of arg1 and arg2 values|
Free Tips and Tricks of using Cheat Sheet Python Commands:-
- The python scripts can be run using command line window and running the command as python <python_file_name.py>
- The cheat sheet Python programs can be interpreted by running python in the command window and entering the commands one after the other.
- The conditional expressions can be used to write the conditional statements to execute the required computations.
- Lambda functions can be used to parallelize or streamline the complex processing list operations or a large number of multiple or concurrent operations.
- Decorators are the latest feature to wrap the functions around a function where the function can be passed as an argument to another function which returns a value and that will be passed as an argument to the function.
- In cheat sheet python, Boolean will be taken as an integer.
- In a few cases, the IDE can’t be used for the purpose of debugging where the cheat sheet python commands line window can be used to debug the python code. In such cases, the pdb module can be used which is in built-in python library.
- A shell command can be run from a python program or python file by using system() function in os class by calling command os.system(arg) where arg is the command which is defined as String.
- The filter function in the python creates the list for the elements which return only true.
- The map function will be applied to all of the items of an input list.
- The reduce function is used to apply some computation on a list and returns a value
Cheat sheet Python is easy to use and its syntax is easier to remember and code the programs easily. Python can be used in web development technologies by using different frameworks and technologies which support python. Django web application framework is built on top of Python which follows MVT architectural pattern.
Python will be used in terms of achieving a speed of execution for some computations in a few modern computing applications to achieve far better results compared to the other programming languages to achieve performance and high-end results.
This has been a guide to Cheat sheet Python here we have discussed the content and command as well as free tips and tricks of cheat sheet Python you may also look at the following article to learn more –