About Ajinkya Deo
Ajinkya Deo is an Indian film and television actor. He has acted in several Hindi, Marathi, and Gujarati films. He is mainly known for his commendable roles in the Marathi films Bombairiya (2019), 24 television series (2013), and Nati (2014). He has also appeared in Hindi films like The warrior queen of Jhansi (2019) and Tanhaji(2020).
- Ajinkya Deo is an Indian actor.
- Born in 1963 in Mumbai
- Has acted in Marathi and Hindi films, as well as television shows
- Has won several awards for his work, including a Maharashtra State Award for Best Actor for several marathi movies
- Deo served as the Executive Director of Prabhat Entertainment TV Channel, which was in operation from 2000 to 2002.
- He has won several awards, such as the Maharashtra State Film Awards and the Zee Gaurav Puraskar.
|Born||3 May 1963|
|Alma Mater||Mithibai College, Mumbai|
|Residence||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Early Life of Ajinkya Deo
- Born in 1963 in Mumbai
- Son of a Marathi actor named Ramesh Deo.
- Brother of director Abhinay Deo
- Seema Deo is the mother who’s a homemaker
- Went to Mithibai College, Mumbai
1985 – Worked as a hero in the Marathi movie Ardhangi.
1986 – Worked as Prasad sane in Marathi movie Majhe Ghar Majha Sansar.
1987 – He starred in the hit Marathi film Kashasathi Premasathi film and acted as Abhay Mohite.
1988 – Worked as Dr Prem in Sone pe suhaaga which was a hindi movie.
1993 – He starred the role of Adhikari in the movie Phool Aur Angaar.
1993 – Worked as Vikram Malgude having the nickname of Vicky for his character in the popular Marathi movie Lapandav
1995 – Worked in Marathi movie Paijan and in a Television series named Zee Horror Show in the episode of Jadu Tona Chandalika
2005 – Played the role of Bhagwan Shiv in a Hindi movie named My Ye Miss.
2010 – Worked in Marathi movie Jeta.
2013 – Played the role of Kartik and Abhay Gupta in the Hindi television series 24.
2014 – Acted as Mahesh Chandorkar in Marathi movie of Nati
2019 – Worked as an actor playing the role of Tatya Tope in the English movie of The warrior queen of Jhansi
2020 – Worked as the supporting character of Chandraji Pisal in the movie of Tanhaji.
2023 – Acted as a corrupt chief minister named Kelkar Surve in a Hindi film of kis ka bhai kisi ki jaan.
5 Best movies of Ajinkya Deo
Below mentioned are the top 5 movies in which Ajinkya has acted.
|Movie Name||Character Name||Box Office Collection||
|1987||Sarja||Sarja||Rs 8.14 Crore||Blockbuster|
|1993||Phool Aur Angaar||Adhikari||Rs 4.38 Crore||Blockbuster|
|1993||Lapandav||Vikran Malgude (Vicky)||Rs 4 Crore||Blockbuster|
|1996||The Peacock Spring||Vikram Singh||Rs 6 Crore||Hit|
|2020||Chandraji Pisal||Tanhaji||Rs 61.75 Crore||Super hit|
- Ajinkya Deo is a trained classical singer and has been prepared by renowned music director Pandit Jasraj.
- He is also a trained tabla player and has performed in numerous concerts across India.
- He is a member of the popular theater group Natya Sanskar, a platform for performing arts and theater.
- He is an avid reader and loves to read books of all genres.
- He is a keen photographer and has won several awards for his landscape and wildlife photographs.
The annual awards ceremony is a prestigious event that recognizes and acknowledges the outstanding achievements and contributions of individuals within the film and television industry. Here’s a list of received awards by him –
- 57th National Film Awards (2010): Special Jury Award for ‘Sarja’
- 57th Maharashtra State Film Awards (2010): Best Actor (Male) Award for ‘Sarja’
- 11th Pune International Film Festival (2011): Best Actor Award for ‘Sarja’
- 6th Zee Gaurav Puraskar (2011): Best Actor Award for ‘Sarja’
- 10th Screen Awards (2011): Best Actor (Male) Award for ‘Sarja’
- 4th Indian Telly Awards (2012): Best Actor (Male) Award for ‘Sarja’
- 7th Dadasaheb Phalke Academy Awards (2012): Best Actor Award for ‘Sarja’
- 5th Apsara Film & Television Producers Guild Awards (2012): Best Actor (Male) Award for ‘Sarja’
Ajinkya Deo has received numerous honors and awards for his fantastic contribution to the Indian film industry. He was honored with the prestigious Filmfare Best Supporting Actor Award in 2001 for his performance in Astitva. He was also nominated for the Filmfare Best Actor Award in 2003 for his role in Pitaah. Other awards and honors include a Best Actor nomination at the 2004 International Indian Film Academy Awards, a Best Actor Award at the 2004 Zee Cine Awards, and a Best Actor Award at the 2005 Bollywood Movie Awards.
Ajinkya Deo is an accomplished actor in the Indian entertainment industry. He has been in the industry for over two decades and has worked in some of the most popular films in the country. He is best known for his versatility and ability to play different roles. He has earned several awards and accolades for his performances in various films. He is one of the active members of the Indian Film and Television Producers Guild.