New Year '20 Offer
New Year '20 Offer
XML Training (5 Courses, 6+ Projects)
This XML Training Certification includes 5 courses, 6 Projects with 40+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access.
You will also get verifiable certificates (unique certification number and your unique URL) when you complete each of them. This course will help you learn XML standards, attributes and its role and responsibility in the web application development or any front-end application development.
Introduction to XML
Project on XML - Style Sheets with CSS and XSL
Project on XML - Document Object Model
Project on XML - Schemas
Project on XML - XSLT Files and Execution
What you get in this XML Training?
Mobile App Access
About XML Training
|Course||No. of Hours|
|Introduction to XML||3h 11m|
|Project on XML - Style Sheets with CSS and XSL||3h 36m|
|Project on XML - Document Object Model||2h 42m|
|Project on XML - Schemas||2h 22m|
|Project on XML - XSLT Files and Execution||5h 15m|
|Project on XML - XSLT and SVG Project||5h 15m|
|Project on XML - Web Service Parsing XML API||2h 38m|
|Web Development with XML||7h 59m|
|XML DTD Training||1h 17m|
|XML and Java||7h 38m|
|Course Name||Online XML Training Bundle|
|Deal||You get access to all 5 courses, 6 Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||40+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Learn what XML is as well as gain a comprehensive understanding of XML and how to use it.|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning XML and wants to make a career in Web development|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about software and their terms|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 5 courses, 6 Projects|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Online XML Training Curriculum
To give the best and greater learning experience to all the learners of EduCBA users and subscribers, the course called XML training has been designed as mentioned in the below table.
The XML training we bring to your from the brilliantly crafted hands of experts and designed it in such a way that the gap between the ask form industry and that of current skillset is been built and also aim to provide a sense of strong confidence to crack even the toughest nut with ease.
Our course in XML will expose you to the best in class theoretical concepts and advanced & latest topics as well from the bag of XML tutorials. The bunch of courses in this training will enable you to develop a web application, including websites and improvise on them to make them more powerful, versatile and smarter. So, without much wait let’s look at some major highlights.
This course on XML has been prepared with the utmost care and in such a way that either beginner or advanced learners would be able to get benefitted from this course. Some key highlights of the course are as follows :
- In the very first course we have a 3-hour long tutorial to introduce you to the world of XML and learn about concepts underlying in XML. This portion essentially has concepts about XML, XML DTD, & namespaces. We made sure to add a few examples from each section to fetch you a proper understanding of the terminologies.
- On more important thing we would learn in this tutorial is the comments and processing information along with an understanding of character data within tags.
- In the next section we have a plethora of topics to be covered. Starting from the format of XML, XML elements, XML attributes, and many such more to learning of XML parser, name it we have it! We do have a topic to go about in well-formedness, schemas and validation.
- In the next topic we would cover DTD in detail. This tutorial has everything related to DTD, starting from DTD components, elements and attributes, entities and lastly, not to forget, validations and summary!
- The next in line topic is about XSD, which primarily talks about the structure of XML language. This topic will enable you to learn more about XML schema concepts, how XML documents are made using XML schema and the creation of XML schema of simple and complex type.
- This theoretical topic, about XML and Java application, enables the learner to understand nitty-gritty about Java and the basics of Java for XML. This topic also teaches about the fusion of both the languages which are so syntactically different!
Now that we saw the course highlights, we don’t stop there! We have a pack where we learn about the methodology of how we integrate our learning in theory to actual practice in the practical world. With the practice we do here it will be easy for learners to deliver a quality project in real case scenarios. Some of the project highlights are:
- The first project is about Style Sheet with CSS and XSL. This project will take you through hands-on application of the theoretical topics in these 2 topics and present in a way on how we represent XML documents in CSS.
- The next project is about the Document Object model. In this project we would be learning the hands-on working of various terminologies learned in DOMs. Some terminologies to mention are; async property, SubString data method, Clone Node method and many such more!
- In the next project we would have an in-depth understanding of Schemas through the project. We would learn about Element schema, group element, kinds of validity and bring on some examples and discuss each of them!
- The next topic of the project is about XSLT files and execution. This topic deals with al technologies related to the transformation of XML documents into other XML documents, or other formats like HTML for web pages, XSL formatting objects or even plain text.
- The second last project which we want to mention is the one on the fusion of XSLT and SVG. We already by now know about XSLT, in SVG it more about defining vector-based graphics in XML documents or web pages.
- Last but not the least, we have the final project on a conglomerate of developing a Web service parsing XML API. In this we have topics like DOM parsing, SAX parser, and XML parser.
XML Training – Certificate of Completion
What is XML?
XML is called Extensible Markup Language which is a markup language and defines standards to describe and transform the data across the different web applications. It also contains a set of rules and encoded docs that are human and machine-readable. It was developed by World Wide Web Consortium. It is the extended form of SGML (Standard Generalized Markup Language). It was initially started in the year 1996. It has XML Schema related standards. It comes under the data serialization domain. XML has several components called as Docs, Declarations, Tags, Comments, Attributes, Elements, Entities, Encoding rules, Validations, Schemas, Tree Structures, Databases, Namespaces, Parsers, Editors, Viewers, Processors in the form of XML tools. XML mainly simplifies the development of HTML documents of complex and large websites. XML helps in exchanging the information between different systems or across several other networks or distributed systems.
The XML has some syntax rules called XML Declaration, Tags and Elements, Root element, Nesting of an element, XML attributes, Declaration Rules, etc. XML has basic and advanced XML features. There are also XML tools that interpret the XML documents.
Industry Growth TrendThe rapid application development market size is expected to grow from USD 7.8 billion in 2018 to USD 46.2 billion by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 42.9% during the forecast period.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
What tangible skills will I learn from this XML Training?
- The set of skills which can be acquired upon completion of this training course are XML, XML DTDs, Android Web service, Parsing XML API, Web Development, Java, XSD and XML Schema Definition.
- XML training has many excellent courses and chapters which are covered in this curriculum that are very useful in obtaining the knowledge of several types of web standards related techniques and several other Java-related skills and also related to the web.
- There are also some other skills which can be added upon completion of this XML training course are such as XML concepts, Web concepts, partial HTML knowledge, and Java-related skills, etc.
- The XML training course also has a set of tangible skills which are XML markup attributes, DTDs, Schemas and several types of encoding rules.
- This XML training course is very useful for the prospective Web Development computing engineers, Software engineers, Software Developers, in the process of development and maintenance of web development of several applications to provide data related operation on web platform across different networks or systems efficiently by handling a large number of users.
- Willingness to pursue a career as Web Developer or XML Programmer or Web Designer: The XML training course has a set of prerequisites which are required to proceed with the course contents such as XML basic knowledge, or advanced Web concepts and basics of a web application or HTML is also recommended to easily learn the concepts of XML. This XML certification is easy to learn if one has intermediate or basic knowledge on web-related standards or web application development or core concepts knowledge, and also any hands-on experience is an added advantage in the XML training to complete this XML training course.
- Students of Engineering in Computers: Any learner who is a student of engineering in computer science or computers in degree and has strong knowledge in the Web standards or concepts, XML basics or SXD or XML Schema, etc., then this XML training course is an added advantage to their career or profession or academics and also to obtain much knowledge in the XML training concepts using web development techniques and its relative web standards. This XML training course has also been designed to advance in their profession of the learner as a Data Analyst or XML Developer or XML Programmer professional.
- UNIX Engineer or VMWare engineer: This XML training course learners will be able to learn the number of skills from the contents of this XML training which will further enhance in getting the career advanced as a Data Analyst, XML Programmer, Software Engineer, XML Developer, Web Designer, System Engineer, Team Leader, HTML Programmer, Software Developer, Talend Architect, Consultant, Technical Lead, System Analyst, etc. This XML certification can be opted with no other single thought because of its excellent career opportunities in the current IT market. This training is best recommended for any prospective XML programmer.
- Bachelor or Master of Computers in Engineering/Science: Any Bachelor or Master in Computers Science degree or Engineering can choose this XML training course to secure an XML Engineer or Data Analyst job in any XML or Web-related or System Developer roles in the larger organizations.
XML Course FAQ’s- General Questions
Why should I choose this XML certification course?
Any XML Engineer or Web Development Engineer or System Engineer working on the Web development or XML documents and who are eagerly willing to master and learn the XML related concepts and techniques should directly choose this XML training course.
I don’t have a background in computer science or web development technologies or a technical engineering, can this Cyber Security course still be considered a good option?
YES, this course can still be considered as an option without any knowledge of computer concepts as this does not have any pre-requisite. Anyone who is willing to learn and is interested in the Web concepts or XML concepts can choose this training directly without any other basic training. The concepts in XML training can be easily learned without any knowledge but awareness of HTML or CSS or XHTML is highly advantaged.
Would this course add value to my profession?
Yes. this course would add value to the learners’ profile including verifiable certifications.
Is this a quick-fix to clear interview or do I still need to practice continuously while learning this XML training Course?
Yes, this is can be a quick-fix without any previous knowledge or experience in computers or web or its relative system developer roles. This XML training needs to spend a minimum of 40+ hours to complete.
- There are several career benefits upon learning this XML certification and course curriculum which are mentioned as below:
- This XML training course is a package of all the complete courses for the Web XML basic concepts and advanced concepts within deep knowledge in the XML topics including hands-on video courses for any XML Programmer or XML Developer.
- Any System Engineer or Software Engineer or Software Developer or Technical Architect can opt for this XML training to master the Web or XML concepts and also to elevate their profession to the next level.
- There are also several other benefits in the career upon choosing this XML training such as the course completion certificate which can be part of your profile as a verifiable qualification as a learner thus improving the career opportunities further.
XML Certification Course
Good training experience