Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
XHTML Training (4 Courses, 12+ Projects)
This XHTML Training Course includes 4 courses, 12 Projects with 35+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access.
You will also get verifiable certificates (unique certification number and your unique URL) when you complete each of the 6 courses. You will learn XHTML features, applications and uses in the web application development along with other UI frameworks and libraries.
XHTML List, Tables and Forms
Project - XHTML Styling with CSS
Project - XHTML Advanced Styling with CSS
Project - XHTML using Positional CSS for Layout
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this XHTML Training?
Mobile App Access
About XHTML Training
|Course||No. of Hours|
|XHTML - Beginners||1h 46m|
|XHTML - Tables and Forms||4h 03m|
|XHTML - Styling with CSS||2h 34m|
|XHTML - Advanced Styling with CSS||3h 41m|
|XHTML - Positional CSS for Layout||3h 7m|
|XHTML - Server Side Programming with PHP||3h 12m|
|XHTML - Advanced Server Side Programming with PHP||2h 28m|
|XHTML Practical - Styling with XHTML and CSS||2h 49m|
|XHTML Practical - Creating Website for an Engineering College||2h 11m|
|XHTML Practical - Case Study on XYZ Bank||1h 04m|
|Project on BootStrap - Creating an e-Commerce Website||1h 48m|
|Project on CSS and HTML - Designing a Company Website||1h 31m|
|Project on HTML CSS - Landing Page Design||1h 6m|
|Project on VBScript and HTML - Online Convertor and Calculator||2h 14m|
|Project On HTML CSS - Online Resume Builder||2h 36m|
|Project - Construction and Design Website using CSS||2h 31m|
|Course Name||Online XHTML Training Bundle|
|Deal||You get access to all 4 courses, 12 Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||35+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||These tutorials are to get started with the series of modules under XHTML and learn to choose your tools and validation|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning XHTML and wants to make a career in Web development|
|Pre-Requisites||Knowledge of HTML|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 4 courses, 12 Projects|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Online XHTML Training Curriculum
To give the best learning experience to all the learners of EduCBA users or subscribers, the course called XHTML training has been designed as mentioned in the below table. The complete list of courses and all the chapters have been listed in the form of course curriculum for the XHTML training with a complete description of every course and its’ contents in the format of different courses.
This Training is solely focused on XHTML markup language known as EXtensible HyperText Markup Language which plays an important part in the family of XML set of technologies. It is designed to make the readers a well certified XHTML Developer by providing rich hands-on experience and training on XHTML.
The Objective of the training revolves around the various topics which are part of XHTML technology and help make a user well profiled in XHTML. The main highlighted topics are XHTML Fundamentals, its List, Tables, and Forms, it’s Styling with CSS, using Positional CSS for Layout, XHTML Server-Side Programming with PHP, bootstrap, HTML, CSS, VBScript, etc. Going through these topics we help easily grasp all the deep earnings within XHTML.
This XHTML Training will help you become a proficient XHTML Developer. It will hone your skills by providing all the necessary topics needed to develop your full grasp over XHTML Technology and empower it. Some of these courses are discussed below:
- The first section kick starts you with XHTML fundamentals like XHTML Introduction, how to create HTML Page, examples on modifying settings of HTML, validating XHTML forms, basics of XHTML, explore the output with the help of various tools like editors, Notepad++, by various types of browsers and Firefox.
- In the second section, we’ll learn topics such as Basics of List & Task management, learning different types of lists such as ordered, unordered, definition and nested lists, spanning rows & columns, XHTML tables, building various form attributes like checkboxes, radio buttons, chaining images, email hyperlinks and building styled text input.
- The third section includes the concepts like Basics of CSS, generic fonts and guide to setup font family, the styling of text, understanding web-based fonts, text alignment and decoration, the definition of CSS attributes, color codes, how to define selector class, use of div and span tag with an example, and understanding various other properties like margin, border, padding, images, internal & external stylesheet and step by step guide to inheriting stylesheet.
- The last section comprises of Server-Side Programming with PHP in XHTML and it includes various topics such as How-to set up your server, creates a file in PHP, with the help of PHP generating HTML, control structures and XHTML forms
To improve the efficiency of the training, we have included real-world scenario-based projects which will make use of the knowledge learned in the sections of the training and which can also be implemented so that the individual learners may get more knowledge about the technology due to hands-on experience and this will also make them ready for the future projects various business. Below is the short overview of the real-life projects that we are going to see in this training:
- Project on XHTML Styling with CSS by Designing a Company Website wherein we’ll get to know about CSS and its various tricks & techniques used to manipulate the text of a web page and beautify the whole look and feel of the website.
- Project on XHTML Advanced Styling using CSS wherein we’ll learn the advanced concepts of modern-day CSS such as Selector class and styling, creating style with id, defining classes, div tag, span tag, creating and manipulating borders & background, and also explaining various implementations of CSS like Local Style sheet, External Style Sheet, Inheriting Style Sheets, etc.
- Project on XHTML using Positional CSS for Layout by Landing Page Design wherein we’ll learn various concepts such as binary coding and flash webpages, float attribute with image, form & paragraph, building floating page layouts, styling lists, and menus, using external positioning, etc.
- Project on Bootstrap by Creating Website for an Engineering College wherein we’ll develop a website with core bootstrap concepts such as headers, menus, grids, etc.
- Project on HTML and CSS Online Resume Builder wherein we’ll develop an online app for making a resume with some information provided. Here we’ll learn all the basics of HTML and CSS together such as creating HTML elements, creating templates, creating forms, creating modals for additional information, adding results and scripts, adding CSS to HTML elements, adding jQuery file to HTML elements, etc.
- Project on HTML and CSS – Landing Page Design. In this project we’ll use the concepts learned above in the courses and use them to make a Landing Page for a website. Here all the page creation is done using HTML as per the web page design and the look and feel are modified with the help of CSS.
- Project on VBScript and HTML – Online Converter and Calculator. In this project we’ll learn all the basics of VBScript and how to use it with HTML to make useful web applications.
XHTML Training – Certificate of Completion
What is XHTML?
XHTML is a markup language that is a part of the family of XML set of technologies. XHTML is called Extensible Hypertext Markup Language. It also extends the features or versions of HTML (Hypertext Markup Language) technology. XHTML is also an application of XML and it has different file extension type such as .xhtml, .html, .xml etc. Its internet media type MIME is application/xhtml+xml. It was developed by W3C which is a standard for the web technologies specifications. It was initially released in the year January 2000. XHTML also has many features that are similar to HTML. The main purpose of XHTML is to maintain it with some set of standards similar to XML to transform or manipulate the data along with some web application features. It has some set of rules and formats.
The XHTML is very useful for all web application developers and designers to use along with web development with different technologies, frameworks, and libraries. XHTML has several components or elements called Doctypes, Events, attributes, etc.
Industry Growth TrendThe rapid application development market size is expected to grow from USD 7.8 billion in 2018 to USD 46.2 billion by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 42.9% during the forecast period.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
What tangible skills will I learn from this XHTML Training?
- The set of skills that can be acquired on completion of this XHTML training course are XHTML, XHTML List, Tables, Forms, Styling with CSS, Positional CSS for Layout, Server – Side Programming and PHP related technologies.
- XHTML training has many excellent courses and chapters under each course that are covered in the course curriculum which is very useful in obtaining the knowledge of several types of XHTML concepts and techniques and several other skills related to the web or Server-side programming.
- The XHTML training also has a set of tangible skills which are CSS, advanced CSS topics, XHTML basics and advanced topics, server-side programming with PHP, etc.
This XHTML training is very useful for prospective web engineers, UI developers, front end developers, Full Stack Developers in larger organizations to provide web applications to a large number of users.
- Willingness to pursue a career as Web UI Designer or PHP Web Developer or Full Stack Developer: The XHTML training has a set of prerequisites which are required to be fulfilled to complete the course contents of this XHTML training are such as HTML or CSS basics or CML basics are recommended to easily complete the learning of the concepts of XHTML. This XHTML training course is easy to learn if one has intermediate or basic knowledge on XML, CSS or HTML core concepts knowledge, and also any hands-on experience is an added advantage in learning the XHTML and related CSS concepts to complete this XHTML training.
- Knowledge in XML or HTML or CSS: Any relevant experience or basic knowledge in the areas of HTML or XML or CSS concepts such as XML Schemas, CSS Box Models, Positional CSS, etc. in learning the XHTML training is an advantage and using the XML basics and advanced level elements and techniques will be a greater benefit to further learn the contents of this XHTML training more easily.
- Students of Engineering in Computers: Any learner who is a student of engineering in computer science or degree in computers and who are having strong knowledge in the XML or CSS or HTML along with any web programming language, then this XHTML training course is an added advantage to their career, professional success, academics and also to obtain much knowledge in the XHTML concepts or elements, then using XML based techniques and its relative XML schemas and HTML concepts. This XHTML training course will add many more benefits upon completion. This XHTML training has also been designed to advance the career of the learner as a Server-Side programmer or Web UI professional.
- Server Side Engineer or UI engineer: This XHTML training course learners will be able to learn more number of skills from the contents which will further enhance in getting the learners career advanced as a Data Analyst, XHTML UI Developer, Graphic & Web Designer, Software Engineer, PHP Web Developer, Software Developer, UI Developer, Team Leader, Web UI Designer, HTML Developer, Full Stack Developer or MEAN Stack Developer. This course can be opted with not even a single thought because of its excellent job opportunities in the IT industry. This XHTML training is best recommended for any Web or Server-Side Developer.
- Bachelor or Master of Computers in Engineering/Science: Any Bachelor or Master in Computers Science Engineering or degree can opt for this Virtualization course to secure a Cloud computing or Virtualization engineer job in any Cloud Computing related or System Administration roles in the larger organizations.
XHTML Course FAQ’s- General Questions
Why should I choose this XHTML training?
Any UI Engineer or UI Developer or Full-Stack Engineer working on the web page styling or CSS Positioning or Layout designing and who are willing to learn and master the XHTML concepts and advanced PHP knowledge and concepts should choose this Virtualization course.
I don’t have a background in computer science or web development technologies or a technical engineering, can this XHTML training course still be considered a good option?
YES, this course can still be considered as an option without the knowledge of computer concepts but this course has a pre-requisite of HTML knowledge. Anyone interested in learning the XHTML and web concepts can opt for this directly without any other basic course. The concepts in the XHTML training course can be easily learned without any hassles but any knowledge in HTML or CSS or XML is highly advantaged.
Would this course add value to my profession?
Yes. this course would add value to the learners’ profile also including verifiable certifications.
Is this a quick-fix to clear interview or do I still need to practice continuously while learning this XHTML Training Course?
Yes, this is can be a quick-fix with previous knowledge or experience in computers or XML or its relative concepts but HTML knowledge is required. This XHTML training course needs to spend a minimum of 35+ hours to complete.
- There are several career benefits upon learning this XHTML training and course curriculum which are mentioned as below:
- This XHTML training is a package of 4 complete online courses for the XHTML technologies and HTML and XML based concepts that provide in-depth knowledge in the XHTML topics including hands-on video content for any XHTML or Server-Side programming.
- Any XHTML Web Engineer or Server-Side Programmer can choose this XHTML training course to master the XHTML and CSS concepts to elevate their career to the next levels such as Server-Side programmer or XHTML programmer, Data Analyst, or HTML Developer, etc.
- There are also several other benefits in the career upon choosing this XHTML training such as the XHTML training course certification which can be part of your resume as a verifiable qualification for all the learners.
My XHTML Training Experience