Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
WordPress Training (3 Courses, 5+ Projects)
This WordPress Training includes 3 Courses, 5 Projects with 29+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access.
The course will help you gain a complete understanding of using WordPress features. You will learn WordPress installation, WordPress Semantics, Posts, pages, Blogging, WordPress Administration, Design & Layout and various other advanced functions.
WordPress Basics and Application Development
WordPress - Beginners to Beyond
Comprehensive WordPress Training
Project on WordPress - Creating a Plugin for Movies Directory
Project on WordPress - Creating a Construction Website
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this WordPress Training?
Mobile App Access
About WordPress Course
|Course||No. of Hours|
|WordPress Basics and Application Development||4h 4m|
|WordPress - Basics||2h 31m|
|Online Wordpress Course- Comprehensive Wordpress Training||14h 37m|
|WordPress Practical - Creating a Plugin for Movies Directory||2h 28m|
|WordPress Practical - Creating a Construction Website||3h 29m|
|WordPress Practical - Creating E-Commerce Website||2h 37m|
|WordPress Practical - Speeding up a WordPress Website||1h 09m|
|Hosting WordPress Website on Amazon AWS||35m|
|Course Name||Online WordPress Training Course|
|Deal||You get access to all 3 courses, 5 Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||29+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||WordPress installation, WordPress Semantics, Posts, pages, Blogging, WordPress Administration, Design & Layout, and various other advanced functions.|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning content management and wants to make a career in this Field|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about content management and basic coding would be preferable|
What do you get?
|Certificate of Completion for each of the 3 courses, 5 Projects|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/LinkedIn profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
WordPress Course Curriculum
This course from EduCBA aims at providing the best in class theoretical concepts in WordPress and as well expose you to real-life projects during the frame of the course to prepare you and build in confidence for tackling the toughest nut to crack in professional life and be confident on proceeding with the methodology.
During the course we would go through best in class theoretical materials to get you exposed to the latest technological advancements in WordPress. This course would teach you to set up your web hosting using WordPress. We would also go through learning standard or custom templates available with WordPress. This course will also teach you to build administer and update a website using WordPress. Last but not the least, we can’t forget the learning of the concept of managing users and administration part of the website!
We have designed our course in such a way that not only beginners would be one who would be benefitted, but also take care of people already working on web designing using WordPress to expose them to more advanced concepts as well as provide them with some seldom but important concepts. Some key highlights of the course are as follows:
- In this course you would be able to learn about all the features you would need to use in your day to day job. This course will start with teaching you to install WordPress to look ahead and learn “handsome” features in WordPress.
- We would start looking at WordPress from a beginner standpoint and the first start explaining about the creation of the post, creation of new WordPress Page and many other initial things from a feature standpoint.
- Next we would look at some net applications and user commands in WordPress which is a widely used feature along with looking at developing an e-commerce WebApp to understand the various themes available with WordPress. In some parts later we would also look at customizing the WordPress theme according to suit our taste of website we are trying to build.
- We would also study on how we can create a user registration form in WordPress as well.
- Once we are well versed with the different features in WordPress, we would look at settings and how do each type of setting affects the website we are trying to build.
- Next part we have a comprehensive tutorial on WordPress looking into various aspects of WordPress like WordPress Semantics, understanding posts, understanding pages, and a lot of other features.
- We do introduce our learners to what blogging is along with the meaning of comments and how to leverage the power in WordPress.
- We do have some portion dedicated to HTML to XHTML, where XHTML is more XML based website development language and is widely used in the industry nowadays.
We provide exquisite theoretical training right at the click of a button but don’t restrict ourselves to just that. We leverage our well thought of projects to make you grasp the theoretical concepts learned in a much easier and convenient way. Some of the project highlights are:
- The first project which we would be going through is based on building a plugin for the movie directory. In this project we would learn about registering Metaboxes and understand the core concept of having metadata. We would also learn about custom taxonomy in this project.
- The second project which we have in line is building a construction website wherein we would learn about different themes, customizations, plugins, and some other features which were not possible to cover in our previous project.
- The next project we have in line is about the creation of an e-commerce website. The main idea of this project is to get people well-versed with the most dynamic kind of website we can build. We would go through some technicalities related to e-commerce like shipping zones mapping, tax calculation, etc.
- Now that we have a well-versed idea of the development of websites, if we don’t optimize them the website might be of no use to users and eventually the intent of the development of the website will fail. Here we would learn about different optimizing techniques to optimize our website.
WordPress Course – Certificate of Completion
What is WordPress?
WordPress may be defined as the web development framework that lets us design and develops the web application by making use of pre-defined templates. It helps to build the web-based platform in a matter of hours as it has various inbuilt components that can be simply selected to use. The web application developed in WordPress is comprised of several plugins that provide the functionality to the application. There are various templates out in the market that can be simply chosen to give the overall view to the web application. The very interesting thing about WordPress is, it is an open-source platform but some of the themes or plugins are paid based on how their developers want them to be used by the customers.
WordPress can also be considered as the open-source web application development platform that makes web development very easy by providing free templates or themes. How the outlook of the web application will depend on which template has been chosen. Though it is possible to change the structure and the color of the theme it is something that can be done to develop the customized web application. It is very easy to use and its interesting feature makes it a very famous tool among the developers. It is interesting to know that one can also design the WordPress based web application using the online as well as an offline platform.
Industry Growth TrendThe rapid application development market size is expected to grow from USD 7.8 billion in 2018 to USD 46.2 billion by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 42.9% during the forecast period.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
Which tangible skills will you learn in this Course?
This Online WordPress Course has been designed and developed very carefully to meet the requirements of students, professionals, or anyone who want to learn WordPress to implement it. In this course, you will learn all the aspects of WordPress. Starting from the simple explanation about WordPress to the creation of actual web application, everything has been covered very sincerely. The examples used in this WordPress training has been selected wisely to deliver you much in less time. The efficient example solved in this tutorial will give you real exposure to how things work so that you could be made job-ready after finishing this course.
This WordPress Certification Course will also walk you through real-life examples of how WordPress could be leveraged to solve the actual or real life-based problems. The course will train you on all the points that fall under the shed of WordPress. In the mid of the WordPress training, you will start feeling confident about using this framework and by the end, you will be cognizant about WordPress and will be able to design or develop the web application on your own.
- To learn WordPress, there are some of the basic things that you should be knowing. The first one is web development. You should know how the web application is developed by writing the codes manually. It will make things very easy for you while you will be learning the advanced modules of WordPress. The second technology is, you should know which plugin can be used in which place. Knowing this will help you in developing an efficient web application that will be all set to solve the real-life problem. The understanding of the fundamental of the internet will also be helpful while learning WordPress. In this WordPress Training, we have tried to give you an overview of all the technologies that can be prerequisites for learning WordPress.
- The target audience for this Online WordPress Course could be the students, professionals, or anyone willing to learn web application development using WordPress. If we talk about students, they will be learning how to develop a web application that solves a real-life problem. Completing this WordPress Training will get them an edge when it comes to getting selected for the job or being selected for internships.
- The professionals who are already working in the domain of web development and want to expand their learning by getting hands-on experience in WordPress are the best audience for this Online WordPress Course. They will be learning everything about web development using WordPress and will be making things easier for them. They will also be getting some good technical skills which will help them stand out from the crowd. The educators who are already training students on web development can also opt for this WordPress Certification to expand the domain of their training. Not just training, but they will also be getting a good chance to jump into production.
How long it will take to learn WordPress from this WordPress training certification?
Based on your understanding and familiarity with web development, it depends on how long it may take to learn WordPress for you. For folks who are already working in this domain can consider the learning period of a month while folks who are new to the domain of web development may take around two months to get a deep insight of WordPress.
Why should I learn WordPress?
Learning WordPress will make you capable of designing and developing web applications in a matter of a few hours. You will be getting extra skills that will keep you a level up when compared with the web developers who have hands-on experience only on manual web development.
- This WordPress Course Training has been developed very carefully and sincerely to meet the expectation of the audience. The importance of this WordPress Certification may vary folks to folks but eventually, it is going to be beneficial for everyone who wants to learn WordPress. There are various benefits of this WordPress Certification and the important one is, it will push you a step ahead of the developers who do only the manual web application development. Rather than reading to find out how the course could be beneficial to you, you can opt for it to enjoy the juice of this Online WordPress Course. After completing this course, you will be able to develop the web application on your own and get some lucrative opportunities for your WordPress career growth
WordPress for Beginners
WordPress for Beginners
GAN HONG KENG