Learn from Home Offer
WINDOWS 10 Course Bundle - 8 Courses in 1
This Windows 10 Training includes 8 courses with 27+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access. You will also get verifiable certificates (unique certification number and your unique URL) when you complete each of the 8 courses. This training is for you to learn effective and innovative app development concepts on the latest version of Windows OS.
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this WINDOWS 10 Course Bundle - 8 Courses in 1?
Course Completion Certificates
Mobile App Access
About Windows 10 Training
|Online Windows 10 Training Bundle
|You get access to all 8 courses, Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.
|27+ Video Hours
|Getting Started with Windows 10, Advanced Concepts, Adaptive Triggers, and Data Binding, Simple Sound App, Simple Weather App, Simple Music Match Game App, Simple Content Explorer App
|Anyone serious about learning Windows 10
|Basic knowledge of using Windows 10
|What do you get?
|Certificate of Completion for each of the 8 courses, Projects
|Course Completion Certificates
|Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each 8course, Projects with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced app development skills
|Type of Training
|Video Course – Self Paced Learning
|You can download the software from the official website
|System Requirement for Windows 10
|Speaker / Headphone
Online Windows 10 Training Curriculum
Let’s have a look at the Windows 10 Course in detail below:
MODULE 1: Windows 10 Essentials Training
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Windows 10 9h 1m ✔ Windows 10 Apps - Beginners 3h 35m ✔ Windows 10 Apps - Intermediate 4h 15m ✔ Windows 10 Apps - Advanced 3h 23m ✔
MODULE 2: Learning from Practicals
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Project on Windows 10 Apps - Simple Sound App 1h 57m ✔ Project on Windows 10 Apps - Simple Weather App 18m ✔ Project on Windows 10 Apps - Simple Music Match Game App 2h 15m ✔ Project on Windows 10 Apps - Simple Content Explorer App 3h 26m ✔
Certificate of Completion
What is Windows 10?
A successor to Windows 8.1, Windows 10 is a series of personal computer operating systems developed by Microsoft as a part of Windows NT Family of Operating Systems. Windows 10 was released on July 15, 2015. It’s one of the most amazing features is the support for Universal apps. These Universal apps can be designed to run across multiple Microsoft product families with nearly the same code including Personal Computer, Tablets, Smartphones, Surface Hub, Xbox One & Mixed Reality. Microsoft Store serves as a unified storefront for apps, video content, and eBooks on Windows 10. Win32 console windows can also be resized now, without any restrictions.
Industry Growth TrendThe rapid application development market size is expected to grow from USD 7.8 billion in 2018 to USD 46.2 billion by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 42.9% during the forecast period.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
Which skills you will learn in this Windows 10 Training?
This Windows 10 training deals with the fundamentals of Application development for Windows 10. This training is important to provide an introduction from a developer’s perspective. It is both important and crucial to know how exactly modern apps for Windows 10 work and how they are managed by the system. This program focuses on various applications & features of Windows 10 for developing apps with UWP. It helps the student in mastering the basics of the same. This training equally emphasizes on using the gained knowledge by creating methods and introducing several features and techniques of UWP. By learning these techniques, the learner can improve their skills at a major level.
This Windows 10 training would increase the knowledge of learners on the fundamentals of the program and help them to learn the software with great ease. From Beginners to intermediate students, anyone can take up this course who is interested in learning app development concepts on the latest version of Windows OS.
Students will go through a step by step process to deliver and publish a great app on the Windows desktop that works equally well on mobile platforms as well. With this training, the students will be able to master skills on Windows 10, Adaptive Triggers, Data Binding, Simple Sound App, Simple Weather app, and others.
Requirements / Pre-requisites
- Basic knowledge about computers is a must. The computer should have at least 4GB of RAM and a running Windows 10 OS.
- Visual Studio 2015 RC or above is also needed before starting this training.
- A passion for creating and developing apps with lots of ideas and imagination is a much-needed pre-requisite before starting this Windows 10 training. There should be a desire and dedication to study the software through this course, then only the results would be positive
- Before starting, Windows 10 training the user needs to have a basic idea of app development. Since the training is based on workable knowledge teamed with various examples and techniques, the student needs to have a prior understanding of the minor basic needs of it.
- This Windows 10 Training targets huge audiences who are wanting to get starting with Windows 10.
- This Windows 10 training is not limited to any audience. A beginner or an intermediate both can use this training.
- The Windows 10 course is aimed at the audiences who are dedicated to learn and grasp the skills in no time
- If the learner desire to develop for Windows 10, then they can go for this training.
Windows 10 Training FAQ’s- General Questions
Will this Windows 10 training help me to grow my career?
Yes. It is a career based training, aimed to teach different techniques of App development and it will help you to create different apps using various scripts and commands with Windows 10 UWP. If you take up this course you will not only learn the software but also obtain command over the various methods and processes of developing apps which in turn will automatically open many career opportunities.
How much time will it take to learn app development through this Windows 10 training?
The difficulty level of this training varies from Beginner-Intermediate. This is one of the easiest and exhaustive courses on Windows 10. It all depends upon your grasping power and your desire to learn the software, rest you can learn it very quickly.
I used to work on Windows 8. Is the User Interface the same or changed in Windows 10? How will this Windows 10 training benefit me?
Windows 10 is the successor to Windows 8.1 and it is loaded with modified features and commands. The program has hugely been updated with two separate modes of UI. One is for the keyboard and mouse users and others for “Tablet” users. This training starts with the introduction to Windows 10 and teaches you the fundamentals of the same.
- Human Imagination cannot be limited nor it can be judged. In this Windows 10 Training, we all will learn various skills that will not only help us to shape our future but will also open many doors to many various career paths. It all depends on the learners’ capability and his passion for learning this course, rest all will fall into place.
- Windows 10 training is a career aimed at training that significantly believes by powering the skills and providing the learner to grasp many various procedures of learning App development through this course. This training aims to give the students a solid awareness of many of the commands and fundamentals in Windows 10 and to start developing their own polished and professional Apps.
- Having command over the Basics of Windows 10 is the most important factor one should have, to master this software. Thankfully, the workflow and interface are so friendly and suitable that it will not take much time for anyone who is a beginner to this software. Utilizing the tools is the second part, but making the most of the tools requires a great endeavor from the learner’s end.
- This Windows 10 Course, opens many possibilities for the students and professionals to choose from various career options. From Beginners to experienced students, anyone can take up this course who is interested in learning the development of apps with Windows 10. Learners can go for jobs like Data Analyst, Windows 10 App Developer, Software Programmer, Application Developer, Web Developer, PHP Developer, System Engineer.
Windows 10 Training Reviews
Good very good course overall
Good Starting Point
Álvaro Domínguez López
Windows 10 training review
Very in-depth learning