Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
Windows 10 Training (4 Courses, 4+ Projects)
This Windows 10 Training includes 4 courses, 4 Projects with 26+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access.
You will also get verifiable certificates (unique certification number and your unique URL) when you complete each of the 8 courses. This training is for you to learn effective and innovative app development concepts on the latest version of Windows OS.
What you get in this Windows 10 Training?
Mobile App Access
About Windows 10 Training
|Course||No. of Hours|
|Windows 10||9h 25m|
|Windows 10 Apps - Beginners||3h 41m|
|Windows 10 Apps - Intermediate||4h 21m|
|Windows 10 Apps - Advanced||3h 31m|
|Project on Windows 10 Apps - Simple Sound App||2h 2m|
|Project on Windows 10 Apps - Simple Weather App||18m|
|Project on Windows 10 Apps - Simple Music Match Game App||2h 18m|
|Project on Windows 10 Apps - Simple Content Explorer App||2h 9m|
|Course Name||Online Windows 10 Training Bundle|
|Deal||You get access to all 4 courses, 4 Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||26+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Getting Started with Windows 10, Advanced Concepts, Adaptive Triggers, and Data Binding, Simple Sound App, Simple Weather App, Simple Music Match Game App, Simple Content Explorer App|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning Windows 10|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge of using Windows 10|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 4 courses, 4 Projects|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each 4course, 4 Projects with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced app development skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|Software Required||You can download the software from the official website|
|System Requirement for Windows 10||
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Online Windows 10 Training Curriculum
Let’s have a look at the Windows 10 Course in detail below:
In this Windows 10 training, we learn all about Windows 10 and how to create Universal Windows Platform for App creation. We start the lectures by getting an introduction to Windows 10 and then learning about Universal Windows Platform. Next, we learn about how to create an app and creating controls through XAML. After this, we learn about the Navigation Model and Windows 10 Mobile emulator. Then, we learn about Adaptive designs and Visual states. Finally, we understand the Relative Panel & Split View.
Windows 10 Apps - Beginners
After getting aware of the basics, we will learn how to set up the working environment which speeds up the workflow and helps in solving many confusions. In this Windows 10 training, we start by getting an introduction. Then we work on a project called "Hello World". Then, we understand the usage of XAML in the project. After this, we study about the Grid Layout. Then, we study about the Simple Form App & Complex Layout App. Finally, we study about the usage of Relative Panel & Split View in the project.
Windows 10 Apps - Intermediate
In this Windows 10 training module, we go a little deeper and learn about the advanced concepts of the app development. We have three main sections in this module. The 1st section is about learning the Navigation, XML & Hamburger Menu which has topics on XAML Controls, fill up Code on XAML, Creating Simple Hamburger, Creating Split View, AutoSuggest Box, Calendar View & Scroll Viewer. The 2nd section is about Canvas & Shapes. The 3rd section is about Mock Coffee Shop App.
Windows 10 Apps - Advanced
In this chapter, we learn about the Adaptive Triggers & layouts, Data Binding & Mock News App.
Project on Windows 10 Apps - Simple Sound App
In this Windows 10 training, we will study about the media elements while creating apps & Creating app packages. This module has only one main section about Simple Sound App. This section includes topics on Creating Classes, Creating Two Different Private Variable, Media Elements, Drag & Drop Functionality, AutoSuggest Search Filter & Submitting the App.
Project on Windows 10 Apps - Simple Weather App
Through this module, we will be learning in detail explanation about the Simple Weather App and its function and features and how to work and use it. It also teaches us practical examples of Simple Weather App.
Project on Windows 10 Apps - Simple Music Match Game App
Through this Windows 10 training, we will learn to create a music match game right from scratch. We will learn how to set up data binding, create private property class, changes in images, song grid view method, correct song title, prepare new game, Microsoft add an example, adjust height, grid and row & add storage folders,
Project on Windows 10 Apps - Simple Content Explorer App
This is the last module of this Windows 10 training. In this module, we will learn to create a simple Content Explorer App. We start by creating Marvel FaÃƒÂ§ade, Character Data Wrapper, Getting JSON Massage, Include System Collections, Attribution Marvel, X Men Comics, Add Scroll Viewer, Text Block Comic Detail, Cortana Sample App, Create Rectangle Color & Voice Command Dictionary.
Certificate of Completion
What is Windows 10?
A successor to Windows 8.1, Windows 10 is a series of personal computer operating systems developed by Microsoft as a part of Windows NT Family of Operating Systems. Windows 10 was released on July 15, 2015. It’s one of the most amazing features is the support for Universal apps. These Universal apps can be designed to run across multiple Microsoft product families with nearly the same code including Personal Computer, Tablets, Smartphones, Surface Hub, Xbox One & Mixed Reality. Microsoft Store serves as a unified storefront for apps, video content, and eBooks on Windows 10. Win32 console windows can also be resized now, without any restrictions.
Industry Growth TrendThe rapid application development market size is expected to grow from USD 7.8 billion in 2018 to USD 46.2 billion by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 42.9% during the forecast period.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
Which skills you will learn in this Windows 10 Training?
This Windows 10 training deals with the fundamentals of Application development for Windows 10. This training is important to provide an introduction from a developer’s perspective. It is both important and crucial to know how exactly modern apps for Windows 10 work and how they are managed by the system. This program focuses on various applications & features of Windows 10 for developing apps with UWP. It helps the student in mastering the basics of the same. This training equally emphasizes on using the gained knowledge by creating methods and introducing several features and techniques of UWP. By learning these techniques, the learner can improve their skills at a major level.
This Windows 10 training would increase the knowledge of learners on the fundamentals of the program and help them to learn the software with great ease. From Beginners to intermediate students, anyone can take up this course who is interested in learning app development concepts on the latest version of Windows OS.
Students will go through a step by step process to deliver and publish a great app on the Windows desktop that works equally well on mobile platforms as well. With this training, the students will be able to master skills on Windows 10, Adaptive Triggers, Data Binding, Simple Sound App, Simple Weather app, and others.
Requirements / Pre-requisites
- Basic knowledge about computers is a must. The computer should have at least 4GB of RAM and a running Windows 10 OS.
- Visual Studio 2015 RC or above is also needed before starting this training.
- A passion for creating and developing apps with lots of ideas and imagination is a much-needed pre-requisite before starting this Windows 10 training. There should be a desire and dedication to study the software through this course, then only the results would be positive
- Before starting, Windows 10 training the user needs to have a basic idea of app development. Since the training is based on workable knowledge teamed with various examples and techniques, the student needs to have a prior understanding of the minor basic needs of it.
- This Windows 10 Training targets huge audiences who are wanting to get starting with Windows 10.
- This Windows 10 training is not limited to any audience. A beginner or an intermediate both can use this training.
- The Windows 10 course is aimed at the audiences who are dedicated to learn and grasp the skills in no time
- If the learner desire to develop for Windows 10, then they can go for this training.
Windows 10 Training FAQ’s- General Questions
Will this Windows 10 training help me to grow my career?
Yes. It is a career based training, aimed to teach different techniques of App development and it will help you to create different apps using various scripts and commands with Windows 10 UWP. If you take up this course you will not only learn the software but also obtain command over the various methods and processes of developing apps which in turn will automatically open many career opportunities.
How much time will it take to learn app development through this Windows 10 training?
The difficulty level of this training varies from Beginner-Intermediate. This is one of the easiest and exhaustive courses on Windows 10. It all depends upon your grasping power and your desire to learn the software, rest you can learn it very quickly.
I used to work on Windows 8. Is the User Interface the same or changed in Windows 10? How will this Windows 10 training benefit me?
Windows 10 is the successor to Windows 8.1 and it is loaded with modified features and commands. The program has hugely been updated with two separate modes of UI. One is for the keyboard and mouse users and others for “Tablet” users. This training starts with the introduction to Windows 10 and teaches you the fundamentals of the same.
- Human Imagination cannot be limited nor it can be judged. In this Windows 10 Training, we all will learn various skills that will not only help us to shape our future but will also open many doors to many various career paths. It all depends on the learners’ capability and his passion for learning this course, rest all will fall into place.
- Windows 10 training is a career aimed at training that significantly believes by powering the skills and providing the learner to grasp many various procedures of learning App development through this course. This training aims to give the students a solid awareness of many of the commands and fundamentals in Windows 10 and to start developing their own polished and professional Apps.
- Having command over the Basics of Windows 10 is the most important factor one should have, to master this software. Thankfully, the workflow and interface are so friendly and suitable that it will not take much time for anyone who is a beginner to this software. Utilizing the tools is the second part, but making the most of the tools requires a great endeavor from the learner’s end.
- This Windows 10 Course, opens many possibilities for the students and professionals to choose from various career options. From Beginners to experienced students, anyone can take up this course who is interested in learning the development of apps with Windows 10. Learners can go for jobs like Data Analyst, Windows 10 App Developer, Software Programmer, Application Developer, Web Developer, PHP Developer, System Engineer.
Windows 10 Training Reviews
Good very good course overall
Good Starting Point
Álvaro Domínguez López
Windows 10 training review
Very in-depth learning