New Year '20 Offer
New Year '20 Offer
VMware Training (4 Courses)
4 Online Courses
Verifiable Certificate of Completion
VMware Virtualization Course - Beginners to Beyond
VMware vSphere Virtualization
VMware Virtual Machines
What you get
Mobile App Access
Online VMware Training Course
This VMware Training Certification includes 4 comprehensive Online VMware Courses with 26+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. You get to learn VMware virtualization and its concepts, vSphere, how to download and deploy VMware vCenter and administer vSphere infrastructure.
VMware Training is about the Virtualization of operating systems and providing services in the form of cloud computing. It contains four online courses called VMware Virtualization Course – Beginners to Beyond, VMware vCenter, VMware vSphere Virtualization and VMware Virtual Machines in the form of hands-on videos. This Online VMware Course is about the basic virtualization concepts called vCenter, vSphere and Virtual Machine implementation, etc. The main contents of the VMware Training are such as VMware and Virtualization beginners’ course and implementation of Virtual Machines using Virtualization concept.
VMware Course explains about Beginners to Beyond VMware Virtualization concepts, along with advanced virtual machine concepts. This VMware Course contains four online courses with several modules and chapters in the form of a course curriculum that explains several topics clearly. The curriculum is designed into four modules with four certificates. The VMware Course can also be accessed offline upon subscribing to lifetime membership that grants access to the complete course.
Industry Growth Trend
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
About Online VMware Training
|Courses||No. of Hours|
|VMware Virtualization Course - Beginners to Beyond||12h 41m|
|VMware vCenter||3h 2m|
|VMware Virtual Machines||7h 21m|
|VMware vSphere Virtualization||3h 8m|
|Course Name||Online VMware Training Course|
|Deal||You get access to all 4 courses bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||26+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Learn VMware virtualization and its concepts, vSphere, how to download and deploy VMware vCenter and administer vSphere infrastructure|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about learning VMware and wants to make a career in this Field|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about virtualization would be preferable|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 4 courses|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
VMware Training Curriculum
In this section, each module of the VMware Certification Course is explained.
|Sr. No.||Course Name||No. of Hours||Course Description|
|1||VMware Virtualization Course – Beginners to Beyond||13||The topics covered under this module are – Introduction to vCenter concepts and its appliance servers, hypervisor and resource allocation concepts, installation of vCenter, Virtual Machine creation, ESXi configuration setup, setting up vCenter appliance, Files in Web Client, identifying file types, analyzing different options, data center modifications, vCenter access and permissions, ESXi host connection, data center creation, standard switches and different types of tools etc.|
|2||VMware vCenter||3||This module is about the VMware and vCenter appliances, vCenter installation, fault tolerance, vCenter features, ESXi system requirements, vSphere client, administration and usage.|
|3||VMware vSphere Virtualization||3||The topics covered under this module are introduction to vSphere, server concept and fundamentals, server and storage basics, tower server, CPU socket, and CPU Core, different types of storages, Virtualization with vSphere, different benefits of virtualization, ESXi compatibility and installation, vCenter server installation and its storage & data centers set up.|
|4||VMware Virtual Machine||7||The topics covered under this module are VMware training, basic Linux commands, overview and installation of VMware workstation and its settings, installation of different windows operating systems in VMware workstation, installation of RHEL Linux versions, installing VMware on ESXi servers, different types of network settings on VMware work station, importing virtual machine on VMware player, managing and resolving different types of network settings on VMware, conversion of physical machines to virtual machines, creation and cloning of shared virtual machines, accessing virtual machines as remote, permissions settings of shared VM, snapshots of virtual machines etc.|
|5||Total No. of Hours||26+ Hours|
VMware Training – Certificate of Completion
What is VMware?
VMware is a virtualization concept that is based on virtualizing or containerizing different types of operating systems in the form of cloud computing for easy access to resources. It was developed by VMware Inc. software company which provides cloud computing and platform level virtualization services for desktops and servers. The virtualized services can be anything of applications or servers or storage or networks. There are a lot of benefits of using Virtualization are such as operational costs reduction, very minimum or negligible downtime, more efficiency, productivity, responsivity, etc. The main properties of Virtualization are isolation, encapsulation, partitioning, hardware independence, etc. In VMware, the virtualization concepts are of two types called Server Virtualization or Network Virtualization. Virtualization mainly isolates the physical hardware from the user work environment. The Virtual Machines have thin layers of isolation called hypervisor which makes the different virtual machines to be run on a single host.
The Server Virtualization is responsible for running multiple operating systems on a single server with high efficiency that increases the application performance and high availability of the server. The virtualization can also be related to desktops where the virtualized desktops can be shared with the remote locations easily and instantly.
Which tangible skills you will learn in this Course?
- The set of skills which can be obtained from this VMware Training are such as VMware, Virtualization, vCenter, vSphere, Virtual Machines, Hypervisor, ESXi, VM Creation, vCenter Installation, Files in the Web client, ESXi host, Alarms, vSphere HA and Cluster, Master-Slave Configuration, etc.
- The several other skills from this course are such as VMotion, Snapshots, EVC, Standard Switch, Network Load Balancing, Distributed Switches, Standard to DV Switch Migration, etc.
- The other skills which can be obtained on completion of this Online VMware Course are such as Impact Analysis of DV Switch, Clone Template, vAppLinux Basic Command, Installing Win7 in VM Ware workstation, VM Ware Player, VM Ware Converter Standalone, VM Ware Shared Machine, and VM Ware Machine Snapshot.
- The course also contains a set of tangible skills such as network and desktop virtualization, hypervisor, vSphere, vCenter, memory allocations, resource sharing, etc.
- This VMware Training contains skills that are required for VMware developers or Server Admins to administrate the servers and applications based on the resource allocations and configurations.
- Basic knowledge on VMware administration: The course has few prerequisites such as it requires basic knowledge on server administration or VMware or Virtualization concepts or technologies to run the shared resources or virtualized networks across the data centers.
- Knowledge in any ESXi server or vCenter Server: A basic knowledge on the usage of VMware technologies like VMware servers, vSphere or vCenter servers, hypervisor concepts is an added advantage to easily learn the VMware concepts. This VMware Training gives more benefits in terms of Virtualization for any Server Admin or VMware Admin.
- Students or Professionals with VMware Administration experience: Any student or working professional with VMware administration experience or any system administration or server administration experience can choose this course. It is highly recommended to have basic knowledge of the virtualization technologies or hypervisor or server or network virtualization techniques. Anyone interested in learning or to work on VMware or vCenter or vSphere servers are the target audience for this course.
- System Administrators or System Engineers or command line working experience: All the System Administrators, or Systems Engineers or Server Admins are the target audience for this VMware course. Anyone with a relative server or VMware admin skills can choose this course. Any professional is eligible to opt for this Online VMware course with roles such as System Admins, Network Admin, Data Analyst, Virtualization Consultant, VMware System Administrator, Systems Engineer, Technical Support Engineer, Windows System Administrator, Citrix Administrator, Technical Specialist, Linux Administrator, etc.
VMware Course – FAQ’s
Is this VMware Training recommended for anyone having basic computer knowledge or does it need any specialization?
Yes, this can be chosen by any fresher or student or an experienced professional with basic knowledge on VMware or any exposure to Virtualization concepts and different Hyper-v techniques on several shared servers or networks.
Is VMware server or computing technology beneficial for existing Windows users?
YES, this VMware cloud computing technology very useful with several benefits such as enhanced performance, easy creation of users and desktop resources for remote locations or increased scalability for the existing applications or users.
Does this VMware Training add benefits to the learner’s profession?
Yes. this VMware course adds a lot of benefits to the learner’s profession such as offline and online video content and verifiable certificates with lifetime access to the subscribed course contents.
Is this VMware Certification Course recommended for the System Admin or Server Admin or Network Admin?
Yes, this course is well recommended to all the types of Computer System or Server Administrators along with Network admins where the advanced virtualization techniques can be learned from this course. The Online VMware course needs a minimum of 26+ hours to complete the course contents learning.
- The career benefits of this VMware Training are described as below:
- The VMware Course contains virtualization techniques on server and desktop variants and Hyper-v features which is an added career benefit to the subscribers of this course.
- Any Systems Admin or Network Admin or Server Admin or Hyper-v Admin can choose this VMware Training which will add a lot of benefits to the learners such as advanced virtualization techniques, installation, configuration and maintenance of shared resources and managed remote content on a single host for the multiple resources.
- The other career benefits of this VMware Training are such as – it explains the complete details about the latest VMware server technologies and its multiple technological and architectural features involved in the form of hands-on videos.
- The advantages of choosing this course are such as any professional or student can easily grasp the concepts of this course and can grab excellent opportunities based on VMware skill set.
Working with VMware Solutions