Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
VIRTUALIZATION & VMWARE Course Bundle - 9 Courses in 1
This Virtualization Certification Course includes 9 courses with 23+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access. You will also get verifiable certificates (unique certification number and your unique URL) when you complete each of the courses. This course includes several modules that contain Virtualization related concepts such as Server virtualization, VMWare center, vSphere.
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this VIRTUALIZATION & VMWARE Course Bundle - 9 Courses in 1?
Course Completion Certificates
Mobile App Access
About Virtualization Certification Course
|Course Name||Online Virtualization Course Bundle|
|Deal||You get access to all the 9 courses, Projects. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||23+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||What is virtualization, its uses and various virtualization software? Further, we will learn the challenges in Virtualization, key properties of virtual machines. We would discuss the state of infrastructure within virtualization|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning Virtualization and wants to make a career in it|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge of Virtualization|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 9 courses, Projects|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Online Virtualization Course Curriculum
The below table gives a detailed overview of all the courses with the list of chapters covered in the course content–
MODULE 1: VMware Essentials Training
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details VMware vSphere Virtualization 4h 11m ✔ VMware Virtual Machines 7h 9m ✔ Virtualization with VMware 1h 38m ✔ Virtualization using KVM 3h 06m ✔ Server Virtualization 1h 06m ✔
MODULE 2: Projects based Learning
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Virtualization and Cloud Computing 58m ✔ Hyper-V and Virtualization Training 1h 5m ✔ VMware vCenter 2h 55m ✔ Docker Training 1h 54m ✔
Virtualization Course – Certificate of Completion
What is Virtualization?
Virtualization is the process of virtualizing the software and hardware components such as Computing devices, operating systems, hardware platforms, computer networks, RAM and physical storages, etc. Virtualization can be referred to as either hardware or platform Virtualization. All the operating systems are separated from each other in the Virtualization process. There are different types of Virtualization such as Client and Desktop Virtualization Services, Server Virtualization, Network Virtualization, Applications Virtualization, and Storage Virtualization. The different Virtualization methods are used based on the application of the requirement. This would save a lot of time and effort rather than waiting for the computing resources to fulfill the needs. Virtualization is the core component of cloud computing where it enables cloud computing to work efficiently. Virtualization enables the increase of availability, fast server responses, independent services, efficient effective utilization of the hardware components.
The Windows Virtualization is the process of installing Hyper-V in Windows. Hyper-V is the core component of Virtualization which is called Hypervisor. Virtualization enables to create a greater number of virtual resources from a single physical resource. The different concepts of Virtualization are Virtual Networks, Virtual Storage, Virtual Memory, Virtual CPU which will be controlled from a remote computer rather than directly interacting with it.
Industry Growth TrendThe Application virtualization market size is expected to grow from USD 2.2 billion in 2018 to USD 4.4 billion by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 14.0% during the forecast period.The growing need for providing solutions for lengthy application installation process with improved security and simplifying the management of overall application cycle are the major growth factors for the market.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
What tangible skills will I learn from this Virtualization Certification?
- The set of skills that can be acquired on completion of this Virtualization course are web VMware, vSphere, Cloud, KVM, Virtual Machines, Server Virtualization, Hyper-V, VMWare vCenter, Cloud, Cloud Computing, Server Appliance, Docker. and a few other Virtualization and cloud computing technologies.
- Virtualization certification has many excellent courses and chapters which are covered in this course curriculum that are very useful in obtaining knowledge of several types of Virtualization techniques and several other skills related to cloud computing.
- There are also some other skills which can be added from this Cyber Virtualization course are such as Hyper-V, VMWare vCenter, Dockers, Containers, KVM, Cloud computing, etc.
- The Virtualization course also has a set of tangible skills that are installing or virtualizing the windows using Hyper-V, Virtualizing the several types of operating systems according to their capabilities.
- This Virtualization course is very useful for the prospective Cloud computing engineers, VMware engineers, Linux Admin, Citrix Admin to virtualize the computing resources in larger organizations to provides the connecting capabilities to a large number of users.
- Willingness to pursue a career as Virtualization Consultant or Linux Admin or VMWare admin: The Virtualization course has a set of prerequisites which are required to proceed with the course contents such as UNIX basic knowledge, advanced networking concepts and the basics of cloud computing is also recommended to easily learn the concepts of Virtualization. This Virtualization course is easy to learn if one has intermediate or basic knowledge on operating systems, networking, and system administration core concepts knowledge, and also any hands-on experience is an added advantage in the Virtualization and cloud computing area to complete this Virtualization certification course.
- Knowledge in Networking or OS or Cloud Computing: Any relevant experience or basic knowledge in the areas of operating systems or networking or cloud computing or Virtualization concepts or such as Hyper-V, VMware, vSphere, etc. in maintaining the cloud computing systems and Virtualizing the computing resources using the Virtualization techniques will be a greater benefit to further learn the contents of this Virtualization course more quickly.
- Students of Engineering in Computers: Any learner who is a student of engineering in computer science or degree in computers and who are having strong knowledge in the networking, operating systems and cloud computing or Hyper-V or Virtualizing along with any programming language, then this Virtualization course is an added advantage to their career, academics and also to obtain much knowledge in the Virtualization techniques using cloud computing techniques and its relative Virtualization standards in this Virtualization course. This Virtualization certification will add many more benefits once upon completion of the same. This Virtualization course has also been designed to advance the career of the learner as a VMware or cloud computing professional.
- UNIX Engineer or VMWare engineer: This Virtualization course learner will be able to learn the number of skills from the contents which will further enhance in getting the career advanced as a Citrix Engineer or Windows System Administrator, Data Analyst or Virtualization Consultant or Windows VMware Administrator or VMware System Administrator or System Engineer or Technical Support Engineer or Linux System Administrator or IT Infrastructure Manager or Hyper-V Administrator or Network Administrator or Cloud Consultant or Cloud Architect. This Virtualization certification can be opted with no other thought because of its excellent job opportunities in the current market. This Virtualization course is best recommended for any Cloud computing engineer.
- Bachelor or Master of Computers in Engineering/Science: Any Bachelor or Master in Computers Science Engineering or degree can opt for this Virtualization course to secure a Cloud computing or Virtualization engineer job in any Cloud Computing related or System Administration roles in the larger organizations.
Virtualization Course FAQ’s- General Questions
Why should I choose this Virtualization course?
Any VMWare Engineer or Citrix Engineer or Cloud Computing Engineer working on the cloud computing systems or Virtualization and who are eagerly willing to learn and master the Cloud Computing and Virtualization techniques and concepts should choose this Virtualization course.
I don’t have a background in computer science or web development technologies or a technical engineering, can this virtualization certification still be considered a good option?
YES, this course can still be considered as an option without the knowledge of computer concepts as this is not having any pre-requisite. Anyone interested in learning the Virtualization and cloud computing concepts can opt for this directly without any other basic or warmup course. The concepts in the Virtualization course can be easily learned without any hassles but any knowledge in computers or networking or operating systems are highly advantaged.
Would this course add value to my profession?
Yes. this course would add value to the learners’ profile definitely including verifiable certifications.
Is this a quick-fix to clear interview or do I still need to practice continuously while learning this virtualization certification?
Yes, this is can be a quick-fix with previous knowledge or experience in computers or Virtualization or its relative system engineering administration roles. This Virtualization course needs to spend a minimum of 23 plus hours to complete.
- There are several career benefits upon learning this Virtualization course and course curriculum which are mentioned below:
- This Virtualization course is a package of all the complete courses for the cloud computing and Virtualization that provides in-depth knowledge in the Virtualization topics including hands-on video content for any VMWare or UNIX engineer.
- Any Citrix Engineer or UNIX Engineer or VMware Admin or Systems Admin can opt for Virtualization Security course to master the cloud computing techniques and elevate their career to the next level such as Cloud Computing or VMWare Consultant, Data Analyst, Cloud Consultant or Cloud Architect, etc.
- There are also several other benefits in the career upon choosing this Virtualization course such as the Virtualization course certification which can be part of your CV or resume profile as a verifiable qualification for all the learners thus improves the job opportunities further in the Cloud market.
Virtualization and Cloud Computing
Lester Darris, DBA
Cloud Computing Review
Richard H. Rihm