Black Friday Offer
Black Friday Offer
VBScript Training (3 Courses, 3+ Projects)
This VBScript Training includes 3 Courses, 3 Projects with 20+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access.
You get to learn VBScript language and then execute your VBScript programs on the spot.
VBScript for QTP Programmers
Project on VBScript and HTML â€“ Online Convertor and Calculator
Project on VBScript - Product Listing Website
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this VBScript Training?
Mobile App Access
About VBScript Training Course
|Course||No. of Hours|
|Project on VBScript and HTML - Online Convertor and Calculator||2h 1m|
|Project on VBScript - Product Listing Website||2h 44m|
|VBscript Project - Website for Forums and Blogs||3h 2m|
|Course Name||Online VBScript Certification Training|
|Deal||You get access to all 3 courses, 3 Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||20+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Learn VBScript language and then execute your VBScript programs on the spot.|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning VBScript and wants to make a career in this Field|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about scripting would be preferable|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 3 courses, 3 Projects|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
VBScript Training Curriculum
In this section, each module of the VBScript Certification Training is explained.
The goal of the course is to provide a deeper knowledge and hands-on learning experience on Visual Basic Scripting language which has been created by Microsoft and designed in Visual Basic studio environment. The course provides a provide overall knowledge on the effective system administration and system management using VB Script.
This course provides an in-depth range of skills set in the Visual Basic environment with a comprehensive module to provide practical knowledge of the VB Scripting language which could be applied in a real-time business environment.
The course provides complete knowledge on the VB Scripting which is an object-based programming language unlike other languages and it has an agile and quick interpreter a very simple programming language. Execution of VBScript in the host platforms like IIS (Internet Information Services), IE (Internet Explorer) is all covered in this course.
The course covers 3 online video training modules and 20+ hours of video tutorials on VBScripting, Testing, System maintenance, and Hosting on the local environment. The whole module that is provided is based on recent trends and growing job opportunities in the application development domain.
- The course has over 8+ hours of basics on VBScript tutorials which are effectively designed by domain experts for beginners who are willing to learn the language.
- After the first beginner module, the course covers an extensive 3 hours of advanced tutorials on VBScript.
- Some of the wide range of skills that could be acquired upon completion are VBScript Syntax, VBScript In Browsers, Constants, Variables, Decision Making, Numbers and Strings, Loop Statements, Functions, Arrays, Input Box, Date and Time Functions, VBScript Language, Dialog Boxes, Object-Oriented VBScript, Excel Objects, Dictionary Objects, etc.
- The course provides a valuable certificate for verification upon completion and it also provides lifetime access for all the training content.
This course will equip you with the skills to become a Software Developer, Data Analyst, Web Developer, Web Designer, Software Engineer, UI Developer, Front End Developer, System Engineer, VBScript Developer, UI Developer Web Applications, etc. for which there is a growing demand. So, this is an apt course for moving or transforming your career in the field of System Administration, Maintenance, and software development.
The course provides 4 real-time hands-on projects with over 6+ hours of project tutorials that have been developed based on the real-time business scenarios to give practical working knowledge on the concepts learned.
- The course offers a project on VBScript and HTML – Online Converter and Calculator. This project helps you to learn practically how to use VBScript to perform an online Calculator and Converter application which is the most widely used simple application.
- 2 hours tutorial on a Project on Product Listing Website which is a simple project on listing a set of different products on a website for user viewing. This project helps in gaining practical business knowledge using VBScript.
- 2 hours of Project on Website for Forums and Blogs. This project helps users to understand a blog creation and content application on a forum and overall website functions using the VBScript language.
On the whole, the course module provides Hands-on training and project experiences that are very helpful for students who want to make a career in the VBScripting domain or other technology-based professionals who want to shift their careers in software and Microsoft system administration. VBScript has a lot of advantages like its easy and simple language to learn, a minimum amount of programming skills, text editors can be created in an easy and varied feature, web page, manipulation with the addition of user interactive features.
This course will help you gain knowledge and the complete skill set that is required in the VBScript programming language and software development.
VBScript Training – Certificate of Completion
What is VBScript?
To create a simple VBScript you just need to have two basic things. One is the browser, specifically the Internet Explorer and second is the text editor such as the notepad or any other text editor such as Atom, sublime text or notepad ++, etc. You just need to write your piece of code and it can be easily executed without any hassle.
Industry Growth TrendThe rapid application development market size is expected to grow from USD 7.8 billion in 2018 to USD 46.2 billion by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 42.9% during the forecast period.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
Which tangible skills will you learn in this Course?
The VBScript consists of the scripting programming language which is not the same as those like other object-oriented programming languages or procedural oriented programming languages. It can more or less likely be related to java scripting language and not Java or Python, so the first tangible skill which you will surely learn from the VBScript training course is about how to write a scripting language and how to execute it. Writing scripting languages seems to be an easy task but you need to have hands-on experience to be able to write any such kind of a language as the use of improper tags can make your script un executable. The next tangible skill which you will learn from VBScript training certification is related to Automation testing tools and knowledge about QAs and other testing related domain knowledge as this VBScripting is also responsible to explain to you how this can be used efficiently with the different testing automation tools which are readily available in the market today such as QTP/UFT etc.
- The ideal target audience for this VBScript certification course can be anybody who has been in the domain of IT. This doesn’t include necessarily developers but also software engineers and software testers as they are the ones who are responsible to make use of this language in their software testing automation tools such as QTP or UFT. Among the leagues of developers, web developers, frontend developers, application developers, software developers, analysts, Web scripting developers, web scripting analysts, etc. forms the part of the audience who should be opting for this course. Apart from these sets of people, entrepreneurs who are creating something of their own, possibly a web site or a web app or any other automation testing tool or any other utility also should be opting for this course. Apart from all these people who should be taking this course are the students who have been either in their college years or doing something out of the box to create something of their own.
I belong to an electronics and communication background. I have learning in VLSI and embedded programming but I am new to website development and web app or VBScript language. I am very passionate about computer science technologies and wish to start my career someday in the field of programming. Should I take this course?
A. Yes. You form the ideal audience for this course as you have a programming background. Even if it is not from a computer science background, it doesn’t matter much. What matters is how willing and interested you are in learning new technology. With the VBScript training course, you will learn all the aspects of scripting language and what all is required to be a software programmer and a developer. This course can be your ideal kickstart to give you a heads up in entering into the computer science domain and space.
I do not have any interest in programming languages such as Java. I find them hard to understand but I know the basics of this. Should I be taking this course?
- This VBScript training is aimed to provide benefits to a huge variety of people such as those like the developers, especially web developers and front end developers. It also benefits all the software testers who are either on their journey towards an automation route or have already moved into automation testing. This also helps everybody who has a basic understanding of the various web-based frameworks. This scripting language helps in advancing your scripting techniques and skillset along with the programmatic skillset and therefore gives a much upper edge to everybody who has been associated with the VBScript training course.
Leo S. Tembrevilla
Good learning experience
Man Andrei Catalin