Ubuntu Training Certification (12 Courses)
12 Online Courses
Verifiable Certificate of Completion
What you get
Mobile App Access
Online Ubuntu Training Certification
This Ubuntu Training includes comprehensive 12 Ubuntu courses with 22+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. You will also get verifiable certificates (unique certification number and your unique URL) when you complete each of the courses.
This Ubuntu Training Certification from EDUCBA is a package of online courses and chapters under each course in the Ubuntu and its relative modules are covered with core & advanced concepts on Ubuntu Training concepts and maintaining and administering UBUNTU using Shell access by using Bash or Shell Scripting.
Industry Growth Trend
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
About Ubuntu Training
|Courses||No. of Hours|
|Ubuntu:01 - Getting Started||1h 48m|
|Ubuntu:02 - Multimedia Applications||1h 18m|
|Ubuntu:03 - System Administration in Ubuntu||4h 22m|
|Ubuntu:04 - System Monitoring Tools in Ubuntu||4h 16m|
|Ubuntu:05 - Networking and Remote Access||2h 06m|
|Ubuntu:06 - Securing and Performance Tuning||1h 4m|
|Ubuntu:07 - Apache Web Server Management and NGINX||2h 28m|
|Ubuntu:08 - FTP , Email and Proxying||2h 02m|
|Ubuntu:09 - Ubuntu in Cloud||55m|
|Ubuntu:10 - Ubuntu as a Server||1h 04m|
|Ubuntu:11 - Using Programming Languages||43m|
|Ubuntu:12 - Programming Tools||1h 31m|
|Course Name||Online Ubuntu Training Bundle|
|Deal||You get access to both the 12 courses . You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||22+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Installing Ubuntu, Creating a Virtual Machine with VirtualBox, Navigate the Graphical User Interface (GUI), Installing Software Applications, Run Windows Programs Inside Linux|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about Ubuntu|
|Pre-Requisites||A basic idea of programming, passion to learn and apply|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the courses|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||25 GB of hard-drive space, Minimum 2 GB RAM|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Online Ubuntu Course Curriculum
To provide the best learning experience to all the EDUCBA learners, this Ubuntu Training Certification has been designed which contains all the complete courses and chapters tabulated in the form of course curriculum for the Ubuntu Training Certification with complete course description in the form of separate courses. The below table gives you the complete overview of all the courses and the list of chapters which are part of this course content –
Ubuntu:01 - Getting Started
In this course, the topics covered are Introduction to Ubuntu, managing files and folders, what is panel, featured application, Working with unity, on the internet, productivity applications.
Ubuntu:02 - Multimedia Applications
In this course, the topics covered are Multimedia applications, Banshee multimedia management, GNU Image manipulation program, Video formats, Other ubuntu interfaces, Games.
Ubuntu:03 - System Administration in Ubuntu
In this course, the topics covered are Introduction to managing software, Command line quick start, Command line master class.
Ubuntu:04 - System Monitoring Tools in Ubuntu
In this course, the topics covered are Introduction to System monitoring tools in Ubuntu, managing users, automatic tasks and shell scripting, the boot process, system monitoring tools.
Ubuntu:05 - Networking and Remote Access
In this course, the topics covered are Backing up, networking, remote access with SSH, Telnet and VNC.
Ubuntu:06 - Securing and Performance Tuning
In this course, the topics covered are Introduction to Securing and performance tuning, securing your machines, kernel and module management.
Ubuntu:07 - Apache Web Server Management and NGINX
In this course, the topics covered are Introduction to Sharing files and printers, Apache and Nginx Web Server management, other HTTP Serves.
Ubuntu:08 - FTP , Email and Proxying
In this course, the topics covered are Remote file serving with FTP, handling email, proxying, reverse proxying, VPNs, Administering relational database services.
Ubuntu:09 - Ubuntu in Cloud
In this course, the topics covered are Introduction to Ubuntu in cloud, getting started Ubuntu in cloud, Name Serving with DNS.
Ubuntu:10 - Ubuntu as a Server
In this course, the topics covered are Introduction to Ubuntu as a server, LDAP, Linux terminal server project, Virtualization on Ubuntu.
Ubuntu:11 - Using Programming Languages
In this course, the topics covered are Introduction to using Programming languages in Ubuntu, beginning mobile development for android, developing for ubuntu mobile Touch.
Ubuntu:12 - Programming Tools
In this course, the topics covered are Introduction to using programming tools for Ubuntu, getting started, opportunistic development, helping with ubuntu development, helping with ubuntu testing and QA.
Certificate of Completion
What is a Ubuntu?
Ubuntu is a part of family of Linux Distribution operating systems based on Debian Operating System. Ubuntu is a part of Linux Distribution and the package consists of three types of editions called Desktop, Server and Core. It was written by using several programming languages such as C, C++, C#, Java and Python. It was initially released in the year 2004. It was not licensed and is a Free Software. It was developed by Canonical Ltd. It is a part of UNIX family and is famous for cloud computing. It is an open source software and supports different types of hardware platforms with some proprietary drivers. It supports OpenStack. Ubuntu is released every six months. The package management main for Ubuntu is GNOME software. The kernel type is monolithic and the default graphical user interface is GNOME.
Ubuntu is built on Debian based architecture and contains Linux Server which contains several softwares such as Firefox, Thunderbird, LibreOffice etc.
What tangible skills will I learn from this Ubuntu course?
- The set of skills those which can be acquired up on completion of this Ubuntu Training Certification are Ubuntu, Multimedia Applications, System Administration in Ubuntu, System Monitoring Tools in Ubuntu, Networking, Remote Access, Securing and Performance Tuning and Apache Web Server Management etc.
- Ubuntu Training Certification also contains many other modules in the course and the chapters or modules under each course were covered in the course curriculum which are very useful to obtain more knowledge on advanced features of Ubuntu and its architectural level such as Ubuntu admin, managing file systems and files and accessing features of all users and user management and security management etc.
- There are also other skills which can be obtained upon completion of this Ubuntu Training Certification are such as NGINX, Proxying, FTP, creating virtual machine, navigating GUI features, Linux, Ubuntu, Virtual Box etc.
- The Ubuntu Training Certification also contain a set of tangible skills which are user, security and memory management and its advanced architectural features of Ubuntu concepts, running windows programs in Ubuntu etc.
- This Ubuntu Training Certification is very useful for the prospective Ubuntu Programmers, Linux Programmers, System Admins, System Engineers etc. in larger organizations to develop Unix or Linux based applications using Linux or Shell scripting or Bash scripting in Ubuntu Training Certification to maintain the legacy and existing applications of the customers.
Pre-requisites to Ubuntu Training
- Willingness to pursue career as Network Engineer or Linux System Administrator or System Engineer: The Ubuntu Training Certification has a set of prerequisites such as basic understanding Microsoft Windows, MAC OS X etc. and especially some genuine interest to learn Ubuntu basics in order to complete this course contents. The basics of Ubuntu such as maintenance of Ubuntu based systems or basics of Ubuntu or Linux and knowledge on its advanced concepts are also recommended but not mandatory to learn the contents of this course. It is very easy to learn if one has a basic knowledge on any system programming or UNIX Programming basics, or core concepts of any system related programming knowledge such as C or C++, and also hands-on experience on any of these is an added advantage in learning this Ubuntu Training Certification. The core architectural features of Ubuntu Programming are also an added advantage to complete this course.
- Knowledge in any System Level Programming Language or Assembly Programming Language: Any basic knowledge and / or relevant experience in the areas of system level programming languages or assembly level programming languages and its relative core concepts will help a lot in learning this Ubuntu Training Certification. This will also add a lot of advantages on knowing C and/or C++ programming concepts in learning Ubuntu and its advanced features. It will be a greater benefit in learning the concepts of this Ubuntu Training Certification including a lot of technical knowledge which will further pave a way in learning the several other features at OS level.
Target Audience for this Ubuntu Training
- Students of Computers in Engineering or BTech or BE: Any learner or student of B.Tech or B.E in engineering discipline in the area of computer engineering or computer science can opt for this course. Any learner having some good knowledge on system programming languages too can choose this course. This Ubuntu Training Certification is an added advantage to the career development, academic level or at experienced professional level with many benefits to the learners in obtaining more knowledge on the advanced features of Ubuntu in this course. Ubuntu OS has many several features such as beginner to advanced level and utilizing the OS level features. This course is recommended to any of the learners or students who are keen in learning and also interested. This course is also designed in order to advance the career of the learners in order to secure a job opportunity as a Linux Programmer or Systems Developer.
- Systems Developer or Linux/UNIX Programmer: The learners of this Ubuntu Training Certification will be able to learn multiple concepts from Ubuntu OS or System level Programming from the contents of this course which will be further enhancing the learners’ career to an advanced level such as a Data Analyst, Linux System Administrator, Software Engineer, System Engineer, Software Developer, Technical Support Engineer, Team Leader, Network Administrator, Network Engineer etc. This Linux course can be chosen without any other doubt because of its better career opportunities in the Ubuntu or systems development area.
- Bachelors or Masters in Science/Engineering Fields: Any Bachelor or Master Degree in Computers Science or Computer Engineering or Science fields can choose this Edu CBA – Ubuntu Training Certification to obtain a Systems Developer or Ubuntu Programmer or System Applications Developer or System Applications Engineer job in any Ubuntu based applications development related or developer roles in the larger MNC companies.
Ubuntu Training FAQ’s- General Questions
Why should I consider this Ubuntu Training Certification?
Any Systems Developer or Linux Programmer or Systems Application Engineer working on the Linux apps development or Ubuntu development or system programming and who all are willing to learn Linux C Programming and interested to learn the core and advanced Ubuntu OS level concepts should consider this Ubuntu Training Certification.
I do not have any expertise or knowledge in Computer Science or System level programming, is this Ubuntu Training Certification still a fine option for better career?
YES, this Ubuntu Training Certification is still a very better option in order to proceed with this course because even without any systems programming knowledge also, this course can be easily chosen and which does not need any pre-requisites of Ubuntu basics or OS knowledge in Linux programming. Any students or freshers who are very interested to learn Ubuntu concepts can opt for this course. The contents of this course can be easily learnt because of the comprehensive content explanation in detail about the Ubuntu OS features.
Is this course a value added to my profession?
Yes. this course is a value added and beneficial to your profession in terms of system programming knowledge and also to the learners’ profile and including some verifiable certifications that will be a benefit in further opportunities.
Is this an instant or one click fix for any interview preparation to learn this Ubuntu Training Certification?
Yes, this can be quick and instant fix without any hands-on or practical experience on any system programming or OS level knowledge or development experience but any knowledge is recommended and benefited which will further add advantage to this course. This Ubuntu Training Certification needs a minimum of 22+ hours in order to complete this course.
Sample Preview of this Ubuntu Training
Career Benefits of this Ubuntu Training
- There are many career benefits on completing this Ubuntu Training Certification and its concepts which are mentioned as below:
- This Ubuntu Training Certification is a package of 12 online courses for the Ubuntu operating system and its architectural features that provides a deep knowledge on Ubuntu OS concepts and features of Linux/UNIX Programming, Shell Scripting and its core components with hands on content.
- Any Systems Developer or UNIX/Linux Programmer can choose this Ubuntu Training Certification in order to learn the Linux programming and OS features and its advanced concepts to get the career shifted to an advanced level such as Systems Application Developer, Systems Developer, Systems Engineer or Linux Programmer etc.
- There are also other benefits to career upon choosing this Ubuntu Training Certification such as the Ubuntu Training Certification which is also a part of the learners’ profile as verifiable qualification.
Ubuntu Training Testimonials
My Ubuntu Certification