Learn from Home Offer
SWIFT Course Bundle - 21 Courses in 1
This Swift Training Certification includes 21 courses with 56+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access. You get to learn Swift programming for iOS app development right from scratch to advanced level.
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this SWIFT Course Bundle - 21 Courses in 1?
Course Completion Certificates
Mobile App Access
About Swift Programming Course
|Online Swift Programming Certification Course
|You get access to all 21 courses, Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.
|56+ Video Hours
|Learn Swift programming for iOS app development right from scratch to advanced level.
|Anyone serious about learning Swift programming and wants to make a career in this Field
|Basic knowledge about programming would be preferable
|What do you get?
|Certificate of Completion for each of the 21 courses56+
|Course Completion Certificates
|Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills
|Type of Training
|Video Course – Self Paced Learning
|1 GB RAM or higher
|Speaker / Headphone
Swift Programming Training Curriculum
In this section, each module of the Swift Programming Training Course is explained.
MODULE 1: SWIFT Essentials Training
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Swift Programming Tutorial 7h 11m ✔ Swift for Beginners 2h 37m ✔ SWIFT Intermediate to Advanced 6h 1m ✔ User Defaults in Swift 5.1 20m ✔ Properties in Swift 44m ✔ Project on Swift - Memory Management 37m ✔ Protocol Oriented Programming with Swift 1h 41m ✔ Swift Enhancement in iOS 9 2h 11m ✔ Swift 4 with iOS 12 Training 4h 3m ✔
MODULE 2: Projects based Learning
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Project on iOS - Firebase using Swift 9h 15m ✔ Project on iOS - In-App Purchase using Swift 1h 8m ✔ Data Storage using SQLite in iOS 12 2h 35m ✔ Data storage using Code Data in iOS 12 2h 13m ✔
MODULE 3: Learning from Practicals & Case Studies
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details iOS Developer Project - Table View and Features 4h 46m ✔ iOS Developer Project - UI Collection View 1h 43m ✔ iOS Developer Project - View Controllers 46m ✔ iOS Developer Project - App with CoreData 50m ✔ iOS Developer Project - Autolayout 48m ✔ iOS Developer Project - Webservice using AlamoFire 48m ✔ Project on iOS Swift - Creating an Admin Panel 3h 01m ✔ RxSwift Programming in iOS 12 4h 22m ✔
Swift training is to bring in developers for iOS applications and Mac OS. It’s just not learning application development but the learner will be able to resolve a bug, learns the implementation of new concepts, and more. This training module will update the learners to the latest swift technologies.
This course is to pave the way to become an iOS developer. A programming career in iOS is the definite outcome of this training. Each section of the course is designed in a way to provide training from beginning to advanced level along with hands-on projects. This training expertise the learner in swift programming, iOS development, swift enhancement, firebase using swift and more.
The course has been well designed and structured in a way that it should satisfy the trainees to reach their expectations and help them dive deep into the swift programming. The below mentioned is the list of modules you will be learning from the course.
- Swift Programming Tutorial from beginner to advanced will be covered in the earlier phase of the course. These modules help you unlock on how to implement and code using Swift programming.
- Properties of SWIFT, Protocol oriented programming with swift will be the other topics covered also with this enhancement of Swift programming with iOS versions 9 & 12 will be covered as part of the training.
- Hands-on experience based on swift programming – memory management will be covered in the initial phase of the course to get a better understanding of how it performs effective and efficient memory management.
- Data storage and managing will be covered in the modules of SQL Lite in iOS 12. These modules help you to understand the data storage in Swift programming with standard coding guidelines.
- Firebase using swift, RxSwift Programming are the essential and advanced topics covered as part of the course contents which will help you to understand the swift programming language to a greater extent.
The course will help the Beginners and the experienced trainees to understand swift programming which plays a major role in the iOS application development. Without prior knowledge on any programming language, the course covers an introduction of the swift programming language in a more detailed manner which helps them to work on the project with good understanding.
To have good knowledge and understanding of the concepts covered, there are in-course projects covered with more important topics in the module. This helps the trainees to get their hands-on experience on the core concepts of Swift programming.
- The Projects on the modules Memory management in the initial contents covered in the modules will help the trainees to have a clear picture of how memory management is handled and implemented in iOS swift programming.
- Projects on firebase using swift will provide hands-on experience that will provide a real-time understanding of the mobile backend service and its features.
- Projects related to In-App purchases swift help the iOS developer with a better guide on how to make money by developing the iOS Application.
- Project-based on Table view and its features will help trainees to understand the art and practical knowledge on creating iOS applications using swift programming.
- The projects related to the module UI collection view will allow the iOS developer trainee to build and develop custom layouts & transitions. This practical knowledge will help the trainee to effectively design the display content in the iOS app.
- Modules and projects on the View controller will provide the core concepts of using swift programming to develop iOS application’s internal structure, which will provide interaction between the iOS interface and its underlying data.
- Projects on Almofire web services will be the methodology to create a top-notch application interface using swift.
- Projects on the concepts of AutoLayout will help the iOS developer to create and design a UI that is adaptive in Nature. Adaptive UI will change respective to the device and its screen size.
After successful implementation of the projects, the iOS trainee will have deep knowledge of swift programming language, which help them to build and develop effective and environment-friendly iOS application which benefits the human race. Post completion of the course, trainees will be awarded the course completion certificate that helps them to leverage their career opportunities in the iOS development domain.
Swift Training – Certificate of Completion
What is Swift Programming Language?
- Swift may be defined as a multi-purpose programming language that is used in application development macOS, iOS, and other Apple products. It was developed by Apple to offer functionality to its various products like Macbook, iPhone, etc. Being a high-level programming language, it is very easy to work with as the codes are very near to English words. Not just in application development but it can also be used to automate Apple-based devices that use macOS as their operating system.
- In addition to Apple’s operating system, it can also work for Linux. It is very popular among the developers due to it is easy to use the feature that makes working with codes very easy and efficient. The program written in Swift could be fast to execute and its scalability is very high as well. The application developed this day, which are for iPhones are very advance and by that, we can relate how we can make use of Swift to draft crucial applications that can solve complex problems.
- This programming language may be a bit different from other programming languages in terms of keywords but the way it works is similar to others. Also, its syntax is very simple to use and it helps to improve the readability of the program. The application developed in Swift could be either very light or very heavy depending on their usage which means it works best for any kind of application. The applications developed using this programming language work very fast that directly improves productivity when used at the enterprise level.
Industry Growth TrendThe rapid application development market size is expected to grow from USD 7.8 billion in 2018 to USD 46.2 billion by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 42.9% during the forecast period.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
Which skill you will learn in this Swift Training?
- Throughout this tutorial, it has been tried to make you cognizant about the Swift programming language. It has covered the topics from basic to advance level that enhances your knowledge like anything. You will learn how swift it could be used as a multi-purpose programming language that could be used for several devices based on macOS or iOS. In simple terms, you will be transformed into a Swift developer.
- In this Swift Training, every unit covers several vast topics and every topic is followed by an illustration to give you real exposure to working with Swift programming language. The examples try to cover all the topics that you will be taught throughout the units. You will be asked to write the programs on your own that will give you an insight into working with this programming language and enhance your proficiency. Your command in a programming language will be improved which means regardless of the programming language, you will learn the logic that could be implied to different programming languages.
Swift Training Prerequisites
- Swift is considered in advance high-level programming languages and hence needs a basic understanding of programming language. You will be supposed to know the C programming language to expedite your swift learning. In all the programming languages, the keywords are usually different but the way it functions is almost the same. So if you have an idea or hand on working experience in any of the programming languages, it will be very useful to that why you will be supposed to have an idea of programming working.
- In addition to experience in a programming language, you will be supposed to have familiarity with macOS and Linux as working with Swift is all about developing macOS or iOS applications. You don’t need to have an in-depth idea of an Apple-based operating system but just an overall idea of how it works will be very helpful to you. Linux OS is the other operating system that you can have a basic idea of before you begin learning the Swift programming language.
Swift Training Target Audience
- If anyone wants to dive deep in any technology, they are by default the best audience, and to be more specific, the programmers, students, and trainers are the target audience for this Swift Training. The programmer who is already working in any programming language and wants to learn swiftly for any reason can take leverage of this course to begin their learning. They will find it very easy to learn swiftly due to their prior experience with a programming language.
- On the other hand, students are the most important target for this Swift Training. They can learn swift to begin their career as a swift developer. Students who are supposed to submit projects can learn and develop an application using swift as it is not a common language used and hence will give them an edge. For internship purposes, one can learn swiftly due to the high requirement in this technology. The trainers who are already training a student in other programming languages and want to get their hands in swift as well can go through this Swift Training.
Why Should we learn Swift?
In the current time where the popularity of Apple products is increasing day by day, it can be a fantastic opportunity for folks who want to be a swift developer. There are several vacancies in the market of swift developers that one with good experience in swift can fill.
How long it may take to learn this Swift Training?
Depending on your familiarity with a programming language, you can learn swiftly at the earliest using this Swift programming course. If you are a programming savvy, you may learn it within a month and if you are beginning, you may take around two to three months to be a swift expert.
- The domain of programming is always an evergreen field. Learning swift will give you an edge in the programming world and will open various opportunities for you. This Swift training will make you cognizant in swift and will make you ready for the swift based job with immediate effect.
iOS 10 (and Swift 3) Introduction
Swift training experience