Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
SQL Training Program (7 Courses, 8+ Projects)
This SQL Training Certification includes 7 courses, 8 Projects with 73+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access.
You get to learn essential and advanced concepts of Oracle SQL, Microsoft SQL right from scratch, you also understand PL/SQL, SQLite Database, Android SQLite for database testing.
Oracle SQL for Beginners
Project on Oracle SQL - Displaying and Aggregating Data
Project on Oracle SQL - Output with iSQL
Project on Oracle SQL - SQL Workshop
Project on Oracle SQL - DML Operations
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this SQL Training Program?
Mobile App Access
About SQL Training Certification
|Course||No. of Hours|
|Oracle SQL for Beginners||4h 22m|
|Project on Oracle SQL - Displaying and Aggregating Data||3h 36m|
|Project on Oracle SQL - Output with iSQL||3h 49m|
|Project on Oracle SQL - SQL Workshop||3h 51m|
|Project on Oracle SQL - DML Operations||3h 52m|
|Oracle PLSQL||13h 21m|
|Oracle DATABASE Admin DBA 1 Course||9h 4m|
|SQLite Database and Android Apps||58m|
|MySQL - SQL and Database Testing||7h 27m|
|Android SQLITE Database||4h 37m|
|Comprehensive Course on Oracle SQL Concepts and Commands||8h 25m|
|Project on Oracle SQL Developer - Creating Database and Tables||3h 06m|
|Project on Oracle SQL Developer - Case Study on Various Functions||2h 13m|
|Project on PLSQL Developer - Case Study on Various Functions||3h 06m|
|Project on PLSQL Developer - Case Study||5h 26m|
|Course Name||Online SQL Training Certification|
|Deal||You get access to all 7 courses, 8 Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||73+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Learn essential and advanced concepts of Oracle SQL right from scratch|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning SQL database and wants to make a career in this Field|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about database Management would be preferable|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 7 courses, 8 Projects|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
SQL Training Course Curriculum
In this section, each module of the SQL Database Course is explained.
This course provides a complete package of SQL tutorial where you can learn SQL programming to get clear fundamental concepts of what and where the structured query language is used. In this course, you will gain knowledge regarding how to deploy SQL to work along with relational database systems.
In this course, the key objectives after undergoing this course are you will be able to learn the fundamentals of SQL which will help to conduct simple queries. This course includes basic to advanced concepts like both theoretical and practical concepts, displaying and aggregating data, advanced DML operations, etc. In this course, you will be provided with MySQL for creating database tables and testing, SQLite database used in android applications, Oracle PLSQL sections will be covered along with few hands-on projects.
This course provides all the concepts on Oracle9i and SQL basics to understand and implement these concepts. There are three sections in which all the concepts related to SQL such as Relational database management is also explained in detail in this course. Let us see a few topics that are covered in this course:
- In this course, you will learn from basic concepts like ER modeling to advanced concepts like RDBMS includes writing simple queries using DML queries like select, delete, update, etc.
- In this course, you will learn main concepts like creating tables using some conditions like where clause, order clause, logical clause, etc for comparison and storing of data along with few examples with practical demonstration.
- In this course, you will also learn Oracle PLSQL which include the fundamentals, creation of procedures, invoking procedures, which also covers block structure and block type, how to declare variables in PLSQL, writing control structures like if statement or while loops or case expressions, creating packages, manipulating large objects, etc along with the practical demo.
- In this course, you will also learn about SQLite which includes topics like introduction to SQLite, how the operations are done in SQLite such as adding, updating, deleting, fetching of the records.
- In this course, you will be covered topics related to a basic database such as SQL commands, database fundamentals, and SQL elements, creation of tables, DDL constraints, DML statements, database testing queries, database control languages, transaction control language, etc
- In this course, you will learn about SQLite and android which includes SQLite basics and UI design along with the select, update, create, delete operations, implementing copy assets and UI designs for login, SQLite Open helper basic introduction along with implementation, etc.
- In this course, the project on displaying and aggregating data is covered which will help you to implement topics like Cartesian products, joins, displaying of data from tables, aggregation of data using functions, sub-queries along with different conditional clauses.
- In this course, you will also be demonstrating projects on topics related to how to create tables, rows, columns, commands, manipulating data along with different constraints. This another project like SQL workshop which includes controlling access of users, use of SET operators, and other database objects.
- In this course, a small project to implement DML operations like select, create, update, delete, etc which also includes an extension of DML and DDL operations along with group clauses and hierarchical retrievals, Oracle 9i date functions, etc.
- In this course, you will also be covered with few cases studies land they are implemented using SQL developer and PLSQL developer case studies which includes the basic fundamental concepts like procedures, functions, creation of tables, etc.
- In this course, a small project on the creation of database and tables also is implemented using the above theoretical concepts like rows, columns, constraints, conditional clauses, DML, and DDL statements, along with transaction concepts are also covered in this project.
SQL Training Course – Certificate of Completion
What is SQL Database?
- The SQL Database may be defined as the relations database management system where the data is supposed to be stored in a tabular manner. It is called the SQL database as it needs the structured query language to work with the database. The SQL queries are used to interact with the database and to process the data stored in it. In simple terms, every kind of communication with the database has to be done by the mean of SQL.
- The SQL database tends to ensure data integrity along with the strength to keep the data available whenever required. The SQL could be used to set various constraints based on the business requirement to make sure that only the desired data has to enter the database. Based on the hardware capability, the database will be able to store the data. Along with the plain text, one can also save data of various MIME types in the SQL database.
Industry Growth TrendThe rapid application development market size is expected to grow from USD 7.8 billion in 2018 to USD 46.2 billion by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 42.9% during the forecast period.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
Which skill you will learn in this Course?
- In this SQL certification course, you will learn about working with the back-end. The SQL database administrator course includes topics that will give you exposure to live working with the database. You will learn how to use the structured query language to solve complex business problems. Throughout the SQL database course, we will go through several examples that will strengthen your skill in the SQL database in various ways.
- We will be using PL/SQL here that will help you to a full stack developer who has the idea about how the database and programming language could be integrated to design the solution. We will also understand the working of the SQLite database in the Android platform so that you can understand how the new operating system works to store, update, and process the data. Overall, you will be gaining the skill that a database administrator has which is essential to handle the back-end system.
- To learn the SQL database you will need some technical background and a basic understanding of how the application works. The database needs SQL to interact with it, which is similar to a command-based system where you have to write SQL commands to perform any task. Although there is not any specific technology that you must know to learn the SQL database, you will be supposed to have an idea about computers or storage devices.
- The professional who is currently working as an application developer and wanted to be a full stack developer can learn the SQL database. As a full-stack developer one will be able to develop an application that has to do a lot with the back-end. In the current time, organizations usually look for a full stack developer rather than just a simple application developer.
- Students who want to grow their career in Database can be the perfect audience for this technology. SQL command is normally used in developing a dynamic application that has database interaction. Students can take leverage of this technology by integrating it with their existing programming skills. Also, it could be best for them to learn about the SQL database while they will be looking for an internship or job.
SQL Course – FAQs
Why Should I learn SQL Database?
For all of the contemporary applications, it is something like mandatory for them to work with databases due to huge data processing requirements. Learning SQL Database can help you to understand how the modern application works in the back-end and you will be getting exposure to how the database can lead to solving different complex problems.
How it will help in application development?
When it comes to dynamic application development, working with SQL and database is very important. While your SQL database training you will learn the SQL commands that can be used along with the programming language to work with data and in this way it could be very useful while application development.
- As we discussed earlier, this SQL certification course will help you to grow your career as a full-stack developer. You will be having an idea about how to work with the back-end, now to monitor things, and how to integrate the programming language with the SQL commands to develop an efficient application. All the organizations these days prefer folks with a better understanding of back-end or database. So you will get an edge after going through this SQL database course.
The Basic SQL Bootcamp
SQL Beginner Bootcamp
Cleared basic concepts
Better Experience of Learning
Julie Ann E. Roque