Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
Software Testing Training (11 Courses, 2+ Projects)
This Software Testing Training includes 11 Course, 2 Projects with 65+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access.
This is not all, you also get verifiable certificates (unique certification number and your unique URL) when you complete each of these courses. You will get to learn both manual and automated testing fundamentals, test case writing, software testing techniques, Web API testing with live software testing projects.
VSTS Coded UI Automation Software Testing
NUnit Unit Testing
Web API and Unit Testing
Software Testing Case Writing
Project on Software Testing - Bank Funds Transfer
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this Software Testing Training?
Mobile App Access
About Software Testing Training Certification
|Course||No. of Hours|
|VSTS Coded UI Automation Software Testing||3h 14m|
|NUnit Unit Testing||1h 23m|
|Web API and Unit Testing||3h 14m|
|Software Testing Case Writing||2h 46m|
|Project on Software Testing - Bank Funds Transfer||28m|
|Postman and API Testing||2h 59m|
|Software Testing Essentials and Fundamentals||7h 11m|
|Android Testing||4h 39m|
|Software Testing - Testing Techniques||4h 5m|
|Software Engineering Fundamentals - Software Development and Testing||16h 07m|
|MySQL - SQL and Database Testing||7h 27m|
|Selenium Using Java||2h 37m|
|Advanced Selenium Training||1h 41m|
|Course Name||Online Software Testing Training Certification|
|Deal||You get access to all the 11Courses, 2 Projects for the lifetime|
|Hours||65+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||You get to learn both manual and automated testing fundamentals.|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about performing Software Testing|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about software/web development would be preferable|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Software Testing Training Curriculum
In this section, each module of the Software Testing Certification Course is explained.
|1||VSTS Coded UI Automation Software Testing||In this Software testing course unit, you will get the insight of automated software testing. The tutorial will begin will a very sharp introduction that will make your basic concept crystal clear. It will be almost three hours long course where most of the time was devoted to explaining the examples that are involved to give you real taste to how the automation software testing works. There will be several points that will make your concept clear about the VSTS coded UI. By the end of the tutorial, there will be the main example that will be containing the juice of the entire unit.|
|2||NUnit Unit Testing||After gathering a basic and in-depth understanding of automation testing, you will be learning about NUnit Unit Testing in this Software testing course section. This unit has been introduced to give you a flavor of how it can be beneficial to use NUnit Unit testing to perform the quality check of the software. In this almost one and a half-hour session, the educator will take you through every concept of NUnit Unit testing with the help of some good examples. All the examples included in this unit are different from each other so that we can cover all the points using the illustrations. You will get to learn a lot of things about software testing in this unit.|
|3||Web API and Unit Testing||When it comes to software testing, API testing is something that has been considered as the most critical thing that has to be tested very carefully. In this unit, you will be learning how it has to be made sure that the data transmitted to the other origin application is working properly and the information shared is accurate. There will be several examples in this section as well, as it is in the above units. Throughout the Software testing certification course, the educator has tried to explain everything with the help of illustrations, and eventually, there will be a real scenario-based example that will make your concept more clear.|
|4||Software Testing Case Writing||In this Software testing course unit, the main focus has been given to real-life cases that occur very often while performing software testing. When the tester performs that software testing either automated or manual, few things don’t work that way it is supposed to work and in this unit, we will be focusing on such things. Several examples will be related to real cases to give you an idea about how things have to be tackled while such cases occur. The educator has explained every single case in detail so that you can be prepared to face such cases while testing the software.|
|5||Project on Software Testing – Bank Funds Transfer||This Software testing training unit has been particularly developed to test the bank fund transfer mechanism. Throughout your software testing career, if you get any chance to work for a bank as a tester, you must need the knowledge of how the band fund transfer thing works. As a tester, it will be your responsibility to ensure that the balance transfer is happening properly and there shouldn’t be any issue while that. To make the concept more clear for you, it is the tutorial that has been stuffed with several examples that will enhance your knowledge about the workings of the entire fund transfer process.|
|6||Android Testing||In addition to system and web application, the Android application is very popular these days. In this Software testing certification course, you will be learning about android application testing. At the beginning of this tutorial, there will be a deep introduction to the android system. Later on, you will be explained how things work in an android application so that you can feel comfortable with the environment where android application testing is done. Several examples are introduced to give you an actual view of how the testing is done for the android application.|
|7||Postman and API Testing||After learning the Android testing, now it’s the turn of the 7th unit which is concerned about Postman and API testing. In the previous unit also, there are details about API testing and in this unit, you will come across different approaches to performing the API testing. You will get an introduction and brief of postman and API testing in the beginning while in the middle of the course, you will see some of the basic examples that will make you cognizant about API testing. At the end of this Software testing course, you will be going through the overview of the course that will make your understanding deeper and you will be able to perform the API testing by yourself.|
|8||Software Testing Essentials and Fundamentals||This Software testing certification unit has been introduced to make your fundamental strong about software testing and some of its essentials. From the first unit, you will be trained to understand all the aspects of software testing and in this section, there will be the main focus on introducing you with the concept of software testing. The examples given in this section are chosen appropriately to make sure that it only covers the software testing essentials and fundamentals. It is around seven and a half hours of course where you will get to know every single thing about software testing.|
|9||Software Testing – Testing Techniques||There are various ways to perform the software testing that we will be learning in this software testing online course unit. In some cases, we prefer to perform manual testing while in some cases, automation testing is preferred. In this unit, you will be learning about which technique of testing has to be chosen to complete the required testing task. You will be made aware of multiple testing techniques so that you can select which one you make your work more comfortable. You will find that rather than examples, we have focused on the techniques or methods in this unit.|
|10||Software Development and Testing||The testing phase usually comes after the software development in the SDLC approach. While in the agile approach, both of the processes run simultaneously. This software testing course unit is going to bring some new ideas to you are the approach selected to train you on testing in this unit is a bit unique. After completing this unit, you will be able to work with either of the testing approaches. In some cases, you will see how software development and testing go parallelly that saves lots of time for the entire software development process.|
|11||SQL and Database Testing||As a software tester, it will be an edge to you to having an understanding of how the SQL and database testing is performed. In this software testing certification unit, you will learn about testing the database. At the starting of this software testing training certification, you will get details about the SQL and Database along with their working and later on, you will be shown some fantastic examples that will make it very simple or easy for you to work on database testing.|
Software Testing Course – Certificate of Completion
What is Software Testing?
Software testing may be defined as the approach of checking the quality of the software to ensure it works smoothly in the production environment. The process of software testing is very important throughout the entire software development life cycle. There are various methods and techniques available to perform software testing. In this process, usually different inputs are provided to the software to analyze how it reacts to those inputs. It is also considered as the quality assurance phase which is concerned about the perfect working of the software.
Industry Growth TrendThe rapid application development market size is expected to grow from USD 7.8 billion in 2018 to USD 46.2 billion by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 42.9% during the forecast period.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
Which Skills will you learn in this Course?
This Software Testing Certification Course has been carefully developed to meet the needs of different folks. Starting from the students to the working professionals who are already working as a tester, this course holds juice for everyone. In this tutorial, one will learn every single thing about software testing. We have tried to cover all the terms and the techniques that are used in software technology to perform the testing to ensure the best quality of the software. The professional who is already working will get to know about various new things as there are some of the new methods of testing that have been introduced in this Software Testing Course Online. The students who are willing to learn software testing will find this course very useful as everything in this course starts from scratch and goes to the advanced level. So anyone new to the software world will also find it easy to learn software testing through this tutorial.
- Though software testing is pretty simple to learn, there are few things that you should know to make your learning easier and faster. The very first thing in, understanding high-level programming languages. If you have a basic idea about coding, you will find it very easy to test the software. In every unit, we have tried to begin the course with a brief introduction to make your learning easy or to brush up the concepts. So even if you are not that much in coding. Don’t worry, you will also get a smooth onboarding.
- The next and important thing is, you should be able to work with the testing software. If you find yourself good at operating different software, you will find it very easy to learn software testing as there are different applications out in the market that is used in software testing and makes the testing very easy to be performed. It is recommended that you should go through the basics of the programming language so that you can enjoy the quick learning.
- This software testing training certification is best for all those folks who want to learn software testing or want to choose it as a career. Being more specific, the students, professionals, and freelancers could be the best target audience for this course. Students who want to grow their career in software testing can opt for this Software Testing Course Online. It will be very helpful for them to crack interviews of jobs or internships. They will get an edge which will help them when it comes to getting privilege as a tester.
- The professionals will be learning several new things about software testing as there are various new concepts and techniques are available in this software testing training certification. The developers can also be the best audience for this course as in the current job market, anyone who is a developer and also has experience in testing is preferred. For freelancers, this Software Testing Course Online could be a life-changing decision as they will be able to enhance the domain of their service after learning software testing.
Software Testing Course – FAQ’s
How long it may take to learn software testing?
Based on your familiarity with a programming language, it depends on how long you may take to learn this. If you are new to the programming world, you may take around two to three months to learn software testing while if you are aware of the fundamentals of programming, you may learn it in a month based on the number of hours you devote to learn this.
- The software testing training certification has been designed and developed very sincerely to meet the expectation of the professionals and the students who are curious to learn software testing. In the current job market, there are various open positions for software testers. Some organizations look for the testers who are having experience in manual testing while some of them need the testers who are having hands-on experience in automation testing. This Software Testing Course Online will train you on both the approach of testing: automation and manual.
- After completing this software testing training certification, you will be able to work as a software tester who is amply capable to handle the entire software testing process. In terms of financial benefits, you will be entitled to a good salary package as the testers are on high demand these days. You will always get preference among the other testers as you will be knowing several testing methodologies after finishing the course.
Very helpful Software Testing Course
Detailed Software Testing Certification Course
Software Testing Course Online
Software Testing Essentials and Basics Couse
Dirk Guido Constantin Massmann