Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
SharePoint Training Program (6 Courses, 1+ Projects)
This Microsoft SharePoint Training Certification includes 6 Courses, 1 Projects with 15+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access.
You get to learn how to install, deploy, manage, support SharePoint.This SharePoint training course teaches how to create a solution using SharePoint 2013.
SharePoint:01 - Installing SharePoint
SharePoint:02 - Lists and Library Apps
SharePoint:03 - Office Applications
SharePoint:04 - Developer Tools
SharePoint:05 - Tasks and Programming Lists
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this SharePoint Training Program?
Mobile App Access
About Microsoft SharePoint Training
|Course||No. of Hours|
|SharePoint:01 - Installing SharePoint||29m|
|SharePoint:02 - Lists and Library Apps||1h 28m|
|SharePoint:03 - Office Applications||1h 42m|
|SharePoint:04 - Developer Tools||2h 42m|
|SharePoint:05 - Tasks and Programming Lists||3h 1m|
|SharePoint:06 - Silverlight||3h 27m|
|Project on SilverLight - Creating SilverLight Programs||4h 35m|
|Course Name||SharePoint Training Certification|
|Deal||You get access to all 6 courses, 1 Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||15+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Learn how to install, deploy, manage, support Microsoft SharePoint.|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning SharePoint and wants to make a career in this Field|
|Pre-Requisites||Passion to learn and apply|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 6 courses, 1 Projects|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
SharePoint Training Curriculum
In this section, each module of the SharePoint Certification Course is explained.
The SharePoint training program is designed in such a way where we identify the gap which exists in the job market and the demand asked from the organizations. Our course aims to bridge the gap by providing the best in class theoretical concepts as well as aims to build in confidence for tackling the toughest of the business problem with ease.
During this program we would expose you to the best in class concepts along with the latest technical aspects of SharePoint. The main objective of this program in a nutshell is to improvise on the current processes and thus impacting increasing motivation and engagement among the learners. This training will take you through a bunch of courses starting from basics of how to install SharePoint to understanding libraries, developer tools, and finally learn about common developer tasks and programming lists.
While designing our courses we have taken extra care in looking at the content of the training so that we aim not to benefit only the beginners but we make sure that an experienced person in SharePoint would also be benefitted from this course as it will expose them to advanced concepts as well as refresh some old concepts. Some key highlights of the course are as follows:
- In the first of a lot of courses, we would go through tutorials on the installation of SharePoint and other subsidiaries like installation of SQL server, installation of Office and some of the prerequisite SharePoint requires.
- Next we will move into some of the features SharePoint possesses like having a drag and drop functionality, creation of the custom list, modification of versioning settings, updating permissions, and management of the users.
- Once we have a clear understanding of the features, we would use the concepts to work with them in building collaboration sites and adding tasks in project sites.
- Next we would like to see SharePoint in action by the usage of office applications with SharePoint. This portion includes various intricacies related to SharePoint viz. coauthoring using SharePoint, integrating Excel with SharePoint, and also have some touch upon concepts like using and creation of workflows in SharePoint along with steps or process in document management.
- Next we have deep dive into common developer tasks and programming lists in SharePoint. Common tasks include the creation of site columns, event receivers, ASPX pages, and many more.
- Lastly, we have a portion that will emphasize the usage of Silverlight in building SharePoint applications. We will talk about this more in our project highlights.
We here at EduCBA are proud to say that we design our courses with not only theoretical concepts in mind, but also take care that all theoretical concepts should be backed by projects so that it becomes easier for learners to grasp the concept through having a live example and learn conveniently. Some of the project highlights are:
- As we were discussing in our previous course highlights, we have theoretical concepts for using Silverlight, but wait we didn’t stop there. We have a project where you would be going through intricacies in the theoretical concepts, and as well look start our first project on building and developing a SharePoint web portion.
- As we complete the above, we would get into building the first SharePoint application where all the problems related to the development will be taken care of and might as well lead to fewer surprises at real-life projects.
- Once the application is created, we would use business connected services in which we would learn the use of ADO.NET and creation of reading only web service-based applications. Once we have a grasp of the basic understanding, we would jump to enhanced user experience pointers on SharePoint.
- Once we have covered the theoretical and side by side practical concepts, we would have a full-fledged project which is broken down into 8 parts for complete and easy understanding.
SharePoint Training – Certificate of Completion
What is Microsoft SharePoint?
Microsoft SharePoint is a Microsoft workflow tool designed to manage documents, procedures, social activities, and organized the process. It acts as a general-purpose platform to share information (document, web page, apps) with people as a server-based product. Here, you can share the content with our partners and allows individuals to create and manage their collaborative Websites. It is developed in the year 2001 and supports diverse enterprises. It is beneficial for both businesses and individuals as well. They help the wide-area in business by simplifying administration, managing risk factors, performance, and reliability improvisation. Share point helps users to access the data’s anywhere. Professionals around the world can meet up and connect with their colleagues. SharePoint is powerful and versatile tools helps in building document management and can handle multiple applications.
Industry Growth TrendThe rapid application development market size is expected to grow from USD 7.8 billion in 2018 to USD 46.2 billion by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 42.9% during the forecast period.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
Which tangible skills you will learn in this course?
At the end of this SharePoint training, you will gain how to work with document workflows. You will learn to create widgets and develop custom backgrounds. Ability to understand complex technical concepts. Can learn developer tools, solutions, resources used to design for office platforms to reach the market. It enables you to gain in-depth knowledge of business intelligence, content management, document management, and maintaining server applications. After mastering this course, you can develop a remote event receiver using SharePoint with the help of Visual Studio 2015. You will get experience in working with intranet communities meanwhile you will get to know how to customize the sites as user needs.
- In general, there is no prerequisite required to learn SharePoint but to get to know it is required to know about SQL Server
- Technical skills like Microsoft windows and office.
- The required skills for SharePoint administrators are basic concepts on networking and security and Microsoft SQL Server Experience.
- Prerequisite of the SharePoint Training certification includes, attendees should have experience in ASP.NET, Internet Information Services, and Visual Studio.
- SharePoint course can be opted by IT professionals whose aim is to become an industry expert. Should have experience in Windows Servers. Best suited for developers from web development. Students who have good knowledge of MS Office can take up this training. The organization team who are interested in SharePoint projects and attendees interested to add SharePoint skills to their resume are Target Audience for this SharePoint Training Course.
What are the job roles designation by SharePoint Certified Professionals?
Project Manager, Business analyst, administrator, software engineer, and developer.
What are the programming languages required to learn SharePoint?
You need to know OOPS concepts and .NET framework to learn SharePoint.
How SharePoint Training helps the candidate?
Each candidate is encouraged to learn the skills effectively for a better understanding of real-world scenarios.
How Long it takes to complete the SharePoint Training course?
It takes approximately 13 hours to complete this course.
What is the set-up environment required for SharePoint Training?
SharePoint 2013 environment is set up to navigate pages, sites, and libraries. Additional installation of visual studio.
What you gain on SharePoint Certification?
Once completion of this course certification you will become experts in navigating sites, managing records, building web databases, and publishing the reports and file handling in the browser.
What are the learning benefits of SharePoint Training?
You could able to create custom sites, develop code for server-side, SharePoint apps creations. After the successful completion of this training, you will be issued educate course completion certification.
- Getting hands-on training on Microsoft SharePoint opens the way to new career possibilities. There is a high demand for the attendees who are equipped with this share point training. Since it is a Microsoft product it’s a good chance to have better pay and career benefits with larger enterprises and organizations as well. SharePoint is growing higher and has better career options in business solutions. Current share point designations include SharePoint Administrator, developer, Business Administrator, Business Analyst, SharePoint Project manager, share point Architect, Share point designer. Many of the organizations use SharePoint for different sectors like manufacturing, health care, Finance, and in few government utilities. A lot of requirements in the share point is been wide in the Information Technology Sector, particularly in the USA. You could find job vacancies in education sectors too, most of the documents are large and digitized should be shared remotely between professors from different universities.
Nice learning Program
Tsui Man Kit