Cyber Week Offer
Cyber Week Offer
Selenium Training Certification (9 Courses, 4+ Projects)
9 Online Courses
4 Hands-on Projects
Verifiable Certificate of Completion
What you get
Mobile App Access
Online Selenium Training
This Selenium Certification Training includes 9 comprehensive Selenium courses, 4 Projects with 38+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. It is an amazing collection of practical and hands-on learning of the most updated training programs and projects in the area of Selenium Testing. You will also get verifiable certificates (unique certification number and your unique URL) when you complete each of the 9 courses, 4 Projects.
This Selenium Testing training is a package of various online courses and several chapters grouped under each course in the Selenium Testing Course and its relative chapters are covered with the core and advanced concepts on Selenium Testing concepts and automating the testing of web applications using Selenium framework. It contains a total of 9 online courses, 4 Projects in the Selenium Certification along with the course completion certification and also with life-time access to the complete course contents.
Industry Growth Trend
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
About Selenium Training Certification
|Courses||No. of Hours|
|Selenium:01 - Selenium IDE||5h 3m|
|Selenium:02 - TestNG||5h 35m|
|Selenium:03 - TestNG with Apache Ant and Maven||1h 7m|
|Selenium:04 - Selenium WebDriver||6h 14m|
|Selenium:05 - Manage Web Elements using Selenium||2h 42m|
|Project on Selenium - Cucumber BDD with Selenium Java||4h 54m|
|Projects on Selenium - HDFC Bank Case Study||2h 07m|
|Sikuli with Selenium||2h 26m|
|Locator Techniques in Selenium||1h 44m|
|Project - Synchronisation in Selenium||3h 35m|
|Advanced UI Techniques in Selenium||1h 19m|
|Project - Complete Web Page Automation using Selenium||52m|
|Selenium using .NET Training||2h 25m|
|Course Name||Online Selenium Training Bundle|
|Deal||You get access to all 9 courses, 4 Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||38+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Selenium IDE, TestNG, TestNG with Apache Ant and Maven, Selenium WebDriver, Web Elements using Selenium, Synchronisation in Selenium, Web Page Automation using Selenium|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about learning automation testing using Selenium and wants to make a career in this field|
|Pre-Requisites||Basis software testing concepts|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 9 courses, 4 Projects|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Online Selenium Certification Curriculum
In order to deliver the best learning experience to all the EDU CBA learners, this Selenium Certification has been introduced that contains the list of complete courses and all the chapters listed in the form of course curriculum for the Selenium Certification with the complete course description in the form of separate courses. A minimum of 38+ hours is required to successfully complete the Selenium Training. The below table gives you the complete overview of all the courses and the list of chapters which are part of this course content –
Selenium:01 - Selenium IDE
Selenium:02 - TestNG
Introduction to TestNG, TestNG Annotation, Run TestNG XML, Methods, Grouping, Maintaining Data Providers, Retry failed tests, Custom Correction.
Selenium:03 - TestNG with Apache Ant and Maven
Introduction to Selenium, Selenium commands by locator, Selenium IDE, Selenium Web Driver
Selenium:04 - Selenium WebDriver
Introduction to Apache Ant, Configuring Ant, Introduction to Maven, Maven vs SVN.
Selenium:05 - Manage Web Elements using Selenium
This Selenium training covers Introduction to Selenium Web Driver 3, Overview, Web Driver, IE Driver, Creating and Launching, HTML, Generating CSS Selector, Wait strategies and handling alerts in Selenium.
Project - Complete Web Page Automation using Selenium
Introduction to Locator techniques, Getting started, working with locators, customization of Xpath in locators, interview questions of selenium, Interview questions.
Project - Synchronisation in Selenium
Manage text fields and manage links, what is List and how to handle multiple, Stael element exception. Radio Button check box.
Advanced UI Techniques in Selenium
Introduction to Web UI control techniques in Selenium, Working with Synchronization in Selenium, Getting Started, Web UI techniques, Drop down in web UI techniques, static and dynamic dropdown examples, Advanced UI techniques.
Selenium using .NET Training
Locator Techniques in Selenium
This Selenium training course shall cover Introduction to iFrames content, Ajax calls, methods using Actions class, Iframes example, creating a new class, creating actions and action class, understanding concept of child windows, purpose of iterator strings, Example on child windows.
Certificate of Completion
What is Selenium?
Selenium is a framework used for testing web applications which is portable. It was licensed under Apache License 2.0. It was purely written in Java Programming language. Selenium has a feature of playback tool that is useful for functional testing without using Selenium IDE. Selenium can be used to write automated tests many programming languages such as Ruby, Scala, Java, C#, Python, PHP and Perl. Selenium is free and open source framework under Apache Projects. It supports cross platform operating systems. Selenium has several core components in framework called Web Elements, Locators, Web Drivers, to automate the complete web pages with different functionalities such as Buttons, Fields, Forms, Images, iFrames etc.
Selenium framework is used along with Java programming language mostly. It is run on TestNG execution environment to run the automated test cases and generate the test reports. The build automation process can be setup by using either Ant or Maven tools. Selenium can also be integrated with Github. Selenium Web Driver can also handle Cookies.
What tangible skills will I learn from this Selenium certification?
- The set of skills those which can be acquired up on completion of this Selenium training are Selenium IDE, TestNG, Apache Ant, Maven, Selenium WebDriver, Web Elements, Web Page Automation, Synchronization in Selenium, UI Techniques, .NET, Locator Techniques, Java, Web Applications Testing, Ajax etc.
- Selenium certification also contains few other modules in the course and the chapters or modules under each course were covered in the course curriculum that are much useful to obtain knowledge on the advanced features of Selenium framework and its integration features with several types of components and third party tools such as repositories etc. to perform automated test execution on the web applications.
- There are also few other skills which can be obtained upon completion of this Selenium course are such as Selenium, Ant, Maven, Automation Build tools, Iframes, Child Windows etc.
- The Selenium training also contain a set of tangible skills which are Test automation, BDD style testing framework, and its advanced testing techniques for several types of web applications and its test report generation etc.
- This Selenium course is very useful for the prospective Test Engineer, QA Consultant, Test Lead, Test Manager, Selenium Tester etc. in larger organizations to develop automated test cases for web based applications using Java or any other programming languages by using test automation tools and frameworks like Cucumber and TetsNG to automated web application testing.
Pre-requisites to Selenium Training
- Willingness to pursue career as Test Engineer or Automation Test Engineer or QA Engineer: The Selenium Testing course has no prerequisites and can also be learnt by anyone with basic knowledge on Testing or QA concepts, different types of testing, UI concepts, web applications testing, QA testing, functional and non-functional testing concepts etc. Anyone who is having genuine interest on Testing or QA basics are also eligible and will be able to complete this Selenium training easily. The basics of Testing such as Selenium and different types of automation testing using different tools and frameworks are also recommended to learn the contents of this course. It is easier to learn with basic knowledge on any QA testing or basics of Selenium testing techniques, or core concepts of any automation testing such as Selenium, Cucumber, TestNG, and also any hands-on experience on any of the automation testing tools will be an added advantage in learning this Selenium training certification. The core web components of Selenium Testing are also an added advantage to complete this course.
- Knowledge in Java Programming Language or QA Automation: Any basic knowledge or hands on experience in the areas of Selenium or Automation Testing related programming languages or Scripting level programming languages and its relative core concepts will help a lot in learning this Selenium training. This will also add few advantages on knowing Java or QA Automation Programming concepts and its advanced features. It will be greatly benefit in learning the concepts of this Selenium certification including a lot of testing knowledge which will further open a path to learn other features of Selenium framework.
Target Audience for this Selenium Training
- Students of Engineering in Computers or any Bachelors: Any student of BTech or B.E in engineering or any other bachelor’s degree can choose this course. Any learner having some good knowledge on Java or testing concepts can also choose this course. This Selenium training course is an added advantage to the professional growth or academics of any professional or student respectively with many benefits to the learners in obtaining knowledge on the advanced test automation concepts of Selenium in this course. Selenium has many web components such as Web Drivers, Locators and its usage in automating the web pages having different complex functionalities and its working. This Selenium training is recommended to any learner who is very interested in learning test automation. This course is also designed to advance or elevate the career of the learners or to secure any job opportunity as an Test Automation Engineer or Selenium Tester.
- Selenium Tester or Automation Tester: The learners of this Selenium training certification will be able to learn multiple concepts of Selenium framework and its several components from the contents of this course which will be further enhancing the learners’ career to advanced level such as a Data Analyst Software Test Engineer, Automation Test Engineer, QA Engineer, Test Lead, Software Tester, Manual Test Engineer, Programmer Analyst, Senior Test Manager, Automation Tester, Selenium Tester, Test Architect, Automation Engineer, Python Selenium Engineer etc. This Selenium Testing certification can be opted because of its good career opportunities in the industry in Test Automation area.
- Bachelors or Masters in Engineering or any other fields: Any Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineering or any other filed in can choose this Edu CBA – Selenium Testing training to become a Test Automation Engineer or QA Engineer or Test Architect in any Testing based applications or Test Automation related QA roles in the larger MNCs or organizations.
Selenium Training FAQ’s- General Questions
Why should I consider this Selenium training?
Any Test Engineer or Automation Test Engineer or Selenium Tester or prospective QA Engineer or Manual Tester and who all are willing to learn Selenium Testing concepts and are interested to learn the core and advanced Selenium components should consider this Selenium certification.
I don’t have much expertise in Computers or Engineering or Testing related Automation programming, is this Selenium training course still a better option for my career?
YES, this Selenium training is still a better option for your career in order to choose without any Testing knowledge as well, this course can be easily learnt and does not have any pre-requisites of testing basics or Java programming knowledge. Any students or learners who are interested to learn Selenium concepts can choose this course. Selenium training course can be easily learnt because of the comprehensive content which is in detail about the Selenium framework.
Will this Selenium training add value to my profession?
Yes. this course will obviously add value to your profession and your profile in terms of the Selenium Test Automation and also to your career including the verifiable certifications from EduCBA Academy that is a benefit in obtaining further career opportunities.
Is this quick revision for interview preparation or certifications exam preparation to learn this Selenium training?
Yes, this can be quick revision for any interview or certification exam preparation and without any hands-on experience on any Test Automation or Selenium Testing experience on web applications. Any previous knowledge is recommended and benefited that further adds upon few advantages to this course. This Selenium certification needs a minimum of 38+ hours in order to complete this course.
Sample Preview of this Selenium Training
Career Benefits of this Selenium Training
There are many career benefits on completing this Selenium training and its concepts which are mentioned as below:
- This Selenium certification is a package of 9 online courses, 4 Projects for the Selenium framework to automate the web applications using TestNG or Cucumber tools by using Ant Maven and Java related tools and features of automation programming, and its core components with hands on content.
- Any Test Lead or Data Analyst or QA Engineer can choose this Selenium training course in order to learn the Selenium Testing automation framework and its web component features and its advanced concepts to get the career shifted to next level such as QA Architect, Test Architect, Senior Test Manager, or Programmer Analyst etc.
- There are also other benefits to career upon choosing this Selenium training are such as the Selenium Testing certification which is also as a part of the learners’ profile as verifiable qualification.
Selenium Training Testimonials
Shubham Shahaji Shinde
My Selenium training experience