Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
Scala Programming Training (3 Courses, 9++ Projects)
This Online Scala Programming Certification includes 3 courses with 9+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access.
You get to learn functional programming, object orientation, multiple inheritances with traits, collections, programming with options and pattern matching. The training will also help students understand variables, conditionals, loops, functions and classes present in Scala.
Scala Programming Masterclass (Series #1) - The Fundamentals
Scala Programming Masterclass (Series #3)- Functions, Abstraction and Inheritance
Scala Programming Masterclass (Series #2) - Operations, Objects and Control Structures
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this Scala Programming Training?
Mobile App Access
About Scala Programming Certification Course
|Course||No. of Hours|
|Scala Programming Masterclass (Series #1) - The Fundamentals||2h 44m|
|Scala Programming Masterclass (Series #3) - Functions, Abstraction and Inheritance||3h 25m|
|Scala Programming Masterclass (Series #2) - Operations, Objects and Control Structures||3h 1m|
|Project on Scala: Employee Data Analysis||1h 55m|
|Course Name||Online Scala Programming Course|
|Deal||You get access to all 3 courses bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||9+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||A beginner to advanced level of understanding Scala programming|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about Scala Programming and wants to make a career in this Field|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about programming would be preferable|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 3 courses|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Scala Programming Course Curriculum
In this section, each module of the Scala Programming Certification Course is explained.
|Sr.No.||Course Name||No of Hours||Course Description|
|1||Scala Programming Masterclass (Series #1) – The Fundamentals||2||This Scala programming training module has been developed to make you familiar with the Scala programming language. There are several terms that you might know but from a beginner, it’s very important to start with a strong understanding of programming fundamental to master is at the earliest. This section will explain the jargons used in Scala programming with examples. It comprises of certain examples that are followed by definitions so one can understand things precisely. Being a video tutorial of almost three hours, it covers most of the topic falls under scala fundamentals like data types, methods definition and calling, syntax, control flow, and so on.|
|2||Scala Programming Masterclass (Series #2) – Operations, Objects, and Control Structures||3||Focusing on the actual performance of the program, this part has been created to train you on how a program works. This section will give you brief details of operations that could be performed in Scala, creation, and usage of objects and the control structures. Similar to all other modules here, this part will also consist of examples of the above-mentioned topics followed by a detailed explanation. By the end of this Scala programming training certification, you will be able to aggregate several functionalities of Scala to develop some sort of advanced programs. You will learn how to create, initialize, and utilize objects to make the program look decent and making it efficient at the same time.|
|3||Scala Programming Masterclass (Series #3) – Functions, Abstraction, and Inheritance||3||This part, of the Scala programming training course, is intended to make you proficient in the special features of Scala that make it an object-oriented programming language. You will be learning how the user-defined functions are created, the syntax it has to follow, and how it could be used to mitigate redundancy. It consists of several examples to show how the concept of abstraction can be implemented in the program to hide the complexity and make things easy for users. You will also learn the most important feature of object-oriented programming language i.e., inheritance. Being more specific, one will learn the syntax for implementing inheritance and how it makes the program looks simple and short.|
|4||Total No of Hours||9+|
Certificate of Completion
What is Scala Programming?
- Scala can be defined as the programming language that allows the codes to be written in both object-oriented and functional manner. The purpose of bringing scale was to make the use of Java efficiently to solve a complex problem simply. It was developed by Martin Odersky, in 2003 and had gained huge popularity due to its feature of eliminating the gap between functional and object-oriented programming. It can be used for several purposes like web application development, data analytics, developing of a distributed application that can be used by mass at the same time, and so on.
- The programs in Scala follow the top to bottom approach. The codes written in it are very concise, efficient, and less error-prone. As it allows both approaches of programming, it could be fast as the program is written following functional style and could be as efficient as programs written in an object-oriented manner. JVM could be used to provide an environment to Scala as it uses Java as the raw input so that it could be used effectively to solve problems. It can also be considered as a general-purpose programming language due to its capability to make things simpler while working on various kinds of applications.
- Scala can also be concluded as a hybrid programming language as it comprises of both the programming approaches. To facilitate the development, there are some Scala frameworks available: Lift framework, play framework, and bowler framework. All these frameworks have their importance that developers use in the program to offer it an edge. The most important reason for the popularity of Scala is that it is capable of executing java codes as well.
Industry Growth TrendThe rapid application development market size is expected to grow from USD 7.8 billion in 2018 to USD 46.2 billion by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 42.9% during the forecast period.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
Which tangible skills you will learn in this course?
- This Scala programming training course has been designed by taking care of the needs or requirements of beginners to learn new technology. In simple terms, the Scala Programming course covers the entire topics that come under Scala programming. The educators made sure that the complexity of the topic increases gradually in a systematic manner so that the trannies could get exposure to both the simple and the complex aspects of Scala. Also, every topic is followed by an example to make things precise to you.
- The entire Scala programming training is based on a video tutorial so that you can get insight into how things are implemented and executed in Scala. In the first module of this Scala Programming course, you will learn the basics of Scala and it’s the most important module as you will come across several terms that you will be coming across for the first time. You will also get to see some of the interesting examples where the educator will tell you now you can introduce the features in the programs.
- In the second module of this Scala Programming certification course, you will be covering the set of next important topics like objects, control statements, and so on. These topics will be explained using an example and you will learn how to leverage such functionalities to make your program efficient. The third module of this Scala programming training will train you on topics like inheritance, abstraction, and so on. By the end of the module, you will see an example that will comprise all the features that you studied throughout the Scala Programming course.
- To endorse and facilitate the quick learning of Scala, one should have an understanding of Java. If you having some hands-on experience in Java that it will be very easy for you to learn Scala programming. In case if you don’t have working experience in Java but have an understanding of its fundamentals than it’s also enough to being with Scala. The basic includes syntax, terms used in Java, and so on.
- In case if you don’t have an understanding of Java but have some idea about C and C++, in that case also you will be able to grab things in Scala very easily. Though knowledge of any programming language could be helpful, the focus is mainly on either c,c++ or Java as Scala works in the pretty same way as these programming languages do. In case if you are new to the programming world that it will be highly recommended to get some idea about programming basics before beginning the Scala course.
- As we already discussed that Scala is the multi-purpose programming language. So it has everything for folks from various domains. For the professionals who are working as Java developer can be the best audience for this Scala Programming course. They can learn Scala to get an edge to their programming career and also make to understand how it can be used to perform the tasks that Java can’t.
- Students who have an understanding of programming languages like Java or C, C++ can go with Scala programming. It can be beneficial for students who want to make college projects or want to go for an internship. There are lots of organization that prefers students who have working exposure to Scala, either for the internship or to onboard them on job role.
- Trainers can also learn Scala to add some more technicality in their existing knowledge base. Being a language in high demand, people are willing to learn Scala to accelerate their careers. As a trainer, one can learn scala though our course to get practical exposure of its working and start training others regarding how to code effectively in Scala.
Scala Programming Course – FAQs
Why should we learn Scala programming?
Scala is a programming language that could be used for various purposes. It eliminates the gap between the functional and object-oriented approaches of programming making the application development very simple and efficient. One should learn Scala as it will train you on several new concepts of programming and will help you be a problem solver of the technicality issues that usually occur in the programming world.
How long it may take to learn Scala?
Based on your existing relationships with a programming language, the answer to this question varies. If you are proficient in a programming language like Java than you will need to lean only the extra parts but if you have less idea about such languages, you may take around one to three months to learn Scala and begin writing codes using this language.
- These days the usage of Scala is growing exponentially. Several organizations have started to migrate their java projects into Scala. From such points, it is precise that there is a huge opportunity for the folks with good knowledge of Scala. Especially, multi-national organizations are currently having a mass opening for professionals who have hands-on experience in Java or Scala.
- Taking this Scala programming training certification will enhance your understand of multi-purpose programming language and give you an edge in terms of enhancing your technical skill. The training has been designed very carefully to make sure that it can transform one from a newcomer to a professional. You will also come across several important terms that will help you while you will be preparing for your interview. If you want to grow your career as a developer, it is highly recommended to opt for this Scala Programming course and begin your training. Regardless of whether you are a student or a professional, you can start learning Scala, if you want yourself to become a developer with a broad vision in terms of problem-solving using your coding skill.
Simple & Comprehensive to follow
Scala Programming Training