Ruby on Rails Training (8 Courses)
8 Online Courses
Verifiable Certificate of Completion
What you get
Mobile App Access
Ruby on Rails Online Training Course
This Ruby on Rails Training Certification includes 8 comprehensive Ruby on Rails courses with 32+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. It is an amazing collection of practical and hands-on learning of the most updated training programs and projects in the area of Ruby on Rails. You will also get verifiable certificates (unique certification number and your unique URL) when you complete each of the 8 courses. This training will help you learn about Ruby Fundamentals, Ruby on Rails, App creation using Ruby on Rails.
Industry Growth Trend
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
About Ruby on Rails Training Course
|Course Name||Online Ruby on Rails Training Course Bundle|
|Deal||You get access to all 8 courses bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||32+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Ruby Fundamentals, Ruby on Rails, App creation using Ruby on Rails|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about learning Web Development using Ruby on Rails|
|Pre-Requisites||Basis Knowledge about web programming|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 8 courses|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced data analysis skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|Software Required||Open Source Ruby on Rails|
|System Requirement||2 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Ruby on Rails Course Curriculum
In this section, each module of the Ruby on Rails training is explained briefly:
Ruby:01 - Ruby Fundamentals
This Ruby on rails training course will contain the concepts such as Rails Introduction, overview, architecture, installation, Application directory structure, Ruby on rails directories, ruby on rails environment modes and its’ introduction, Files Creations and migrations, ruby on rails servers and Rails parts with its detailed hands-on and explanation with conclusion finally.
Ruby:02 - Control Flow
In the next Ruby on rails certification, the basic concepts of ruby such as introduction to ruby programming, ruby literacy, loading external files using extension, different ruby tools and its applications, objects, methods and local variables, organizing different objects and its classes in ruby object-oriented programming etc. are covered.
Ruby:03 - Fundamental Classes
In this Ruby on rails course, the concepts like built in essentials, BANG methods, built in conversion methods, Boolean states, Boolean objects, comparing different objects, inspection of objects, String notation, querying notation, formatting transformation, Times and Dates, collections and different container objects.
Ruby:04 - File I/O
In this Ruby on rails training, the introduction concepts such as modules and control flow, program organization, report method in module, super keyword, nesting classes and modules, default object scope and visibility, control flow techniques, instance variables, class variable syntax, class hierarchy, top level methods, if else conditions, iterators etc., are included.
Ruby:05 - Ruby Dynamics
In this Ruby on rails certification, you will learn about the topics such as Enumerable Boolean queries, enumerable searching, find all and first methods, enumerator method chaining, regular expressions and basic string operations, building a pattern, converting strings, accretions and modifiers, IO class, file enumerability, directory manipulation.
Ruby on Rails
In this module, ruby dynamics concepts such as Object individuation, class method definition, ruby core classes, ruby core modules, pass through overrides, per object changes with extend, refinements and basic object, callable and runnable objects, creating lambda functions, eval methods, parallel execution methods, thread date servers, chat servers, callbacks, hooks and runtime introspection.
Ruby on Rails Fundamentals
In this modules, topics are Introduction to Ruby on Rails, Arrays in ruby on rails, hash concepts, migrations, rails query, action, rails fields for forms, client-side validations, messages etc.
App creation through Ruby on Rails
In this module, you will learn on the topics such as creating applications with ruby on rails, creating project on rails, demonstration application, Todo application, invoices app, parts of API, concept of optional class.
Certificate of Completion
What is Ruby on Rails?
Ruby on Rails is also called as Rails is a web application development framework which is based on MVC (Model View Controller) design pattern. It is purely written in Ruby programming language. It is one of the top-rated programming languages in the area of the web application framework. To understand how the Ruby on Rails framework works and how to use the Ruby Programming Language for the applications of computer science or any web technologies-based applications, you need to gain some knowledge on Ruby and Ruby on Rails framework.
To understand Ruby programming language, a basic understanding of any object-oriented programming languages like C++ or Java or C# is an advantage – that will provide a path to learn and get benefited from Ruby on Rails easily.
What tangible skills will I learn from this course?
- Several numbers of skills can be obtained on learning this Ruby on Rails certification course such as Ruby and Rails framework and its advanced web application framework features.
- Ruby on Rails course also contains Rails framework that has a set of skills included in it such as web application security, metaprogramming, scaffolding, active records, three in built environments.
- Other subsystems such as web server, database systems, ruby environment installations can also be acquired.
- Several other Ruby related applications can be integrated such as integrating different database systems to Rails framework in this Ruby on Rails course.
- This course can help you learn skills such as Rails migration, creating migrations, running the migrations etc.
- Ruby on Rails course contains related technologies such as AJAX which is an asynchronous web server technology and different routes and technologies.
- This course also contain Rails router, Rails session, Rails caching, Rails testing, Rails validation, Rails Layout, Rails filter etc.
- Skill related to this course also contain web development related technologies and test coverage frameworks related to those web frameworks and its related Test automation frameworks can be an added advantage.
- Willingness to pursue a career as Software or Web Developer: The Ruby on Rails certification course has a little set of prerequisites such as basic programming knowledge in Ruby Programming or at least any knowledge relevant experience in any of the high-level programming languages or any object-oriented programming languages such as Java, C++ etc. This course seems a little unrelated or ambiguous without previous knowledge or experience in a basic object-oriented programming language.
- Basic knowledge of Web or Computer technologies: Normally, any bachelor’s degree in computer science background or any technical degree or engineering degree discipline is purely recommended before taking this Course. Even without the computer knowledge, one can learn this Ruby on Rails course based on one’s self-interest in web standards or technologies with a good logical and analytical skill set.
- Students of Computers / Engineering: If you’re a computer science or any technical engineering degree student and willing to learn Ruby on Rails framework or a Ruby programmer as a career role option, then this Ruby on Rails course is the best and most recommended course for your career advancement. As this Ruby on Rails or Ruby Programming course is very comprehensive, you can learn a lot of concepts in a complete manner from this Ruby on Rails course.
- Software or Web Development Professionals: If you want to excel your career as Rails or Ruby on Rails Engineer to the next level, this Ruby on Rails certification course is highly recommended for the Rails Engineer or Ruby programmer in the software profession.
- Computer Science Graduates or Masters: Any computer science engineering graduate or from the non-CS background can also choose this Ruby on Rails course as software professionals are recruited mostly based on the skill set and knowledge rather than educational backgrounds nowadays. The only qualification required for the course is to invest some time and in learning a new programming language.
FAQ’s- General Questions
Why should I do this course?
Any Software professional who is willing to pursue a career as Ruby programmer or Rails Engineer should pursue this Course in to easily master the technology contents of Ruby on Rails easily within a shorter period of time.
I don’t have a background in Computers, can this Ruby on Rails Course still be considered for a good career?
The answer is still YES as, without any technical or computer background, anyone can opt for this Ruby on Rails certification Course with if they are really interested and have passion in learning new things especially technical kind of things.
Would this course add value to my profession?
Yes. This course will surely add greater value to your profession including hands-on experience level feeling.
Is this a quick-fix or do I need to practice continuously while learning this Ruby on Rails certification?
This is not at all a quick fix to complete in minutes or few hours as the Ruby on Rails Course contents itself has more than 30 hours, you always need to practice the Ruby on Rails concepts and its’ features daily to master the course. Nothing will be there to provide a quick fix but everything comes only with practice.
- To become a successful Ruby programmer developer or a Rails Engineer, this Ruby on Rails course is more enough than any other normal courses or offline training in the terms of its course curriculum and topic wise contents.
- A software professional can also learn this while having a many numbers of years of experience as it contains a vast number of topics related to Ruby and Rails framework containing a very basic concept to the complete and advanced topics that enhance the career growth easily.
- There are a lot of career benefits on completing learning this Ruby on Rails course, one can become a Rails architect by learning several concepts of these frameworks and technologies from Ruby on Rails course.
- The skills obtained from this Ruby on Rails course will fetch a lot of benefits to performing as a successful software professional in Ruby on Rails stream.
ruby on rails
Ruby on Rails Developer Course
Ruby on Rails Training