Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
REST APIs Training (2 Courses, 4+ Projects)
This REST APIS Training includes 2 courses , 4 Projects with 12+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access.
This course will enable you to learn how to build professional API's with Python Flask from scratch.
Rest API with Flask and Python
Android Web Service REST APIs
Project on Golang and MongoDB - Creating REST APIs
RESTful API Project - Employee Management
REST Assured Java Project
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this REST APIs Training?
Mobile App Access
About REST API Training
|Course||No. of Hours|
|Rest API with Flask and Python||58m|
|Android Web Service REST APIs||2h 55m|
|Project on Golang and MongoDB - Creating Rest API||1h 57m|
|RESTful API Project - Employee Management System Tool||1h 27m|
|REST Assured Java Project||1h|
|Project on REST API - Pet Clinic Application||3h 15m|
|Course Name||Online REST API Training|
|Deal||You get access to all 2 courses, 4 Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||12+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||The main aim of this course is to provide a wide understanding of building REST API’s with Flask|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning REST API Training|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about Python programming|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 2 courses, 4 Projects|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
REST API Training Curriculum
This training is targeted to bring out a niche skill in our learners through series of premium courses in REST API’s which will enable them to bridge the gap currently prevailing in the current industry ask and available skill set.
Each of our courses has detailed objectives to fulfill, which we would go through in each of them separately. But here we would brief you about the objective of the entire training. Each of the courses in the training and their supporting courses fulfills the requirement of a learner to be the “best” API developer. All the courses blend in a way that ensures an unbreakable chain of knowledge and enables you to apply the learning in real-life problems.
Our courses go hand in hand with the current requirement in the industry as of date, and we update our listing with the latest technology in place. The methodologies learned during the online training will go a long way in understanding the intricacies of API development. So, let’s catch a glimpse of the course highlights:
- We would, as usual, start from scratch in the learning of REST API. The very first thing would be to learn about Flask, its installation, and intent, and then move on to write a minimal API and executing the same. Here we would go through some examples in making you understand the overall intent of API development so that any new type of API development comes in for you should be a cakewalk.
- In the same portion, we would learn about and its arguments. Reqparsing helps in providing simple and uniform access to any variable object in Flask and learning about arguments teaches about the arguments re-parsing takes for successful execution.
- In the next set of tutorials on Android Web service, we would go through the learning phase of how REST API’s are used in android Apps. In this group of tutorials, we learn about WAMP, the UI design aspect of REST API, the basics of Volley, and many more. We would also learn about how JSON objects are requested.
As we do for any other courses, REST API’s courses have real-life problems to be solved using projects. This will drive the closeness of how theoretical concepts are applied in a practical scenario. Here’s a quick glimpse of the projects:
- The first project in this REST API Training is to learn about creating a REST API with Golang and MongoDB. In this project, we would learn about Golang which has become an alternate to C++/Java for programming for large scale network servers and learn about connection using MongoDB. We would be using Postman to execute our REST APIs.
- The next project is about developing a full-fledged software building exercise to build an employee management system tool. This project will enable you to understand not only the intricacies possible in cases of real-time projects but also make you go through best practices being currently followed in the industry.
REST API Training- Certificate of Completion
What is the REST API?
Did you know REST is an abbreviation that stands for REpresentational State Transfer! This type of architectural style was developed to source out a solution for a hypermedia system, an extension of hypertext providing multimedia facilities. Let us get some more resemblance of what REST API’s look like. Suppose you search for “EduCBA” on Google, you would be replied with a list of search results matching the term EduCBA. The REST API works in the same fashion, of getting a result back upon searching. API is nothing but an interface that allows programs to talk to each other through a common platform. API is very similar to a translator for people from 2 different countries unaware of each other’s language. REST is a set of rules followed by developers when API is created and in that one such rule mentions that the user should be able to get the piece of data when “requested”. The request is the URL that is linked and the reply you get back is the response. There is another thing which is kind of confusing for learners, and that people intend to think that HTTP and REST are the same. But, mind you! They are not the same. Simply put, REST is a way HTTP is used.
What skills will you learn in this Course?
We have tried to carefully craft our courses in a way that would enable you to get resources from top-notch faculties right at your fingertips. We would handhold our learners who are just starting in the area of API through imbibing confidence as a major skill in them to start apprehending REST API in such a way that they can use them in day to day work in professional life. As a part of this REST API Training, we would make you go through the elements required to be the best API developer who can swim through rough tides easily. As a part of the course, we make sure that you would have exposure to immense detailed programming techniques that would hone your skills to have in-depth programming skills and knowledge. The way the course is designed the way of efficient communication would be clearer as you start unveiling new methodologies in API development. With the different methodologies used during our course, you would sharpen your skill of deep understanding of the stack. And lastly, with the effective way of code, like readiness and reusability of code written, is a major skill set you would gain during the course.
- We at EduCBA never follow the concept of having mandatory prerequisites except for the one that the projects need to be solved on own, without any third-party help. But, we do feel that some prerequisites will enable you to grasp concepts in this REST API Training in an easier fashion and they are:
- Having prior knowledge of programming would be a plus point. Learners with no programming experience might plan to do another course from EduCBA about programming before going ahead with this one.
- Having preliminary concepts on OOPs, multi-threading, collections would be nice to have!
- Have prior knowledge on android SDK tool is again a nice to have skill.
- Some comfort in Python programming.
- Our audiences are never the targeted ones! We have our stage open to all those who want to learn and improve and expand their horizon of knowledge. You might be a person in your university who has a course on API, and this same course you could use as a reference guide. With the extensive theory and practical set, we don’t think you would need any other course. If you are looking for the next big role but you don’t think you would be able to compete against other masterclass developers in API, then this course will make you match those masterclass developers and even allow you to surpass them and get into the role of your dreams! Just sign on to this REST API Training and see the difference.
FAQ’s- General Questions
As a part of the next steps, what possibilities are available?
Once you have enough grasp of REST API’s and over the years you worked as a developer, you might think of being an architect to design your platform to execute those APIs
How will this REST API Training help me advance my career?
This course would allow you to collect those missing pieces of the puzzle to enable you to make the jump to your next career level. This REST API Course is an all-in-one bundle that will allow you to mold your career in the way you want to see it!
How much time would be required to be invested in this REST API Course?
With a dedication of 3-4 hours a week and spending some extra time thinking about solving the project in an out of the box way, we assume 3 weeks to be enough to have the taste of this REST API course.
- As we mentioned about the next big things you can look forward to posting completion of this course like being an architect to design the platform for executing these APIs, leading a team of API developers, and many such more. Maybe, you never know that if things click on your side with an innovative idea you would be having your startup which would again exploit the easy usage of APIs. This REST API Course will help you achieve more than you are currently drawing because of the new skill set you have learned and efficiently apply them in your day to day job. Last but not the least, this is the course you are looking for, for being the “sought after” API developer in the industry.