Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
Python Scripting Course Bundle - 4 Courses in 1 | 3 Mock Tests
This Online Python Scripting Training includes 4 comprehensive Python Scripting Course with hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access and several mock tests for practice. You will get to learn how to automate tasks on multiple Operating systems using Python Scripting from scratch.
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this Python Scripting Course Bundle - 4 Courses in 1 | 3 Mock Tests?
Course Completion Certificates
Mobile App Access
About Python Scripting Course Bundle
|Courses||You get access to all videos for the lifetime|
|Hours||, Projects Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||In this course, we are going to learn about a special kind of programming language that allows developers to draft complicated and robust applications.|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning Python Scripting|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about programming language|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for the course|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each 4 course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
Python Scripting Course Bundle Curriculum
MODULE 1: Essentials Training
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Python Scripting Training 2h 12m ✔
MODULE 2: Projects based Learning
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Python Scripting Case Study - Creating a Console Application 46m ✔ Python Scripting Case Study 49m ✔ Python Scripting Case Study - To-do List Application 1h 45m ✔
MODULE 3: Mock Exams & Quizzes
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Test - Python Scripting Minor Test 1 Test - Python Scripting Minor Test 2 Test - Python Scripting Major Test
This course helps students or professionals gain a rapid knowledge of developing and maintaining programs. The main goal of this course is to provide a practical approach for learning the fundamental basics of Python scripting along with 3 hands-on projects to implement the concepts learned.
In this course, you will be gaining knowledge of how to write Python programs and how to apply them in the real world. This course will aid the students to learn the installation of Python, how to create scripts, understand the fundamental basics of Python like variables, lists, array, conditional loops, error handling, maintain and manipulation of data using pandas, etc. This course also provides a few hands-on projects like the To-do list app, the creation of a console app, etc.
In this course, there two sections one with theoretical concepts and the other with the project in which you will be implementing these concepts. Let us in detail about the first section of this course.
- In this course, you will learn about the basics of Python, which includes how to install Python, introduction to Python scripting, etc.
- In this course, you will learn about basic programming concepts of Python scripting such as creating and using variables, lists, arrays, conditional looping, creation of python scripts, creating folders, etc.
- In this course, you will also learn about functions and classes, which includes defining and calling functions, creation of classes and objects, etc.
- In this course you will also learn about creating or importing modules in the Python scripts, using packages for the related modules needed in the program.
- In this course, you will learn about lists, tuples, dictionaries, collections, etc which in turn include creation, manipulation, and accessing of lists, tuples, dictionaries, collections, etc along with few examples. In this section, you will also cover about sets which again includes the creation and how the sets perform using few set operations.
- In this course, you will also learn about concepts related to object orientations in Python programming language such as encapsulation, abstraction, polymorphism, inheritance, etc.
- In this course, you will also be covered with I/O handling like reading the data the user entered using input () methods, sending outputs using print () methods. In this section, you will also learn about file handling concepts like opening a file creating a file, closing a file, etc.
- In this course, you will be learning about data managements which include embedding SQL databases in apps, and understanding the connections to databases using SQL commands, storing, and retrieval of data through a database. In this section, you will also learn about regular expressions along with its syntax and its examples.
In this course, the second section is about which projects are implemented in this course. There are 3 hands-on projects which are based on the above theoretical concepts. Let us see the below projects in detail.
- In this course, the first project is on Python scripting which includes the introduction of Python scripting, creating a menu, creating customer class, adding customer information, displaying customer information, validating customer information, etc.
- In this course, you will also be implementing the projects based on UI and classes, you will also be conduction a few test cases on the output of the projects, etc.
- In this course, you will also have the second project on creating console applications which include an introduction to the project, CRUD operations are implemented in this project like create, regex for validating of names, updating, and deleting the data.
- In this course, you will also be learning about the third project on a to-do list application which includes an introduction to the project, installing Python, testing the Python scripts, installing visual studio code, etc.
- In this course, these projects are implemented to help students and professionals to understand better about the Python scripting concepts so that it will help them in their future projects at any organizations or companies.
Python Scripting Course – Certificate of Completion
What is Python Scripting?
Python scripting can be defined as the approach of writing the codes using keywords and syntax leveraged to develop the applications. Python is considered as the programming language that allows robust application development to serve various purposes of the organizations. It is very simple to write code in python as they are written in simple English words. Python supports numerous libraries that offer a broad range of features to the applications. By the help of python, one can develop the simple as well as complex applications and meanwhile abstracting the complexity from the end-user. There is much one could achieve using python programming language and it also provides an efficient feature to integrate the database with the application.
Which Skills will you learn in this Training?
- This course is comprised of all the modules that one should be good at to leverage python in actual problem-solving. You will get to learn about python fundamental at the beginning which is something very important to learn application development.
- There are various examples included in the course that has been included to get your hands-on expertise in python. The scenario-based questions included in the course will have the trainees to get a broad idea of what exact kind of solutions could be drafted using python scripting.
- All the advanced topics of python have also been covered in this Python Scripting Training and it will help you to learn how to develop a robust application using python.
- We have also included some of the sample questions in this course that you will need to work on. Once you finish working with such sample questions, you will feel confident enough to work with Python.
- In terms of prerequisites, there are certain concepts that one should be good at to learn python scripting efficiently.
- Fundamentals of programming are the first thing in which a trainee should be good at.
- To learn all the concepts of python, it is required from one to have a good understanding of the basics of programming so that they can devote much time to learning the advanced concepts of python. The next important thing is a good understanding of logic creation.
- Though it is something that comes with experience, it is very important to have a basic understanding of how logic can be drafted. If you are having a basic idea of this, you will find it very easy to learn python scripting.
- We have ensured to cover such prerequisites in the main course, but it’s always a good practice to get basic ideas of the prerequisites before beginning to learn the actual topic.
- Anyone interested in learning how to work with Python can be the best target audience for this course. They will get to learn about various new things including all the concepts that one must have to master to be proficient in python.
- The professionals who are working as software developers using any programming language and want to move to python can be the best target audience for this Python Scripting Training. They will be learning all the new features that python has over other programming languages and in addition to that they will get a good hands-on practice as well.
- The students who are interested in exploring the best server-side scripting languages present in the market can also be the best target audience for this course. They will get to learn every single thing about python that will make them ample proficient to develop an application from scratch.
- The educators who are training folks in python can also be the best target audience for this course. They will get to learn about various new scenarios where python could be leveraged to offer the solutions which will eventually help them to train their students effectively.
Python Scripting Course – FAQ’s
How long will it take to complete the course?
Based on how familiar you are with programming, it varies how long one can take to complete this Python Scripting Training. One who is having a good understanding of the programming fundamentals might be able to finish this course within a month while the one who is new to the programming world may take around two months to complete this course. Though it might take a few days to finish the course, it will take time to master all the skills that are required to work with Python effectively. Once you finish practicing the examples and questions covered in this course, you will find it very easy to implement your understanding of python to make things work.
Why should I take this Python Scripting Training course?
This course is a one-stop solution for anyone willing to learn python scripting. Folks who are interested in learning about how to write python scripts can take this course to cover every single concept that is considered mandatory to work with Python. This course will help you to get a deep understanding of python so that you can leverage the concepts to develop the applications. This course can also be very helpful for the developers who are willing to explore much about python. Regardless of the types of trainees, the course has something for everyone willing to learn to work with Python.
- Python is considered the robust programming language that is used throughout the world to facilitate the development of web applications. The course is comprised of all the topics that one should master to learn all the concepts that fall under the court of python programming. With every passing day, the requirement for application with huge complexity is growing which is eventually raising the demand in the market for python developers. The current job market is full of opportunities for python developers and it will keep on witnessing the high demands due to the demands from organizations to get their web application build.
In addition to all of these, the compensation paid to the python developers is usually more as compared to the professionals of other technologies and it is what attracted the talents to be python developers. If you are willing to be a part of the wave of opportunities, you can opt for this Python Scripting Training and begin learning python scripting.
Ung Jun Xiang
Ngonidzashe Knight Furusa
Tiago Gamboa Cravo dos Santos Lucas
Basics of Python Programming