Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
PYTHON HACKING Course Bundle - 4 Courses in 1
This Python Hacking Course includes 4 courses with 15+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. The course will help you get knowledge on how to Encrypt or Decrypt Files and Transposition Ciphern. Also learn Affine Cipher, how to program it and how to hack it. Further we also understand what is Simple Substitution Cipher, Reverse Cipher, Caesar Cipher, Transposition Cipher with hands-on experience in writing hacking programs.
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this PYTHON HACKING Course Bundle - 4 Courses in 1?
Course Completion Certificates
Mobile App Access
About PYTHON HACKING Course Bundle
|Courses||You get access to all 4 courses, Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||15+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||The main aim of this course is to provide a wide understanding of ethical hacking concepts using Python|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who has a keen interest in learning basic concepts to advanced concepts of Python hacking|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about Python programming|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 4 courses, Projects|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
PYTHON HACKING Course Bundle Curriculum
MODULE 1: Essentials Training
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Python Hacking - Beginners 5h 39m ✔ Python Hacking Course - Intermediate Level 4h 16m ✔ Python Hacking - Advanced 5h 09m ✔
MODULE 2: Projects based Learning
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Python Hacking Case Study - GUI App for Amusement Park 56m ✔
The main goal of this course is to help students or professionals to learn and implement the main concepts related to Python hacking that will further help to apply this course concept to their ethical hacking projects.
This course provides fundamental basics form beginners to advance teach which the students or professionals can apply it on both personal and organizational projects. In this course, you will be learning an introduction to Python hacking, cipher programming and understanding the program, simple substitution cipher, creating check English, etc along with examples. In this course, you will learn about encryption and decryption concepts which are the main concept of hacking along symbol types.
In this course, provides three subsections in which will include an introduction from beginner’s concepts to advanced concepts of Python hacking. Let us see in detail what concepts will be covered throughout this course.
- In this course, you will be learning about Python Hacking fundamental basics which includes an introduction to the course, this section also includes basic programs like hello world, length function, decrypt the message, etc
- In this course, you will learn about basic concepts like messages, while functions, length functions, variables and all concepts related to Python Hacking.
- In this course, you will learn about the concepts related to the cipher program which includes how to write and understand Ceaser cipher programs along with how to decrypt and encrypt the messages.
- The second section of the course includes the intermediate level concepts which include an introduction to the intermediate concepts related to Python hacking.
- This section also includes how to create a check English program using Python programming concepts which is useful for encryption of messages or decryption of messages and a detailed understanding of this programming.
- In this course, the third section includes all about the advanced concepts which include an introduction to advanced concepts related to Python hacking techniques.
- In this course, you will learn about a concept of simple substitution cipher concepts that are used in the hacking process using Python programming language.
- In this course, there are no hands-on projects provided as the concepts related to this are entirely practical concepts.
- In this course, there are no separate hands-on projects as there are practical concepts taught related to this course.
- In this course, as the hacking is all practical work it just needs to be implemented and it mainly works like test cases with hit and trial methods.
- In this course, you will be learning a few practical like cipher programming for encryption and decryption of messages using cipher programming.
- In this course, you will be even learning about the creation of check English program in which uses Python script for knowing the checks of the passwords using these programs.
- In this course, you will also learn about the simple substitution cipher program which uses Python programming language this program is also used to make students understand better about the hacking process.
Python Hacking Course- Certificate of Completion
What is Python Hacking Course?
Python is one of the widely and most effective programming languages today. As this is a more powerful scripting language along with its great properties like open-source, object-oriented and Python is very easy to learn. Python has great libraries for hacking as well as for programming. So in general hacking means gaining access to a system that is not supposed to gain access or gaining access unauthorized to the systems, whereas the ethical hacking course is to gain the access to the system to find the threats on the computer network.
In general, we know that the passwords are always stored in an encrypted way but not in plain text which can be stored in a database. The process of decryption this kind of plain text is known as hacking. Python is one of the best programming languages for ethical hacking because there are very great libraries available for hacking programming. Python libraries like Pulsar, NAPALM, etc are used to develop some small scripts of Python which will help to understand cyber security and also help you achieve clear better ideas related to hacking.
What skills will you learn in this Course?
In this course, you will master skills that are related to Python Hacking and are useful for understanding the hacking process for the entire course.
- In the first section of the course, you will learn about Python hacking basics needed to understand right from the beginners to advanced skills related to this course.
- You will learn about skills related to security concepts like encryption and decryption concepts.
- You will learn about skills related to cipher concepts like Ceaser cipher concepts which include encryption and decryption concepts.
- You will learn about symbol types that are used for understanding the Python hacking concepts and can easily implement the concepts.
- You will learn about dictionary alpha which is used for writing Passwords in different symbols or alpha characters that are encrypted and later decrypted which is used for hacking passwords.
- We look at the While function, length function in which is used in the hacking process.
- We will look at the simple substitution a cipher concept that is used in python hacking.
- This course has no requirements to undertake this course and this course is very easy to understand and implement these concepts.
- This course requires a basic understanding of Python programming and its libraries that are needed to learn Hacking process.
- This course requires a basic understanding of ethical hacking related concepts to undergo this course.
- The main prerequisite of this course is students should be ready and eager to learn new techniques of Hacking. Students or professionals with keen interest can take up this course as it will help them understand better and implement these concepts.
- This course is for those who are interested in ethical hacking can take up this course, as they can easily get through the concepts to implement it.
- This course is for Python developers who are more interested in ethical hacking concepts also can take up this course.
- This course can be taken by the graduate students or professionals who are willing to have their future in the ethical hacking field.
- Students who have an interest in learning Python also can take up this course as extras as this would add an extra concept.
FAQ’s- General Questions
Can this course be taken by the working professionals, if so what is the course duration?
Yes, working professionals who are interested in the ethical hacking course can take up this course. This course is a total of 6 plus hours and it is an online course. Once the professionals register themselves then they can take up this course continuously or they can even watch the videos later.
Will, I get course certification if I take more than regular time to take this course?
Yes, you will be provided with course certification only after the course completion. If working professionals take more than the regular time to cover up this course then it’s fine. They will get certificates after the completion of the entire course irrespective of the time.
Can I take up this course if I do not have Python programming knowledge?
Yes, if you have an interest in learning the ethical hacking course then you can take up this course, but you should be ready to teach Python also quickly which will be provided by the other online course bundles and can then continue this course for better understanding.
How is this course helpful for working professionals or Python developers?
This course is helpful for that professional who is willing to have their career as an ethical hacker and professionals like Python developers will be easy for them to take up this course and get their skills upgraded and get promoted too for other higher posts in hacking field.
- This course is helpful for students and professionals who are willing to build their careers as ethical hackers.
- This course is helpful for Python developers to promote or switch to another post easily by taking up this course.
Ahmad Abu Alrashteh