Learn from Home Offer
PYTHON Course Bundle - 81 Courses in 1 | 59 Mock Tests
This Python Training Certification includes 81 courses with 257+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. You will also get verifiable certificates when you complete each of the courses. This Python course has almost everything in Python - Programming, Game Development, Hacking, Data Science & Machine Learning, Ai - Everything included!
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this PYTHON Course Bundle - 81 Courses in 1 | 59 Mock Tests?
Course Completion Certificates
Mobile App Access
PYTHON Course Bundle at a Glance
|You get access to both the 81 courses, Projects. You do not need to purchase each course separately.
|257+ Video Hours
|Python Fundamentals, Linux System Administration with Python, Cryptography, Django Unchained with Python, Python GUI Programming using Tkinter, Rest API with Flask and Python, Python Pyramid Jupyter-IPython Notebook, Violent Python.
|Anyone serious about Python.
|Knowledge of Basics in Any Programming Language would be useful
|What do you get?
|Certificate of Completion for each of the courses
|Course Completion Certificates
|Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills
|Type of Training
|Video Course – Self Paced Learning
PYTHON Course Bundle Curriculum
To enable great learning experience to all the learners, the course called Python certification training has been designed in such a way that it contains the complete list of courses and all the chapters listed in the form of course curriculum for the Python training with the complete course description of every course and contents in the format of separate chapters. A minimum of 257+ hours is required to complete the Python certification. The below table gives you a complete overview of all the courses and the list of chapters covered in this course content –
MODULE 1: PYTHON DEVELOPER
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Python for Beginners: 2023 3h 15m ✔ Python Intermediate Training: 2023 3h 34m ✔ Python Advanced Training: 2023 2h 14m ✔ Python Case Study - Create Chatbot 58m ✔ Python Case Study - Expense Manager App 3h 19m ✔ Python Case Study - Instant Markup 3h 28m ✔ Python Case Study - Cryptography 5h 16m ✔ Python Case Study - Sentiment Analysis 57m ✔ Test - Python Developer in 2022 Test - Python Developer 2022 Major 1 Test - Python Developer 2022 Major 2
MODULE 2: PYTHON GAME DEVELOPER
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Python Game Development - Beginners 1h 55m ✔ Python Game Development - Intermediate 2h 9m ✔ Python Game Development - Advanced 2h 14m ✔ Python Game Development Case Study - Snake Game 1h 47m ✔ Python Game Development Case Study - Flippy Flip Game 2h 18m ✔ Test - Python Game Developer Minor Test 1 Test - Python Game Developer Minor Test 2 Test - Python Game Developer Major Test
MODULE 3: PYTHON ETHICAL HACKING
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Python Hacking - Beginners 5h 39m ✔ Python Hacking Course - Intermediate Level 4h 16m ✔ Python Hacking - Advanced 5h 09m ✔ Python Hacking Case Study - GUI App for Amusement Park 56m ✔ Test - Python Ethical Hacking Minor Test 1 Test - Python Ethical Hacking Minor Test 2 Test - Python Ethical Hacking Major Test
MODULE 4: PYTHON SCRIPTING
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Python Scripting Training 2h 12m ✔ Python Scripting Case Study - To-do List Application 1h 45m ✔ Python Scripting Case Study 49m ✔ Python Scripting Case Study - Creating a Console Application 46m ✔ Test - Python Scripting Minor Test 1 Test - Python Scripting Minor Test 2 Test - Python Scripting Major Test
MODULE 5: PYTHON GUI
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Python GUI Training 3h 11m ✔ Python GUI Case Study - Creating a Windows Application 2h 21m ✔ Python GUI Case Study - Creating a Calculator 1h 41m ✔ Python GUI Programming using Tkinter and Python 4h 34m ✔ Test - Python GUI Minor Test 1 Test - Python GUI Minor Test 2 Test - Python GUI Major Test
MODULE 6: MATPLOTLIB
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Matplotlib for Python Data Visualization - Beginners 4h 12m ✔ Matplotlib for Python Data Visualization - Intermediate 2h 53m ✔ Matplotlib for Python Data Visualization - Advanced 6h 37m ✔ Matplotlib Case Study - E-commerce Data Analysis 2h 03m ✔ Test - Matplotlib Mini Test 1 Test - Matplotlib Mini Test 2 Test - Matplotlib Mock Test
MODULE 7: NUMPY & PANDAS
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details NumPy and Pandas Python 5h 01m ✔ Analyzing the Quality of White Wines using NumPy Python 1h 19m ✔ Pandas Python Case Study - Data Management for Retail Dataset 3h 25m ✔ Data Analysis with Pandas and Python 56m ✔ Pandas with Python Tutorial 5h 47m ✔ Test - Numpy and Pandas Mini Test 1 Test - Numpy and Pandas Mini Test 2 Test - Numpy & Pandas Mock Test
MODULE 8: SEABORN PYTHON PLOTTING
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Seaborn Python - Beginners 2h 28m ✔ Seaborn Python - Intermediate 1h 18m ✔ Seaborn Python - Advanced 1h 56m ✔ Case Studies on Seaborn Python Basics 1h 51m ✔ Seaborn Python Case Study - Data Visualization using Seaborn on Census Dataset 2h 9m ✔ Test - Python Plotting with Seaborn Minor Test 1 Test - Python Plotting with Seaborn Minor Test 2 Test - Python Plotting with Seaborn Major Test
MODULE 9: PYSPARK
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details PySpark Python - Beginners 2h 3m ✔ PySpark Python - Intermediate 2h 05m ✔ PySpark Python - Advanced 1h 14m ✔ Apache Spark - Beginners 1h 5m ✔ Apache Spark - Advanced 6h 14m ✔ Project on Apache Spark: Building an ETL Framework 2h 25m ✔ Test - PySpark Developer Mini Test 1 Test - PySpark Developer Mini Test 2 Test - PySpark Developer Mock Test
MODULE 10: PYTHON DJANGO
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Python Django 8h 26m ✔ Python Django MySQL Case Study - Creating a Blog 48m ✔ Test - Python Django Mini Test 1 Test - Python Django Mini Test 2 Test - Python Django Mock Test
MODULE 11: JUPYTER-IPYTHON NOTEBOOK
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Jupyter-IPython Notebook Training - Beginners 6h 05m ✔ Jupyter-IPython Notebook Training - Advanced 7h 5m ✔ Test - Jupyter-IPython Notebook Training Minor 1 Test - Jupyter-IPython Notebook Training Minor 2 Test - Jupyter-IPython Notebook Training Major
MODULE 12: PYTHON PYRAMID
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Python Pyramid - Beginners 6h 04m ✔ Python Pyramid - Advanced 6h 02m ✔ Test - Python Pyramid Minor Test 1 Test - Python Pyramid Minor Test 2 Test - Python Pyramid Major Test
MODULE 13: LINUX SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION WITH PYTHON
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Linux System Administration with Python 13h 12m ✔ Test - Linux System Administration With Python Mini Test 1 Test - Linux System Administration With Python Mini Test 2 Test - Linux System Administration with Python Mock Test
MODULE 14: MACHINE LEARNING WITH PYTHON
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Machine Learning with Python 2023 5h 17m ✔ Machine Learning using Python 3h 26m ✔ Machine Learning with Python Case Study - Covid19 Mask Detector 2h 05m ✔ Deep Learning: Automatic Image Captioning for Social Media with Tensorflow 2h 23m ✔ Develop a Movie Recommendation Engine 51m ✔ Machine Learning Python Case Study - Diabetes Prediction 1h 02m ✔ Predictive Analytics and Modeling with Python 8h 27m ✔ Supervised Machine Learning in Python 8h 37m ✔ Test - Machine Learning with Python Minor Test 1 Test - Machine Learning with Python Minor Test 2 Test - Machine Learning with Python Major Test
MODULE 15: DATA SCIENCE WITH PYTHON
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Data Science with Python 4h 14m ✔ Statistics Essentials with Python 3h 23m ✔ Advanced Python for Data analysis 6h 28m ✔ Logistic Regression & Supervised Machine Learning in Python 2h 6m ✔ Sales Forecasting using Time Series Analysis in Python 2h 13m ✔ Linear Regression & Supervised Learning in Python 2h 28m ✔ Test - Data Science with Python Test Series Test - Data Science with Python Major 1 Test - Data Science with Python Major 2
MODULE 16: Ai ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE WITH PYTHON
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details AI Artificial Intelligence & Predictive Analysis with Python 6h 15m ✔ Artificial Intelligence with Python - Beginner Level 2h 51m ✔ Artificial Intelligence with Python - Intermediate Level 4h 34m ✔ Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Training Course 12h 13m ✔ Face Detection Using OpenCV and Python 1h 52m ✔ Video Analytics using OpenCV and Python Shells 2h 13m ✔ Python Case Study - Sentiment Analysis 57m ✔ Test - AI Artificial Intelligence with Python Minor Test 1 Test - AI Artificial Intelligence with Python Minor Test 2 Test - AI Artificial Intelligence with Python Major Test
MODULE 17: KUBERNETES
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Kubernetes Training 3h 3m ✔ Kubernetes Case Study - Hosting a Web Application as a Container 3h 22m ✔ Kubernetes Case Study - Deploying a Custom Docker Image 1h 22m ✔ Kubernetes - Beginners to Pro 2h 42m ✔ Test - Kubernetes Mini Test 1 Test - Kubernetes Mini Test 2 Test - Kubernetes Mock Test
MODULE 18: PYMONGO
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details PyMongo - Beginners 2h 33m ✔ PyMongo - Advanced 2h 08m ✔ PyMongo Case Study - Restaurant Management System 2h 26m ✔ PyMongo Case Study - Aggregating Customer Data of a Bank 2h 31m ✔ Test - PyMongo Mini Test 1 Test - PyMongo Mini Test 2 Test - PyMongo Mock Test
MODULE 19: Mock Tests & Quizzes
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Test - Machine Learning Assessment Test - ML Assessment Exam Test - Mock Exam Machine Learning Test - Complete Machine Learning Exam Test - Machine Learning Ultimate Exam
The goal of this training to make you learn all the concepts in python and how to debug and test in python by making you work on the projects which are included in the training.
The objective of the training is to cover all the topics related to Python. The some of the concepts which are covered under this training are python fundamentals, Linux system administration with python, Django unchained with python, Advanced Python for IoT & IoT based Data analysis, Cryptography, Matplotlib for Python Developers, Seaborn, PySpark, Data Science and Artificial Intelligence with Python and many other topics are included in this training.
The topics included in this course covers the basic level.
- It starts with the python fundamentals, dictionaries, oops concepts like abstraction and encapsulation, libraries, Advanced GUI, database, Networking, web, testing and extending python.
- Linux System Administration using python – In this, you will learn the Introduction to Linux, Ipython, Command line and many other topics under this.
- Django Unchained with python – In this section you come to know about The MVC Architectural platform, MVT platforms, creating models and many other things.
- Python GUI Programming using Tkinter and Python – How to create the fast GUI applications, basic transformation and topics related to it are covered.
- Advanced Python for IoT & IoT based Data analysis – It includes Using in-built standard modules in python, Networking using sockets, Using APIs for twitter and Emails, Data science modules for iot, Multi-threading, and Exception handling.
- Jupyter-IPython Notebook Training covers the concepts from basic level to the advanced level which includes creating your python kernel, Automation, and Interactive Widgets.
- Violent Python, Cryptography using Python and Matplotlib for Python Developers from basic to advance.
- Pandas with Python Tutorial, NumPy, and Pandas, Seaborn, PySpark are covered from basic, intermediate to advance levels.
- Machine Learning, Data Science and Artificial Intelligence with Python, Video Analytics Using OpenCV and Python Shells, Statistics for Data Science using Python and Financial Analytics with Python.
All the topics which are mentioned are explained in detail to give a good knowledge of these concepts.
This training includes many projects to help you to get good hands-on experience in the python language. The undercover projects are:
- Project on Python – Instant Markup – You will learn how to create graphics in python which helps you to visualize the data.
- Project on Python Django MySQL – Creating a Blog – you will learn how to create an app and template in Django.
- Python Pyramid with Projects – You can create and build web apps by using python.
- Project on Pandas – Data Management for Retail Dataset.
- Projects on Machine Learning – Predictive Modeling with Python – You will come to know about the data preprocessing, linear regression, logistic regression, and predictions.
- Project on Tensorflow – Implementing Linear Model with Python – This project will help you to build a neural network with Tensorflow.
- Project – Data Analytics with Data Exploration Case Study.
- Project on ML – Random Forest Algorithm- You will learn how the Random Forest algorithm will work by doing the project from the extraction of data to the prediction and validating the performance of the model.
- Project on Python – Sentiment Analysis.
- Project – Linear Regression in Python.
- Project on Python Data Science – Predicting the Survival of Passenger in Titanic.
- Machine Learning with Python Project – Predict Diabetes on Diagnostic Measures.
These are some of the projects which are included in this training.
Certificate of Completion
What is Python?
Python is a high-level and general-purpose programming language and is interpreted. It is of a strong and dynamic type of discipline. It was designed by Guido van Rossum. It has functional, object-oriented and imperative features. It has file extensions such as .py or .pyd or .pyc etc. The code and syntax of Python are highly readable compared to other programming languages. Python is easy to learn, read and maintain and has interactive mode features and provides better scalability and supports GUI applications. It supports structured and functional programming. It was licensed under the Python Software Foundation License. It first appeared in the year 1990. It was influenced by several other programming languages such as C, C++, Java, Haskell, Modula, Perl, etc.
Python has several types of data structures like Lists, Dictionary, Tuples, Strings, Numbers, etc. It has Functions, Modules, Exceptions, File I/O. Python has several libraries for different functionalities, Database and Networking features, Advanced GUI programming, Testing. It has also automatic memory management and garbage collection.
Industry Growth TrendThe rapid application development market size is expected to grow from USD 7.8 billion in 2018 to USD 46.2 billion by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 42.9% during the forecast period.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
What tangible skills will I learn from this Python course?
- The set of skills which can be acquired upon completion of this Python course are Python, Linux, Design Patterns, Cryptography, Django, Html, CSS, Tkinter, Rest API, Flask, Python Pyramid, Jupyter – Ipython Notebook, matplotlib plotting, data analysis, etc.
- Python certification has many other excellent courses within it and chapters under each course which was covered in the course curriculum are very useful in obtaining the knowledge on several advanced features of Python such as Libraries, GUI Programming, Advanced Python programming.
- There are also some other skills which can be added upon completion of this Pythion courses are such as Violent Python, Python 3, Installation Process, Lists, Tuples, Interpreters, Dictionaries, Conditions and Loops, Abstraction, Exceptions and Iterations, Magic Methods, Polymorphism, Encapsulations, Iterators, Libraries, GUI, Database & Networking, Testing, Extending Python and Packaging Programs, etc.
- The Python training also has a set of tangible skills which are loops, variables, conditions and statements, complex programming, scripting for automation jobs and its advanced concepts, etc.
- This Python training is very useful for the prospective Python Programmers, Python Developers, Application Developers in the larger organizations to develop web-based or standalone based applications using Python programming features to deliver a large number of customers.
- Willingness to pursue a career as Python Developer or Software Developer or Programmer: The Python certification course has a set of prerequisites which are required to be fulfilled to complete the course contents of this course are such as basics of Python such as loops, variables, conditions and statements, and its advanced concepts and functionalities are recommended to easily learn contents of this Python courses. This course is easier to learn if one has intermediate or basic knowledge on any scripting or programming language or computer basics knowledge, or core concepts of any computer machine knowledge, and also any hands-on experience is an added advantage in learning this Python courses. The relative core components of the Python are also an added advantage to complete this course.
- Knowledge in any Programming or Scripting Language or General-Purpose programming Language: Any relevant experience or basic knowledge in the areas of Scripting or Shell Scripting or general-purpose programming languages or its related computer languages concepts such as Assembly language, or high-level programming language will be helping a lot in learning Python. This will also be an added advantage of using the Python basics and its advanced concepts. It will be of greater benefit in further learning the concepts of this Python course more easily on having basics of any programming.
- Students of Engineering in Computers or CS: Any learner or a student of engineering in computer science or degree in computer engineering and have good knowledge in any computer programming can choose this course. This Python course is also an added advantage to the academics or career or of professional benefits to the learners and also to obtain more knowledge on several advanced features of Python from this course concepts. Python has several features for beginners to an advanced level based on the requirement. This course is well recommended to any student or Software professional or whoever is interested. This course has been designed to advance the career of the learners as a Software Developer or Programmer or Python Developer.
- Python Developer or Programmer or Perl Developer: Through this Python, training learners will be able to learn multiple numbers of features related to Python from the contents of this course which will further enhance in getting the learners career advanced such as a Data Analyst Python Developer, Software Developer, Software Development Engineer, System Engineer, Perl Developer, Member Technical Staff, Project Engineer, Java Trainer, Python Automation Engineer, AWS Developer, Blockchain Developer, Business Analyst, Data Scientist, Python Architect, Jenkins Developer, Full Stack Developer, Backend Developer, Django Developer, Integration Engineer, etc. This Python course can be opted without any single thought because of the good career opportunities in the area of web application development.
- Bachelors or Masters of Computers in Engineering/Science: Any Bachelor or Master in Computers Science Engineering can choose this EduCBA Python course to obtain a Python Developer or Perl Programmer or Web Engineer or Any back end Engineer job in any Web application or standalone application development related or developer or programmer roles in the larger organizations or Product or Startup companies.
FAQ’s- General Questions
Why should I choose this Python course?
Any Python Developer or Perl Programmer or Web Engineer working on the apps development or back-end web apps development and are also interested and willing to learn Python and its core concepts & advanced concepts should choose this Python courses.
I don’t have a background in computer science or web development technologies or technical engineering, can this Python training still be considered a good option?
YES, this course can still be considered as an option without any knowledge of computer or Python concepts as this course does not have any pre-requisites of Python basics or Core knowledge in computer programming. Any freshers who are interested in learning Python programming and its core concepts can opt for this course directly without any previous knowledge. The concepts in this course can be easily learned because of the comprehensive content and detailed explanation of the multiple complex programming features of Python.
Would this course add value to my profession?
Yes. this course would add some value to the learners’ profile and also verifiable certifications including different valuable concepts and frameworks of Python.
Is this a quick-fix to clear interview or do I still need to practice continuously while learning this Python certification?
Yes, this is a quick-fix without any previous knowledge or experience in computers or any programming language but any other programming or scripting language knowledge is highly benefited and added advantage for this course. This Programming Languages course needs a minimum of 257+ hours to be spent to complete the Python courses.
- This Python course is a package of 81 online courses, Projects for the Python programming and its advanced concepts that provides deep knowledge on different concepts and frameworks being used with Python and its core topics with hands-on content.
- Any Python Developer or Perl Programmer can choose this Python certification to master the several functional and object-oriented programming features of Python and its advanced concepts to get their career elevated to the next levels such as Backend Developer, Django Developer, Integration Engineer, Application Developer or Python programmer, etc.
- There are also several other benefits in the career upon choosing this Python course are such as the certification which can be part of your profile as a verifiable qualification for all the learners.
Ung Jun Xiang
Ngonidzashe Knight Furusa
Tiago Gamboa Cravo dos Santos Lucas
Basics of Python Programming