Cyber Monday Offer
Cyber Monday Offer
PyCharm Course (1 Courses, 1+ Projects)
This Online PyCharm Training includes 1 comprehensive PyCharm Course with , 1 Projects hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. You will get to learn the most popular IDE for python and use it to develop applications easily.
In this PyCharm Training, we are going to learn about a special kind of Integrated Development Environment (IDE) i.e. PyCharm, which provides an effective platform to leverage python programming language for application development. There are certain things that one should understand in order to work effectively with PyCharm and we have covered all those things in this Training.
PyCharm Project Tic-Tac-Toe Game Development
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this PyCharm Course?
Mobile App Access
About PyCharm Course
|Course||No. of Hours|
|PyCharm Course||1h 44m|
|PyCharm Project - Tic-Tac-Toe Game Development with GUI-Tkinter||1h 45m|
|Course Name||Online PyCharm Course|
|Deal||You get access to all videos for the lifetime|
|Hours||, 1 Projects Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Learn the most popular IDE for python and use it to develop applications easily.|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about building Chatbots|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for the course|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each 1 course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
PyCharm Course Curriculum
The course on PyCharm from EduCBA is one of a kind courses which have been carefully crafted by our team of experts to analyze the gaps in the current ask of the industry and design the PyCharm course to address the same. The goal, in a nutshell, is to empower our learners to crack the nut with ease howsoever tough it is.
We chalk out the objective at the start of the course and we make sure that we adhere to the same during the training. This course will bring out the relevant information in PyCharm from the knowledge of unknows and present to you with the best in the class technical description so that our learners are equipped to learn advanced level detailing in PyCharm. This will enable our learner to improvise the process to make application or code development smarter, powerful, and versatile.
Our courses from a technical side have been built with the utmost care to make sure we cater to each problem which lies in Understanding of PyCharm. Our course structure is built such that utmost care is given to all technical aspects of PyCharm. PyCharm is an integrated environment that caters to the running of Python files and provides the user with all the equipment one requires to run python codes. The highlights from PyCharm course are as follows:
- At the start we will go through various terminologies that are frequently used in PyCharm so that it becomes easier for all our learners to grasp the essence of this IDE and make them confident enough to use these at all levels of professional life.
- In the next round of the same course, we would go through all the intricacies related to the installation of PyCharm software. Pointers like project settings, code editing, debugging, profiler, etc. are all some of the places one can get stuck, and there we are to help you out of the problem in this section.
- Now to make work easy for you in PyCharm, we would take you through some shortcuts which would be very helpful once you start using PyCharm as a default IDE for coding.
- In the same section we would go through KeyMaps, OMNI, and Macros which builds up essential blocks in the usage of PyCharm. KeyMap allows you to customize frequently used shortcuts whereas Omni allows the user to quickly move from one project directory to another.
- The final nail in this course is understanding how to export data works in PyCharm.
We do understand that howsoever the best theoretical concepts one teaches, the learning is incomplete without actually getting the chance to execute the learning in real-life scenarios. And that’s the exact reason why our courses are overloaded with projects which covers all the theoretical aspect of the topic, so that one may feel super confident in their daily work arena. Some of the highlights of the project in PyCharm course are:
- In the project we would be building a project which is a tic tac toe game. In the opening portion of this project we would go through the objectives we would be taking care of in this project. We would also look at some of the acceptance criteria for this project.
- In the next section, we would start building our tic tac toe game and we would use one of the most widely used libraries i.e. Tkinter. At first, we would go through a code explanation of Tkinter and once we have a good understanding of that aspect, we would configure our windows to use Tkinter. In the same portion we would go through use cases of canvas function, GUI aspect of Tkinter and Labels, and Entry.
- Lastly, we would go through function creation for this project. In this section we would give you an overview of the creation of functions, different buttons in GUI, Button Click function, Button command, and art of integrating two windows.
- All in all, this project would give an immense confidence boost to allow you to work on PyCharm without any hesitation.
PyCharm Course – Certificate of Completion
What is PyCharm?
PyCharm can be defined as the integrated development environment which is nothing but a platform for application development using python. It can also be explained as the tool that allows the developers to write python code by focusing on developing logics rather than being stuck in rectifying the syntax and keywords. It is very popular among python developers as it facilitates application development and meanwhile saves time. While the developers write python code on this IDE, it suggests them with the possible keywords and also helps them by managing the indentation of the code automatically. It is very simple to work with and the interface it offers is very easy to understand and use. The interesting part is, it allows the developers to manage modules of codes which makes it easy for them to develop even the robust and complicated application with ease.
Which Skills will you learn in this Training?
This course is developed by considering all the concepts that are required to make one proficient in working with this tool. In a nutshell, you will be ample skillful right after finishing this PyCharm Training.
- You will be learning about how the codes can be drafted so that it could the same time for you while developing the application which eventually helps you to adhere to the deadlines.
- You will also learn how to make the configuration changes that allow one to customize certain features offered by this tool.
- We will be doing some of the simple projects in the course that will help you to understand how things could be actually implemented using this tool.
- The project is moreover questions that you will be supposed to practice at your end. There will also be some of the additional concepts that one should understand in order to work with this integrated development environment and you will also be learning about those concepts in this course.
- Once you finish the course, you will be ample confidence to implement things using python programming language and PyCharm.
- Some of the concepts are there that endorses one to learn about this tool, these are something considered as prerequisites. When we talk about learning Pycharm, there are some of the topics that you should have basic ideas on.
- The very first thing is an indentation in python programming. Python codes use indentation to separate the statements. If you are aware of how the indentation works in python, you will be able to understand if the automated indentation done for you by this tool is correct.
- The next thing is, python keywords.it is very necessary to understand which keywords could be used for what purpose while writing python code.
- Having a good understanding of keywords in python will help to select the right keywords from the autosuggestions.
- Their prerequisites are included in the course and what all the trainees have to do is to get some basic idea of how these works when we talk about application development using python so that they can understand the concepts covered in this tutorial closely.
- This course is a generic course that satisfies the need for any sort of audience regardless of their background and expertise.
- The professionals who are working in any of the domains and decided to move in coding can be the best target audience for this course.
- Once they are proficient in python, this course will help them to understand how codes can be written in this IDE and how it helps to develop and manage complex application development.
- The students who are working in python for their project or internship can also be the best target audience for this course. They will be able to learn how this IDE endorses application development.
- Understanding this tool will help them to expedite the application development to meet the timeline and they will also learn how IDEs help the developers to stay focused on developing logics rather than struggling with the typing or indentation errors.
- The trainers can also be the best target audience for this PyCharm Training. They will get to learn each and everything about this tool that will help them to train their students about an efficient development approach using python.
PyCharm Course – FAQ’s
How long it may take to finish this course?
This PyCharm Training is actually a thirty minutes long video that could take one day at maximum to be finished. But in order to master working with this integrated development environment, one will need to practice this for longer. In order to achieve proficiency, one has to practice working on this IDE for at least two weeks. Folks who are already having some working experience with any of the IDEs might be able to understand working with this within a week but the folks who are new to IDEs may take around two to three works to master working with Pycharm. Regardless of your familiarity with the IDEs, we have developed the course in a generic manner that will help any of the trainees to learn Pycharm. Once you are ample proficient working with this IDE, you will find it very simple to manage and draft Python codes.
Why should I opt for this course?
This course covers everything that is required in order to work with Pycharm. The python developers who are working with any IDE and looking for some solution to expedite their application development can leverage this course to learn everything about Pycharm. After this training, they will be able to work with this tool in order to develop a robust application. It will also help them to manage how the modules could be kept separate or integrated wherever required. This course is developed using very simple and precise language that helps the trainees to understand all the concepts included here. So if you are looking to learn about any IDE that works best for python or especially Pycharm, you may want to take this PyCharm Training.
- Pycharm is counted among the best Integrated development environment for python based application development. In order to save time and improve the productivity of the developers, the organizations are using this tool to get their applications developed. With the rising demand for this tool in the market, the demand for developers who know how to work with Pycharm is also increasing. The organization prefers the professionals who have working experience with Pycharm over the candidate who has worked with only the traditional IDEs. The job market in India and abroad is full of open positions for python developers who have also worked with Pycharm. In addition to that, they are being offered lucrative compensation for their good command of Pycharm. If you are a developer working in python or willing to jump on learning application development using python, this course can help you to manage your code and time while developing the application.
Ung Jun Xiang
Ngonidzashe Knight Furusa
Tiago Gamboa Cravo dos Santos Lucas
Basics of Python Programming