New Year '20 Offer
New Year '20 Offer
Penetration Testing Training Program (2 Courses)
This Penetration Testing Certification Course includes comprehensive 2 courses with 21+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access.
You will also get verifiable certificates (unique certification number and your unique URL) when you complete each of the courses. This course will help you learn Penetration Testing and different types of malware and handling different types of viruses in different types of operating systems especially Kali Linux.
Kali Linux Penetration Testing
Advanced Penetration Testing
What you get in this Penetration Testing Training Program?
Mobile App Access
About Penetration Testing Certification
|Course||No. of Hours|
|Kali Linux Penetration Testing||18h 05m|
|Advanced Penetration Testing||3h 24m|
|Course Name||Online Penetration Testing Certification Bundle|
|Deal||You get access to both the 2 courses. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||21+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||In-depth knowledge about how actual hacking is done, and how to test an environment and its reliability which people term as highly secure|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about learning penetration testing and wants to make a career in ethical hacking|
|Pre-Requisites||10 GB hard disk space for installation. A minimum of 512MB Ram for i386 and amd64 architectures|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the courses|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||Open Source Kali Linux|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Online Penetration Testing Course Curriculum
To provide great learning experience to the learners of all the EduCBA users and subscribers, the course called as Penetration Testing certification had been designed as mentioned in the below table with the complete list of courses and all the chapters tabularized and listed in the form of course curriculum for the Penetration Testing certification with the detailed description of the two online courses and its’ contents in the format of separate courses.
|Serial No.||Course Name||Course Description|
|1||Kali Linux Penetration Testing training||This Penetration Testing Certification course contains several concepts mentioned in course curriculum such as Introduction to Ethical hacking, penetration testing, Installation and Configuration, Kali Linux, Operating Systems, Installing operating systems, installing VMware tools, configuring Kali Linux, Installing Kali Linux on MacBook, Foot Printing and reconnaissance, Google Hacking, Database and Query Hacking, WHOIS lookup, Phishing attacks, Nmap and Zen Map, The Harvester, Social Engineering and Information gathering, phishing attack, fake page attack, mass mailer attack, trojans and backdoors, types of computer malware, Meterpreter commands, DNS spoofing, DHCP spoofing, Denial of Service Attack, Hacking Android, Password cracking, Wireless hacking, Meterpreter, Metasploit, SQL Injection, Cryptography, SQL Mapping via Kali Linux, Metasploit database.|
|2||Advanced Penetration testing training||In this Penetration Testing Certification chapter, the topics covered are Introduction to Pen testing, NMAP, Nmap and advanced scanning, Simple Nmap scripts, Nmap zombie scan, Nmap Zombie scan, Python port scanner, SMTP mail server, NFS exploit, Android Exploitation, Samba Exploit, Grey box and white box, The Malware, Social Engineering, Hash dump and Password Phishing.|
Certificate of Completion
What is Penetration Testing?
Penetration Testing is also called Ethical Hacking or Pent testing. It is an authorized cyber-attack on any computer system to analyze the security levels of the system in order to protect, safeguard, secure and maintain any confidential or sensitive data. It is a kind of security testing to check the security level of an application. Any successful penetration testing will give result in accessing the data of an application either directly or indirectly by means of unauthorized access thus resulting in loss of data and causing financial loss or any sensitive loss of data or information related to a persons or organization or nation. Penetration Testing enables in maintaining the systems or applications safe and secure thereby causing less damage to the systems and protecting financially.
The Penetration Testing has several methods or steps such as Planning, Preparation, Reconnaissance, Discovery, Risk and Information Analysis, Active Intrusion attacks, Analysis and Report generation.
What tangible skills will I learn from this course?
Industry Growth TrendThe global network security firewall market size is expected to grow from USD 3.0 billion in 2018 to USD 5.3 billion by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 12.2%.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
Average SalaryAverage Salary$117,906 per yearThe average salary for a Penetration Tester is $117,906 per year in the United States.
[Source - Indeed]
- The set of skills which can be obtained upon completion of this Penetration Testing Certification are Ethical hacking, Penetration testing, Footprinting, Reconnaissance, Phishing Attacks, Trojans, Backdoors, Meterpreter, DNS Spoofing, ICMP, Hacking Android, Password Cracking, Wireless Hacking, Metasploit, Show Less SQL injection, Cryptography, Pen testing, NMAP, Python Port Scanner, Android Exploitation, Hash dump and few other cloud computing services.
- Penetration Testing certification has few other excellent courses and modules which were covered in this course curriculum that are useful in acquiring some knowledge on several types of malware, pen testing methods and techniques, Denial of Service, malware attacking and defending, building secured network layers with enhanced security features and several other skills related to the ethical hacking methods.
- There are also some other skills which can be obtained from this Penetration Testing course are such as vulnerability testing, white hat hacking, black hat hacking etc.
- The Penetration Testing certification also has a set of tangible skills which are Analyzing risks and securing the data and network layers that reduce the external malware attacks and increases the safety of data and valuable applications of the customers and business information.
- This Penetration Testing certification course is very useful in perspective of ethical hackers to the larger organizations that require safety and protection of their systems having a large number of customers and their personal records to be maintained to provide services to the customers in connection with the services to a large number of users.
- Willingness to pursue career as Ethical Hacker or Pen Test Security Engineer or Security Analyst: The Penetration Testing certification has a set of prerequisites which are required to be fulfilled before proceeding further with the course contents such as such as Testing, Networking concepts, basic ethical hacking concepts are recommended to easily learn the concepts of Penetration Testing course. This course is easy to learn if one has basic or intermediate knowledge on the security features of an application or system, and also any hands-on experience is a highly added advantage in the Penetration Testing certification and also to course.
- Knowledge in Testing or UNIX or Information Security: Any previous experience or knowledge in the areas of IT Security or Infrastructure Security Services concepts such as UNIX or Security Testing or Data Analyst etc. in maintaining the IT Security Services or Application Security Maintenance using any Security tools will be a greater benefit in order to learn the contents of this Penetration Testing certification in an easier manner.
- Students of Engineering / Degree in Technical Subjects: Any learner who is a student of engineering in computer science or any technical or non-technical bachelor degree and who are having a basic knowledge or interest in maintaining the IT Security or IT Infrastructure Services or Business Security Services is an added advantage to their career and also to obtain more knowledge on the Penetration Testing certification and its relative security testing techniques in this course. This course had also been designed in order to advance the career of the learners of this EduCBA as a Security Analyst or Information Security professional.
- Information Security Engineer or Security Analyst: This course learners will be able to acquire a number of skills from the contents of this Service Now training course which will further enhance the career as a Data Analyst, Penetration Testing, Security Engineer, Security Analyst, Penetration Testing – Architect, Information Security Analyst, Information Security Consultant, Linux Administrator, System Administrator, Test Lead, Information Security Engineer, Manual Test Engineer, or Software Tester. This Penetration Testing certification can be opted by anyone with no other thoughts because of its good job opportunities in the current industry in the field of Security Testing Profession. This penetration testing certification is best recommended for an IT Security Engineer.
- Bachelors or Masters of Computers in Engineering / Science: Any Bachelor or Master in Computers Science Engineering or any other technical or non-technical degree can opt for this Penetration Testing certification to secure a Security Engineer or IT Security engineer or IT Infrastructure Security Engineer job in any Security Testing or Analyst or Security Engineer roles in the larger organizations.
FAQ’s- General Questions
Why should I choose this Penetration Testing certification?
Any IT Security Engineer or IT Security Analyst or Security Engineer working on the IT Security Services and Security Operations or Security Testing and who are interested and willing to learn and master the Penetration Testing can also choose this Penetration Testing certification without any other thought.
I don’t have a background in computer science or web development technologies or technical engineering, can this Penetration Testing course still be considered a good option?
YES, this course can still be considered as an option without any knowledge in computer knowledge or concepts and also this does not have any pre-requisite of computers knowledge, so anyone having a great interest can also choose this course. Anyone who is interested in learning the IT Security, its techniques and concepts can also choose this training directly without any other technical knowledge. The training content in Penetration Testing certification can be easily learned without any other hassles.
Would this course add value to my profession?
Yes. this course would definitely add a great value to the learners’ profile which would also contain verifiable certifications.
Is this a quick-fix to clear interview or do I still need to practice continuously while learning this Penetration Testing certification?
Yes, this course can be a quick-fix without any other previous knowledge or experience in computers or Penetration Testing or Security Testing or any other related pen testing techniques or security testing roles. This Penetration Testing certification needs to spend a minimum of 21+ hours to complete.
- There are several career benefits upon learning this Penetration Testing Certification which is mentioned below:
- This Penetration Testing certification is a package of all the complete courses for the IT Security and Penetration Testing methods that provides deep knowledge in the Penetration Testing related analysis topics including hands-on video content for any IT Security Engineer or Analyst.
- Any IT Security Engineer or Analyst or Data Analyst or Ethical Hacker can opt for this course in order to master the Penetration Testing techniques.
- There are also several other benefits in the career on choosing this Penetration Testing certification such as the course completion certificate which will be a part of your profile or CV as a verifiable qualification for the learners thus which improves the career opportunities further.
Great Penetration Testing Certification
Myo Thu Htet
Nice structure of courses
DUC MINH HA
Great tutorial for beginners