Cyber Monday Offer
Cyber Monday Offer
MongoDB Training Program (4 Courses, 2+ Projects)
This MongoDB Training includes 4 Courses, 2 Projects with 22+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access.
You get to learn NoSQL data model, managing database through MongoDB, data modeling, Cassandra administration, web development using Node JS and Mongo DB from scratch to advanced level.
Introduction to MongoDB Courses For Beginners
NoSQL Course Training- MongoDB Developer
Project - Movie App on Node JS and MongoDB
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this MongoDB Training Program?
Mobile App Access
About MongoDB Certification Course
|Course||No. of Hours|
|NoSQL Fundamentals||2h 04m|
|Introduction to MongoDB Courses For Beginners||1h 1m|
|NoSQL Course Training- MongoDB Developer||4h 46m|
|Project - Movie App on Node JS and MongoDB||8h 53m|
|Project on Golang and MongoDB - Creating Rest API||1h 57m|
|Course Name||Online MongoDB Training Certification|
|Deal||You get access to all 4 courses, 2 Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||22+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||NoSQL data model, managing database through MongoDB, data modeling, Cassandra administration from scratch to advanced level|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning Database Management and wants to make a career in this Field|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about Database Management would be preferable|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 4 courses, 2 Projects|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
MongoDB Certification Curriculum
In this section, each module of the MongoDB Training Course is explained.
The main goal of this training is to make you know what is a database and learn all the concepts related to MongoDB and to help you to make a career in this field.
The main objective of the training is to make you learn the topics related to the MongoDB database. In this training it covers 4 courses and 2 projects related to MongoDB. The course contains the concepts they are NoSQL fundamentals, MongoDB, introduction to MongoDB courses for beginners and NoSQL course training – MongoDB developer
In this course the topics covered are:
- In the 1st course it starts with the NoSQL database for cloud and desktop computing. In this the topics it contains are a brief history of NoSQL, schema-agnostic, Nonrelational, enterprise NoSQL, recent trends in IT, and NoSQL benefits, and precautions.
- Under the NoSQL database design and terminology it covers the topics they are: managing different data types, triple and graph store, hybrid NoSQL databases, applying consistency method, choosing ACID or base, developing an application on NoSQL, semantics and public cloud.
- In the common features of key-value stores it contains managing availability and versioning data topics.
- In the 2nd course, MongoDB the topics it has are: working with data MongoDB, viewing available databases, using dot notation, retrieving a single document, grouping your results, working with conditional operators, specifying an array of matches, searching multiple expressions, filtering results, matching entire array, leveraging regular expressions, appending a value to the specified field, removing elements from an array, using update if current method, renaming a collection, referencing data manually, implementing index related functions, constraining query matches, creating text indexes, creating compound text indexes, back up and restoring and lock and unlock topics.
- In the 3rd course it gives us the introduction to MongoDB in this it has an introduction to NoSQL and SQL VS NoSQL, CAP theorem, and ACID-BASE, introduction to MongoDB, data model, installation and CRUD, mongo DB queries, memory-mapped file and replica set. Under the understanding queries, operations, and expressions it contains topics such as inserting queries, searching queries, sorting queries, limiting queries, updating queries, deleting queries, conditional operators, and regular expressions.
- In the 4th course it covers the NoSQL course training – MongoDB developer.
These are the 4 courses that are covered under the Mongo DB training.
The projects which are covered under MongoDB training are:
- Before going on with the project introduction to the full stack development, introduction to node and movie application structure will be explained which helps you while developing this project.
- In this, it first covers the introduction to the web application and MongoDB followed by installation and then movie application implementation, editing data and delete action, image upload, edit data, validation of data, front view, review, showing review and review count, add the menu, edits menu and menu in the page.
- The second project is creating Rest API with Golang and Mongo DB this project contains an introduction to the Golang case study and running docker container, In the connection, we will come to know how to create a Mongo client. In the database we will know the connecting the database using postman, Mongo DB using postman, and personal data using an ID.
These are the two projects which are covered under the Mongo DB training which gives you good knowledge and hands-on experience on Mongo DB database.
MongoDB Course – Certificate of Completion
What is MongoDB?
MongoDB can be defined as the database management system that is capable to process significant unstructured data exist in various MIME type. MongoDB has taken over the traditional approach of working with data which was introduced by MySQL. MongoDB is a classification of NoSQL that is considered very fast while working with lots of data. In modern web applications, NoSQL has been preferred over MySQL. It has several advantages over another mode to process data.
MongoDB could also be explained as the management system that comprises the database and SQL that allows one to interact with the database. It is very important to know that the main reason for introducing MongoDB is due to the requirement of efficient data handling. It works with data that are not kept in tabular form. It is very efficient and helps large organizations to work with the huge data that they generate on an everyday basis. It is developed by MongoDB Inc. It is considered fast as compared to MySQL as it processes the queries differently.
Industry Growth TrendThe hadoop big data analytics market is projected to grow from USD 6.71 Billion in 2016 to USD 40.69 Billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 43.4% between 2016 and 2021.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
Which tangible skills will you learn in this MongoDB Certification?
In this tutorial, you will be transformed into a MongoDB developer who has all the hands-on skills of working with the large sum of significant data. It is important to know that rather than merely making you familiar with the concepts of MongoDB, this course enrolls you to work with it so that you can get real work exposure and can be job-ready right after on finishes this MongoDB Certification. There are several examples included in every section of this entire tutorial to make you aware of how things working in various cases.
You will be learning how to introduce MongoDB in real usage to solve the complex business problems where data can be a savior. Working with MongoDB, which is a classification of NoSQL is all about working with significant, complex, and significant data that is treated as the raw material to produce useful information. You will be able to participate in web application development where you will be responsible for handling things in the backend. You will learn several aspects of MongoDB throughout the course.
Though it may sound pretty same with MySQL due to the common function there is a huge difference in both of them and you will realize it at the end of the MongoDB Certification course. In all the sections, the educators had made sure to explain each and everything very sharply so that the learner can understand or grab things at the earliest to save them a lot of time for self-practice. Overall, you will be a complete package as a web developer, who knows how to work with the backend as well.
- To learn NoSQL you should need some basic understanding of backend. You should be aware of the terms like database, data processing, and how things work in behind when a query runs in the system to get some specific output. It might be okay if you don’t have much idea about these terminologies, but you have to make sure that you should go through all these before beginning to learn MongoDB.
- You will be supposed to know structured query language which is the basic language to work with the backend to fetch the desired data. Though it has a huge difference in the way NoSQL process the query as compared to MySQL, by the end there must be some query running in behind. So you must have good knowledge of SQL so that you can understand the process going on in the back of the backend.
- We generally consider the best target audience to them who are curious to learn new techniques to get the edge in their professional career. But if it comes to talking about the target audience, we suggest a specific type of professional and student who should take leverage of MongoDB by learning and implementing it.
- The IT professionals who have experience in working with MySQL and want to switch to NoSQL due to its increasing demand can be the best target audience for this MongoDB Certification course. They will learn the skills which will make them ample ability to work in the web development team who are using NoSQL in their backend. This MongoDB Certification also explains Node JS in the last module, so going through that will also make one good with working on web development.
The students who are yet to decide the technology on which they want to grow their careers but are sure about working in backend technology can be the target audience for this MongoDB Certification. They can strengthen their skill in MongoDB which will help them in Web development. Companies these days prefer to select the students for their job role in web development who knows about working with NoSQL backend.
MongoDB Course – FAQ’s
Why should one learn MongoDB?
As we already discussed in the previous sections that the applications these days have to be capable to handle or work with abundant unstructured data, most of the databases are migrating from MySQL to NoSQL which ensures a huge opportunity shortly. It is the new technology over the traditional one and hence the most preferred one as well.
How long I will take to learn this MongoDB Certification Course?
If you are very new to the backend technology than you might take two to three months to learn this while if you are IT professionals having hands-on experience in MySQL or SQL, you will be able to learn it by one month. It depends on you and your tendency to learn but anyhow taking the average of one and a half months, you will be able to understand the concepts and can begin working on it.
- If we take about MongoDB, be informed that most of the organization is an option it, or prefer it over the traditional database management system. Though there are already a lot of requirements of MongoDB developers in the market, the count of vacancies will grow in the upcoming near future. Not only the enterprises but the government is also running some of their projects that demand people with MongoDB skills.
Very Nice Course
Syed Obaid Ullah Hussain
NoSQL – MongoDB Developer course
Comprehensive MongoDB Training