New Year '20 Offer
New Year '20 Offer
Mean Stack Training (6 Courses, 4+ Projects)
6 Online Courses
4 Hands-on Projects
Verifiable Certificate of Completion
What you get
Mobile App Access
Online Mean Stack Course
This Mean Stack Training Certification includes 6 comprehensive Mean Stack Courses, 4 Projects with 37+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. You get to learn a complete full-stack application development toolkit i.e. MongoDB, Express.js, AngularJS, NodeJS, NOSQL from scratch.
When your intention is to build an application from scratch with consistency and standardized output you should opt for a relatively new stack i.e. MEAN.
MEAN stands for MongoDB, Express.js, AngularJS, and NodeJS. MEAN is all in one approach perfectly suited for cloud-ready applications. Below follows some crucial concerns of choosing MEAN over others (like LAMP and Ruby on Rails)
- Scalable application optimized for cloud deployment
- Single language approach across entire application development
- Deployment with built-in web-server
- Huge data management requirement with MongoDB flexibility
Industry Growth Trend
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
About Mean Stack Certification Course
|Courses||No. of Hours|
|MEAN Stack Development||6h 35m|
|NoSQL Fundamentals||2h 04m|
|Express JS||4h 17m|
|Angular JS||3h 07m|
|Node JS||3h 51m|
|Project - Movie App on Node JS and MongoDB||8h 53m|
|Project on Node.JS - Creating Chat Application||1h 21m|
|Project on Node JS - Real Time Chat Application||1h 3m|
|Project on Node JS - User Management System||2h 6m|
|Course Name||Online Mean Stack Certification Course|
|Deal||You get access to all 6 courses, 4 Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||37+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Learn how to build web applications using the MEAN stack.|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about learning web development and wants to make a career in this Field|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about programming and web development would be preferable|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 6 courses, 4 Projects|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Mean Stack Course Curriculum
In this section, each module of the Mean Stack Certification Course is explained.
These Mean Stack Course Videos are intended to provide the candidates with a detailed understanding covering the introduction, Database designing terminology, NoSQL understanding from scratch with common scenarios
Here this module provides a detailed understanding of MongoDB with introduction part, Array, lock & unlock features, creating & restoring backup features explanation.
Project - Movie App on Node JS and MongoDB
This Mean Stack Course module will provide introduction and installation understanding. Movie implementation from scratch, data editing, and deletion mechanism. The tutorials also focus on the image upload, data edit, data validation, front view, add-edit menu and count review topics in detail.
Here we learn the Express JS introduction and setup process. Role of routers and URL building, express JS templating, static files understanding, video lecture for cookie parser, authentication and REST parser in detail.
In this Mean Stack training module, we cover introduction, basic to advance learning with Angular JS, fundamental building curve, a detail discussion regarding the application architecture and debugging understanding.
We will learn Node.JS framework, concepts behind its working, event loops, callbacks, buffers, streams, and filesystem are the key highlights of the course.
Mean Stack Course – Certificate of Completion
What is Mean Stack?
What tangible skills you will learn in this Course?
With our MEAN stack course, we can assure our candidates to gain an astonishing command on several skills. From languages (server, client-side) to scripting and from databases to data modeling techniques and the list continues. There are several inter-related skills built into the highlighted one. Below we have listed them in details –
- NoSQL and NoSQL Data Model
- Mongo DB
- MEAN stack development
- Web development
- Node JS, Express JS, and Angular JS
- Semantics understanding
- Queries(search, sort, updating, Deleting, limiting)
- Data and buffer models
- Application deployment
- Streams (piping and chaining)
- HTTP server creation
- Before you begin the course we have listed out some crucial things for our candidates to consider. These are intended to boost the candidates before they take the course.
- Basic understanding of computer and internet
- Basic understanding of software
- A passion from within and interest in learning new technologies
- A desire to learn to code
- Passion to learn insurance and new terminologies
- If you are a graduate from legal, medical and management background
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Someone who is looking to make their career in the IT industry
- The MEAN stack course series is applicable to a wide range of peoples. Let us see how and what professional can look up to the course.
- Experienced: if you belong to the category of experienced professionals, then the course is all you need to advance your career. Either you want to advance in MEAN or someone who is looking to change and make their career in MEAN development. This Mean Stack Training Certification is perfectly suited for you guys. The course has several skills brought together into one complete package with instructors having huge industry experience.
Mean Stack Course – FAQ’s
Why MEAN Stack?
Do I need to be a programmer to take this MEAN course?
No. We have designed this Mean Stack Training Certification keeping freshers and degree students in mind. Thanks to highly qualified instructors, you do not need to be a programmer but you must be someone who loves and enjoys programming as though the MEAN course has lots of programming work.
But I am an experienced programmer; will this Mean Stack Training be too simple or basic for me?
If you are an experienced programmer, GREAT! The foundation course will empower your basics or fundamentals with a delightful journey. But the training session has an advanced section also built into it. The advance session deal with more complex development considering different scenarios like databases, languages, API’s and so on. The good thing after the training session is the experienced guys will get a more dynamic look and approach to the topic discussed.
What value addition does a candidate receive apart from training?
The list is big enough, and we feel great pride as we are providing a most sought after course at a very affordable price. After you enroll for the MEAN stack course you will be entitled to have the following benefits –
- A certification on Completion
- Lifetime access to the course and resources
- A price that is unmatched in across industry
- Highly qualified industry experts
- Online accessibility
- As a registered user to our MEAN stack course, the candidates get several benefits you will be eligible to apply for a wide variety of jobs and roles across the IT industry. Let’s see them in brief –
- Data Analyst
- JS developer
- JS developer
- Software developer
- Web Designer
- Front end developer
- MSBI developer
- Team Lead
- SQL server data administrator
- Database architect
- Java Developer
Apart from the various job roles, the candidates will be entitled to get a great salary. Let’s see them –
The average MEAN stack developer salary is from $90,148 per year.
Comprehensive MongoDB Training
The Complete Guide to AngularJS
Really Good Course