Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
MEAN STACK Course Bundle - 10 Courses in 1
This Mean Stack Training includes 10 Courses with 33+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access. You get to learn a complete full-stack application development toolkit i.e. MongoDB, Express.js, AngularJS, NodeJS, NOSQL from scratch.
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this MEAN STACK Course Bundle - 10 Courses in 1?
Course Completion Certificates
Mobile App Access
About MEAN STACK Course Bundle
|Courses||You get access to all 10 courses, Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||33+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Learn how to build web applications using the MEAN stack.|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about learning web development and wants to make a career in this Field|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about programming and web development would be preferable|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 10 courses, Projects|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
MEAN STACK Course Bundle Curriculum
In this section, each module of the Mean Stack Certification Course is explained.
MODULE 1: Essentials Training
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details MEAN Stack Development 6h 12m ✔ NoSQL Fundamentals 2h 01m ✔ MongoDB 3h 34m ✔
MODULE 2: Projects based Learning
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details ExpressJS Essential Training 4h 9m ✔ Angular JS 3h 02m ✔ NodeJS Essential Training 3h 41m ✔
MODULE 3: Learning from Practicals & Case Studies
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details NodeJS Case Study - Movie App on Node JS and MongoDB 8h 37m ✔ NodeJS Case Study - Creating Chat Application 1h 2m ✔ NodeJS Case Study - Real Time Chat Application 1h 29m ✔ NodeJS Case Study - User Management System 2h 1m ✔
The main goal of this means take training program is to make all the candidates who are willing to make their career in mean stack development when it was about the core concepts and technologies that are related to main state development stack development.
The training program is divided in such a way that it helps in getting all the industry requirements and individual demands who are willing to make a career in mean stack development. The course is diverse in nature and helps in fulfilling all the industry requirements and demands that the industry is demanding from individuals. Diverse skills related to main state development like no SQL, Mongo DB, web development, inserting queries, semantic analysis etc.
After this training program, one can develop his or her career as a UI developer, software developer, web designer, Java developer, database architect etc.
The training program is very diverse and interactive in nature and covers a wide range of skills that are taught in this program. Some of the core skills covered are:
- Means take development which helps individuals to learn core concepts about mean stack development, its introduction, benefits of using mean stack, installation process etc.
- Mongo DB installation, basic terminologies, TV sales other concept related to mean stack development.
- Node JS is is another skill that is covered in this program. Basic introduction of node JS uses of node JS, call callbacks and event loops, class methods and events, buffers, streams, systems, and other skills related to node JS.
- Angular JS which involves an introduction to angular JS, angular JS, application and payments, loading, application architect, fundamentals of building blocks, scope integration between view and controller, modules and routes etc.
- No SQL fundamentals are also covered in this training program which involves the brief history of no SQL, nonrelations, enterprise no SQL, schema-agnostic, database designing and terminologies, common features of key-value stores etc.
- there are many other skills that are going to be covered under the training program which is going to be from basic to an advanced level like no SQL, node JS, Angular JS, Express JS, Mongo DB etc.
The last section of this program covers all the programs related to project development. A diverse range of projects that an individual is asked to develop. The environment of projects is the core USB of the programs and training provided by Edu CBA. With the improvement of projects, all the users can implement their knowledge required in training programs in real-time scenarios and industries cases which helps them in understanding all the knowledge and skills that they have acquired through the programs. Some of the projects are:
- Movie app development on node JS and MongoDB that helps participate in recalling and implementing all the concepts that he or she has lived in the theoretical part of the training program.
- Creating chat applications on mongo DB and node JS helps in understanding the concepts related to you is the development that was taught in the course.
- Project on user management system helps in understanding the cycle related to user management and applying the concepts and logics that are used in managing the users in an effective manner in an organization.
- Project on real-time chat applications helps in understanding the functionality is related to chatbots, processes, chatting with multiple users etc.
Mean Stack Course – Certificate of Completion
What is Mean Stack?
Industry Growth TrendThe rapid application development market size is expected to grow from USD 7.8 billion in 2018 to USD 46.2 billion by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 42.9% during the forecast period.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
What tangible skills you will learn in this Course?
With our MEAN stack course, we can assure our candidates to gain an astonishing command on several skills. From languages (server, client-side) to scripting and from databases to data modeling techniques and the list continues. There are several inter-related skills built into the highlighted one. Below we have listed them in details –
- NoSQL and NoSQL Data Model
- Mongo DB
- MEAN stack development
- Web development
- Node JS, Express JS, and Angular JS
- Semantics understanding
- Queries(search, sort, updating, Deleting, limiting)
- Data and buffer models
- Application deployment
- Streams (piping and chaining)
- HTTP server creation
- Before you begin the course we have listed out some crucial things for our candidates to consider. These are intended to boost the candidates before they take the course.
- Basic understanding of computer and internet
- Basic understanding of software
- A passion from within and interest in learning new technologies
- A desire to learn to code
- Passion to learn insurance and new terminologies
- If you are a graduate from legal, medical and management background
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Someone who is looking to make their career in the IT industry
- The MEAN stack course series is applicable to a wide range of peoples. Let us see how and what professional can look up to the course.
- Experienced: if you belong to the category of experienced professionals, then the course is all you need to advance your career. Either you want to advance in MEAN or someone who is looking to change and make their career in MEAN development. This Mean Stack Training Certification is perfectly suited for you guys. The course has several skills brought together into one complete package with instructors having huge industry experience.
Mean Stack Course – FAQ’s
Why MEAN Stack?
Do I need to be a programmer to take this MEAN course?
No. We have designed this Mean Stack Training Certification keeping freshers and degree students in mind. Thanks to highly qualified instructors, you do not need to be a programmer but you must be someone who loves and enjoys programming as though the MEAN course has lots of programming work.
But I am an experienced programmer; will this Mean Stack Training be too simple or basic for me?
If you are an experienced programmer, GREAT! The foundation course will empower your basics or fundamentals with a delightful journey. But the training session has an advanced section also built into it. The advance session deal with more complex development considering different scenarios like databases, languages, API’s and so on. The good thing after the training session is the experienced guys will get a more dynamic look and approach to the topic discussed.
What value addition does a candidate receive apart from training?
The list is big enough, and we feel great pride as we are providing a most sought after course at a very affordable price. After you enroll for the MEAN stack course you will be entitled to have the following benefits –
- A certification on Completion
- Lifetime access to the course and resources
- A price that is unmatched in across industry
- Highly qualified industry experts
- Online accessibility
- As a registered user to our MEAN stack course, the candidates get several benefits you will be eligible to apply for a wide variety of jobs and roles across the IT industry. Let’s see them in brief –
- Data Analyst
- JS developer
- JS developer
- Software developer
- Web Designer
- Front end developer
- MSBI developer
- Team Lead
- SQL server data administrator
- Database architect
- Java Developer
- Apart from the various job roles, the candidates will be entitled to get a great salary. Let’s see them –
The average MEAN stack developer salary is from $90,148 per year.
Comprehensive MongoDB Training
The Complete Guide to AngularJS
Really Good Course