Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
Maven Training (4 Courses, 6+ Projects)
This Online Maven Training includes 4 Courses, 6 Projects with 26+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access.
You get to learn automated Java build tools such as XML, ANT, MAVEN from scratch.
Java Build Tools - MAVEN and ANT
TestNG with Apache Ant and Maven
Project on Maven
Project on SpringBoot - Appointment Management System
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this Maven Training?
Mobile App Access
About Maven Certification Course
|Course||No. of Hours|
|Java Build Tools - MAVEN and ANT||7h 13m|
|Selenium - TestNG with Apache Ant and Maven||1h 7m|
|Java Build Tool Maven||1h 49m|
|Java Build Tool Maven Case Study||1h 25m|
|Java Build Tool Maven Case Study - Call Web Apps||2h 35m|
|Java Spring Boot Case Study - Appointment Management System||2h 13m|
|Project on Jenkins - Employee Management System||1h 54m|
|Java Features||3h 15m|
|Java Case Study - Student Management System||1h 8m|
|Project on Java and Hibernate - Employee Management System||2h 27m|
|Course Name||Online Maven Certification Course|
|Deal||You get access to all 4 courses, 6 Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||26+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||You get to learn automated Java build tools such as XML, ANT, MAVEN.|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning Java Build Tools|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about Java would be preferable|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 4 courses, 6 Projects|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Maven Training Curriculum
In this section, each module of the Maven Certification Course is explained.
The main goal of this training is to make you get good knowledge and experience on the maven tool which helps you to build multiple projects and manage java projects.
The main objective of the training is to make you understand and learn the core concepts of the maven tool. The maven tool is developed in the Java language. In this training it covers 4 courses and 6 projects. The concepts which are covered under this training are Java build tools – maven and ant, selenium – TestNG with Apache Ant and maven, maven, and Java new version features.
In this course the topics which are covered are
- The 1st course gives an overview of Java build tools they are Ant and Maven. In this the topics which are covered are giving an introduction to the Java build tools and implementing an example in these tools. Introduction to another build tool – Ant and targets have the attributes.
- The other concepts covered under this are overview about component basics in this it gives an introduction to XML and Java, Java web services, core java, abstract class, J2EE-basics to learn web services, application server, web server and application server, servlet, remote interface, JSP example, presentation outline, Background for XML, glance about XML’s used in Soap-Rest, cautions concerning DTDs, a prerequisite for REST and SOAP.
- Under the XML in detail summary required in build applications it explains the XML and related language, XML key goals, parsers, modular, XML is verbose by design, text editors, browsers uses of XML and comments and C Data.
- Under the 2nd course selenium: 03 – TestNG with Apache Ant and maven the topics which are covered are an introduction to Apache Ant, configuring Ant, build XML, executing classpath, Test NG results in XSLT reports and maven.
- The 3rd-course maven contains introduction to maven, environment setup, POM and repository, installation to maven, building profile and maven plugin and creation of the project, maven build life cycle with an example, maven phase life cycle, external dependency and project document.
- In the 4th course it contains the explanation of the Java new version features of Java 8, 9, and 12.
These are the 4 courses covered under this training.
The projects which are covered under maven training are:
- Project on maven in this project you will learn the installation of Java and Maven, maven commands, lifecycle phases, maven with CICD, maven slide, downloading eclipse, creating the project, and converting it into maven, maven lifecycle, phases and running a project with Maven.
- You will be developing a call web apps project on maven. In this you will learn to create a maven project, creating the login page, register page, and developing the logic for login, register page, and username generator logic. Creating the database, home page, workload page, admin panel, and logics for the workload page and for generating reports.
- Developing the appointment management system project by using the spring boot. In this project first introduction to the project will be given than creating the model, controller, services, and understanding JPA. In this adding security, understanding maven dependency, creating view and understanding POM XML file, working with the database and unit Testing in JUnit all these will be covered.
- You will develop the employee management system project on Jenkins. In this project creating POJO class, UI, collections, validation, handling exception, how to add a project to GIT, and how to integrate the project to Jenkins will be explained.
- By using the Java language the student management system project is developed in this validation, and JPA all other topics will be covered.
- You will be developing another project i.e., employee management system project by using Java and Hibernate.
These are the projects covered under this training.
Maven Training – Certificate of Completion
What is Maven?
Maven may be defined as a tool that is used to automate the development of any Java-based application or software. It is the reason that replaced the traditional approach of programming that was time-consuming with the modern approach that leads to the rapid development of the application. It is comprised of several libraries that are fetched from the repository online. The libraries have several pre-build functionalities that can be leveraged in the automation of the development. It is very simple to use and can be learned quickly. The developers find it very convenient to work with Maven as it lets them save huge time that they can devote to develop logic while developing the complex application.
It may also be defined as one of the tools that are used to work with Java codes to make the application development rapid and efficient. The libraries can be updated online and can be used further with ease to bring more and more functionality to the application. It is also important to understand that as it works with Java only, it won’t be used to develop an application that is developed using another program. It leads to the saving of time and that is the primary reason for its existence.
Industry Growth TrendThe rapid application development market size is expected to grow from USD 7.8 billion in 2018 to USD 46.2 billion by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 42.9% during the forecast period.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
What skills will you learn from this course?
The main purpose of this Maven certification to train you on how to work with Maven to make the development phase easy for the developers. One who opts for this Maven training course will get very close exposure to how the automation techniques could be used in the quick development of the application. You will learn how to code and how to use the predefined methods and statements to develop the application. You will be getting exposure to how to work with Marven so that you can be a job reach right after the completion of this Maven training course. In addition to these, you will also learn several new things about the manual code writing. So in a nutshell, you will learn almost everything about software development.
- To learn more, there are some of the things that you should be aware of. As Marven is all about using the automation to develop the Java-based application, you will be supposed to have a basic idea about Java. It is something like mandatory to know the working of Java and all its fundamentals so that you can find it easy to work with libraries and all. Though it will need to require for you to write lots of code manually, you should be aware of Java fundamentals. In addition to Java, you should know how the tool works to fetch the newly built libraries from the repository so that you can feel comfortable while working with it. To make things easy for you, we have given ample briefs about the prerequisite before beginning the actual course.
- Anyone willing to learn Maven can be the audience for this Maven training course. Mainly this has been designed and developed by taking care of the needs of students and professionals. The folks who are working in Java development for years will find it very informative and will be able to use it after completing the Maven training. The students who are willing to get in-depth application development are the best audience for this Maven training certification as they will be learning things that can enhance their development skills.
How long it may take to learn from this Maven training certification?
To learn Maven, the standard time that you will be required to devote can vary from two to three months depending upon your familiarity with Java coding. If you are a Java developer, you will find it easy to learn and may learn this in a matter of a month. Folks who are new to the programming world or don’t have that much experience in Java may take up to three months to learn this.
How it makes work easy?
Maven has been introducing to automate the application development so that time could be saved and the product could be delivered the specified date. There are libraries in Maven that is comprised of several predefined codes which can be leveraged to develop the Java-based application is almost no time. If we talk about developers, the find it very easy to work with Maven and also save a lot of their time.
- In the continuously changing market, the technology has to change with the same speed to meet the requirements of the business. These days the application is usually required to be developed in a matter of weeks or a maximum a month to fulfill the need of the business and their customers. If one will try to use the traditional way of programming to develop the application, they will not be able to comply with the dynamic market. So it is clear how deadly there is a need for Maven in software development. There are already several open positions in the current job market that wants professionals who are capable of using tools like maven to rapid application development. So anyone good in the maven has a great career option at this time and in future also they will keep on growing at the same pace.
Maven Training is great
Completed Maven Certification