Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
LINUX Certification Course
204+ Hours of HD Videos
3 Mock Tests & Quizzes
Verifiable Certificate of Completion
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this LINUX Certification Course?
Course Completion Certificates
Mobile App Access
About Linux Training in Delhi
Further details are provided below.
|Course||No. of Hours|
|Linux System Administration with Python||13h 9m|
|Linux Practical - App Development with Linux||11h 44m|
|C on Linux||10h 1m|
|Linux Mint||3h 27m|
|Linux ZFS Training||3h 39m|
|Linux Bash Scripting Training||3h 22m|
|OpenSUSE Linux OS Fundamentals||1h 45m|
|Red Hat Linux 9 Tutorials||8h 33m|
|Project on Red Hat Linux||2h 29m|
|Red Hat Linux||7h 51m|
|Comprehensive Training on Unix and Linux OS Fundamentals||29h 37m|
|cPanel - Beginner||2h 31m|
|cPanel - Intermediate||3h 38m|
|cPanel Advanced Tutorials||5h 3m|
|Kali Linux Penetration Testing||18h 13m|
|Shell Scripting on Linux||3h 48m|
|Bash Shell Scripting - Building Blocks of Bash Shell||12h 3m|
|Linux CentOS - Beginners||5h 56m|
|Linux CentOS - Advanced||4h 5m|
|Course Name||Linux Training in Delhi|
|Deal||You get access to all videos for the lifetime|
|Hours||204+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||A comprehensive guide to learning Linux System Administration with Python, App Development with Linux, Linux Mint, Linux ZFS, Linux Bash, Red Hat Linux, cPanel, Kali Linux|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about Linux|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about app development would be preferable|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for the course|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each19 course, Projects with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4 or 5, Minimum 1 GB RAM|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Linux Training in Delhi Curriculum
Linux is one of the powerful versions of UNIX. It’s used in 94% of a supercomputer in the world and billions of android devices and desktops. This Linux Training in Delhi will introduce to many features of Linux and the objectives for this course are:
- In this course, you will firstly get to know about how to install VMware and setup Linux. You will get to understand the local security principles for Linux.
- You will also learn the fundamentals of the Linux Operating system and how it is different from UNIX OS.
- In this, you will learn network modules which include OSI layers and protocols in Linux, tools to troubleshoot networking, Linux utilities, and Firewalls, etc.
- This course includes what are the components of Linux, the architecture of Linux OS, and the types of kernels used in this OS.
- In this Linux Training in Delhi, you will also learn about iPython with Linux, and how to install it in Linux. Installation of Linux mint also installation, connection, and working with virtual box through SSH.
- In this course you will learn command lines, working with command lines with more advanced command-line concepts.
- This course offers you the bash shell scripting and more basic scripting also Linux programming concepts.
- You will get to learn a comprehensive guide to Linux ZFS, Red Hat Linux, cPanel, Kali Linux.
- You will also know how Linux can be used for software development which will teach you programming, libraries, and optimization using profiling tools.
- This Linux Training in Delhi has 16 online courses, 3 hands-on projects, 160 + hours of course, and verifiable certification of course completion with lifetime access.
Linux Training – Certificate of Completion
What is Linux?
Linux is open source and most popular operating system similar to Unix Operating system. Linux software receives the requests from programs of that software that are above this Linux software and these requests are passed to the computer’s hardware. Linux is supported on almost all major computer platforms which makes it the most widely supported operating system.
Linux is one of the most popular used kernels and this kernel helped the developer to design and customize to develop other operating systems, which this Linux acts as a backbone to create new other operating systems like Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, and Knoppix. Linux’s major importance is that once you install Linux then there is no need for any antivirus because it’s one of the security systems. In simple words, Linux is a system between software and hardware of your computer that manages all the communications between them without any operating system.
Which Skills will you learn in this Training?
- In this Linux Training in Delhi, you will learn the introduction and installation of iPython for Linux system administration with Python.
- You will also master Linux with C and its data types, variables, loops, etc which also includes ethical hacking, Daniel of Service attack, SQL Injection, cryptography, etc.
- You will learn about Linux mint which includes the introduction to bash shell scripting along with practical programs for scripting, GNU Stream editor with interactive scripting, etc.
- This also includes Linux ZFS training which includes how to write and debug bash shell scripts using bash variables.
- This course will also teach introduction to Linux, installation of Red Hat, and Fedora core with managing users and permissions, etc.
- This course includes an introduction to UNIX, directory management, UNIX expressions, and its overview, etc.
- This course also offers an overview introduction to cPanel from beginners to advanced concepts including registering a domain, web hosting, cPanel dashboards, and user manager.
- This course includes Kali Linux penetration testing which includes an introduction to GNOME, grep commands, etc.
- Strong motivation and access to a computer have Linux OS: Students who are willing and have an interest in learning Linux can go for this Linux Training in Delhi with basic knowledge of programming and system-level programming concepts.
- To undergo this course you should also know features of Unix and Linux and also commands used in this OS.
- You do not need any deep or core knowledge about Linux it will help all beginners also with bridge courses offered in this training.
- Students or Graduates from any stream/branch can take up this course who wants to have a future career in Linux system administration and networking.
- Working professionals who want to have multi-skill in red hat Linux, or who want to master in Linux and have a higher position from the present position by undergoing this training.
- Passionate individual or computer science engineers who are willing to have a future career or to crack the interview process in an organization by this Linux Training in Delhi completion certification.
Linux Training in Delhi – FAQ’s
Is it difficult for noncomputer experts to learn Linux?
No, it is easy to learn Linux as now a day’s everyone knows how to browse the web, access emails, uploading images, etc. Linux is commonly used in Android apps also so it’s very easy for any non-background of Linux to understand the concepts as in this training it will provide you the concepts from scratch along with UNIX features too.
Is the programming skills required to know for this training?
Not much, but it is necessary to know the basics of system-level programming along with shell scripting using bash shell in UNIX. If you are not familiar with any programming skills then not to worry as shell scripting is very easy to learn and practical are provided for better understanding.
As I heard shell scripting is more like writing English with Python but I have no knowledge of Python nor my English is so good then how can I overcome this?
Shell scripting is very easy to learn and understand and as per the regional language problem, you will be made to understand the concepts by providing practical examples. About Python, they will provide you bridge courses or basic introduction to Python to understand this training.
How can I find out more information about this Linux Training in Delhi before registering for this?
To know more about this course you can visit the web site https://www.educba.com/software-development/courses/linux-training-certification/ or you can write us through email at [email protected]
Why should you take up Linux training in Delhi?
Delhi city is one of the capital cities as well as very competitive among many companies in Delhi. Linux with Red hat enterprise technology is a very trending technology in the world. By undergoing this training you will have very easy to get through companies in Delhi itself along with the course which is time-consuming and can have jobs at their home town. Students can enhance their knowledge along with their academics so that they can expertise in Red hat Linux by solving real-world problems with hands-on projects.
What is the Linux market trend in Delhi?
Red Hat Linux is considered to be one of the highest-paid jobs for this certification and in Delhi, many companies are having huge vacancies in Linux technology. In Linux, the main topic Red hat which is one of the highest levels of certification and its requirement for current technologies this Linux Training in Delhi is very demanding. Companies like Tech Mahindra, Accenture, etc are hiring Linux Red hat expertise in Delhi.
- Highly in demand and one of the promising career: Several of MNC’s companies are using Linux with Red hat technologies. Students or graduates or professionals who are interested in having the opportunity of getting employed in such companies can go for this course. Thus this is one of the promising jobs and has a bright future in red hat technology.
- Professional who has Linux knowledge and wants to expertise in Linux and also with red hat enterprises then this Linux Training in Delhi is for them.
- Professional or freshers who want their pay scale to be increased or more then this training is very helpful for those who want to grow in a career as well as with a bigger salary package.
Very Useful information. I learned commands I was not aware of in Linux. The videos were very helpful in showing me what is required to get the Linux working properly including all security features that should be implemented. A great Linux training indeed. Thank you!
The instructor seems very knowledgeable. This Linux training is very informative and easy to follow. It is a highly recommended course for system admin and security engineers. It would be also nice if this course has provided a PDF file of all the codes discussed in this course.
This course is a great resource for entry-level and intermediate Information Security professionals. It is easy to follow and provides the fundamentals to pursue many different paths in Information Security. For entry-level InfoSec professionals I would recommend taking some sort of networking refresher before this Linux training.
Excellent tool, and great information to get started. Well explained. For beginners and also for current users that need a refresh. I highly recommended this Linux training. The great thing is you have lifetime access, you can gather so much information and share it with friends, students, and colleagues. You will not be dissapointed.
Very good and very useful for a beginner! I learned a lot.
Very useful and I recommend to those who are interested in Python programming and its world. I’ve been using Python for some time, but I’ve also learned something new about this Linux training