New Year '20 Offer
New Year '20 Offer
Linux Training Program (16 Courses, 3+ Projects)
16 Online Courses
3 Hands-on Projects
Verifiable Certificate of Completion
What you get
Mobile App Access
Online Linux Training Certification
This Linux Training Certification includes comprehensive 16 Linux courses, 3 Projects with 160+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. You will also get verifiable certificates (unique certification number and your unique URL) when you complete each of the courses.
This Linux Training is a package of courses and chapters under each course in the Linux Certification and its relative modules are covered with the core and advanced concepts on Linux concepts and developing UNIX programs or running scripts on UNIX operating systems using Shell or Bash Scripting.
Industry Growth Trend
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
About Linux Training
|Courses||No. of Hours|
|Linux System Administration with Python||15h 33m|
|Project - App Development with Linux||12h 9m|
|C on Linux||10h 19m|
|Linux Mint||3h 33m|
|Linux ZFS Training||3h 43m|
|Linux Bash Scripting Training||3h 26m|
|OpenSUSE Linux OS Fundamentals||1h 45m|
|Red Hat Linux 9 Tutorials||8h|
|Project on Red Hat Linux||2h 33m|
|Red Hat Linux||8h 4m|
|Comprehensive Training on Unix and Linux OS Fundamentals||30h 17m|
|cPanel - Beginner||2h 35m|
|cPanel - Intermediate||3h 06m|
|cPanel Advanced Tutorials||5h 38m|
|Kali Linux Penetration Testing||18h 05m|
|Shell Scripting on Linux||2h 25m|
|Bash Shell Scripting - Building Blocks of Bash Shell||10h 4m|
|CentOS - Beginners||6h 8m|
|CentOS - Advanced||4h 13m|
|Course Name||Online Linux Training Bundle|
|Deal||You get access to both the 16 courses, 3 Projects. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||160+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||A comprehensive guide to learning Linux System Administration with Python, App Development with Linux, Linux Mint, Linux ZFS, Linux Bash, Red Hat Linux, cPanel, Kali Linux|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about Linux|
|Pre-Requisites||A basic idea of programming, passion to learn and apply|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the courses|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4 or 5, Minimum 1 GB RAM|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Online Linux Course Curriculum
To enable a greater learning experience for all the EDU CBA learners, this Linux Certification has been introduced which contains the list of completed courses and all the chapters listed in the form of course curriculum for the Linux Certification with the complete course description in the form of separate courses. The below table gives you the complete overview of all the courses and the list of chapters which are part of this course content –
Linux System Administration with Python
In this Linux training you shall learn Introduction to Linux, Installing VMware and Linux Mint, Ipython, Text, Documentation and Reporting, Networking, Data, OS Soup, Package Management, Command Line and Pragmatic examples.
Project - App Development with Linux
This Linux training module explain Introduction to Linux Operating systems, OpenSUSE file system hierarchy and directory structure.
C on Linux
Introduction to ethical hacking, installation and configuration, DNS spoofing, Denial of Service Attack, Password cracking, wireless hacking, Metasploit, SQL Injection, Cryptography.
Introduction to Introduction to Bash, writing and debugging scripts, Regular Expressions, GNU Stream editor, Interactive scripts, catching signals.
Linux ZFS Training
Bash Scripting Introduction, Linux Uses, Bash Variables.
Linux Bash Scripting Training
Introduction to Linux, installing red hat and fedora core, Cinnamon, Terminal, managing users and permissions, utilizing storage and media, securing Linux mint, advanced administration techniques.
OpenSUSE Linux OS Fundamentals
Introduction to C on Linux, Course on GCC compiler, Course on C and its different data types, variables, loops, conditions, functions, arguments.
Red Hat Linux 9 Tutorials
This Linux training includes Unix Introduction, Files and Directories, Unix directory management, permissions environment, important commands, Processes, Networking, Quoting mechanism, decision making, loop control, Shell substitution, UNIX overview, Unix expression.
Project on Red Hat Linux
This Linux training certification focusses on Linux Mint module which includes Introduction, installation, software manager, hard info, networking, drivers, users, shell commands, remote access.
Comprehensive Training on Unix and Linux OS Fundamentals
Introduction, Systemctl command, system monitoring tools, web servers, Linux shell, Shells and commands.
Red Hat Linux
Introduction, getting started, installation, pool command, ZFS mirror, replication, snapshot management, renaming, offline, online and replace disk.
cPanel - Beginner
Overview, registering domain, web hosting, cPanel dashboard, user manager.
cPanel - Intermediate
Directory Privacy and disk usage, web disk, backup restore, PHP My Admin, Simple Zone Editor, Email.
cPanel Advanced Tutorials
Introduction, cPanel features, IP Blocker, Track DNS, Password and Security.
Kali Linux Penetration Testing
In this Linux training module we shall understand Introduction, getting started, what is GNOME, changing date and time, managing users and groups, default appearance, subscription manager, summary, cockpit, Linux commands, grep command.
Certificate of Completion
What is a Linux?
Linux is a part of a family of operating systems based on the Linux Kernel Operating System. Linux is a package and part of Linux Distribution. It was purely written in C Programming and Assembly language. It was initially released in the year 1991. It was licensed under General Public License GPUL version 2. It was developed by Linus Torvalds and a group of community members. It is a part of UNIX like family. It is open-source software. It supports different and multiple platforms. Its kernel is of monolithic type. The main core components of Linux are Shell, Kernel and Programs. There are different commands that will be useful in managing and operating the functionalities such as Files, Directories, Shells, running scripts, scheduling scripts, managing file contents, etc.
Linux supports different functionalities such as multi-tasking, multi-user capability, security, file system, portability, Graphical User Interface, etc. Linux has also featured such as Linux File Security, Networking, System Administration facility. There are several Linux Distributions available such as Ubuntu, Debian, Red Hat, Fedora, etc.
What tangible skills will I learn from this Linux course?
- The set of skills those which can be acquired upon completion of this Linux Certification are Linux, Python, System Administration, App Development, Linux bash programming, Shell programming, C, Securing and Performance Tuning and cPanel, etc.
- Linux Certification also contains many other modules in the course and the chapters or modules under each course were covered in the course curriculum which are very useful to obtain more knowledge on advanced features of Linux and its OS architectural level such as Linux OS administering and managing file systems and accessing features of all users and user management, security management, etc.
- There are also other skills that can be obtained upon completion of this Linux Certification are such as Linux Mint, Linux ZFS, cPanel, Red Hat Linux, Unix, Linux OS, etc.
- The Linux Training Certification also contains a set of tangible skills which are user, memory and security management and its advanced OS architectural features of Linux concepts, running windows programs in UNIX/Linux, etc.
- This Linux training is very useful for the prospective UNIX Programmers, Linux Programmers, System Admins, System Engineers, etc. in larger organizations to develop Unix or Linux based applications using Linux or Shell scripting or Bash scripting in this Linux Certification to maintain the IT applications of the customers.
Pre-requisites to Linux Training
- Willingness to pursue a career as UNIX Engineer or Linux Engineer or Systems Engineer: The Linux Certification has a set of prerequisites such as a basic understanding of Microsoft Windows, MAC OS X, etc. and especially some genuine interest to learn Linux basics in order to complete this course contents. The basics of Linux such as maintenance of Linux based systems or basics of UNIX or Linux and knowledge on its advanced concepts are also recommended but not mandatory to learn the contents of this course. It is very easy to learn if one is having basic knowledge on any system programming or Linux Programming basics, or core concepts of any system-related programming knowledge such as C or C++, and also hands-on experience on any of these is an added advantage in learning this Linux training certification. The core architectural features of Linux Programming are also an added advantage to complete this course.
- Knowledge in any System-Level Programming Language or Assembly Programming Language: Any basic knowledge and/or relevant experience in the areas of system-level programming languages or assembly level programming languages and its relative core concepts will help a lot in learning this Linux course. This will also add a lot of advantages to knowing C and/or C++ programming concepts in learning Linux and its advanced features. It will be a greater benefit in learning the concepts of this Linux Certification including a lot of technical knowledge which will further pave a way in learning the several other features at OS level.
Target Audience for this Linux Training
- Students of Computers in Engineering or BTech or BE: Any learner or student of B.Tech or B.E in engineering discipline in the area of computer engineering or computer science can opt for this course. Any learner having some good knowledge of system programming languages too can choose this course. This Linux course is an added advantage to the career development, academic level or at the experienced professional level with many benefits to the learners in obtaining more knowledge on the advanced features of Linux in this course. Linux OS has many several features such as beginner to advanced level and utilizing the OS-level features. This course is recommended for any of the learners or students who are keen on learning and also interested. This course is also designed in order to advance the career of the learners in order to secure a job opportunity as a Linux Programmer or Systems Developer.
- Systems Developer or Linux/UNIX Programmer: The learners of this Linux training will be able to learn multiple concepts from Linux/UNIX OS or System-level Programming from the contents of this course which will be further enhancing the learners’ career to an advanced level such as a Data Analyst, Linux System Administrator, Software Engineer, Technical Support Engineer, Linux Support Engineer, System Engineer, Unix Administrator, Software Developer, Linux Server Administrator, Desktop Support Engineer, Linux Engineer, etc. This Linux training certification can be chosen without any other doubt because of its better career opportunities in the Linux/UNIX or systems development area.
- Bachelors or Masters in Science/Engineering Fields: Any Bachelor or Master Degree in Computers Science or Computer Engineering or Science fields can choose this Edu CBA – Linux course to obtain a Systems Developer or Linux Programmer or System Applications Developer or System Applications Engineer job in any UNIX based applications development-related or developer roles in the larger MNC companies.
Linux Training FAQ’s- General Questions
Why should I consider this Linux Certification?
Any Systems Engineer or Linux Programmer or UNIX Engineer working on the Linux apps development or UNIX development or system programming and who all are willing to learn Linux C Programming and interested to learn the core and advanced Linux OS level concepts should consider this Linux course.
I do not have any good expertise in Computer Science or System level OS programming, is this Linux course still a fine option for a better career?
YES, this Linux Certification is still a very better option in order to proceed with this course because even without any systems programming knowledge also, this course can be easily chosen and which does not need any pre-requisites of Linux basics of OS knowledge in Linux programming. Any students or freshers who are very interested to learn Linux concepts can opt for this course. The contents of this course can be easily learned because of the comprehensive content explanation in detail about the Linux OS features.
Is this course an added value to my profession?
Yes. this course is a value-added and beneficial to your career or profession in terms of the OS or system programming and also to the learners’ career profile and including some verifiable certifications that will be a benefit in further opportunities.
Is this an instant or quick revision for any interview preparation to learn this Linux course?
Yes, this can be instant and quick revision without any hands-on experience on any system programming or OS level or systems application development experience but any knowledge is recommended and benefited which further adds an advantage to this course. This Linux Training Certification needs a minimum of 160+ hours in order to complete this course.
Sample Preview of this Linux Training
Career Benefits of this Linux Training
- There are many career benefits on completing this Linux training course and its concepts which are mentioned as below:
- This Linux Certification is a package of 16 online courses, 3 Projects for the Linux operating system and its architectural features that provide deep knowledge on Linux OS concepts and features of Linux Programming, Shell Scripting and its core components with hands-on content.
- Any Systems Developer or Linux Programmer can choose this Linux training in order to learn the Linux programming and OS features and its advanced concepts to get the career shifted to an advanced level such as Systems Application Developer, Systems Developer, Systems Engineer or Linux Programmer etc.
- There are also other benefits to a career upon choosing this Linux training such as the certification which is also a part of the learners’ profile as a verifiable qualification.
Linux Training Testimonials