Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
Jenkins Training (4 Courses, 2+ Projects)
This Jenkins Training includes 4 Course, 2 Projects with 16+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access.
You get to learn how to get started with Jenkins and Maven configurations to help build and test software projects effectively. We understand how to manage Jenkins, notification, and reporting in Jenkins.
Jenkins Training - The Fundamentals
Advanced Jenkins Training
Project on Jenkins - End to End Deployment Project
Java Build Tools - MAVEN and ANT
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this Jenkins Training?
Mobile App Access
About Jenkins Training Course
|Course||No. of Hours|
|Jenkins Training - The Fundamentals||2h 6m|
|Advanced Jenkins Training||55m|
|Project on Jenkins - End to End Deployment Project||2h 36m|
|Project on Jenkins - Employee Management System||1h 54m|
|Java Build Tools - MAVEN and ANT||7h 13m|
|Course Name||Online Jenkins Certification Training|
|Deal||You get access to all 4 courses, 2 Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||16+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Get started with Jenkins and Maven configurations to help build and test software projects effectively. We understand how to manage Jenkins, notification, and reporting in Jenkins.|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning Jenkins and wants to make a career in this Field|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about software testing would be preferable|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 4 courses, 2 Projects|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Jenkins Training Curriculum
In this section, each module of the Jenkins Certification Training is explained.
The goal of the course is to provide a deeper knowledge and hands-on learning experience on the Jenkins automation server and all its varied functions and features for creating and developing applications. The course also covers a wider understanding of Java built tools like MAVEN and along with hands-on projects in Jenkins to provide an overall knowledge.
This course provides an in-depth range of skills set in the continuous integration process using the Jenkins server with a comprehensive module to provide practical knowledge to be applied in a real-time business environment.
The course provides complete knowledge of the Jenkins automation server. The real-time hands-on projects provide practical knowledge of the complete lifecycle and development of a project and on how the automation of the development in the project is enhanced and accelerated.
The course covers 4 online video training modules and 16+ hours of video tutorials on Jenkins server basics to more advanced concepts. The whole module that is provided is based on recent trends and growing job opportunities in the software development domain.
- The course covers 3 hours of Fundamentals on the Jenkins server and also advanced concepts in the Jenkins server, which is an on-demand service for developing and automating software applications.
- The course provides over 7 hours of deeper understanding and application concepts of Jenkins framework and Java tools like Ant and Maven. Maven is more of a Framework that a tool. It has a lot of advantages than Ant. Both Ant and Maven are used for building efficient and easy web applications. Maven deals with the run and compilation of the code and it will take the XML format. Ant tool deals with declaring the specific information of the application in an XML. Maven is mostly used for application management.
- Some of the wide range of skills that could be acquired upon completion is Jenkins, Java Build Tools, MAVEN, ANT, Manage Jenkins, Maven Set up on Machine, Maven Project in Eclipse, Maven Build, Bat File, ANT Build, HTML and XML Reports & Email Notification, etc.
- The course provides a valuable certificate for verification upon completion and it also provides lifetime access for all the training content.
- This course will equip you with the skills to become a Software Developer, Data Analyst, Software Development Engineer, System Engineer, DevOps Engineer, Java Fresher, Automation Testing Engineer, Java Consultant, Application Developer, JAVA Architect, Java Big Data Developer, Solution Architect, Android Mobile Application Developer, Assistant Software Developer, Mobile Software Engineer, Spring Developer, IT Analyst, Java J2Ee Developer, Application Developer for which there is a growing demand. So, this is an apt course for moving or transforming your career in the field of testing.
The course provides 2 real-time hands-on projects that have been developed based on the real-time business scenarios to give practical working knowledge on the concepts learned.
- The course offers a Project on End to End Deployment Project which provides knowledge on creating and executing a project with the understanding of the complete lifecycle. This project provides practical knowledge on creating an application with a deeper understanding of complete end to end stages.
- The also provides nearly 2 hours of Project on Jenkins – Employee Management System. This project helps in creating different phases and parts of developing an employee database management and testing which is widely used in various industries.
- The projects in Jenkins covers basic to advanced concepts of software development and testing for beginners as well as individuals who have a basic understanding of software testing concepts. Apache, Eclipse Ant & maven tools of Java language is also covered in this course. These tools help in building a project setup and compiling and maintaining the source code.
On the whole, the course module provides Hands-on training and project experiences that are very helpful for students who want to make a career in the software development domain or other technology-based professionals who want to shift their careers in Java-based application development. This course will help you gain knowledge and the complete skill set that is required in the practical Java-based app development domain.
Jenkins Training – Certificate of Completion
What is Jenkins?
Let us first understand what Continuous integration (CI) is. CI is a development practice that every developer practices. In JENKINS CI the developers are needed to made to commit the necessary changes in the source code which are stored in the shared repository. These commits are later built, this practice allows the teams to detect the problem if any well in advance. Also, this CI helps the developers in other functions like deploying the latest builds onto the test servers, updated information to the team regarding the test results. This development practice helps them identify the bugs in the code and the concerned developers just need to check that particular commit which contains the bugs and not the entire build. This significantly reduces their time and increases there production rate.
Industry Growth TrendThe rapid application development market size is expected to grow from USD 7.8 billion in 2018 to USD 46.2 billion by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 42.9% during the forecast period.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
Which tangible skills will you learn in this Course?
A candidate after successful completion of the course will be in a better position to understand several terms associated with JENKINS n detail. They will be able to solve complex scenarios with ease and surely contribute to their project fullest. Well we have listed the skills in brief which follows next
- JAVA build Models
- Configuration of Jenkins and Maven
- Build management
- Handling Bat files
- HTML and XML in-depth understanding
- Email Notification
- The Jenkins course does not have any specific demand from the candidates but we have carefully collected some and listed below –
- Basic understanding of SDLC
- An urge to learn
- Prior understanding of JAVA EE will be an add-on
- The target audience for this Jenkins training certification is huge and we believe all of them will be equally benefitted from this course which is high in demand. Let’s have a look at who the target audiences are –
- Software Testers
- Software Developers
- Any IT professionals
- Mobile and Web developers
- Freshers and Degree students
Is it mandatory to cover the entire Jenkins course?
Yes, as we have structured in such a manner that you cannot afford to skip any. To have a complete understanding of the terms you have to go through the entire Jenkins training course and also they are all interrelated.
I am a Tester and I want to move to the development field, should this Jenkins course be helpful for me?
Yes, of course, these are not specific to any stream. A tester will be equally benefitted from the course the way a developer will be. The course contains development from scratch so any tester or any other IT professional who is willing to make a move in the development is welcome.
Give me some idea of the Jenkins training course?
The training is designed for keeping professionals and fresher in mind. They can easily access the course via recorded video at their convenience at any time.
- With the successful completion of the Jenkins training course, you will be eligible to apply for vast streams of jobs. Let’s have a look at them –
- Data Analyst
- DevOps Engineer
- Software Developer
- System Engineer
- JAVA fresher
- Application developer
- Automation test engineer
- JAVA consultants
- JAVA Architects
- JAVA Big Data engineer
- Solution Architect
- Android Developers
Advanced Jenkins Course