Learn from Home Offer
JAVA Course Bundle - 78 Courses in 1 | 15 Mock Tests
304+ Hours of HD Videos
15 Mock Tests & Quizzes
Verifiable Certificate of Completion
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this JAVA Course Bundle - 78 Courses in 1 | 15 Mock Tests?
Course Completion Certificates
Mobile App Access
About Java Training in Kolkata
Further details are provided below.
|Java Training in Kolkata
|You get access to all videos for the lifetime
|304+ Video Hours
|Java, Struts2, Java Spring, Spring Boot, Design patterns in Java, JDC, JSON, Java Build Tools, Java Hibernate, Ajax, Java EE/J2EE.
|Anyone serious about learning Java and wants to make a career in this field
|Knowledge of Basics in Any Programming Language would be useful.
|What do you get?
|Certificate of Completion for the course
|Course Completion Certificates
|Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each78 course, Projects with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills
|Type of Training
|Video Course – Self Paced Learning
|1 GB RAM or higher
|Speaker / Headphone
Java Training in Kolkata Curriculum
MODULE 1: JAVA Essentials Training
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Java Programming 2023 11h 11m ✔ Java for Beginners 2023 51m ✔ Java Case Study 3h 48m ✔ Java Case Study - Student Management System 2h 17m ✔ Interview Question for Java Full Stack Developer 3h ✔ Case Study on Java 5h 32m ✔ Java Case Study - Exception Handling 6h 36m ✔ Java Case Study - Design Patterns 8h 8m ✔ Java Case Study - Serialization 3h 42m ✔ Test - Java Assessment Test Test - Complete Java Programming Test Test - Mock Exam Java
MODULE 2: REST ASSURED JAVA
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details REST Assured Java - Beginners 1h 4m ✔ REST Assured Java - Intermediate 1h 47m ✔ REST Assured Java - Advanced 2h 28m ✔ REST Assured Java Case Study - Creating a Book Store Application 1h 21m ✔ REST Assured Java Case Study - Testing Employee Database 59m ✔ Test - JSP Assessment Test Test - JDBC Assessment Test Test - Java Programming Assessment Test
MODULE 3: JAVA HIBERNATE
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Java Hibernate 2h 03m ✔ Project on Java and Hibernate - Employee Management System 2h 24m ✔ Test - SSC CAPF Paper 2 Mock Exam Test - The Ultimate Robotics Exam
MODULE 4: JAVA SERVLETS
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Java Servlets Tutorial | Java Servlets Courses 9h 26m ✔ Java Servlets Fundamentals 3h 49m ✔ Java Servlets Advanced Training 5h 42m ✔ Java Servlets Case Study - Online Admission Process 3h 25m ✔ Java Servlets Case Study - Email Marketing Tool 2h 07m ✔ Test - Agile - Mini Quiz Series (66+ Daily Practice Mini Quizzes) Test - Sales Skills - Practice Test
MODULE 5: JAVA TESTNG
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Java TestNG 2h 36m ✔ Java TestNG Tests 1h 21m ✔ Practical Examples in Java TestNG 45m ✔ Java TestNG Case Study 2h 08m ✔ Java TestNG Case Study - Doctor Management System 2h 29m ✔ Test - Certified Management Accountant Exam (CMA) Mock Series Test - Robotics Process Automation Practice Exam
MODULE 6: JAVA JUNIT
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Java JUNIT 2h 22m ✔ Project on Java and JUnit - Library Management System 2h 25m ✔
MODULE 7: JAVA SERVER PAGES JSP
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details JavaServer Pages (JSP) 2h 7m ✔ JSP JavaServer Pages Case Study - Employee Detail Management 2h 21m ✔
MODULE 8: JAVA SPRING & SPRING BOOTS
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Java Spring Training Courses | Learn Spring online Courses 3h 29m ✔ Java Spring Case Study - Creating a Shopping Cart Web App 3h 7m ✔ Java Spring Case Study - Creating Online Shopping App 3h 21m ✔ Java Spring Boot 7h 49m ✔ Java Spring Boot - Advanced 6h 38m ✔ Java Spring Boot Case Study - Appointment Management System 2h 07m ✔
MODULE 9: JAVA DATABASE CONNECTIVITY JDBC
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Java Database Connectivity JDBC - Intro to Java and JDBC 45m ✔ Java Database Connectivity JDBC - JDBC APIs 5h 6m ✔ Java Database Connectivity JDBC - Advanced Concepts 2h 32m ✔ Java Database Connectivity JDBC - Java Servlet 6h 22m ✔ Java Database Connectivity JDBC - Filters, Listeners and Wrappers 2h 54m ✔ Java Database Connectivity JDBC - Servlet and JSP 1h 53m ✔ Java Database Connectivity JDBC - Advanced JSP Concepts 3h 55m ✔ Java Database Connectivity JDBC - JSTL and JSF 4h 05m ✔ Java Database Connectivity JDBC - Design Patterns and Security 33m ✔ Java Database Connectivity JDBC Case Study - Inventory Management System 4h 35m ✔ Java Database Connectivity JDBC Case Study - Employee Management System 5h 59m ✔
MODULE 10: JAVA & DOT NET (.NET)
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Java and Dot NET - The Fundamentals 2h 26m ✔ Java and Dot NET - Switch Case and Loops 2h 17m ✔ Java and Dot NET - Arrays 1h 42m ✔ Java and Dot NET - OOPs 3h 04m ✔ Java and Dot NET - Database 2h 35m ✔ Java and Dot NET - Case Studies 17h 27m ✔
MODULE 11: JAVA WEB SERVICES JWS
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Java Web Services JWS Training 18h 17m ✔ Java Web Services JWS SOAP and REST 12h 01m ✔
MODULE 12: JAVA BUILD TOOLS - MAVEN & ANT
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Java Build Tool Maven 1h 46m ✔ Java Build Tools - MAVEN and ANT 7h 1m ✔ Java Build Tool Maven Case Study - Call Web Apps 2h 32m ✔ Java Build Tool Maven Case Study 1h 22m ✔
MODULE 13: JAVA IDE INTELLIJ IDEA
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details IntelliJ IDEA Course 1h 44m ✔ IntelliJ IDEA Case Study - Blood Donor Management System 1h 11m ✔ IntelliJ IDEA Case Study - Stock Management System 1h 11m ✔ IntelliJ IDEA with Projects 2h 15m ✔
MODULE 14: JAVA JMETER
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Java JMeter - Beginners 2h 31m ✔ Java JMeter - Intermediate 3h 01m ✔ Java JMeter - Advanced 3h 09m ✔
MODULE 15: JAVA IMPORTANT & ADVANCED FEATURES
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Java Swing GUI Widget Toolkit 3h 01m ✔ Multithreading in Java 8h 53m ✔ JavaMail API Training 2h 32m ✔ Java AWT with Projects and Case Studies 6h 55m ✔ Data Structures and Algorithms in Java 16h 26m ✔ JavaFX 4h 2m ✔ Java Collections Framework (JCF) with Projects 5h 29m ✔ Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB) with Case Studies 1h 57m ✔ JavaServer Faces (JSF) 6h 18m ✔ XML and Java 7h 29m ✔ Java Apache Tomcat 2h 39m ✔ Java Struts2 6h 5m ✔
MODULE 16: Mock Tests & Quizzes
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Test - JDBC Assessment Test Test - Mock Exam Java Test - Java Assessment Test Test - Java Programming Assessment Test Test - JSP Assessment Test Test - Complete Java Programming Test
The concepts which will be covered in this course are:
- Core Java programming revisited: In this, the topics which are explained are: introduction to Java, history about Java, and its features. The other concepts it includes are how to set up the Java environment and its configuration settings, starting with the writing basic program and its execution in Java, OOPS principles, core Java programming, and its conclusion.
- Struts2: The topics which are covered are Java Servlet– this will help us to enable the web servers and Servlet mapping – It will help us to invoke the URL given by the client by specifying the web container of which Servlet. Context and config including MVC design patterns, Servlet sessions, and cookies, etc.
- Java Spring: It covers the advanced topics like Java concurrency, serialization, exceptions in Java, file I/O along with examples to give hands-on experience about the topic with detail analysis.
- Multithreading in Java: Multithreading helps us for the concurrent execution of parts of a program. It covers topics such as the Spring framework, hibernates implementation of JPA, JSP, and Java standalone GUI applications.
- Spring Boot: In this topic, we will learn about web services concepts like Java SOAP and REST-based services that expose data in XML and JSON formats that implement JAX-WS and JAX-RS Java Standards.
- Spring Boot – Advanced: JDK 8, JDK 10 features are explained with different design patterns with algorithms and data structures.
- Projects: It also includes projects some of the projects are: projects and case studies in Java VS .NET, project on spring creating online shopping app, project on Java – exception handling, Java AWT with project and case studies, Enterprise JavaBeans with case studies, projects on AJAX development, project on Java – JavaFX, Project on JDBC – working with JDBC APIs, working with Java Servlet, implementing filters, listeners and wrappers, Project on Java and JUnit – Library Management System, Project on SpringBoot – Appointment Management System, Project on Java Servlet – Email Marketing Tool, project on Java – serialization, Project on Java TestNG – Doctor Management System, Project on Spring Framework – Creating a Shopping Cart Web App, Project on Jenkins – Employee Management System, project on Java – design patterns, Project on JDBC – Inventory Management System, Project on Java Servlets – Online Admission Process, Project on JSP – Employee Detail Management and Java project.
Java Training – Certificate of Completion
What is Java?
Java is an object-oriented programming language. It uses objects in the programming. It is the first programming language that uses both compiler and interpreter. The Java compiler will convert the source code into byte code. The interpreter generates a machine code. Java language is independent and portable. The main concepts of object-oriented programming are object, class, abstraction – displaying the essential information and hiding the unwanted details, encapsulation – binding the data and code together, inheritance – the child class can inherit the properties of the parent class and polymorphism – ability to display the data in more than one form. This language has high performance because it is a just-in-time compiler. It is architecture-neutral because the byte code which is generated by the compiler can run on any computer architecture. It can create disturbed applications using RMI and EJB and it is a dynamic language. We can write code once and we can run the code anywhere.
Which Skills will you learn in this Training?
- The prerequisite which is required to learn Java is having a basic knowledge of computer and knowledge of any of the computer programming language. The knowledge of the object-oriented programming concepts they are an abstraction, inheritance, loops, encapsulation, variables, conditional statements, etc., which will help to learn and understand the advanced concepts in Java. The people without the knowledge of programming language may find it a little difficult. The computer science engineers or for computer science students this Java Training in Kolkata is highly recommended for them. The people who are very interested in learning Java and what want to advance their career advance in Java can take this course.
- Students of computer science: Students who are studying computer science or know any of the programming knowledge. By doing the projects which are covered under this Java Training in Kolkata they will get the practical experience of the concepts.
- IT professional: People in the IT field who are working in any other programming language and want to learn and switch to the Java language will find it helpful.
- Java developer: Who is already working as a Java Developer but wants to learn advanced concepts of Java can opt for this Java Training in Kolkata which even benefits the career advancement in this field.
Java Training in Kolkata – FAQ’s
What are the benefits of learning Java?
One of the benefits of learning the Java language is its usage in various applications. It is used for developing the applets and the syntax in Java is also easily readable. The future scope as a Java developer for the fresher and the experienced is high.
Is it tough for someone to learn Java who is having working experience in other programming languages?
If the experience in any other programming language that might help you to learn the Java language. If the experience is in scripting language you may find it a little difficult.
Which roles/jobs can I get into after learning this Java Training in Kolkata?
You will be able to get into the role of Java developer.
How many days we have access to the course?
You will be provided lifetime access to the course and certification for completion of course also will be provided.
Why should you take up the Java training in Kolkata?
Kolkata contains many IT industries. As it is mentioned already due to the language used in various applications the demand in the Kolkata for Java developer is also more. This Java Training in Kolkata is prepared to cover the topics from the basic level to the advanced level and various other topics related to Java programming language. The course consists of 26 projects and some of the case studies which will help you while working in the IT industry.
What is the Java market trend in Kolkata?
According to the TIOBE index, the most popular programming language is Java. By observing the TIOBE index only we can understand the demand of the Java programming language in the market. Even the most complex web-based applications can be created by using the Java language. As the language is used more the demand for employees is also more. If we learn some of the Java frameworks like spring, collection, hibernate, Struts, and some of the topics like SpringBoot, MAVEN, etc., the demand for the particular people who are knowing these topics is more in the market. The jobs and the amount paid for the Java developer in Kolkata is also good.
- The demand for Java in the market is more. It is one of the top 10 jobs in the current market. There are wide openings for Java developer jobs worldwide. As we can see the demand for Java in the market is due to its applications used in various industries. Though it is one of the oldest languages it is used in every application. The scope is also more because its researches are in progress. The language is also available free of cost which reduces the cost of the companies. Due to some of the reasons mentioned above, there is a bright career in this field. The package provided for the people is also more.
Tushar S Chandra
Comprehensive Java Training
Nice Course !!!
Helped Me For Campus Placement