Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
Java Training in Kolkata (41 Courses, 29+ Projects)
41 Online Courses
29 Hands-on Projects
Verifiable Certificate of Completion
4 Quizzes with Solutions
Android Basics with Java
Java Servlets Tutorial
JavaServer Pages (JSP)
Java Spring Training Courses
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this Java Training in Kolkata?
Mobile App Access
About Java Training in Kolkata
Further details are provided below.
|Course||No. of Hours|
|Java Programming 2022||11h 1m|
|Java Essentials||2h 25m|
|Java Features||3h 13m|
|Java for Beginners||51m|
|Android Basics with Java||3h 35m|
|Java Servlets Tutorial | Java Servlets Courses||9h 26m|
|JavaServer Pages (JSP)||3h 12m|
|Java Spring Training Courses | Learn Spring online Courses||3h 31m|
|Java Hibernate||2h 03m|
|JDBC Training - Java Database Connectivity Course||47m|
|Java JUNIT||2h 22m|
|Java TestNG||2h 36m|
|Java Struts2||6h 5m|
|Java Swing GUI Widget Toolkit||3h 03m|
|Java Spring Boot||7h 48m|
|Java Spring Boot - Advanced||6h 38m|
|Java Spring Case Study - Creating Online Shopping App||2h 8m|
|Java and Dot NET - Case Studies||17h 27m|
|C# .net Practical - Restaurant Management System||6h 07m|
|Java Apache Tomcat||2h 39m|
|Java Build Tool Maven||1h 46m|
|Java Build Tools - MAVEN and ANT||7h 1m|
|Java AWT with Projects and Case Studies||6h 55m|
|Java Collections Framework (JCF) with Projects||5h 29m|
|IntelliJ IDEA with Projects||2h 15m|
|Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB) with Case Studies||1h 57m|
|AJAX Development with Projects||4h 17m|
|Java io with Case Studies||8h 51m|
|Java Case Study - Exception Handling||6h 36m|
|Java Case Study - Design Patterns||8h 8m|
|Java Case Study - Serialization||3h 42m|
|Java Database Connectivity JDBC - Intro to Java and JDBC||45m|
|Java Database Connectivity JDBC - JDBC APIs||5h 6m|
|Java Database Connectivity JDBC - Advanced Concepts||2h 32m|
|Java Database Connectivity JDBC - Java Servlet||6h 22m|
|Java Database Connectivity JDBC - Filters, Listeners and Wrappers||2h 54m|
|Java Database Connectivity JDBC - Servlet and JSP||1h 53m|
|Java Database Connectivity JDBC - Advanced JSP Concepts||3h 55m|
|Java Database Connectivity JDBC - JSTL and JSF||4h 05m|
|Java Database Connectivity JDBC - Design Patterns and Security||33m|
|JavaServer Faces (JSF)||6h 18m|
|Java Web Services JWS Training||18h 17m|
|Multithreading in Java||8h 53m|
|Java Web Services JWS SOAP and REST||12h 01m|
|Data Structures and Algorithms in Java||16h 26m|
|XML and Java||7h 29m|
|Eclipse IDE 101||2h 1m|
|Java 101 Revisited||3h 59m|
|Java OOPs Concepts||1h 47m|
|Core Java Programming Revisited||9h 22m|
|Java Concepts||6h 21m|
|Upgrading to Java 8 Tutorials||4h 4m|
|Upgrading to Java 10 Tutorials||2h 6m|
|Project on Java and JUnit - Library Management System||2h 25m|
|Java Spring Boot Case Study - Appointment Management System||2h 12m|
|Java Servlets Case Study - Email Marketing Tool||2h 1m|
|Java TestNG Case Study - Doctor Management System||2h 29m|
|Java Spring Case Study - Creating a Shopping Cart Web App||3h 7m|
|Java Database Connectivity JDBC Case Study - Employee Management System||6h 12m|
|Project on Jenkins - Employee Management System||1h 5m|
|Java Database Connectivity JDBC Case Study - Inventory Management System||4h 46m|
|Java Servlets Case Study - Online Admission Process||3h 25m|
|JSP JavaServer Pages Case Study - Employee Detail Management||2h 24m|
|Case Study on Java||5h 37m|
|Java Case Study - Student Management System||2h 17m|
|Project on Java and Hibernate - Employee Management System||2h 24m|
|Java Case Study||3h 48m|
|Course Name||Java Training in Kolkata|
|Deal||You get access to all videos for the lifetime|
|Hours||305+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Java, Struts2, Java Spring, Spring Boot, Design patterns in Java, JDC, JSON, Java Build Tools, Java Hibernate, Ajax, Java EE/J2EE.|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning Java and wants to make a career in this field|
|Pre-Requisites||Knowledge of Basics in Any Programming Language would be useful.|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for the course|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each41 course, 29 Projects with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Java Training in Kolkata Curriculum
The concepts which will be covered in this course are:
- Core Java programming revisited: In this, the topics which are explained are: introduction to Java, history about Java, and its features. The other concepts it includes are how to set up the Java environment and its configuration settings, starting with the writing basic program and its execution in Java, OOPS principles, core Java programming, and its conclusion.
- Struts2: The topics which are covered are Java Servlet– this will help us to enable the web servers and Servlet mapping – It will help us to invoke the URL given by the client by specifying the web container of which Servlet. Context and config including MVC design patterns, Servlet sessions, and cookies, etc.
- Java Spring: It covers the advanced topics like Java concurrency, serialization, exceptions in Java, file I/O along with examples to give hands-on experience about the topic with detail analysis.
- Multithreading in Java: Multithreading helps us for the concurrent execution of parts of a program. It covers topics such as the Spring framework, hibernates implementation of JPA, JSP, and Java standalone GUI applications.
- Spring Boot: In this topic, we will learn about web services concepts like Java SOAP and REST-based services that expose data in XML and JSON formats that implement JAX-WS and JAX-RS Java Standards.
- Spring Boot – Advanced: JDK 8, JDK 10 features are explained with different design patterns with algorithms and data structures.
- Projects: It also includes projects some of the projects are: projects and case studies in Java VS .NET, project on spring creating online shopping app, project on Java – exception handling, Java AWT with project and case studies, Enterprise JavaBeans with case studies, projects on AJAX development, project on Java – JavaFX, Project on JDBC – working with JDBC APIs, working with Java Servlet, implementing filters, listeners and wrappers, Project on Java and JUnit – Library Management System, Project on SpringBoot – Appointment Management System, Project on Java Servlet – Email Marketing Tool, project on Java – serialization, Project on Java TestNG – Doctor Management System, Project on Spring Framework – Creating a Shopping Cart Web App, Project on Jenkins – Employee Management System, project on Java – design patterns, Project on JDBC – Inventory Management System, Project on Java Servlets – Online Admission Process, Project on JSP – Employee Detail Management and Java project.
Java Training – Certificate of Completion
What is Java?
Java is an object-oriented programming language. It uses objects in the programming. It is the first programming language that uses both compiler and interpreter. The Java compiler will convert the source code into byte code. The interpreter generates a machine code. Java language is independent and portable. The main concepts of object-oriented programming are object, class, abstraction – displaying the essential information and hiding the unwanted details, encapsulation – binding the data and code together, inheritance – the child class can inherit the properties of the parent class and polymorphism – ability to display the data in more than one form. This language has high performance because it is a just-in-time compiler. It is architecture-neutral because the byte code which is generated by the compiler can run on any computer architecture. It can create disturbed applications using RMI and EJB and it is a dynamic language. We can write code once and we can run the code anywhere.
Which Skills will you learn in this Training?
- The prerequisite which is required to learn Java is having a basic knowledge of computer and knowledge of any of the computer programming language. The knowledge of the object-oriented programming concepts they are an abstraction, inheritance, loops, encapsulation, variables, conditional statements, etc., which will help to learn and understand the advanced concepts in Java. The people without the knowledge of programming language may find it a little difficult. The computer science engineers or for computer science students this Java Training in Kolkata is highly recommended for them. The people who are very interested in learning Java and what want to advance their career advance in Java can take this course.
- Students of computer science: Students who are studying computer science or know any of the programming knowledge. By doing the projects which are covered under this Java Training in Kolkata they will get the practical experience of the concepts.
- IT professional: People in the IT field who are working in any other programming language and want to learn and switch to the Java language will find it helpful.
- Java developer: Who is already working as a Java Developer but wants to learn advanced concepts of Java can opt for this Java Training in Kolkata which even benefits the career advancement in this field.
Java Training in Kolkata – FAQ’s
What are the benefits of learning Java?
One of the benefits of learning the Java language is its usage in various applications. It is used for developing the applets and the syntax in Java is also easily readable. The future scope as a Java developer for the fresher and the experienced is high.
Is it tough for someone to learn Java who is having working experience in other programming languages?
If the experience in any other programming language that might help you to learn the Java language. If the experience is in scripting language you may find it a little difficult.
Which roles/jobs can I get into after learning this Java Training in Kolkata?
You will be able to get into the role of Java developer.
How many days we have access to the course?
You will be provided lifetime access to the course and certification for completion of course also will be provided.
Why should you take up the Java training in Kolkata?
Kolkata contains many IT industries. As it is mentioned already due to the language used in various applications the demand in the Kolkata for Java developer is also more. This Java Training in Kolkata is prepared to cover the topics from the basic level to the advanced level and various other topics related to Java programming language. The course consists of 26 projects and some of the case studies which will help you while working in the IT industry.
What is the Java market trend in Kolkata?
According to the TIOBE index, the most popular programming language is Java. By observing the TIOBE index only we can understand the demand of the Java programming language in the market. Even the most complex web-based applications can be created by using the Java language. As the language is used more the demand for employees is also more. If we learn some of the Java frameworks like spring, collection, hibernate, Struts, and some of the topics like SpringBoot, MAVEN, etc., the demand for the particular people who are knowing these topics is more in the market. The jobs and the amount paid for the Java developer in Kolkata is also good.
- The demand for Java in the market is more. It is one of the top 10 jobs in the current market. There are wide openings for Java developer jobs worldwide. As we can see the demand for Java in the market is due to its applications used in various industries. Though it is one of the oldest languages it is used in every application. The scope is also more because its researches are in progress. The language is also available free of cost which reduces the cost of the companies. Due to some of the reasons mentioned above, there is a bright career in this field. The package provided for the people is also more.
Excellent – Excellent – Excellent. I Just had to send you a message to say how much I love your site. I use it all the time, it is always clear and concise.
eduCBA has been awesome for me in terms of learning new functions, refreshing myself on old functions I may have forgotten how to use, and I love how you break down how something works into multiple steps.
Tushar S Chandra
It was an amazing experience. There were quite enough examples to make the topic understand properly. I liked the way of teaching. It has short videos for all the topics with their programs. The theory part is also covered in these videos. In the video, programming is done in eclipse which is beneficial as it helps the programming easy. It was a complete package of java program learning.
Comprehensive Java Training
Very good content and easy to understand with hands-on sessions. Theory and practice go hand in hand and hence it is easy for us to visualize what is being explained and easy to relate to what we know already. And the real benefit of learning via online classes is – Get trained at your own pace and your convenience!!
Nice Course !!!
The course is quite good. It allows you to learn both conceptual and practical parts with ease with a certificate. But the explanation part could be made more better and efficient as sometimes while going through the course it becomes boring. It could be made interesting by adding a quiz in between subsequent lectures.
Helped Me For Campus Placement
Hello, this introduction to java course has helped in preparing for the campus placement in our college, I am currently in the final year of B.tech ECE course at Birla Institute Bhimtaal, Xpanxion is visiting our campus soon and apart from the good academic score, it was mandatory to have the basic knowledge for sitting in campus placement text, your course has provided me essential knowledge of basics of Java, I am very thankful to you.
Java EE/J2EE – Java Servlets
The course content is good enough for any beginner to understand and the examples provided were supporting too. The application also provides you an option to select the speed of the session which helps you to skim fast through certain chapters if you have some idea on those already. All the source codes used for the demo are complete in the form of working which keeps us interested in learning as we see things working! An overall good place to learn.