Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
JAVA Course Bundle - 78 Courses in 1 | 15 Mock Tests
304+ Hours of HD Videos
15 Mock Tests & Quizzes
Verifiable Certificate of Completion
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this JAVA Course Bundle - 78 Courses in 1 | 15 Mock Tests?
Course Completion Certificates
Mobile App Access
About Java Training in Chandigarh
Further details are provided below.
|Course Name||Java Training in Chandigarh|
|Deal||You get access to all videos for the lifetime|
|Hours||304+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Java, Struts2, Java Spring, Spring Boot, Design patterns in Java, JDC, JSON, Java Build Tools, Java Hibernate, Ajax, Java EE/J2EE.|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning Java and wants to make a career in this field|
|Pre-Requisites||Knowledge of Basics in Any Programming Language would be useful.|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for the course|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each78 course, Projects with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Java Training in Chandigarh Curriculum
MODULE 1: JAVA Essentials Training
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Java Programming 2023 11h 11m ✔ Java for Beginners 2023 51m ✔ Java Case Study 3h 48m ✔ Java Case Study - Student Management System 2h 17m ✔ Interview Question for Java Full Stack Developer 3h ✔ Case Study on Java 5h 32m ✔ Java Case Study - Exception Handling 6h 36m ✔ Java Case Study - Design Patterns 8h 8m ✔ Java Case Study - Serialization 3h 42m ✔ Test - Java Assessment Test Test - Complete Java Programming Test Test - Mock Exam Java
MODULE 2: REST ASSURED JAVA
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details REST Assured Java - Beginners 1h 4m ✔ REST Assured Java - Intermediate 1h 47m ✔ REST Assured Java - Advanced 2h 28m ✔ REST Assured Java Case Study - Creating a Book Store Application 1h 21m ✔ REST Assured Java Case Study - Testing Employee Database 59m ✔ Test - JSP Assessment Test Test - JDBC Assessment Test Test - Java Programming Assessment Test
MODULE 3: JAVA HIBERNATE
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Java Hibernate 2h 03m ✔ Project on Java and Hibernate - Employee Management System 2h 24m ✔ Test - SSC CAPF Paper 2 Mock Exam Test - The Ultimate Robotics Exam
MODULE 4: JAVA SERVLETS
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Java Servlets Tutorial | Java Servlets Courses 9h 26m ✔ Java Servlets Fundamentals 3h 49m ✔ Java Servlets Advanced Training 5h 42m ✔ Java Servlets Case Study - Online Admission Process 3h 25m ✔ Java Servlets Case Study - Email Marketing Tool 2h 1m ✔ Test - Agile - Mini Quiz Series (66+ Daily Practice Mini Quizzes) Test - Sales Skills - Practice Test
MODULE 5: JAVA TESTNG
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Java TestNG 2h 36m ✔ Java TestNG Tests 1h 21m ✔ Practical Examples in Java TestNG 45m ✔ Java TestNG Case Study 2h 08m ✔ Java TestNG Case Study - Doctor Management System 2h 29m ✔ Test - Certified Management Accountant Exam (CMA) Mock Series Test - Robotics Process Automation Practice Exam
MODULE 6: JAVA JUNIT
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Java JUNIT 2h 22m ✔ Project on Java and JUnit - Library Management System 2h 25m ✔
MODULE 7: JAVA SERVER PAGES JSP
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details JavaServer Pages (JSP) 2h 7m ✔ JSP JavaServer Pages Case Study - Employee Detail Management 2h 21m ✔
MODULE 8: JAVA SPRING & SPRING BOOTS
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Java Spring Training Courses | Learn Spring online Courses 3h 29m ✔ Java Spring Case Study - Creating a Shopping Cart Web App 3h 7m ✔ Java Spring Case Study - Creating Online Shopping App 3h 21m ✔ Java Spring Boot 7h 49m ✔ Java Spring Boot - Advanced 6h 38m ✔ Java Spring Boot Case Study - Appointment Management System 2h 07m ✔
MODULE 9: JAVA DATABASE CONNECTIVITY JDBC
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Java Database Connectivity JDBC - Intro to Java and JDBC 45m ✔ Java Database Connectivity JDBC - JDBC APIs 5h 6m ✔ Java Database Connectivity JDBC - Advanced Concepts 2h 32m ✔ Java Database Connectivity JDBC - Java Servlet 6h 22m ✔ Java Database Connectivity JDBC - Filters, Listeners and Wrappers 2h 54m ✔ Java Database Connectivity JDBC - Servlet and JSP 1h 53m ✔ Java Database Connectivity JDBC - Advanced JSP Concepts 3h 55m ✔ Java Database Connectivity JDBC - JSTL and JSF 4h 05m ✔ Java Database Connectivity JDBC - Design Patterns and Security 33m ✔ Java Database Connectivity JDBC Case Study - Inventory Management System 4h 35m ✔ Java Database Connectivity JDBC Case Study - Employee Management System 5h 59m ✔
MODULE 10: JAVA & DOT NET (.NET)
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Java and Dot NET - The Fundamentals 2h 26m ✔ Java and Dot NET - Switch Case and Loops 2h 17m ✔ Java and Dot NET - Arrays 1h 42m ✔ Java and Dot NET - OOPs 3h 04m ✔ Java and Dot NET - Database 2h 35m ✔ Java and Dot NET - Case Studies 17h 27m ✔
MODULE 11: JAVA WEB SERVICES JWS
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Java Web Services JWS Training 18h 17m ✔ Java Web Services JWS SOAP and REST 12h 01m ✔
MODULE 12: JAVA BUILD TOOLS - MAVEN & ANT
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Java Build Tool Maven 1h 46m ✔ Java Build Tools - MAVEN and ANT 7h 1m ✔ Java Build Tool Maven Case Study - Call Web Apps 2h 32m ✔ Java Build Tool Maven Case Study 1h 22m ✔
MODULE 13: JAVA IDE INTELLIJ IDEA
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details IntelliJ IDEA Course 1h 44m ✔ IntelliJ IDEA Case Study - Blood Donor Management System 1h 11m ✔ IntelliJ IDEA Case Study - Stock Management System 1h 11m ✔ IntelliJ IDEA with Projects 2h 15m ✔
MODULE 14: JAVA JMETER
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Java JMeter - Beginners 2h 31m ✔ Java JMeter - Intermediate 3h 01m ✔ Java JMeter - Advanced 3h 09m ✔
MODULE 15: JAVA IMPORTANT & ADVANCED FEATURES
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Java Swing GUI Widget Toolkit 3h 01m ✔ Multithreading in Java 8h 53m ✔ JavaMail API Training 2h 32m ✔ Java AWT with Projects and Case Studies 6h 55m ✔ Data Structures and Algorithms in Java 16h 26m ✔ JavaFX 4h 2m ✔ Java Collections Framework (JCF) with Projects 5h 29m ✔ Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB) with Case Studies 1h 57m ✔ JavaServer Faces (JSF) 6h 18m ✔ XML and Java 7h 29m ✔ Java Apache Tomcat 2h 39m ✔ Java Struts2 6h 5m ✔
MODULE 16: Mock Tests & Quizzes
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Test - JDBC Assessment Test Test - Mock Exam Java Test - Java Assessment Test Test - Java Programming Assessment Test Test - JSP Assessment Test Test - Complete Java Programming Test
- The course provides you with the introduction to Java programming language which comprises of all the techniques and concepts of object-oriented programming structure, and its runtime environment JVM (Java Virtual Machine).
- Concepts such as lists, sets, queues, and maps will also be a part of the training along with knowledge about searching & sorting techniques with an overview over collections as well.
- OOPs, concepts such as object, class, interface, encapsulation, polymorphism, abstraction, inheritance, exceptions, etc. are duly covered within the course along with basics such as compiling and running a Java application.
- Advanced concepts include the construction of a user-defined GUI’s (Graphical User Interface) with tools such as Swings and Applet API in Java.
- Multi-Tasking concepts include the introduction to Threads, their creation, and use, Exception handling.
- The course also introduces the networking concepts of Java which can be used to make a simple client-server model.
- This training explains Open database connectivity (ODBC) for creating and developing Java applications which include how to CRUD operation on data between a Java application and Databases like SQL, MongoDB.
Java Training – Certificate of Completion
What is Java?
Java is a programming language based on OOPs concepts and is a general-purpose in nature. Nowadays, it is popular in demand due to its distributed nature as it is platform-independent and robust also. When a developer writes a Java code, it can run to most of the operating systems like Windows, Linux, Mac OS, etc. Java obtains its syntax from other object-oriented programming languages like C and C++. java is created in the mid of the 1990s by James A. Gosling, Sun Microsystems. Java is open source and free and it supports great documentation and support. Many of the frameworks have developed over Java like the Spring framework for Web Services and Applications, Junit for unit testing, etc.
Which Skills will you learn in this Training?
This is a comprehensive training that includes modules starting from very basics to advanced level. This training helps you to teach the OOPs concepts in a very easy and fun learning way with real-life scenario examples that you can never forget. We can easily divide this Java training course curriculum into the following modules:
- Core Java programming: Includes Java and its version history. Well explained the Java environment setup and its configurations. OOPs principles and its features with well explanatory examples
- Struts: Includes topics like java Servlet and its mapping, config, and context including MVC architecture, Servlet Sessions and maintaining cookies, etc.
- Java Spring: includes concepts like Serialization, File I/O, Exceptions, Java Concurrency related concepts are covered with hands-on with various types of exceptions.
- Multi-threading in Java: Includes hibernate implementation of JSP, JPA, JSF, Swing, and JavaFX concepts.
- Spring Boot: Includes Web Services concepts like SOAP and REST API services and expose data in JSON and XML format.
- Exception handling in Java
- Java mail API: Includes Java Junit framework for Testing unit test cases and TestNG framework for executing and testing automation.
- Java build tools (Maven and Ant)
- Projects on Java: Includes projects on Serialization, mobile App development for Android, Tomcat Server, AJAX UI development. You will get to know about the Java Abstract Toolkit, Enterprise Java Beans, Java Mail API methods.
- Ideal learners for this Java training in Chandigarh are the one who has the following abilities:
- Know at least basics of how to start a desktop or laptop and how to run a command-line prompt.
- If you know other object-oriented programming languages like C or C++, then learning Java from this training will be easy for you.
- If you are new to Programming, then OOPs concepts and basic programming principles should be known.
- Java is class-based. So, knowledge of Class concepts is required.
- It is easy to learn and simple as it starts from basics as compared to other object-oriented languages.
- Start learning OOPs concepts in the following order: Encapsulation, Polymorphism, Inheritance, and Abstraction
- Dedication and interest to learn java concepts from basics to advanced level.
- Any prior knowledge of the programming language is not required.
- One should have the patience to learn java as it required time and effort both.
- Students: Pursuing his graduation, degree, or diploma in the field of Java, Web Applications, Android Apps can choose out his way to take up this Java training in Chandigarh with all the basics to the advanced level covered up in this training.
- Professionals: Who want to Java Developer, Java Android developer, Java Web Developer, or an IT professional looking for a switch in his career in the field of development in Java. A research scientist involved in Gaming or Desktop applications, new-tech seeker, IT specialists, professors, lecturers and teachers, and full-stack developers can opt for this Java Training in Chandigarh.
- Beginners: Who has an interest in obtaining knowledge on object-oriented programming languages and one wants to become a good developer can go for this Java Training in Chandigarh which will provide you hands-on experience and training as well on real-life projects.
Java Training in Chandigarh – FAQ’s
Why one should go for learning Java?
Java is one of the best object-oriented programming languages present in the world right now. It has served the market for around 2 decades and still has never gone out of fashion rather improving with each coming day. Due to its popular demand in Companies and its rich API, development kit, object-oriented structure, etc. are some of the key reasons for its place in the market. Going to this language is a must.
What roles or jobs are offered to people knowing Java Language?
Tons of jobs for java experts are being produced in the market each year. If you know the language you will always find yourself with a job somewhere. Basic Roles achieved in companies requiring java expertise are Java Developer, Software Developer, System Engineer, Scrum Master, Project Head, Tech Lead, Project Manager, etc.
Why one should go for an online Java Training?
In the 21st century, Java is one of the best object-oriented programming languages present as it can be utilized to design custom-built applications that enlists properties such as light-weight, secure, & fast and the language serves a numerous of purposes. Java is being listed as the number one programming language by the TIOBE Index for this year 2019 in April. There countless more reasons for which one cannot refuse to go for such a language.
Name the Organizations which are gearing towards hiring individuals with Java Knowledge?
Companies like, Airbnb, Uber, Netflix, Spotify, Instagram, Google, etc. and the IT companies in India such as TCS, Cognizant, Wipro, IBM, Deloitte, etc. are some of the many companies which are always in a need of Java developers across the country.
refuse to go for such a language.
What is the JAVA market trend in Chandigarh?
Chandigarh has proved itself the highest in the economic transformation not only in the field of Information Technology but also helps nearby regions in building their IT sector like Panchkula in Haryana and Mohali in Punjab. Chandigarh IT sector is booming nowadays and is going to provide huge employment to the upcoming generations. Currently, in Chandigarh and its nearby cities, there are around 25,000 people employed in the IT/ITeS sector. Almost all the multinational companies have set their offices in Chandigarh and that’s why a large number of peoples are shifting there. Java is a widely-used programming language in areas such a supercomputer, mobile phones, gaming, apps, etc. and is used for developing diverse applications.
Why should you take up the JAVA Training in Chandigarh?
Java programming language is used to develop Web Application, Desktop Applications, and Android Applications and also creates programs for various types of consoles. Even Android Developers is also preferring Java for developing Android Applications. It is one of the most powerful languages in the last two decades. Using java programming,
one and rearrange the code, create the applications, and develop cross-platform applications. This a highly secured language and highly promising future and Chandigarh is going to bloom in the upcoming years in the field of Information Technology. So, choosing this Java Training in Chandigarh will help you to kick start your career.
- Choosing the right IT skill will decide whether you are going to be in high demand in the market or not. Opting to become a Java Developer can open a large number of opportunities for you and helps you to increase your career in both the public and private sectors. Career development opportunities for an individual who wants to become a Java Developer are excellent. One should also remember that the work of the developer is not coding but also to see the stages of the engineering process so that you can learn a lot. From transportation to medical to the financial sector, Java is used by every sector nowadays. Even popular websites such as Amazon and Facebook are also built using Java. Java developments are collaborative as they help you to collaborate with other professionals such as Web Designers, Web developers, and Software testers, and Software Engineers. Collaboration helps in developing communication and other skills which helps you to build your career in the right way. Java developers get a great amount of learning opportunity as designing interfaces to creating and testing dynamic or static applications, they are involved in every part of the stage development process.
Tushar S Chandra
Comprehensive Java Training
Nice Course !!!
Helped Me For Campus Placement
Java EE/J2EE – Java Servlets