Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
JAVA Course Bundle - 78 Courses in 1 | 15 Mock Tests
304+ Hours of HD Videos
15 Mock Tests & Quizzes
Verifiable Certificate of Completion
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this JAVA Course Bundle - 78 Courses in 1 | 15 Mock Tests?
Course Completion Certificates
Mobile App Access
About Java Training in Bangalore
|Course Name||Java Training in Bangalore|
|Deal||You get access to all videos for the lifetime|
|Hours||304+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Java, Struts2, Java Spring, Spring Boot, Design patterns in Java, JDC, JSON, Java Build Tools, Java Hibernate, Ajax, Java EE/J2EE.|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning Java and wants to make a career in this field|
|Pre-Requisites||Knowledge of Basics in Any Programming Language would be useful.|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for the course|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each78 course, Projects with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Java Training in Bangalore Curriculum
MODULE 1: JAVA Essentials Training
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Java Programming 2023 11h 11m ✔ Java for Beginners 2023 51m ✔ Java Case Study 3h 48m ✔ Java Case Study - Student Management System 2h 17m ✔ Interview Question for Java Full Stack Developer 3h ✔ Case Study on Java 5h 32m ✔ Java Case Study - Exception Handling 6h 36m ✔ Java Case Study - Design Patterns 8h 8m ✔ Java Case Study - Serialization 3h 42m ✔ Test - Java Assessment Test Test - Complete Java Programming Test Test - Mock Exam Java
MODULE 2: REST ASSURED JAVA
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details REST Assured Java - Beginners 1h 4m ✔ REST Assured Java - Intermediate 1h 47m ✔ REST Assured Java - Advanced 2h 28m ✔ REST Assured Java Case Study - Creating a Book Store Application 1h 21m ✔ REST Assured Java Case Study - Testing Employee Database 59m ✔ Test - JSP Assessment Test Test - JDBC Assessment Test Test - Java Programming Assessment Test
MODULE 3: JAVA HIBERNATE
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Java Hibernate 2h 03m ✔ Project on Java and Hibernate - Employee Management System 2h 24m ✔ Test - SSC CAPF Paper 2 Mock Exam Test - The Ultimate Robotics Exam
MODULE 4: JAVA SERVLETS
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Java Servlets Tutorial | Java Servlets Courses 9h 26m ✔ Java Servlets Fundamentals 3h 49m ✔ Java Servlets Advanced Training 5h 42m ✔ Java Servlets Case Study - Online Admission Process 3h 25m ✔ Java Servlets Case Study - Email Marketing Tool 2h 1m ✔ Test - Agile - Mini Quiz Series (66+ Daily Practice Mini Quizzes) Test - Sales Skills - Practice Test
MODULE 5: JAVA TESTNG
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Java TestNG 2h 36m ✔ Java TestNG Tests 1h 21m ✔ Practical Examples in Java TestNG 45m ✔ Java TestNG Case Study 2h 08m ✔ Java TestNG Case Study - Doctor Management System 2h 29m ✔ Test - Certified Management Accountant Exam (CMA) Mock Series Test - Robotics Process Automation Practice Exam
MODULE 6: JAVA JUNIT
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Java JUNIT 2h 22m ✔ Project on Java and JUnit - Library Management System 2h 25m ✔
MODULE 7: JAVA SERVER PAGES JSP
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details JavaServer Pages (JSP) 2h 7m ✔ JSP JavaServer Pages Case Study - Employee Detail Management 2h 21m ✔
MODULE 8: JAVA SPRING & SPRING BOOTS
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Java Spring Training Courses | Learn Spring online Courses 3h 29m ✔ Java Spring Case Study - Creating a Shopping Cart Web App 3h 7m ✔ Java Spring Case Study - Creating Online Shopping App 3h 21m ✔ Java Spring Boot 7h 49m ✔ Java Spring Boot - Advanced 6h 38m ✔ Java Spring Boot Case Study - Appointment Management System 2h 07m ✔
MODULE 9: JAVA DATABASE CONNECTIVITY JDBC
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Java Database Connectivity JDBC - Intro to Java and JDBC 45m ✔ Java Database Connectivity JDBC - JDBC APIs 5h 6m ✔ Java Database Connectivity JDBC - Advanced Concepts 2h 32m ✔ Java Database Connectivity JDBC - Java Servlet 6h 22m ✔ Java Database Connectivity JDBC - Filters, Listeners and Wrappers 2h 54m ✔ Java Database Connectivity JDBC - Servlet and JSP 1h 53m ✔ Java Database Connectivity JDBC - Advanced JSP Concepts 3h 55m ✔ Java Database Connectivity JDBC - JSTL and JSF 4h 05m ✔ Java Database Connectivity JDBC - Design Patterns and Security 33m ✔ Java Database Connectivity JDBC Case Study - Inventory Management System 4h 35m ✔ Java Database Connectivity JDBC Case Study - Employee Management System 5h 59m ✔
MODULE 10: JAVA & DOT NET (.NET)
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Java and Dot NET - The Fundamentals 2h 26m ✔ Java and Dot NET - Switch Case and Loops 2h 17m ✔ Java and Dot NET - Arrays 1h 42m ✔ Java and Dot NET - OOPs 3h 04m ✔ Java and Dot NET - Database 2h 35m ✔ Java and Dot NET - Case Studies 17h 27m ✔
MODULE 11: JAVA WEB SERVICES JWS
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Java Web Services JWS Training 18h 17m ✔ Java Web Services JWS SOAP and REST 12h 01m ✔
MODULE 12: JAVA BUILD TOOLS - MAVEN & ANT
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Java Build Tool Maven 1h 46m ✔ Java Build Tools - MAVEN and ANT 7h 1m ✔ Java Build Tool Maven Case Study - Call Web Apps 2h 32m ✔ Java Build Tool Maven Case Study 1h 22m ✔
MODULE 13: JAVA IDE INTELLIJ IDEA
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details IntelliJ IDEA Course 1h 44m ✔ IntelliJ IDEA Case Study - Blood Donor Management System 1h 11m ✔ IntelliJ IDEA Case Study - Stock Management System 1h 11m ✔ IntelliJ IDEA with Projects 2h 15m ✔
MODULE 14: JAVA JMETER
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Java JMeter - Beginners 2h 31m ✔ Java JMeter - Intermediate 3h 01m ✔ Java JMeter - Advanced 3h 09m ✔
MODULE 15: JAVA IMPORTANT & ADVANCED FEATURES
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Java Swing GUI Widget Toolkit 3h 01m ✔ Multithreading in Java 8h 53m ✔ JavaMail API Training 2h 32m ✔ Java AWT with Projects and Case Studies 6h 55m ✔ Data Structures and Algorithms in Java 16h 26m ✔ JavaFX 4h 2m ✔ Java Collections Framework (JCF) with Projects 5h 29m ✔ Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB) with Case Studies 1h 57m ✔ JavaServer Faces (JSF) 6h 18m ✔ XML and Java 7h 29m ✔ Java Apache Tomcat 2h 39m ✔ Java Struts2 6h 5m ✔
MODULE 16: Mock Tests & Quizzes
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Test - JDBC Assessment Test Test - Mock Exam Java Test - Java Assessment Test Test - Java Programming Assessment Test Test - JSP Assessment Test Test - Complete Java Programming Test
As in today’s trending technologies, many of them are not understanding the importance of Java programming language, which is one of the most important and popular programming languages for many web applications for desktop as well as android phones. The objectives of this Java Training in Bangalore are:
- This course offers the introduction to Java programming language which includes the concepts and techniques of the model of object-oriented programming, and Java development environment
- It will help you learn good coding skills and compilation and execution of Java programs using JDK (Java development kit) IDE and also give you the basic concepts of Java libraries.
- This course will provide you with concepts of sets, maps, lists, and queues. This also includes sorting and searching techniques with a collection of an array of items.
- It also introduces you to the fundamental concepts like object classes and interfaces, abstract data type’s encapsulation, exceptions, inheritance, and polymorphism, etc. and includes how to compile and run Java applications.
- This course includes how to construct a graphically-oriented interface (GUI) using Java swing API in Java which includes how the event listener mechanisms, and handling events, etc.
- In this course, you will learn about the manipulation of files, directories, and their data which includes opening and closing of the file, reading, and writing files for developing Java application.
- This course includes threading concepts also like how to create and use threads, handling exceptions using try, throw, and catch blocks.
- This course includes concepts of Java networking classes which you can learn how to create client and server applications.
- This course teaches Open database connectivity (ODBC) for creating and developing Java applications which include how to read and write the data between Java application and ODBC, also how to open, process and close the databases, and how to solve errors obtained during connection when ODBC database is open which helps to design stand-alone applications. This also includes the basic concepts of using JDBC to access databases.
- This course teaches Java collection framework like spring, struts, Hibernate.
Java Training – Certificate of Completion
What is Java?
Java is a programming language that is object-oriented, platform-independent, it is written once and can be run anywhere. It is also having concurrent and multithreading programming features. Java was developed by Sun microsystem. Java programming language is so popular because of its amazing feature code written once can be run anywhere or any platform. It is one of the software developer’s most popular choices because this language enables to develop a high-performance application for high range of computing an efficient application for cell phones, wireless modules, or any other electronic devices.
Industry Growth TrendThe rapid application development market size is expected to grow from USD 7.8 billion in 2018 to USD 46.2 billion by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 42.9% during the forecast period.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
Which Skills will you learn in this Training?
Skills that you will master after taking up this Java Training in Bangalore are as follows:
- In this training you will master in features of Java programming languages, setting up environment and configurations, OOPs principles.
- You will master in android basics with Java for developing Java applications for desktop as well as android phones.
- Skills like Java servlets which are very important for developing web applications by hosting them on web servers which extends the capability of servers. You will learn how to config MVC design patterns, servlet sessions and cookies, etc are also covered.
- You will learn Java EE and J2EE Java server pages (JSP) which help to build pages based on HTML, XML, or other document types.
- Skills that will cover the modules of serialization, exceptions, file handling, and other advanced concepts and techniques are included.
- Skills of multithreading for implementation of JSP, JPA, JSF with Java spring framework concepts to develop Java applications.
- You will master the connectivity of database and Java application which is again a very important module in this Java Training in Bangalore which will cover Java database connectivity API using Java JDBC with knowing the basics of ODBC.
- It also provides you advanced topics like Spring Boot Starter, Spring Boot profiles, and configurations, CLI, NoSQL, MongoDB, etc.
- In this training, you will learn the Java JUnit framework for TestNG for automation testing and its execution.
- This provides you to learn and build tools like Ant, Maven with project execution. You will also learn JWS, Hibernate framework concepts, etc.
- This Java Training in Bangalore provides you 38 Online courses, 26 Hands-On projects, 274 + hours of training with lifetime access to the portal.
- If anyone new to a programming language, it is highly recommended that students should at least know some basics of programming or any basic programming language like C or C++.
- As Java is the high-level language we should be having OOPs knowledge which would help better and faster to learn this programming language.
- Above there is nothing more you should know to take up this training, the course itself starts from scratch for the beginners or students so that they can easily understand and implement by themselves.
- This Java Training in Bangalore is for the students or graduates who are willing to have a career as a web application designer can go with this training.
- Professionals who are willing to explore more about Java can also go for this training as to which will help them to gain more knowledge of Java programming language and master in this language.
- Game developers who are interested to develop more games this Java Training in Bangalore will be helpful to explore more and master in game developing applications.
Java Training in Bangalore – FAQ’s
Which career job roles can we apply for after this Java Training in Bangalore?
Java programming language is one of the most popular languages for two decades it still has many job roles in today’s world like Java Video Game developer, Web software engineer, Software developer, Java Web developer, Java Webmaster, etc.
What if you add more videos in an online course in the future will I get access to those videos?
Yes, you will be provided access to all the updated videos of any topics in the future also once you are a registered member or have completed the course.
Which companies in Bangalore hire Java professionals?
There are many companies in Bangalore which hire based on the Java programming languages. Few of them are Accenture, Cognizant, TCS ltd, Wipro, etc.
Is this Java certification valid overall India or only in Bangalore?
Yes, this Java course certification available to you after the completion of the course will be valid overall India in any cities or any organization interviews for Java Professionals or students or graduates.
Why should you take up Java training in Bangalore?
Java is one of the popular and high-level languages for the last two decades and still in headlines. Java training in Bangalore helps you to find the jobs very easy as we all know Bangalore city is the most popularly known for having more IT companies who are working based on Java programming language in India. Students or professionals can take this training along with job hunting which will help you find Jobs very quickly and easily.
What is the Java market trend in Bangalore?
Java programming language is also one of the trending programming languages for the last two decades for present technologies glued up with Python programming language called Jython. As we know Bangalore is the mother of all other cities in the IT sector hub since 2000. Bangalore has many companies based on Java programming languages. There are even many game developing companies in which this Java Training in Bangalore will help you get through these companies. Most popular companies like Dell, Simens AG, SAP, VMware, etc are product-based companies that work on Java programming language.
- This Java Training in Bangalore provides knowledge of fundamental concepts that are helpful for students or graduates in their academics and also for future interviews because they would get the course certification which would help students or graduates to crack the Java-based companies’ interview.
- Professionals or developers who want to grow in their career of programming are also benefited by this training they will have many other job roles the professionals can choose to work like Java game developer, Java developer, Java Webmaster, etc.
- This Java Training in Bangalore is helpful to those people or professionals who are interested in games development as this training involves the hands-on projects and online courses for web applications that can be launched on desktop or android phones using Java programming language.
Tushar S Chandra
Comprehensive Java Training
Nice Course !!!
Helped Me For Campus Placement
Java EE/J2EE – Java Servlets