Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
JAVA Course Bundle - 78 Courses in 1 | 15 Mock Tests
This Java Certification Course includes 78 courses with 304+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access and several mock tests for practice. It is an awesome module of practical and hands-on learning of the most updated training programs and projects in the area of Java. It will explain you concepts such as Java, Struts2, Java Spring, Spring Boot, Design patterns in Java, JDC, JSON, Java Build Tools, Java Hibernate, Java EE/J2EE and many other Java courses.
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this JAVA Course Bundle - 78 Courses in 1 | 15 Mock Tests?
Course Completion Certificates
Mobile App Access
JAVA Course Bundle at a Glance
|Courses||You get access to all 78 courses, Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||304+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Java, Struts2, Java Spring, Spring Boot, Design patterns in Java, JDC, JSON, Java Build Tools, Java Hibernate, Ajax, Java EE/J2EE.|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning Java and wants to make a career in this field|
|Pre-Requisites||Familiarity with at least one programming language is recommended|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 78 courses, Projects|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each 78course, Projects with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced Java Skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
JAVA Course Bundle Curriculum
In this section, we talk about all the courses that are offered under our Java Training along with their details.
MODULE 1: JAVA Essentials Training
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Java Programming 2023 11h 11m ✔ Java for Beginners 2023 51m ✔ Java Case Study 3h 48m ✔ Java Case Study - Student Management System 2h 17m ✔ Interview Question for Java Full Stack Developer 3h ✔ Case Study on Java 5h 32m ✔ Java Case Study - Exception Handling 6h 36m ✔ Java Case Study - Design Patterns 8h 8m ✔ Java Case Study - Serialization 3h 42m ✔ Test - Java Assessment Test Test - Complete Java Programming Test Test - Mock Exam Java
MODULE 2: REST ASSURED JAVA
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details REST Assured Java - Beginners 1h 4m ✔ REST Assured Java - Intermediate 1h 47m ✔ REST Assured Java - Advanced 2h 28m ✔ REST Assured Java Case Study - Creating a Book Store Application 1h 21m ✔ REST Assured Java Case Study - Testing Employee Database 59m ✔ Test - JSP Assessment Test Test - JDBC Assessment Test Test - Java Programming Assessment Test
MODULE 3: JAVA HIBERNATE
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Java Hibernate 2h 03m ✔ Project on Java and Hibernate - Employee Management System 2h 24m ✔ Test - SSC CAPF Paper 2 Mock Exam Test - The Ultimate Robotics Exam
MODULE 4: JAVA SERVLETS
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Java Servlets Tutorial | Java Servlets Courses 9h 26m ✔ Java Servlets Fundamentals 3h 49m ✔ Java Servlets Advanced Training 5h 42m ✔ Java Servlets Case Study - Online Admission Process 3h 25m ✔ Java Servlets Case Study - Email Marketing Tool 2h 1m ✔ Test - Agile - Mini Quiz Series (66+ Daily Practice Mini Quizzes) Test - Sales Skills - Practice Test
MODULE 5: JAVA TESTNG
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Java TestNG 2h 36m ✔ Java TestNG Tests 1h 21m ✔ Practical Examples in Java TestNG 45m ✔ Java TestNG Case Study 2h 08m ✔ Java TestNG Case Study - Doctor Management System 2h 29m ✔ Test - Certified Management Accountant Exam (CMA) Mock Series Test - Robotics Process Automation Practice Exam
MODULE 6: JAVA JUNIT
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Java JUNIT 2h 22m ✔ Project on Java and JUnit - Library Management System 2h 25m ✔
MODULE 7: JAVA SERVER PAGES JSP
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details JavaServer Pages (JSP) 2h 7m ✔ JSP JavaServer Pages Case Study - Employee Detail Management 2h 21m ✔
MODULE 8: JAVA SPRING & SPRING BOOTS
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Java Spring Training Courses | Learn Spring online Courses 3h 29m ✔ Java Spring Case Study - Creating a Shopping Cart Web App 3h 7m ✔ Java Spring Case Study - Creating Online Shopping App 3h 21m ✔ Java Spring Boot 7h 49m ✔ Java Spring Boot - Advanced 6h 38m ✔ Java Spring Boot Case Study - Appointment Management System 2h 07m ✔
MODULE 9: JAVA DATABASE CONNECTIVITY JDBC
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Java Database Connectivity JDBC - Intro to Java and JDBC 45m ✔ Java Database Connectivity JDBC - JDBC APIs 5h 6m ✔ Java Database Connectivity JDBC - Advanced Concepts 2h 32m ✔ Java Database Connectivity JDBC - Java Servlet 6h 22m ✔ Java Database Connectivity JDBC - Filters, Listeners and Wrappers 2h 54m ✔ Java Database Connectivity JDBC - Servlet and JSP 1h 53m ✔ Java Database Connectivity JDBC - Advanced JSP Concepts 3h 55m ✔ Java Database Connectivity JDBC - JSTL and JSF 4h 05m ✔ Java Database Connectivity JDBC - Design Patterns and Security 33m ✔ Java Database Connectivity JDBC Case Study - Inventory Management System 4h 35m ✔ Java Database Connectivity JDBC Case Study - Employee Management System 5h 59m ✔
MODULE 10: JAVA & DOT NET (.NET)
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Java and Dot NET - The Fundamentals 2h 26m ✔ Java and Dot NET - Switch Case and Loops 2h 17m ✔ Java and Dot NET - Arrays 1h 42m ✔ Java and Dot NET - OOPs 3h 04m ✔ Java and Dot NET - Database 2h 35m ✔ Java and Dot NET - Case Studies 17h 27m ✔
MODULE 11: JAVA WEB SERVICES JWS
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Java Web Services JWS Training 18h 17m ✔ Java Web Services JWS SOAP and REST 12h 01m ✔
MODULE 12: JAVA BUILD TOOLS - MAVEN & ANT
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Java Build Tool Maven 1h 46m ✔ Java Build Tools - MAVEN and ANT 7h 1m ✔ Java Build Tool Maven Case Study - Call Web Apps 2h 32m ✔ Java Build Tool Maven Case Study 1h 22m ✔
MODULE 13: JAVA IDE INTELLIJ IDEA
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details IntelliJ IDEA Course 1h 44m ✔ IntelliJ IDEA Case Study - Blood Donor Management System 1h 11m ✔ IntelliJ IDEA Case Study - Stock Management System 1h 11m ✔ IntelliJ IDEA with Projects 2h 15m ✔
MODULE 14: JAVA JMETER
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Java JMeter - Beginners 2h 31m ✔ Java JMeter - Intermediate 3h 01m ✔ Java JMeter - Advanced 3h 09m ✔
MODULE 15: JAVA IMPORTANT & ADVANCED FEATURES
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Java Swing GUI Widget Toolkit 3h 01m ✔ Multithreading in Java 8h 53m ✔ JavaMail API Training 2h 32m ✔ Java AWT with Projects and Case Studies 6h 55m ✔ Data Structures and Algorithms in Java 16h 26m ✔ JavaFX 4h 2m ✔ Java Collections Framework (JCF) with Projects 5h 29m ✔ Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB) with Case Studies 1h 57m ✔ JavaServer Faces (JSF) 6h 18m ✔ XML and Java 7h 29m ✔ Java Apache Tomcat 2h 39m ✔ Java Struts2 6h 5m ✔
MODULE 16: Mock Tests & Quizzes
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Test - JDBC Assessment Test Test - Mock Exam Java Test - Java Assessment Test Test - Java Programming Assessment Test Test - JSP Assessment Test Test - Complete Java Programming Test
Here we present a course to you on Java keeping in mind the gap of the current asks of the organization and the skillset the majority workforce brings in at this point of time and we aim to bridge this gap through the course of this training. We would make you that person who can crack the toughest nut with ease.
In this training on Java, we would have a lot of objectives to be fulfilled. At the starting of the course we would chalk out the objectives in detail but here least we would go through the objectives in brief. We would divide our curriculum into 5 different sections and each section has its objectives to fulfill. In the first section we would be attacking the basics of Java to have a strong foundation. In the next section we have Spring Boot tutorials to take care of and following that section we have a section on JDBC. The objectives of the last 2 sections in this training is to take the final leap to cross and cover the left of things of the Java training.
We here at EduCBA have taken utmost care in delivering what’s best in the market at the present and we try to cater to teach every aspect from scratch making sure that we take small steps at the start so that leaping advanced stages is just a small play. Some of the course highlights of Java training are as follows:
- In the very first section, we would go through the introduction of Java in its true sense, so that we get all the terminologies we would be using in this course right inside our head in such a way that they can never be omitted. In this section we have a superficial touch of all the concepts we would go through during the training.
- Now that we know what functionalities Maven, Tomcat and Hibernate provide, understanding of JDBC is, therefore, a must, as the JDBC concepts merged with previous learning of Hibernate, Maven, etc. would enable us to solve real-time problems. This section also contains the security aspect of JDBC without which JDBC would be crippled.
- Now we are ready for taking on the real-time concepts of web services and this is exactly what is there in store for the next section. This section covers topics like JWS SOAP and REST, multithreading, JSF and many others.
- The final section is all about projects and that’s all we will talk about in the project highlights.
This course on Java training is overloaded with projects because we understand the need for hands-on experience to complete the nature of learning in today’s scenario. We have designed the projects in such a way that it will give immense confidence while working on real-time projects. Some highlights from the project perspective for Java training are:
- Each section has one or more projects to understand the working of theoretical concepts taught in that section, except the first one. Starting from the second section, we have projects to get accustomed to the working of Spring. This section also contains projects on understanding Java v/s .net.
- In the next section we have projects to take care of understanding JDBC. JDBC is an intricate topic and needs an understanding of concepts like Maven, Apache, etc. to be used in implementing a complete JDBC project.
- We have loads of projects in the fifth section taking care of all concepts we have learned in the fourth one. To start, we have a project in understanding Java and Junit. The next one gives experience on Spring Boot, followed by teaching Servlets and many such more! In the final section we have projects like building Employee management systems that are inspired by real-time use cases.
Java Course – Certificate of Completion
What is Java?
Java is a programming language that can be built once and run anywhere. It is platform-independent and easily portable. Java can be used to develop web applications, standalone GUI applications and complex large-scale distributed applications to enable the resolution of complex solutions more easily. Java is an object-oriented Programming Language and functional features have been added in the recently released Java versions.
Java was developed and is being maintained by Oracle Corporation. It is a general-purpose programming language which has concurrent and multi-threading programming features. Java is safe, static and strongly typed programming language. Java has a special runtime environment called JRE which provided an execution environment instances called Java Virtual Machine (JVM) to enable the running of Java applications as Java bytecodes (conversion of high-level code to machine level code). The theme of the Java application development is Write Once and Run Anywhere while developing applications. It is most popular in client-server application development. It is licensed under GNU General Public License and is being supported by Java Community Process.
Java has multiple functional programming features such as Java Stream API, Java IO enhancements, Java Time API, Lambda Expressions, Functional Interfaces, Concurrency, and Java Collection Framework API improvements. Java has several cores and advanced features where the core language features include several APIs and concurrency enabled features, Java Collection Framework API and advanced features such as several Java EE (Enterprise Edition) Specifications such as Java Servlet, JSP (Java Server Pages) technology, JSF (Java Servlet Faces), JPA (Java Persistence API), JAX-WS, JAX-RS standard specifications for web services API standards.
Industry Growth TrendThe rapid application development market size is expected to grow from USD 7.8 billion in 2018 to USD 46.2 billion by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 42.9% during the forecast period.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
Skills you will learn in this course?
- Several skills can be acquired after learning this Java Training such as Core Java and Advanced Java programming features.
- Java EE application-specific skills such as JPA, Hibernate, Spring.
- GUI based application-specific skills such as Java AWT (Abstract Window Toolkit), Swing, EJB (Enterprise Java Beans), Web Services such as REST (JAX-RS specification) and SOAP (JAX-WS specification).
- Several other Java EE technologies skills such as JDBC (Java Database Connectivity API) used to establish a connection between the Java application and the database schemas to update and manage the application data.
- Java build tools such as Ant and Maven to manage the Java application build lifecycle and project build and execution phases.
- Java Spring framework related technologies such as Spring Boot to develop production-ready applications and embedded serves in Spring libraries to develop lightweight applications.
- Java Design Patterns, Algorithms and Data Structures implemented in Java programming language to develop efficient applications, etc.
- Different IDEs such as IntelliJ IDEA and Eclipse can be learned that provides a development environment for developing Java and Java EE applications.
- Skill related to Java testing and test coverage frameworks like JUnit and TestNG for Test automation purposes can be obtained.
- Willingness to pursue a career as Software Developer: This Java training has a few prerequisites such as basic knowledge in Java Programming or at least any knowledge or previous experience in any other high-level programming language or object-oriented programming languages. This course would seem a little bit tough without any knowledge or experience in any computer programming language.
- Basic knowledge of Computer technologies: Basically, any degree in computer background or any technical or engineering discipline is highly recommended before taking this Java Course. Anyone without computer knowledge can also learn this Java Course based on their interest if having a good logical and technical sense of mind.
Target Audience for this Java Course
- Students of Computers: If you’re a student of computer science and want to consider Java Developer or Java Engineer as a career option, then this is a great advancement course for you. Since it’s so very comprehensive, you will learn a lot from Java training.
- Software Professionals: If you want to proceed and switch your career or want to take off your career to the next level, this Java Course is highly recommended for the Software professionals.
- Engineering Graduates: Any engineering graduate without a computer science background can also opt for this Java Course as there are many successful software professionals with core technical backgrounds other than Computers as Majors. The only qualification for this Java Course is to have an interest in learning a programming language and logical, analytical & coding skills to develop complex Java applications as a java programmer.
Java Certification Course FAQ’s- General Questions
Why should I do this course?
Software professionals who are willing to pursue their career as Java Developer or Java Programmer or Java Engineer should pursue this Java training to master the contents of Java Programming Language easily and in a short period.
I don’t have a background in Computers, can still consider opting for this course?
The answer is a big YES. Without any background in computers also, one can opt for this course with no reluctance based on the condition that a person is interested in learning and have good logical and analytical skills. One can get the best value out of this course within a short time. Get your basics right and you are more than welcome to do this course.
Would this course add value to my profession?
Yes. This course will add great value to the profession by providing hands-on content.
Is this a quick-fix or I need to continue practicing while learning this Java certification?
This is not a quick fix and you need to practice the Java programming features by applying the acquired knowledge from this Java Course into practical form by developing some java applications.
Career Benefits of this Java Course
- To become a Java developer or a Java programmer, this Java course is much enough in terms of course coverage and content.
- Even a software professional having several years of experience will also be benefited by this course due to the inclusion of vast topics related to Java from very basic to complete advanced topics that will enable the growth of career easily.
- The career benefits are a lot by learning this course, one can become an architect by grasping a more advanced and vast number of frameworks and technologies from Java training so that a Java Developer or Programmer can become Java Architect or Technical architect after gaining five-plus years of experience in their career and thereafter the role can become Solutions Architect who can give efficient and effective solutions to the complex problems.
- Being in a technical role, there will be a lot of demand for the resources in technical domains to outperform a lot.
- The skills acquired from this Java certification course will benefit a lot to perform as an independent team player and also as a top performer.
Java Course Testimonials
Helped me a Lot
Sai Kiran Makena
Java Certification Course
My Java experience
Great Java Certification Course