New Year '20 Offer
New Year '20 Offer
Java Training (40 Courses, 29+ Projects)
This Java Certification Course includes 40 courses, 29 Projects with 285+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access.
It is an awesome module of practical and hands-on learning of the most updated training programs and projects in the area of Java. It will explain you concepts such as Java, Struts2, Java Spring, Spring Boot, Design patterns in Java, JDC, JSON, Java Build Tools, Java Hibernate, Java EE/J2EE and many other Java courses.
What you get in this Java Training?
Mobile App Access
About Java Course
|Course||No. of Hours|
|Java Essentials||2h 21m|
|Java New Version Features (Java 8, 9 and 12)||3h 15m|
|Android Basics with Java||3h 35m|
|Java Servlets Tutorial | Java Servlets Courses||9h 08m|
|Java EE/J2EE - JavaServer Pages (JSP)||3h 15m|
|Java Spring Training Courses | Learn Spring online Courses||3h 34m|
|Java Hibernate||2h 06m|
|JDBC Training - Java Database Connectivity Course||47m|
|Java JUNIT||2h 27m|
|Java Swing GUI Widget Toolkit||3h 02m|
|Spring Boot||7h 55m|
|Spring Boot - Advanced||6h 44m|
|Project on Spring - Creating Online Shopping App||3h 23m|
|Projects and Case Studies in Java v/s .net||18h 6m|
|Project on C# .Net - Restaurant Management System||5h 6m|
|Java EE/J2EE - Apache Tomcat||2h 43m|
|Java Build Tools - MAVEN and ANT||7h 13m|
|Java AWT with Projects and Case Studies||7h 2m|
|Java Collections Framework (JCF) with Projects||5h 39m|
|IntelliJ IDEA with Projects||2h 21m|
|Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB) with Case Studies||2h 2m|
|AJAX Development with Projects||4h 22m|
|Java io with Case Studies||7h 9m|
|Project on Java - JavaFX||4h 7m|
|Project on Java - Exception Handling||6h 09m|
|Project on Java - Design Patterns||8h 29m|
|Project on Java - Serialization||3h 49m|
|JDBC Introduction to Java and JDBC||44m|
|Project on JDBC - Working with JDBC APIs||5h 14m|
|JDBC Advanced Concepts||2h 34m|
|Project on JDBC - Working with Java Servlet||6h 21m|
|Project on JDBC - Implementing Filters, Listeners and Wrappers||2h 58m|
|JDBC Servlet and JSP||1h 58m|
|JDBC Advanced JSP Concepts||3h 57m|
|JDBC Internationalisation, JSTL and JSF||4h 08m|
|JDBC Design Patterns and Security||34m|
|Java EE/J2EE - JavaServer Faces (JSF)||6h 33m|
|Java Web Services JWS Training||18h 52m|
|Multithreading in Java||9h 9m|
|Java Web Services JWS SOAP and REST||12h 22m|
|Data Structures and Algorithms in Java||16h 22m|
|XML and Java||7h 38m|
|Eclipse IDE 101||2h 3m|
|Java 101 Revisited||4h 7m|
|Java OOPs Concepts||1h 49m|
|Core Java Programming Revisited||9h 1m|
|Java Concepts||6h 36m|
|Upgrading to Java 8 Tutorials||4h 33m|
|Upgrading to Java 10 Tutorials||3h 7m|
|Project on Java and JUnit - Library Management System||2h 28m|
|Project on SpringBoot - Appointment Management System||2h 13m|
|Project on Java Servlet - Email Marketing Tool||2h 12m|
|Project on Java TestNG - Doctor Management System||2h 32m|
|Project on Spring Framework - Creating a Shopping Cart Web App||3h 27m|
|JDBC Project - Employee Management System||5h 9m|
|Project on Jenkins - Employee Management System||1h 54m|
|Project on JDBC - Inventory Management System||5h 14m|
|Project on Java Servlets - Online Admission Process||3h 29m|
|Project on JSP - Employee Detail Management||2h 23m|
|Java Project||5h 37m|
|Java Project - Student Management System||2h 21m|
|Project on Java and Hibernate - Employee Management System||2h 38m|
|Project on Java||3h 56m|
|Course Name||Online Java Course Bundle|
|Deal||You get access to all 40 courses, 29 Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||285+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Java, Struts2, Java Spring, Spring Boot, Design patterns in Java, JDC, JSON, Java Build Tools, Java Hibernate, Ajax, Java EE/J2EE.|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about learning Java and wants to make a career in this field|
|Pre-Requisites||Familiarity with at least one programming language is recommended|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 40 courses, 29 Projects|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each 40course, 29 Projects with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced Java Skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|Software Required||Open Source Software|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Online Java Certification Course Curriculum
In this section, we talk about all the courses that are offered under our Java Training along with their details.
Here we present a course to you on Java keeping in mind the gap of the current asks of the organization and the skillset the majority workforce brings in at this point of time and we aim to bridge this gap through the course of this training. We would make you that person who can crack the toughest nut with ease.
In this training on Java, we would have a lot of objectives to be fulfilled. In the starting of the course we would chalk out the objectives in detail but here least we would go through the objectives in brief. We would divide our curriculum to 5 different sections and each section has their own objectives to fulfill. In the first section we would be attacking the basics of Java to have a strong foundation. In the next section we have Spring Boot tutorials to take care of and following that section we have section on JDBC. The objectives of the last 2 sections in this training is to take the final leap to cross and cover the left off things of the Java training.
We here at EduCBA have taken utmost care in delivering what’s best in market at the present and we try to cater to teach each and every aspect from scratch making sure that we take small steps at the start so that taking a leap in advanced stages is just a small play. Some of the course highlights of Java training are as follows:
- At the very first section, we would go through introduction of Java in its true sense, so that we get all the terminologies we would be using in this course right inside our head in such a way that they can never be omitted. In this section we have superficial touch of all the concepts we would go through during the training.
- Now that we know what functionalities Maven, Tomcat and Hibernate provides, understanding of JDBC is therefore a must, as the JDBC concepts merged with previous learning of Hibernate, Maven etc. would enable us to solve real time problems. This section also contains the security aspect of JDBC without which JDBC would be crippled.
- Now we are ready for taking on the real time concepts of web services and this is exactly what is there in store for the next section. This section covers topics like JWS SOAP and REST, multithreading, JSF and many others.
- The final section is all about projects and that’s all we will talk about in the project highlights.
This course on Java training is overloaded with projects because we understand the need of hands-on experience to complete the nature of learning in today’s scenario. We have designed the projects in such a way that it will give immense confidence while working on real time projects. Some highlights from project perspective for Java training are:
- Each section has one or more projects to understand the working of theoretical concepts taught in that section, except the first one. Starting from the second section, we have projects to get accustomed to the working of Spring. This section also contains projects on understanding Java v/s .net.
- In the next section we have projects to take care of understanding JDBC. JDBC is an intricate topic and needs understanding of concepts like Maven, Apache etc. to be used in implementing a complete JDBC project.
- We have loads of projects in the fifth section taking care of all concepts we have learnt in the fourth one. To start off, we have a project in understanding Java and Junit. The next one gives experience on Spring Boot, followed by teaching Servlets and many such more! In the final section we have projects like building Employee management systems which are inspired from real time use cases.
Java Course – Certificate of Completion
What is Java?
Java is a programming language which can be built once and run anywhere. It is platform independent and easily portable. Java can be used to develop web applications, standalone GUI applications and for complex large-scale distributed applications to enable the resolution of complex solutions in an easier manner. Java is an object-oriented Programming Language and functional features have been added in the recently released Java versions.
Java was developed and is being maintained by Oracle Corporation. It is a general-purpose programming language which having concurrent and multi-threading programming features. Java is safe, static and strongly typed programming language. Java has special runtime environment called JRE which provided an execution environment instances called Java Virtual Machine (JVM) to enable the running of Java applications as Java bytecodes (conversion of high-level code to machine level code). The theme of the Java application development is Write Once and Run Anywhere while developing applications. It is most popular in client-server applications development. It is licensed under GNU General Public License and is being supported by Java Community Process.
Java has multiple functional programming features such as Java Stream API, Java IO enhancements, Java Time API, Lambda Expressions, Functional Interfaces, Concurrency, and Java Collection Framework API improvements. Java has several core and advanced features where the core language features include several APIs and concurrency enabled features, Java Collection Framework API and advanced features such as several Java EE (Enterprise Edition) Specifications such as Java Servlet, JSP (Java Server Pages) technology, JSF (Java Servlet Faces), JPA (Java Persistence API), JAX-WS, JAX-RS standard specifications for web services API standards.
Industry Growth TrendThe rapid application development market size is expected to grow from USD 7.8 billion in 2018 to USD 46.2 billion by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 42.9% during the forecast period.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
Which Skills you will learn in this course?
- There are several skills which can be acquired after learning this Java Training such as Core Java and Advanced Java programming features.
- Java EE application specific skills such as JPA, Hibernate, Spring.
- GUI based application specific skills such as Java AWT (Abstract Window Toolkit), Swing, EJB (Enterprise Java Beans), Web Services such as REST (JAX-RS specification) and SOAP (JAX-WS specification).
- Several other Java EE technologies skills such as JDBC (Java Database Connectivity API) used to establish a connection between the Java application and the database schemas to update and manage the application data.
- Java build tools such as Ant and Maven to manage the Java application build lifecycle and project build and execution phases.
- Java Spring framework related technologies such as Spring Boot to develop production-ready applications and embedded serves in Spring libraries to develop lightweight applications.
- Java Design Patterns, Algorithms and Data Structures implemented in Java programming language to develop efficient applications etc.
- Different IDEs such as IntelliJ IDEA and Eclipse can be learned that provides a development environment for developing Java and Java EE applications.
- Skill related to Java testing and test coverage frameworks like JUnit and TestNG for Test automation purposes can be obtained.
- Willingness to pursue a career as Software Developer: This Java training has a few prerequisites such as basic knowledge in Java Programming or at least any knowledge or previous experience in any other high-level programming languages or object-oriented programming languages. This course would seem a little bit tough without any knowledge or experience in any computer programming language.
- Basic knowledge of Computer technologies: Basically, any degree in computer background or any technical or engineering discipline is highly recommended before taking this Java Course. Anyone without computer knowledge can also learn this Java Course based on their own interest if having a good logical and technical sense of mind.
Target Audience for this Java Course
- Students of Computers: If you’re a student of computer science and want to consider Java Developer or Java Engineer as a career option, then this is a great advancement course for you. Since it’s so very comprehensive, you will learn a lot from Java training.
- Software Professionals: If you want to proceed and switch your career or want to take off your career to the next level, this Java Course is highly recommended for the Software professionals.
- Engineering Graduates: Any engineering graduate without a computer science background can also opt for this Java Course as there are many successful software professionals with core technical backgrounds other than Computers as Majors. The only qualification for this Java Course is to have an interest in learning a programming language and logical, analytical & coding skills to develop complex Java applications as a java programmer.
Java Certification Course FAQ’s- General Questions
Why should I do this course?
Software professionals who are willing to pursue their career as Java Developer or Java Programmer or Java Engineer should pursue this Java training in order to master the contents of Java Programming Language easily and in a short period of time.
I don’t have a background in Computers, can still consider in opting for this course?
The answer is a big YES. Without any background in computers also, one can opt for this course with no reluctance based on the condition that a person is interested in learning and have good logical and analytical skills. One can get the best value out of this course within a short time. Get your basics right and you are more than welcome to do this course.
Would this course add value to my profession?
Yes. This course will definitely add great value to the profession by providing hands-on content.
Is this a quick-fix or I need to continue practicing while learning this Java certification?
This is not a quick fix and you need to practice the Java programming features by applying the acquired knowledge from this Java Course into practical form by developing some java applications.
Career Benefits of this Java Course
- To become a Java developer or a Java programmer, this Java course is much enough in terms of course coverage and contents.
- Even a software professional having several years of experience will also be benefited by this course due to the inclusion of vast topics related to Java from very basic to complete advanced topics that will enable the growth of career easily.
- The career benefits are a lot by learning this course, one can become an architect by grasping more advanced and vast number of frameworks and technologies from Java training, so that a Java Developer or Programmer can become Java Architect or Technical architect after gaining a five plus years of experience in their career and thereafter the role can become Solutions Architect who can give efficient and effective solutions to the complex problems.
- Being in a technical role, there will be a lot of demand for the resources in technical domains to outperform a lot.
- The skills acquired from this Java certification course will benefit a lot to perform as an independent team player and also as a top performer.
Java Course Testimonials
Helped me a Lot
Sai Kiran Mankena
Java Certification Course
My Java experience
Great Java Certification Course