New Year '20 Offer
New Year '20 Offer
IoT Course (5 Courses, 2+ Projects)
5 Online Courses
2 Hands-on Projects
Verifiable Certificate of Completion
Python for IoT Tutorials
Advanced Python for IoT & IoT based Data analysis
IoT Automation with ESP8266 with Projects
IoT Raspberry Pi with Projects
IoT Raspberry Pi for Programmers with Projects
What you get in this IoT Course?
Mobile App Access
Online IoT Course
This Online IoT Course includes 5 comprehensive Internet of Things (IoT)tutorials , 2 Projects with 44+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. You get to learn about IoT Automation with ESP8266, Python for IoT Tutorials, Advanced Python for IoT & IoT based Data analysis, Raspberry Pi for Beginners.
Over the last few years, EduCBA has been consistently delivering quality courses over the internet and this is making the learning of concepts very easy for professional people especially those who have the hunger to learn more at their own pace and convenience. Here for IoT, we have a comprehensive 34+ hours of well-crafted tutorials to take you through all the nits and bits of IoT in detail and make you one of the most sought after IoT developer in the professional era. The materials include IoT automation, Raspberry Pi, Remote logging, Modular programming, Sets and dictionaries, Data Analysis, Networking and many more which comes in the way of being a successful IoT developer. On average we have 10000+ students enrolled with us who have started taking their leap for the next challenges in professional life.
Further details are provided below.
About IoT Course
|Course||No. of Hours|
|IoT Automation with ESP8266 with Projects||7h 13m|
|IoT Raspberry Pi with Projects||11h 4m|
|IoT Raspberry Pi for Programmers with Projects||2h 05m|
|Python Bootcamp||10h 11m|
|Project on AWS IoT - AWS IoT Service and Practical Integration (Smart Parking Project)||6h 15m|
|Advanced Python for Data analysis||6h 37m|
|IoT Cloud - Dweet and Freeboard||52m|
|Course Name||Online IoT Course|
|Deal||You get access to all 5 courses, 2 Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||44+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||IoT Automation with ESP8266, Python for IoT Tutorials, Advanced Python for IoT & IoT based Data analysis, Raspberry Pi for Beginners|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about learning IoT Automation and wants to make a career in this Field|
|Pre-Requisites||Good knowledge of C and C++ and Programming language|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 5 courses, 2 Projects|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
IoT Course Curriculum
This course has a comprehensive collection of courses to make you “the” developer in the arena of IoT even if you are just starting with IoT development course. Let us look at the modules in detail in the below section:
|Sr. No.||Course Name||Course description|
|1||IoT Automation with ESP8266 with Projects||ESP8266 is one of the most widely used integrated Wi-Fi chips in the industry. During this course, we will take you through all aspects of ESP8266 chips starting from the role of NodeMCU, serial interfacing, digital and analog output, I2C scanner and may other topics quite essential for having an overall understanding of this chip. This course also includes a project, which will build an app for control and remote monitoring.|
|2||IoT Raspberry Pi with Projects||In this portion, we would go through all the technical depth for laying the foundation stone for Raspberry Pi. This includes the creation of variable, arithmetic operations, bitwise operators, looping statements and many such more which are highly essential for IoT development.|
|3||IoT Raspberry Pi for Programmers with Projects||Having all machines being connected in the network will likely make a multi-trillion-dollar industry and this course will include the Raspberry Pi which a low costing credit-card sized computer that plugs into a computer monitor or TV and uses a standard keyboard and mouse. This portion will make you go through all the technicalities related to Raspberry Pi through a project.|
|4||Python for IoT Tutorials||Python is the go-to programming language in today’s world if anyone wants a lightweight and scalable programming language. This training will make you go through all the technical detailing required to successfully write programs in Python.|
|5||Project on AWS IoT – AWS IoT Service and Practical Integration (Smart Parking Project)||This portion of the bundle will take you through the Amazon web services and MQTT protocols. This will also include programming in Raspberry Pi and work on a project on Smart Parking.|
|6||Advanced Python for IoT & IoT based Data analysis||This portion will take you through a ride in one of the most commonly used built-in modules in python viz. DateTime, math, statistics. This will also take you through the usage of APIs for Twitter and email. Last but not least this will include the concept of multithreading used widely in the software industry nowadays.|
|7||IoT Cloud – Dweet and Freeboard||Last but not the list in the table id Dweeting which is a fairly simple messaging for IoT. It includes Easy-to-use APIs for storage, device management, alerts/notifications, and reporting.|
IoT Course- Certificate of Completion
What is IoT Course?
The word IoT is a recent buzzword that is creating next-generation machines that can talk to each other. Through the space of IoT we are building a space where “machines” are connected to each other through the network and this helps to connect with each other and keep talking to each other. Once the dream of IoT is fulfilled we would be able to create a giant network which would pave a way for devices to talk to each other and take decision with minimal human interventions. Just the way humans talk to each other through vocal or thro” can also talk among each other through signals being transmitted in the network. Kevin Ashton, who coined the term IoT, while coining the term had a vision as quoted in RFID journal which essentially says that computers have the potential to match humans’ capability in many things and this eventually will help a lot in cost reduction, e-waste reduction and finally the system built will behave as a human does. This quote in 2009, has now a greater relevance when IoT is on its way to realizing the dream. IoT is available through smaller devices like voice-controlled lights to bigger machines like turbines in thermal power plants.
What skills will you learn in this Course?
This course will prepare you to imbibe skill sets that are essential to face real-life challenges in day to day professional projects. The business intelligence required to be an IoT engineer will be completely covered during this course. The security concerns IoT is facing nowadays from DDOS will also be addressed as a part of this course. The UI/UX perspective and tips for impressing customers through the deck prepared will also be of prime importance during the course.
Having skills of hardware interference and that of an embedded engineer is of the primary skill one needs to have to fulfill the duties of an IoT engineer. We would brush up your skills during this course in case one is well aware of these facts. We do have skills that would perfect one’s IP networking arena which is again a major building block of IoT engineer in the form of socket programming. Not only this we do have projects for various theoretical concepts so that one has an upper hand in understanding and applying the concepts during and after this course! No stone will be left unturned in making you the best developer in class who understands IoT in and out!
- Our courses here at EduCBA don’t rely on many prerequisites to be a part of this course. We try to provide the basic level understanding and also allow one to build their empire of knowledge to howsoever big one wants to build! The only prerequisite is the hunger to learn more and expand your knowledge horizon. But with the below good to have things it will be easier for learners to grasp things quickly and get the maximum juice out of this course.
- If one has knowledge in C or Java it will enable them to have an upper hand in the coding portion of the training.
- It is highly recommended for non-coders to have some coding sessions before jumping to IoT training.
- Having Linux based command-line interface will have an added advantage during the course.
- If you have worked with microprocessors, it will be easier for you to understand the intent of coding of the processors.
- Last but not the least solving your own assignments or projects is one of the necessary prerequisites that go untold.
- The courses we present never restricts the audience we want to reach to and would love to reach every learner out there who have the hunger to learn more. For any beginner, this course will be going to place for all your understanding. For someone who is in the university, pursuing the course of IoT development, this course can act as a reference tool for clearing any of the doubts one can have in the IoT university course. This course will also build the bridge for you to move to the next higher role if you are looking for one. For people who are working in IoT, this course would act as a refresher to get some concepts brushed up which were not used frequently in day to day jobs. Thus, this course is a guide which completes the learner’s quest to learn more!
IOT Course – FAQ’s
a) Can I access this course from anywhere?
This course/training is completely online and as a result of this one can take this course from anywhere as per their convenience.
b) When will I receive my certificate for any course?
Once you complete each of the modules you would start getting a certificate for each of the courses in this bundle.
c) How much time would be required to be invested in this course?
We expect our students to have complete dedication during all the courses in this bundle or for any training for the matter of fact. One would be expected to put in 7-8 hours per week to try to complete the training in 4-5 weeks.
- This course will prepare you for one of the most lucrative jobs in today’s world. The course will equip you with required skill sets to allow you to excel in day to day projects when on-job. The foundation stones are laid so strong that one can build their knowledge empire on it and make it as huge as they want to. The course will entail you with confidence that you will be a one-man army in building the entire network of machines right from scratch. Finally, the course will prepare you for the worst during the learning of theoretical concepts as well as assignments so that one is well prepared to accept the challenge and perform the best in even your worst condition. On a concluding note, the average salary of IoT engineers in the US is ~$ 310K.
Internet of Things Course
Kumar Gaurav Jaiswal
R RAVI KIRAN
Amazing Internet of Things Course
Great learning experience
IoT Training Course