Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
Ionic 4 Tutorials (1 Courses, 2+ Projects)
This Ionic 4 Certification includes 1 Course, 2 Projects with 10+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access.
You get to learn how to use Ionic 4 and Angular to build a news application that makes use of a third-party news API. You would be understanding basic building blocks of ionic 4, integration with angular framework and building hybrid mobile applications.
Ionic 4 - Beginners to Beyond
Project on Ionic 4 - Creating a Hybrid Mobile Apps
Project - Hybrid Application using Ionic and Angular
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this Ionic 4 Tutorials?
Mobile App Access
About Ionic 4 Tutorials Course
|Course||No. of Hours|
|Ionic 4 - Beginners to Beyond||9h 31m|
|Project on Ionic 4 - Creating a Hybrid Mobile Apps||1h 51m|
|AngularJS Case Study - Hybrid Application using Ionic and Angular||20m|
|Course Name||Online Ionic 4 Tutorials Course|
|Deal||You get access to all the videos for Lifetime|
|Hours||10+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Basic building blocks of ionic 4, integration with angular framework and building hybrid mobile applications.|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about learning Ionic framework and wants to make a career in the mobile development field|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for the course|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/LinkedIn profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Ionic 4 Tutorials Curriculum
In this section, each module of the Ionic 4 Tutorials is explained.
This course is focused to train everyone on working proficiently with IONIC which is an open-source platform to develop mobile applications by leveraging web technologies. After completion of this course, the trainee will be able to design the UI of mobile applications very effectively.
The sole objective of this course is to help the trainees understand all the beginner and advanced level concepts of IONIC. This course is intended to deliver hands-on expertise to the trainees with the help of simple and efficient examples used in the course. Right after finishing this course, one will be able to leverage this platform to develop an interactive and eye-catching user interface. In addition to these, the purpose of this course is also to help the trainees absorb the theoretical knowledge that might be used to crack interviews.
- This course is entirely based on IONIC and covers all the topics that fall under the umbrella of this platform.
- Ionic 4 – Beginners to Beyond will be the first unit of the course where the trainees will be covering the concepts of Ionic that are considered as Beginner level topics. It is going to be almost six hours and half an hour-long video tutorial.
- All the web technologies like HTML 5, CSS, and so on will be leveraged to learn this course to develop the user interface.
- To begin learning this course, one should have a good idea of the web technologies as they are the building blocks of this platform. For the ones who are barely aware of such web technologies, we have included the introduction part in the video that covers all the prerequisites.
- You will be learning a stepwise process to develop the user interface of the mobile applications and the educator will be explaining the significance of all the steps in the video.
- After finishing this course, you will require to practice things over and over to achieve proficiency. The course consists of some of the sample questions that the trainees should master working with to understand how things work while implementing things on Ionic.
- By this course, you will also get to learn how to manage the errors that must have to be handled to develop the properly working applications. You will be aware of the reasons that populate the reason and how those could be handled to draft the proper solution.
- In this training, we have included two major projects that will be solely focused on Ionic 4 and will cover all the concepts that are directly or indirectly associated with this platform.
- The first project will be Project on Ionic 4 – Creating a Hybrid Mobile Apps. In this project, we will be working on developing the user interface for Hybrid Mobile apps. You will get to learn about all the components that are leveraged to develop the mobile application.
- In this project, you will get to learn about all the essential topics that one must master to develop the mobile application with the help of this open-source platform.
- Project – Hybrid Application using Ionic and Angular will be the next project. The educator has shown the stepwise manner to solve all the hindrances faced while solving these questions in this project. Under this project, we will be working to learn how to manage the errors that populate while implementing things in Ionic.
- In the second project, you will get to understand the topics like Angular and will also learn how those could be used to solve the business problems by developing the user interactive mobile application.
- Though the educator has included all the steps that are required to complete the project, you will be expected to solve all the questions and practice things at your end as well. Once you are done with the projects, you will find it very easy to leverage this platform to draft solutions for all problems that need mobile application as a solution.
Ionic 4 Tutorials – Certificate of Completion
What is Ionic 4?
Ionic 4 is the open-source framework that is used for the development of mobile-based applications. It provides us with the list of services and various tools which are required for building the Mobile User Interface with the native feel and the same look. The ionic framework needs to have a native wrapper interface using which it will be able to run the ionic based applications on mobile devices. Moreover, it can be known to be the front-end based HTML framework which comprises many front end languages, and therefore it is built on top of the possibly best front end framework, AngularJS, and Cordova. It is an HTML5 based Mobile Application development framework which is targeted at building mobile-based hybrid apps. Ionic can be thought of as a front end UI framework that is used to handle the basic look and feel and the User interface based interactions that are required for the app to be compelling. It is somewhat like Bootstrap for native applications that are built for the support of a broad range of common and basic native mobile-based components, beautiful design, and slick animations.
Industry Growth TrendThe rapid application development market size is expected to grow from USD 7.8 billion in 2018 to USD 46.2 billion by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 42.9% during the forecast period.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
Which tangible skills will you learn in this Course?
You will learn skills related to mobile app development, web components, and website app developments. You will also learn details and information regarding front end technologies such as HTML, CSS, angularJS, or other frameworks that are mainly related to front end technologies. You will also learn about NodeJS and others react and backbone based java scripting frameworks. Apart from that, you will also understand how to work on CLI based applications and how to use it. You will also learn about interaction with APIs, themes, and other resources which forms an essential and integral part of the UI component’s library.
- , web developers, web engineers, entrepreneurs and students who are either working on something of their own or have some form of a new idea which can be to develop a different or a new framework or library or utility altogether or some kind of a college project at which they need a new application backed with the newest features and technologies of the mobile site as well as web-based.
Ionic 4 Training – FAQ’s
I belong from a non-technical background but I have studied a bit of HTML and CSS during my college years and I find myself comfortable in those kinds of languages. Will I be benefitted from this course if I want to see my career in the domain of information technology.
We at Educba craft a course specifically for all those people who have zero to no knowledge about the subject. The course material provided and the tutorials provided are built from scratch and will be of topmost quality as they have been prepared by very experienced professionals who have spent years in the IT industry. So, yes you should take this course as this will give you a great entry to serve in the IT domain and without much hassle. Just follow what all have been provided in the subject matter and you should be able to do good in the field of information technology.
- The career benefits of this training are many such as you will get a fresh idea about how web applications work. Besides that, you will also get the fairer idea about the use of mobile-based web applications for various other operating systems such as Android, iOS, Windows, etc. You can also seek your career progressing towards the front end technologies which are of niche use today and are prime in the market. Frameworks such as AngularJs and Cordova based web technologies provide a good career technical shift and can add a good profile in your resume. In this post about the Ionic 4 tutorial, we read about what all can you expect from this course. How ionic 4 is different from its earlier versions. What all tangible skills can you learn from this course and also the prerequisites and the target audience who should be opting for this course. Stay tuned to our blog for more articles like these.