Learn from Home Offer
INTELLIJ IDEA Course Bundle - 4 Courses in 1 | 6 Mock Tests
This Online IntelliJ IDEA Training includes 4 Course with 5+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access and several mock tests for practice. You will get to learn everything about IntelliJ and how to use it efficiently to make you productive in the development process.
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this INTELLIJ IDEA Course Bundle - 4 Courses in 1 | 6 Mock Tests?
Course Completion Certificates
Mobile App Access
About INTELLIJ IDEA Course Bundle
|You get access to all videos for the lifetime
|5+ Video Hours
|Learn everything about IntelliJ and how to use it efficiently
|Anyone serious about learning web development
|Basic knowledge about Java programming and web development
|What do you get?
|Certificate of Completion for the course
|Course Completion Certificates
|Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each4 course, Projects with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills
|Type of Training
|Video Course – Self Paced Learning
INTELLIJ IDEA Course Bundle Curriculum
MODULE 1: Essentials Training
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details IntelliJ IDEA Course 1h 44m ✔
MODULE 2: Projects based Learning
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details IntelliJ IDEA with Projects 2h 15m ✔ IntelliJ IDEA Case Study - Stock Management System 1h 11m ✔ IntelliJ IDEA Case Study - Blood Donor Management System 1h 11m ✔
MODULE 3: Mock Exams & Quizzes
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Test - Java Assessment Test Test - Complete Java Programming Test Test - Mock Exam Java Test - JSP Assessment Test Test - JDBC Assessment Test Test - Java Programming Assessment Test
With the advent of microservices and usage of Java as a primary coding framework, one should aim to invest time in understanding an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) so that learners aim at efficient coding practice and thus increase productivity. We aim at making you the coder who can crack the toughest nut using IntelliJ Idea.
Through this course, we aim at fulfilling a lot of objectives not only in terms of theoretical knowledge, but also make sure that our learners have an ample amount of hands-on practice. Each of our courses and projects does take you through the set of objectives that courses intend to attack but over here, we would look at the objectives holistically so that we know what we are getting you into. In the theoretical part we would get you covered for all the technicalities involved in using IntelliJ and with 3 projects in the pipeline we would cover up for all the void spaces left during the theoretical learning. These projects come to fulfill the objective of complete learning, the aim of the IntelliJ course.
We at EduCBA believe in quality education and that is the reason our courses are recommended by all. With each passing course we try to incorporate the feedback from our learners to make it even better. The same goes for the IntelliJ course wherein we try to build the foundation from scratch and top it up with hands-on experience. In this section let us look at the highlights of IntelliJ course:
- As we mentioned we would start from scratch, we would go first with an introduction to what IntelliJ is and what fundamentals things are required to be known by learners to complete the understanding of IntelliJ.
- In the same section we would go through learning about how to proceed with the installation. Post-installation, we would go through an understanding of the basic feature of IntelliJ.
- Now that we have a good understanding of what IntelliJ is, we would delve deeper into what comprises of IntelliJ Idea and the installation perspective of the same. Once installed we would look at the generation of properties file and then have a look and feel of IntelliJ Idea.
- Continuing on the same lines, we would learn about different IDEA views specifically auto-scroll functionality, GIT integration, Maven project integration, and many more! Following that we would look at inspecting Coding templates, and plugins of IntelliJ IDEA.
- Now, we would look at understanding how to debug the application server, and looking into a different aspect of debugging, like structural search.
- The addition of Groovy in our course curriculum makes it even more interesting and challenging for our learners as they can look at IntelliJ IDEA from a holistic viewpoint.
As we have already mentioned about the intensive project our courses bring in. These projects provide overall learning and complete the cycle of learning of a particular topic. We have made sure that we teach end to end about a topic but also at the same time does not overwhelm our learners with too much of projects so that the balance is maintained. Let’s catch some glimpse of highlights from a project perspective for IntelliJ IDEA training:
- The first project is dedicated to learning IntelliJ IDEA from the look and feel perspective. This project incorporates basic understanding like installation of IntelliJ IDEA, preparation of properties file, using coding templates, usage of widely used plugins in the industry, methodology applied on debugging an application server, usage of Groovy conditional operators, lambda expressions, loops in Groovy and usage of database console in IntelliJ IDEA.
- Now that we have a full understanding of what IntelliJ IDEA has in store, it will be easier for the learners to learn about solving a real-time problem, and the problem we would solve in this case is designing a Stock Management system. We would learn how can we exploit Kotlin in IntelliJ IDE. We would also learn about CRUD operations during the making of the application.
- In the final project, we would learn about the creation of console in Java using IntelliJ IDEA and how we perform operations like adding, subtracting, multiplying, etc. and finally learn the usage of collections in Java using IntelliJ IDEA.
IntelliJ IDEA Course – Certificate of Completion
What is IntelliJ IDEA?
The Intellij IDEA is used for the development of programs. Intellij IDEA was developed by the company JetBrains. It is available as Apache 2licensed community edition. This IDE has become more famous because of its unique features like it has a predictive algorithm, smart code completion, chain code completion, static member’s completion, detecting duplicates, inspections, and quick-fixes. It consists of two types of editions. They are Community edition and Ultimate edition. The main reason for choosing the IntelliJ IDEA and its difference from the other IDE’s is because of its flexible, easy to use and its solid design. It will help us to analyze the code and for developing computer software. For development with any other language, IntelliJ IDEA can be extended by using the plugins. As we have mentioned above they are two types of edition in this community edition is available for free while the ultimate edition is available for free for 30 days only after that we have to purchase the license. The community edition is used for android development while the ultimate edition is used for enterprise and web development. We can install the software both on the windows and Linux operating systems.
Which Skills will you learn in this Training?
The skills which you will learn from this IntelliJ IDEA Training are an introduction to IntelliJ IDEA, installation requirements, and generate properties file – how to install the IntelliJ IDEA, register, and update of IntelliJ IDEA will be explained under this topic.
IntelliJ IDEA looks and feels –under this the visual elements which help us to do our actions quickly and easily. It consists of a Menu bar, toolbar, navigation bar, tools lab, editor window, and project perspective. IDEA views it contains topics like view modes and AutoScroll from and to source functionality.
Integration with GIT – In this, it covers how to set up a GIT repository and sync it with the remote repository committing and pushing of your changes to the GIT repository and how to find your changes after committing will be explained in this topic. The other thing which is covered under this is how to create a branch and managing it, applying changes from one branch to another if any GIT conflicts how to resolve them.
Maven –It is a powerful project tool that is useful for building the project and documentation. In this, we cover the basic and advanced concepts of the apache maven technology. In this IntelliJ IDEA Training, you will learn and develop a project by using a maven. By using the maven it is easy to migrate.
The other topics are Coding templates, coding inspections, code folding and indentation, plugins and language injections, debugging application server, searching, file, class, and structural search.
Groovy – It is an object-oriented programming language based on Java platform. This IntelliJ IDEA Training covers the detailed introduction about Groovy, Groovy conditional operators, loops in Groovy, Regular expression, Exception handling, closure, and lambda expression maps, lists, and call by the method in Groovy.
Database console – It contains the SQL files in this we can execute and compose SQL files. It will be created automatically while creating the data source. How to do integration of the database in IntelliJ IDEA, working with tools, introduction to database console, and working with result pane data extraction all these topics will be covered under this topic.
These are the topics that you will learn from this IntelliJ IDEA Training Course which will help you to develop your skills.
- The students who want to learn the IDE and who are interested to learn IntelliJ IDEA are recommended to take this IntelliJ IDEA Training.
- For the Java developer, it will be very much helpful to learn this new IDE and it will benefit them by taking this course.
- The spring developers also can this course.
- Software Engineers who know programming languages this course will be helpful.
- For developers and the programmers who have experienced it is useful.
- Already who know the Eclipse IDE or the Eclipse IDE users for them it is very useful and easy to learn.
IntelliJ IDEA Course – FAQ’s
What are the benefits of using IntelliJ IDEA?
Some of the benefits of using the IntelliJ IDEA are because of its developer ergonomics it means it will help the developer with the Quick pop-ups and because of the availability of the short-cuts and inline debugger which will help to debug the application. These are some of the benefits.
When to use the IntelliJ IDEA compared with the Eclipse?
While working on the existing projects we can use the IntelliJ IDEA as it is faster and smooth when compared with the Eclipse.
Is the repository integration is easy in IntelliJ IDEA?
The Intellij IDEA repository integration is easy and it is more reliable. It contains a better GUI (Graphical User Interface) builder which is easy to learn, it has better usability, comfortable, and enjoyable to develop.
How does the Intellij IDEA help the business?
It will maintain the cost and resources which will help you to increase the revenue. It will maintain the code quality and its design for productivity. It has a remarkable return on investment.
What are the support frameworks for the IntelliJ IDEA?
It supports enterprise frameworks, mobile development, and web development
What is the duration of the course and the availability of the course?
The course will be coursed in 4+ hours and you have lifetime access to the course and certificate will be provided after completion of the course.
- IntelliJ IDEA is the powerful IDE that supports version control. It provides the developer with many tools that save more time and it is easy and fast to learn because of all these the demand is also more for the IntelliJ IDEA. As Java is one of the popular programming languages and IDE’s which we use for it are also popular. Because of the reasons which are mentioned above and as it is one of the popular IDE for developing the apps using Java language it benefits your career by learning the IntelliJ IDEA. By taking this IntelliJ IDEA Training it will benefit you a lot as it is increasing at a faster rate.