Learn from Home Offer
HTML & CSS Course Bundle - 33 Courses in 1 | 9 Mock Tests
This HTML Certification Training Course includes 33 courses with 91+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access and several mock tests for practice. You will also get verifiable certificates (unique certification number and your unique URL) when you complete each of them. This HTML Training Course will help you learn about HTML 5, DHTML, Building Website Using HTML5, CSS3, JS And Bootstrap.
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this HTML & CSS Course Bundle - 33 Courses in 1 | 9 Mock Tests?
Course Completion Certificates
Mobile App Access
HTML & CSS Course Bundle at a Glance
|You get access to all 33 courses, Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.
|91+ Video Hours
|HTML, HTML 5, DHTML, Building Website Using HTML5, CSS3, JS And Bootstrap
|Anyone serious about learning HTML and wants to make a career in web development
|Basic knowledge of any web development framework is enough
|What do you get?
|Certificate of Completion for each of the 33 courses, Projects
|Course Completion Certificates
|Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced data analysis skills
|Type of Training
|Video Course – Self Paced Learning
HTML & CSS Course Bundle Curriculum
To enhance and enable the learning experience to all the learners of this HTML course, it has been designed in a way that the course content and its modules are categorized in an easily understood manner and comfortable manner, that includes hands-on content. The list of courses and modules are given in detail in the course curriculum for HTML certification with a complete description of the HTML HTML Training modules.
MODULE 1: HTML5 Essentials Training
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details HTML - Beginners 4h 22m ✔ HTML - Advanced 5h 28m ✔ HTML5:Game Development Training 3h 11m ✔ DHTML Training 2h 47m ✔ Rgraph on HTML Canvas 1h 3m ✔ JS HTML DOM Tutorials 2h 9m ✔ Complete Front End Development Journey 6h 28m ✔ Test - ICSE CLASS 8 GEOGRAPHY TEST Test - Professional Test Series on Ethical Hacking (CEH)
MODULE 2: CSS3 Essentials Training
MODULE 3: XHTML with CSS
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details XHTML - Beginners 1h 44m ✔ XHTML - Tables and Forms 4h 29m ✔ XHTML - Styling with CSS 2h 32m ✔ XHTML - Advanced Styling with CSS 3h 35m ✔ XHTML - Positional CSS for Layout 4h 4m ✔ XHTML - Server Side Programming with PHP 3h 07m ✔ XHTML - Advanced Server Side Programming with PHP 2h 21m ✔ XHTML Practical - Styling with XHTML and CSS 2h 47m ✔ XHTML Practical - Creating Website for an Engineering College 2h 1m ✔ XHTML Practical - Case Study on XYZ Bank 1h 01m ✔ Test - Entrepreneurship Comprehensive Test Series (13 Full Mock Tests) Test - Robotics Practice Test - Beginner to Advanced Level
MODULE 4: Projects based Learnings
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Case Study - eCommerce Shop with jQuery, HTML and CSS 2h 15m ✔ Project on BootStrap - Creating an e-Commerce Website 1h 47m ✔ Project on CSS and HTML - Designing a Company Website 1h 27m ✔ Project on HTML CSS - Landing Page Design 1h 59m ✔ Project on VBScript and HTML - Online Convertor and Calculator 1h 48m ✔ Project On HTML CSS - Online Resume Builder 2h 33m ✔ Project - Construction and Design Website using CSS 2h 46m ✔ Project on Bootstrap - Responsive Web App 1h 27m ✔ Creating Restaurant Website using HTML,CSS and JS 2h 03m ✔ Test - GATE - Electrical Test Series Test - DevOps Basic - Advanced Complete Test Series
MODULE 5: Mock Exams & Quizzes
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Test - HTML Assessment Exam Test - HTML Assessment Test Test - CSS Assessment Exam Test - Complete CSS Exam Test - Mock Exam CSS
After completion of the course of HTML at EduCBA, we would like to accomplish that the learner can choose this as the standard to work in the field of a web developer. Post completion of HTML one can work more closely with global web development standards.
In a world where the internet is known as the virtual world, it becomes increasingly important for organizations to look for experts in this field and that is where HTML provides a huge landscape of benefits from HTML 5 onwards. Starting from error handling procedures to featured elements getting added, we want out learners to gain deep insight into every aspect of HTML. Once a learner completes the course, we would ideally like them to utilize the concepts learned to not only use it in the industry but also make important developments in HTML. During the course itself, one would gain enough confidence to take up the challenging projects in real-life!
Our course on HTML covers a wide variety of elements essential for getting the standard set for the industry of web development. Let us look at some of the key course highlights for you to enter this industry with the most updated technical skills.
- This course will start with the basics of HTML 5 and then look into some key highlights of HTML vs HTML 5 and look into the various changes HTML has gone through. Once this is completed, we would look into DHTML which is nothing, but Dynamic HTML used for the creation of interactive websites.
- Once we have looked into different aspects of HTML, we would start diving deep into W3.CSS. CSS is a Cascading Style Sheet that helps a developer to create faster, beautiful and responsive websites.
- While doing a deep dive in CSS, one major feature we would take is doing CSS using LESS and SASS.
- Next in the course, we have XHTML which is an Extensible HTML specifically meant for transitioning HTML to XML.
- A few advanced topics we would cover in this course are understanding Server-Side Programming with PHP, styling with XHTML and CSS and many more.
Not only technical knowledge, but the hands-on experience will be part and parcel of this course. This course will take you through a lot of projects mainly designed to help learners to grasp the technical nits-bits as we do understand that with the help of a project it will be easier for a learner to retain for long. Some of the project highlights are:
- This course starts with a basic project using Rgraph in HTML canvas to allow the learners to get a hang of the course they have subscribed to.
- Next, once we complete DOM, CSS and HTML 5 we would build a responsive website using the technical knowledge grasped during tutorials to be used in a live kind of project.
- We would, as a part of this course, look into XHTML Styling and advanced styling with CSS.
- Not only projects, but we do also have to case studies to give learners the actual feel of projects in real-time. This case study is on an XYZ bank.
- Some interesting projects we would encounter during the course are website on online resume builder, Responsive Web App, online converter and calculator which will be a fun part in the course adding on to learning as well.
- Last but not least we have a project in building an e-commerce website along with landing page designing. Many of us get overwhelmed when we go for online shopping on how the structure and architecture would have been constructed.
HTML Course – Certificate of Completion
What is HTML?
HTML normally used for web application development which is designed to organize the display content of data on the web. It can be integrated with several other scripting and styling languages to make them look richer and for greater user experience.
Industry Growth TrendThe global computational creativity market size to grow from USD 204 million in 2018 to USD 685 million by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 27.4% during 2018–2023.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
What skills will I learn from this HTML course?
- The set of skills that can be acquired upon completion of this HTML training are HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, and a few other JS or CSS frameworks, etc. including with some other web content technologies.
- There are also few other sets of skills that can be acquired from the HTML certification course are such as HTML ASCII codes, font references, DOM API and manipulating DOM based on the responsive web design techniques.
- There are also CSS3 tutorials which are very useful for styling the web content in HTML format which is the standard format.
- This course is highly useful in developing web applications or web pages for any type of business or public.
- Students of Engineering / Technology in Computer Sciences: If a learner is a student of any computer science degree holder or engineering degree holder in technical subjects such as computer science or computing fields, then this HTML course will be added advantage to their career and also gain more knowledge in the web development area using HTML and its relative web development or UI frameworks in this HTML course. This course will add many benefits once its contents including the course curriculum are finished. This course is designed in such a way that any web professional to advance their career easily. It contains a course package of several modules with complete course content is a detailed and comprehensive manner to provide learners with the course contents in an easy way with hands-on training.
- Web Developer or UI or Front-End Developer: This HTML course learner will be able to grasp most of the learning contents from training which will advance their career as a Front-End Developer or UI Developer or any Web Developer. This course can opt without any other thought. This course is a recommended course for any web developer or UI or Front-End Developer working on Web development projects.
- Bachelors or Masters of Computers in Engineering/Science: Any Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computers Science engineering or degree can choose this HTML HTML Training to clear any Web or UI Developer interview easily to secure a good position in any large organizations
FAQ’s- General Questions
Why should I choose this HTML course?
Any Web Developer or UI or Front-End development professional in the area of Web developers who are willing to learn and master the Web technologies or UI technologies or its relative UI frameworks should choose this HTML course. To achieve and move to the next level of heights in the area of web development career, one should choose this HTML Training.
I don’t have a background in computer science or web development technologies or a technical engineering, can this HTML course still be considered a good option?
YES, this can be considered as an option even without any previous knowledge as this does not have any pre-requisite. It does not any basic knowledge of the web as HTML is the base of web standards or technologies. This can be learned without knowing any web programming as well. This HTML course can be easily learned in a shorter time.
Would this course add value to my profession?
Yes. this course will add value to ones’ profession and also additional benefits that contain course certifications for improving the profile.
Is this a quick-fix to clear interview or do I still need to practice continuously while learning this Course?
- There are several career benefits upon learning this HTML Training and contents curriculum which are mentioned as below:
- This HTML course is a complete course package for web development that provides deep knowledge in web technical concepts including hands-on video content for any web developer fresh web engineer.
- Any Web Developer or Front-end developer or UI developer can opt for this HTML course to master the HTML knowledge and get their career elevated to next levels such as Web Developer, Senior Front End Develop, Senior UI Developer, Web Designer, Graphics Designer, & HTML programmer, etc.
- There are also several other career benefits on choosing this course such as the HTML course certification can also be added as a professional qualification in the learner’s CV or profile with the course completion certificate which will further add benefits in the job opportunities.
HTML5 Beginner Class
Alexander P Kollar