HTML Training (12 Courses, 8+ Projects)
12 Online Courses
8 Hands-on Projects
Verifiable Certificate of Completion
What you get
Mobile App Access
HTML Certification Training Course
This HTML Certification Training Course includes 12 comprehensive HTML courses , 8 Projects with 70+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. It is an amazing collection of practical and hands-on learning of the most updated training programs and projects in the area of HTML. You will also get verifiable certificates (unique certification number and your unique URL) when you complete each of the 12 courses , 8 Projects . This HTML Training Course will help you learn about HTML 5, DHTML, Building Website Using HTML5, CSS3, JS And Bootstrap.
This HTML certification course is a complete package of courses on HTML and its related frameworks or libraries. It consists of multiple modules in the course with certifications also. HTML is a markup language which is used to display the content on the web pages. HTML defines the standards on how to display the content on web.
Industry Growth Trend
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
About HTML Certification Training Course
|Courses||No. of Hours|
|HTML 5||4h 32m|
|HTML and HTML5||5h 36m|
|DHTML Training||2h 51m|
|Project - Rgraph on HTML Canvas||1h 3m|
|JS HTML DOM Tutorials||2h 14m|
|CSS Training Courses | CSS Tutorials for Web Development||6h 07m|
|Project - Build Responsive Website using HTML5, CSS3, JS And Bootstrap||6h 42m|
|Project - Making a Travel Website using HTML and CSS||0h 59m|
|W3.CSS for Web Development - Beginners||7h 38m|
|W3.CSS for Web Development - Advanced||6h 28m|
|CSS with LESS and SASS||1h 49m|
|XHTML Fundamentals||1h 46m|
|XHTML List, Tables and Forms||4h 03m|
|Project - XHTML Styling with CSS||2h 34m|
|Project - XHTML Advanced Styling with CSS||3h 41m|
|Project - XHTML using Positional CSS for Layout||3h 7m|
|XHTML Server Side Programming with PHP||3h 12m|
|XHTML Advanced Server Side Programming with PHP||2h 28m|
|Project on XHTML - Styling with XHTML and CSS||2h 49m|
|Course Name||Online HTML Certification Training Bundle|
|Deal||You get access to all 12 courses , 8 Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||70+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||HTML, HTML 5, DHTML, Building Website Using HTML5, CSS3, JS And Bootstrap|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about learning HTML and wants to make a career in web development|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge of any web development framework is enough|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 12 courses , 8 Projects|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced data analysis skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|Software Required||Simple text editor|
|System Requirement||2 GB RAM|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
HTML Course Curriculum
To enhance and enable the learning experience to all the learners of this HTML course, it has been designed in way that the course content and its modules are categorized in an easily understood manner and comfortable manner, that includes hands-on content. The list of courses and modules are given in detail in the course curriculum for HTML certification with a complete description of the HTML HTML Training modules.
This course contains several concepts mentioned in course curriculum such as Introduction to HTML, history of HTML, starting with HTML, HTML demo, Head, HTML advance, Forms, Frames, Framesets, Iframes and APIs etc.
HTML and HTML5
In this chapter, the topics included are history of the web, course introduction, Introducing HTML5, structuring pages with semantic elements, building better web forms, audio and video, basics of canvas etc.
In this module, the concepts covered are CSS, CSS3 basics, anatomy of style, applied CSS, formatting text, margins padding, graphics, formatting tables, animations, layouts, advanced CSS etc.
Project - Rgraph on HTML Canvas
In this module, the concepts are Introduction to LESS and SASS CSS, variables, parametric Mixins, SASS and CSS etc.
JS HTML DOM Tutorials
In this course, the modules explained are Introduction to Rgraph on HTML canvas, benefit of Rgraph, Rgraph download and modifying, Rgraph animation and SVG etc.
CSS Training Courses | CSS Tutorials for Web Development
In this module, the concepts covered are Introduction to W3CSS training for web development, W3CSS classes, color, borders, panels, cards, fonts, texts, Round and padding, margins, display, borders, notes and quotes, tables, CSS alerts etc.
Project - Build Responsive Website using HTML5, CSS3, JS And Bootstrap
Project - Making a Travel Website using HTML and CSS
It contains Introduction to advanced W3CSS training, responsive, layout classes, W3 CSS dropdown, navigation, tabs, grid, progress bar and several libraries.
It contains Introduction to HTML DOM, Methods, Elements, DOM CSS and Animation, DOM Events, DOM Navigation and Node, Conclusion.
W3.CSS for Web Development - Beginners
It contains Introduction to building website, creating logo, styling bootstrap, adding text on banner, Padding in Images, Toggle button and navbar, and several other features.
W3.CSS for Web Development - Advanced
CSS with LESS and SASS
It contains, Creation of content area, creation of logo and header, linking CSS to html page, creating footer and adding class, assigning font weight.
HTML Course – Certificate of Completion
What is HTML?
HTML normally used for the web application development which is designed to organize the display content of data on web. It can be integrated with several other scripting and styling languages to make the look richer and for greater user experience.
What skills will I learn from this HTML course?
- The set of skills those can be acquired upon completion of this HTML training are HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap and few other JS or CSS frameworks etc. including with some other web content technologies.
- There are also few other sets of skills those can be acquired from the HTML certification course are such as HTML ASCII codes, font references, DOM API and manipulating DOM based on the responsive web design techniques.
- There are also CSS3 tutorials which is very useful for styling the web content in HTML format which is the standard format.
- This course is highly useful in developing the web applications or web pages for any type of businesses or public.
- Students of Engineering / Technology in Computer Sciences: If a learner is a student of any computer science degree holder or engineering degree holder in technical subjects such as computer science or computing fields, then this HTML course will be add advantage to their career and also gain more knowledge in the web development area using HTML and its relative web development or UI frameworks in this HTML course. This course will add many benefits once its contents including the course curriculum are finished. This course is designed in such a way that any web professional to advance their career easily. It contains a course package of number of modules with complete course content in detailed and comprehensive manner to provide learners with the course contents in easy way with hands-on training.
- Web Developer or UI or Front-End Developer: This HTML course learner will be able to grasp most of the learning contents from training which will advance their career as a Front-End Developer or UI Developer or any Web Developer. This course can be opted without any other thought. This course is a recommended course for any web developer or UI or Front-End Developer working on Web development projects.
- Bachelors or Masters of Computers in Engineering/Science: Any Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computers Science engineering or degree can choose this HTML HTML Training to clear any Web or UI Developer interview easily in order to secure a good position in any large organizations
FAQ’s- General Questions
Why should I choose this HTML course?
Any Web Developer or UI or Front-End development professional in the area of Web development who are willing to learn and master the Web technologies or UI technologies or its relative UI frameworks should choose this HTML course. To achieve and move to next level of heights in the area of web development career, one should definitely choose this HTML Training.
I don’t have a background in computer science or web development technologies or technical engineering, can this HTML course still be considered a good option?
YES, this can be considered as an option even without any previous knowledge as this does not have any pre-requisite. It does not any basic knowledge of web as HTML is the base of the web standards or technologies. This can be learnt without knowing any web programming as well. This HTML course can be easily learnt in a shorter time.
Would this course add value to my profession?
Yes. this course will definitely add a value to ones’ profession and also add benefits which contains course certifications for improving the profile.
Is this a quick-fix to clear interview or do I still need to practice continuously while learning this Course?
- There are a number of career benefits upon learning this HTML Training and contents curriculum which are mentioned as below:
- This HTML course is a complete course package for web development that provides deep knowledge in web technical concepts including hands on video content for any web developer fresh web engineer.
- Any Web Developer or Front-end developer or UI developer can opt for this HTML course in order to master the HTML knowledge and get their career elevated to next levels such as Web Developer, Senior Front End Develop, Senior UI developer, Web Designer, Graphics Designer, & HTML programmer etc.
- There are also several other career benefits on choosing this course such as the HTML course certification can also be added as a professional qualification in the learners CV or profile with the course completion certificate which will further add benefits in the job opportunities.
HTML5 Beginner Class
Alexander P Kollar