Cyber Monday Offer
Cyber Monday Offer
Haskell Training (1 Courses)
This Haskell Training includes 1 Course with 7+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access.
You get to learn basic function syntax and dive into the world of functional programming. We also look at the basic algebra and theorems in mathematics from the view of Haskell Programming.
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this Haskell Training?
Mobile App Access
About Haskell Course
|Course||No. of Hours|
|Haskell Programming||7h 05m|
|Course Name||Online Haskell Programming Certification Course|
|Deal||You get access to all the video tutorials for the lifetime|
|Hours||7+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Learn basic function syntax and dive into the world of functional programming|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about learning programming and wants to make a career in this Field|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about programming would be preferable|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the course|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Haskell Course Curriculum
In this section, each module of the Haskell Programming Certification is explained.
|SI.No.||Course Name||Duration||Course Description|
|1||Haskell Programming||7h 27m||In this Haskell Course module, you are going to learn everything about the Haskell programming language that is required to be a Haskell developer. This unit has been developed in a systematic way where the complexity of the topics increases gradually over time. In the beginning, you will come across the particular terms that are being used in Haskell programming. Those Jargon will be used in the latter part of the module where you will be writing the complete program in Haskell. You will get to know more about the functional programming language in the starting and that will be followed up by several examples. In the middle of the video, the educator will be explaining to how the codes have to be written in this programing language, about the syntax, and the keywords as well. Please be noted that every topic in this Haskell Training Certification will be followed up with some examples to give you real exposure to working with it. In the last part, you will see an example that will be including all the topics that you had gone through the course.|
Haskell Course – Certificate of Completion
What is Haskell Programming?
Haskell can be defined as the functional programming language which is used for multiple purposes. It is the kind of programming language that has been concluded as a general-purpose language as it can be for several domains. Though it is a functional programming language, it is considered as a language that is very close to the low-level programming language due to its tendency of fast execution. It was developed by Haskell Curry who was the great logician of his time. The syntax of this code written in Haskell is quite different from the high-level languages but it’s very easy to learn and implement.
The system where you want to use Haskell should have the Haskell platform installed on it. Based on the operating system you will be using it, the way to open it varies. If you are working in the operating system that uses terminal than you can type “chi” in the terminal to start it and if you are using windows then you can start it from the Start menu by choosing WinGHCi. One of your systems is all set with the platform, you can code and compile the program written in Haskell to run it.
It was developed in C language and its working is pretty same as that of C. Though it follows the functional approach of programming, it is also used for an alternative to Python or Ruby at some places and despite it, the way it works is way too different from the high-level programming languages. In general-purpose, Haskell is used for writing programs that are used in data analysis or everywhere where fast execution of the program is kept on priority over the other features. It helps one to solve various complex business problems virtually and hence preferred by developers in special cases.
Industry Growth TrendThe rapid application development market size is expected to grow from USD 7.8 billion in 2018 to USD 46.2 billion by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 42.9% during the forecast period.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
Which Skills will you learn in this Course?
This Haskell Training Certification has been designed and developed by the professionals who are working as Haskell developers since long back. Every single part of the module has been planned well to meet the requirement of the beginner to the professionals. In the starting point, you will get an overview of the functional language and rough idea of how they work, and later on you will be explained every topic in a stepwise manner to make it easy for you to learn Haskell. From the very beginning, all the topics will be covered with the help of examples to give you real exposure to working with Haskell.
In the mid of the video, the trainer will be explained to you some intermediate examples that solve most of your doubts that you will gather in the beginning. The examples will be explained to you line by line so that you can maintain a proper note if you want. Meanwhile, you will also be supposed to practice the program by yourself as doing things by self makes them understand very efficiently. The complexity of the illustrations will also be increased with time.
At the last of this course, you will be amply able to write code on your own. There will be a real-life problem presented to you at the last that will need Haskell to solve it using the complicated logic. The educator will show you how to solve such problems or how to write programs in such a way to make you cognizant about the Haskell programming language. By the end of this Haskell Training Certification, you will be able to code in Haskell to solve complicated problems that could be used at the personal or enterprise level. All of the learning that you have gathered throughout the module will improve your coding skills and will get you an extra edge.
- As we discussed earlier that Haskell is a functional programming language that was developed in C language, it is clear that one should know how to work with functional language to learn it. You will be supposed to have basic or advance knowledge of working with any of the functional languages. It is fine if you don’t have hands-on experience in such kind of language, but you should have an idea of how it works. In simple terms, you should know the fundamental of any of the functional programming languages.
In addition to that, it will be very helpful if you have the idea of working on C language, the compiler, and how it gets executed. You need to know this as this is the way a normal low-level language works. These are the basic requirement when you want to work with either of the high-level or low-level programming languages. If you already know this, you are going to learn this language in a short period. So it is recommended for you to take an overview of such things before you dive into learning Haskell.
- For this Haskell Training Certification, anyone who wants to learn a programming language could be the perfect audience. If someone has never done programming and wants to start their career as a developer then it could be the best course for them. Students can take leverage of this course to learn programming language as it is very simple and easy to learn. Regardless of the student’s connection with programming, it could be understood easily by everyone. They can also use it if they want to develop a project that helps in solving complex problems.
- The professionals who are already working as a developer and what to add some more skills in their resume can opt for this course to get an extra edge. They will learn how to work with a functional programming language as most of the developers used to work on high-level languages these days. Knowing extra about such programming language can open several opportunities for them and can also help them to get a good hike in their compensations. The freelancers who used to come across the situation where they need a programming language like Haskell to solve the problem can also learn to get some more bucks in their wallet. They will be able to do a lot using this programming language as it is a multi-purpose programming language. Just by learning one language they will be able to solve various problems and will also get lots of opportunities to get exposure to how easy it is to work with Haskell.
Haskell Certification Course – FAQ’s
Why should one learn Haskell?
Haskell is a general-purpose programming language. N simple words, it’s a single solution to several problems. It is very easy to learn and the program developed in Haskell requires less effort as compared to the other languages. The application based on Haskell works very fast as it is also considered as a low-level language. Being developed in C language, it holds all the plus points of this language and gives an edge to the development career of the professional or students.
How long will it take to learn the Haskell language?
It usually takes time from three to six months to learn Haskell but depending upon your familiarity with the programming world the time may vary. In some case, the students who are very interested in learning this and has a basic knowledge of programming language can learn in within three months while some of them take five to six months to master this language. The professional who is already working as a developer and wants to learn can master this language within one or two months based on how much time they give it daily.
Is it easy to learn through this Haskell Course?
It is the best programming language for anyone to start learning the programming languages. It has a very simple syntax and the way codes have to be written in this language is very easy. One can easily understand how this programming language works to solve real-life complex problems. Overall, it can be a good package of anyone who wants to begin their journey in programming. Once it has been started, the interest will grow gradually and the learner will find it very interesting to work with.
- The domain of application development is evergreen. There are lots of programming languages available and so does the developers. This course will give you an extra edge which will lead to enhance your value. After this Haskell Training Certification, you will be ready to develop the application using Haskell. Not even after completing the course, even while you will be in the learning phase, you will be enough capable to design and develop the application using this programming language.
In the current job market, those people are always preferred who possess some extra skills over the crowd. Learning Haskell will make you stand out of the rush and will also give you a lucrative career. Being a multi-purpose programming language, it has various uses and you can opt this language to be a complete pack of the developer who knows how to work with a functional programming language as well. Even the big organization these days wants their employees to know much as compared to the average professional of the same domain. Being aware of working with Haskell can make you open to those organizations as well. If you are here, it means you are curious to learn Haskell. Rather than investing your time to think too much, you can choose to devote your time to learning this language and no wonder you will see how the growth your embrace you.
EDUCBA Haskell Course
Haskell Training Certification