Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
GOLANG Course Bundle - 6 Courses in 1
This Online GoLang Certification includes 6 courses with 23+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access. You will get to learn about the basics to intermediate problems in GoLang programming. Important parts in programming structures like the names, variables, assignments, and scopes have all been covered in the course.
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this GOLANG Course Bundle - 6 Courses in 1?
Course Completion Certificates
Mobile App Access
About GOLANG Course Bundle
|Courses||You get access to all 6 courses, Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||23+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Basics to intermediate problems in GoLang programming. Important parts in programming structures like the names, variables, assignments, and scopes|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning go programming and wants to make a career in this Field|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about programming would be preferable|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 6 courses, Projects|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced programming skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
GOLANG Course Bundle Curriculum
In this section, each module of the GoLang Certification Course is explained.
MODULE 1: GOLANG Programming Essentials Training
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Golang 10h 39m ✔ Google Go Golang Programming Series (Module #1) - Golang Fundamentals 3h 23m ✔ Google Go Golang Programming Series (Module #2) - Strings, Controls and Functions 3h 32m ✔ Google Go Golang Programming Series (Module #3) - Arrays, Maps and Packages 3h 4m ✔
MODULE 2: Projects based Learning
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Project on Golang and MongoDB - Creating Rest API 1h 52m ✔ Project - Creating Web Application with Golang 2h 13m ✔
This course is also known as Go Language programming is a great language for writing concurrent programs that are statically typed like C++. This course includes concepts for building large scale and complex software.
The main objective is after undergoing this course it will be easier for achieving higher performance in digital devices that require multicore architectures which are different from machines level languages like C++ and Java. This course can also help you develop for solving problems that can be seen in complex software infrastructure and also Goroutines are a type of functions that can run concurrently along with other functions or methods using Go programming language by Google.
This course provides two sections, where the first section provides theoretical concepts with basic knowledge of Go programming language and the second section is to implement these concepts in practical by developing simple projects for creating web apps.
- In this course, firstly you will be introduced to the fundamentals of the Go programming language. This also includes concepts like introduction and installation, coding or writing the scripts of Golang.
- In this course, you will also learn about methods, arrays, channels, collection functions, expressions, rate limiting, implementation of interfaces, atomic counter and mutex, string functions, etc.
- In this course you will also be taught about Golang dependencies, formatting codes, constant and conversion methods, character types and string methods, numerical types, variable declaration, values, and reference types, initializing functions, arithmetic operators.
- In this course, this section is very important because it covers almost all the basic and important topics to understand and easily code the Golang codes. This also includes techniques or methods for interacting with other programming languages.
- In this section, you will learn how to convert strings, learn about control structures and different functions that are used in the Golang programming language.
- In this section, you will learn about how pointers are used in this language, how time and dates can be obtained, and how control structures like if, if-else, for loop, while loop, etc works in this language.
- In this section, you will learn about arrays, which need to understand slicing and indexing, sorting and searching techniques in this language which uses appending and copying slicing methods.
- In this section, you will also learn about maps, what is the capacity of the map, inverting of maps. This section also includes few libraries like that are standard libraries in this language like RegexP, sync package, building packages, etc.
In this course, few hands-on projects are given to implement what you have learned in the previous section. This course has two hands-on projects and the details are:
- The first project is of creating Rest API with Golang and MongoDB, in this project you will be first introduced to the case study, how to run it and test it. In this project, you will be learning how to run the docker container. In this project, you will also learn how the connection is established using the MongoDB database. In this, you will learn how to create MongoDB clients and how the database uses the postman concept which is also used by MongoDB, How to update the personal data using its unique id.
- The second project is the creation of a web application using Golang. In this project, you will be first given an introduction to what the project is and what is taught. In this you will start creating web services which include how to create templates, adding functionalities like assets, search bars, etc. In this you will be creating structure formats, adding API keys, how the search result is processed and also you will see how to get output in the browser through response structure.
GoLang Course – Certificate of Completion
What is Golang or Go Programming?
- GoLang or Google Go language may be defined as the high-level programming language that was introduced by Google back in 2007 to simplify the working with servers, web applications, and networks. Being a high-level language, it falls under the same category from where Java, python, ruby or Perl belongs. It is an open-source programming language which means it can be modified to fulfill the customer requirement. The file consists of GO program codes that should have to be saved using .go extension. It is very simple to write and hence makes things easy for developers.
- Golang holds the entire capability of C and C++ but the way it has to be written is way too simple as compared to both of these languages. As we discussed in the introduction part as well, that it was developed due to the need for a single and simple powerful language that can endorse development for several purposes. It is enough efficient to write server-side codes, to develop or enhance the functioning of a web crawler and to create web applications as well.
- It is considered a bit expensive as compared to C and C++ but after it made open source after 2009, some of the big organization has adopted this to introduce its functionalities in their system. Hugo, Docker, DropBox are some of the highly used application that is developed using the GO language. The very important feature of the GO language that makes it famous among developers is, the applications written in GO works very fast due to its capability to run multiple parallel processes.
Industry Growth TrendThe rapid application development market size is expected to grow from USD 7.8 billion in 2018 to USD 46.2 billion by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 42.9% during the forecast period.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
Which tangible skills you will learn in this course?
- As this GoLang training had been developed to make you efficient in Google Go language, it will be covering almost every part of it. From the introduction to your first GO program through advanced programming, the GoLang certification course has been drafted in a way that is easy to understand. For every topic, there is an example associated with it to give you real exposure to how things work.
- In very specific terms, you will learn how to use String, array, functions, maps and different methods of control flow in depth. All the above-mentioned topic has been used collectively in some of the examples in the GoLang certification course to enhance your command in GO programming language. You will learn how multiple options could be integrated on one page to take leverage of it in order or develop complex programs.
- GO language is a vast topic and hence requires an understanding of programming fundamentals. If you would have written programs and know how things work, it will be a little bit easy for you to learn GO quickly. All you need is to have good logic because the syntax differs from language to language. You should be aware of basic programming terms like a variable, constants, definition, initialization and so on. The more you will know about programming, the easy it will be for you to learn GO.
- In addition to programming, you were supposed to have the basic idea about files, extensions of files, directories or folder and all of them come under the basics of a computer for this GoLang course. For example, you must be able to understand what kind of file it is, by checking their extensions. It is not that mandatory part as GO is all about programming, but yes, knowing this will make your work easy and help you when you will begin working with packages to import and export different files.
- For any of the GoLang course, the most important target audience is the folks who are willing to master that particular topic or subject regardless of their profession. While defining the audience targets, we can consider the programmer as the cream audience. Anyone with good programming skills and some hands-on experience in programming can learn GO to give their career a crucial direction. Also, it will be easy for them to learn GO.
- If we talk about a student, most of them want to learn to program because of the lucrative career in application development. Students with a basic understanding of programming language can learn GO to stand out of crowd as a maximum of students these days work in languages like Java or .net. In case if you are interested in learning GO but have no experience in programming, don’t worry, we have drafted this GoLang training course after considering such a situation as well.
- GO is running on high demand and hence needs people who can train others on this language. People who are looking to grow their career in teaching can opt to go with the GO language due to its huge demand in the market. Several reputed institutes are always open for educators or trainers who know special programming languages like GO and can train students and professionals.
GoLang Certification Course – FAQs
Why should we learn Google GO language?
This language was developed by Google so that they can perform the development work for several purposes in the same platform and it the most important reason why one should learn GO. It is a very powerful language and ample strength to offer efficiency to the application developed using this. In addition to this, it is very simple to write and hence famous among developers.
How long it make take to learn GO programming?
The answer to this question depends on you. The more time you will devote, the more likely you will be to learn it quickly. Overall, it can take from a month to several months to do this going certification course based on how strong your command is in programming. Please be noted that, though it is simple to write code in GO, it is not easy. You will need to learn several new topics in GO that are not present in common programming languages like Java or .net.
- The demand for the programmer having experience in the GO language is increasing day by day. Just for your information, Amazon has started to shift some of its modules from Node. js to GO. By this, you can analyze how deadly it is going to be required shortly. If you have proficiency in any language, you can opt to learn GO language as well to ensure your constant growth. Estimating the speed it is being popular, it looks like soon it going to be used by most of the reputed organizations just like Amazon did.
- This GoLang certification course will give you full hands-on experience of working with GO rather than theoretical knowledge. As we told earlier, this GoLang training will cover all the important topics that fall under the Go language. All the topics will be followed by an example to show you how things work. If you are curious about growing your career as a GO developer than the course is exactly for you. Go ahead with this GoLang training and give a fabulous kick to your career.
Golang – Google’s Go Programming
Sandeep Kumar Arora