Cyber Monday Offer
Cyber Monday Offer
Foundation Framework Tutorial (3 Courses, 1+ Projects)
This Foundation Framework Tutorial includes 3 Courses, 1 Projects with 14+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access.
You get to learn how to create responsive and mobile first websites using this advanced front-end framework.
Foundation Framework - Beginners
Foundation Framework - Intermediate
Foundation Framework - Advanced
Foundation Framework Project - Creating Responsive Charity Website
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this Foundation Framework Tutorial?
Mobile App Access
About the Foundation Framework Tutorial
|Course||No. of Hours|
|Foundation Framework - Beginners||51m|
|Foundation Framework - Intermediate||1h 59m|
|Foundation Framework - Advanced||8h 4m|
|Foundation Framework Project - Creating Responsive Charity Website||2h 43m|
|Course Name||Online Foundation Framework Tutorial|
|Deal||You get access to all 3 courses, 1 Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||14+ Video Hours|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning Foundation Framework and wants to make a career in the web development|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about web development would be preferable|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 3 courses, 1 Projects|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Foundation Framework Tutorial Curriculum
The goal of this training is to help you to design websites and web applications by using the foundation framework. You will learn all the concepts, tools, and techniques of the foundation framework.
The main objective of the training is to make you familiar with the tools and techniques of the foundation framework. This training consists of 3 courses and 1 project which helps you to get a good grip on the Foundation framework. In this course it has a foundation framework – beginners, intermediate and advanced topics.
In this training the topics which are covered are:
- In the 1st course of foundation framework in the beginners the topics which are covered are an introduction to foundation, file structure, foundation explanation, foundation basic row columns, and foundation components with example.
- In the 2nd course of foundation framework in the intermediate, the topics which are covered are getting started lessons on foundation framework in this it contains the concepts of the grid system, large-small grid, small-medium grid, offset, incomplete rows, centered columns, visibility classes, accessibility option, print visibility, utility classes and conclusion to the topic.
- Under the 3rd course of the foundation framework in the advanced topics, it will start with the introduction to the foundation framework advanced, off-canvas navigation, top bar navigation, foundation top bar navigation, foundation top bar navigation, foundation navigation dropdown menu, menu alignment, foundation sticky element, and navigation.
- It also covers the topics of foundation drill-down menu, foundation accordion menu, foundation navigation sticky navigation example, data drop-down menu, foundation button, foundation button group, stacking, foundation closable button, foundation slider, foundation switch, moe on foundation switch, accordion started and completed, foundation navigation recap, foundation navigator header with sub nav, creating navigation, foundation callout, callout sizing, foundation container dropdown, and positioning if dropdown pane.
- Under the foundation, media object the concepts it has foundation media object, listing media object, and media object section.
- The other topics in the advanced foundation framework are foundation off-canvas, foundation reveals, foundation table, foundation tab, foundation orbit slider, slider animation, adding rows, and column. In the foundation adding it has foundation adding badge, foundation adding flex videos, foundation adding label, tooltip, and foundation adding progress bar topics.
- In the foundation form it has foundation form, foundation form input group, and foundation form practical.
- These are all the topics covered in the advanced foundation framework.
- These are the 3 courses included in this training.
- Foundation is an open-source front end web framework that helps you to design creative responsive websites. It will help you with rapid development. It consists of other features like a 12 column grid system, its supports stylized components and it even supports RTL (Right to Left) format. It also supports almost all browsers.
- In this training you will be developing one project by using the foundation framework. The project is:
- Foundation framework project – creating a responsive charity website.
- The topics and concepts which we learned in this training will use those concepts while developing this project.
- The first explanation about what is the charity website project and introduction to the project will be given.
- Before developing the project if you know programming languages it will be helpful during development.
- While developing this project we will be developing code header, code midsection, and bottom section.
- You will be developing the blog page and contact page.
- After completion of this project you will get good knowledge and hands-on experience on the foundation framework which will help you with developing websites.
The charity website is the project covered under this training.
Foundation Framework Tutorial – Certificate of Completion
What is the Foundation Framework?
Foundation framework can also be defined as the technology that is behind the enhancement of internet users who prefer to access web applications using a mobile phone. It makes the website very compatible with the device of any screen size by letting the web page adjust their size accordingly. The interesting thing about this framework is, you can add your class or can customize the pre-existing classes to make the web page look according to the requirement. It is tough to find any application that is not responsive and from this, you can estimate the power of this technology.
Industry Growth TrendThe rapid application development market size is expected to grow from USD 7.8 billion in 2018 to USD 46.2 billion by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 42.9% during the forecast period.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
Which tangible skills you will learn in the course?
This Foundation Framework Tutorial will make you a professional who is amply capable to design an enterprise-level responsive web application. There are their modules in this Foundation Framework Tutorial where each module has its importance. In the first unit, it gives us the introduction of the foundation framework making it very easy for beginners to start their learning journey for this course. It is mainly focused to introduce you with the jargon or the special words that are used while working with this framework. After the completion of the first unit, you will be aware of what exactly it is and how it can be leveraged to create a fully responsive website.
The final module will be the third one which is there to give you an understanding of the advanced level of foundation framework. The examples of this unit will be way too complex as compared to that of the first two modules. You will be learning how to add the functionality of several classes in a single tag to make the design more efficient. You will go through several real examples that will be adequate to transform you into a front-end developer who knows how to bring this framework in real use.
- Before we begin this tutorial, there are certain things that we should know to fasten the learning. The very first thing you should have the idea of is CSS. One must know how to use the core CSS together with HTML to design the web page. The inbuilt classes in the foundation framework consist of the CSS code, so you must know how to work with CSS if you want to customize the classes by changing the attributes. If you are already working as a front-end designer, you will find it very easy to learn this framework and if you just have the basic idea about CSS, that’s also fine. We have explained CSS in the tutorial also just to brush up your knowledge.
- The best audience for this tutorial can be anyone interested in web designing or front-end designing or UI designing. The professional who is already working as a
- and wants to develop their skills of creating a responsive application that can opt for this Foundation Framework Certification. As they will already be having the working idea of CSS, they will find it very easy to learn this framework. They will learn how to make the website responsive in a matter of hours. It will get some extra skills in them and will help them to grow their career in the field of interface designing.
- The students can be the next best audience for this Foundation Framework Tutorial. For any of the students, it is important to know how the websites are designed. To know that, they should learn what are the technologies applied while designing it. After the completion of this course, they will be able to design fully responsive websites and can also make a fantastic project. Learning this will make them ready for the internships or the interviews which will directly lead to a good kick start of their career.
Foundation Framework Tutorial – FAQ’s
Why should I learn the foundation framework?
One can design a responsive website using CSS also, so this question makes sense that why one should learn this. Well, designing a responsive website takes a lot of effort and also eats a lot of your productive time. By learning this framework, you will be able to leverage inbuilt classes to make your website responsive, saving a lot of your time. You can then utilize that time to improve your creativity.
How long it may take to learn this framework?
- As we discussed earlier, this Foundation Framework Tutorial has been designed very sincerely to meet the requirement of beginners, intermediate learners, and professionals, which means this course has something for everyone regardless of their familiarity with front-end designing. This Foundation Framework Tutorial is focused on transforming folks into professionals who can work with the foundation framework to design a responsive website. If you will check on the internet, you will get to know that there are a lot of job vacancies for this technology.
- These days the businesses prefer to have a responsive website over the non-static one due to the high number of mobile users who uses their mobile device only to surf the internet. The organizations who offer IT service to other businesses are hiring professional who knows how to create responsive websites especially using this technology as it saves lots of time. This Foundation Framework Tutorial will help you to gain extra skills that will increase your value and will also endorse you to secure a high salary package as well.