Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
Ethical Hacking Training (6 Courses, 6+ Projects)
This Online Ethical Hacking Certification includes 6 courses, 6 Projects with 70+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access.
You get to learn how to become a successful ethical hacker and penetration tester to test and capture the vulnerabilities on the network and provided area.
Complete Ethical Hacking Course with Case Studies
Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing for Beginners
Project - Social Engineering and Trojans
Meterpreter, DNS and ICMP
Project - Hacking
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this Ethical Hacking Training?
Mobile App Access
About Ethical Hacking Certification Course
|Course||No. of Hours|
|Complete Ethical Hacking Course with Case Studies||9h 7m|
|Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing Kali Linux - Beginners||3h 46m|
|Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing Kali Linux - Social Engineering and Trojans||3h 29m|
|Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing Kali Linux - Meterpreter, DNS and ICMP||5h 09m|
|Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing Kali Linux - Hacking||3h 38m|
|Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing Kali Linux - Metasploit, SQL Injection and Cryptography||3h 15m|
|Advanced Penetration Testing Kali Linux||3h 05m|
|Ethical Hacking Concepts||2h 03m|
|Ethical Hacking Project - Scanning and Enumerating Targets||3h 18m|
|Ethical Hacking Project - Android Hacking and Wireless Hacking||3h 09m|
|Ethical Hacking Project - Digital Forensics, Hacking Computers and Windows||3h 28m|
|Ethical Hacking Project - Web Attacks||1h 8m|
|Cyber Security and Applied Ethical Hacking||12h 18m|
|Computer Network & Internet Security||2h 58m|
|Course Name||Online Ethical Hacking Certification Course|
|Deal||You get access to all 6 courses, 6 Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||70+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Ethical hacking and penetration testing from scratch|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning Ethical Hacking and wants to make a career in this Field|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about Networks would be preferable|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 6 courses, 6 Projects|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced ethical hacking skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Online Ethical Hacking Course Curriculum
In this section, each module of the Ethical Hacking Certification Course is explained.
The goal of the course is to provide a deeper knowledge and hands-on learning and practical experience in Ethical Hacking which is a concept where we legally penetrate through a system with consent from the owner of that system. The course provides a provide overall knowledge on the hacking, clickjacking to protect your system from external penetration or Hacking.
This course provides an in-depth range of skills set in Hacking a system using various technologies and with a comprehensive module to provide practical knowledge of the development and deployment of the application which is very popular in a real-time business environment.
The course provides complete knowledge on the are to provide an overall knowledge of the concepts of Hacking and penetration testing though a web application or web platform to check for vulnerable areas in a web system.
The course covers 9 online video training modules and 7 project modules and a total of 75+ hours of video tutorials on the Ethical Hacking domain. Since this course also gives 7 hands-on projects it will provide a complete knowledge of the skills and technologies used in Ethical Hacking which gives real-time business knowledge on Web application security and maintenance from external hacking.
- The course covers 8+ hours of Complete Ethical Hacking Course with Case Studies. It provides a complete knowledge of the scope and values of ethical hacking.
- The course also covers nearly 4 hours of Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing for Beginners. This module offers insights and deep knowledge of ethical hacking and penetration testing for people who are new to this domain.
- The course also offers over 5+hours of Advanced Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking Concepts which is very widely used in the field of cybersecurity and hacking.
- Some of the wide range of skills that could be acquired upon completion are Ethical Hacking, CEH, Hacking Techniques, IT Security, ICMP scanning, hacking NetBIOS, Computer Security, Cyber Crime, Cyber Security, Hacker, Cryptography, Cryptanalysis, Wireless Hacking, Penetration Testing, Social Engineering, Trojans, Nmap, Meterpreter, DNS, ICMP, Prompt Backdoor, Meterpreter Backdoor, etc.
- The course provides a valuable certificate for verification upon completion and it also provides lifetime access for all the training content.
- This course will equip you with the skills to become a Data Analyst, Security Analyst, Security Engineer, Web Application Security Manager, Cyber Security Developer, Security Consultant, Cyber Security Specialist, Application Security Architect, Certified Ethical Hacker, Penetration Testing Engineer, etc.
The course provides 7 real-time hands-on projects with over 18+ hours of project tutorials that have been developed based on the real-time business scenarios to give practical working knowledge on the concepts learned.
- The course offers a project on Project – Social Engineering and Trojans. This project helps you to learn practically how social engineering concepts works and how Trojans that misleads the user from performing a particular task.
- The course also has over 5+ hours of Project on Hacking, Metasploit, SQL Injection and Cryptography it provides a complete understanding of the different tools and frameworks used to perform ethical hacking and penetration testing.
- The course also covers over 8+ hours of video tutorials on Projects like Scanning and Enumerating Targets, Android Hacking and Wireless Hacking and Web Attacks. These modules would offer practical hands-on knowledge on declaring the target to be tested and performing ethical hacking on the Android operating system that can be used to identify the vulnerabilities in applications and it also covers important concepts on wireless hacking where hacking is performed on devices that are connected through radio waves.
- The course also provides knowledge on web attacks that is most popularly known to penetrate and hack websites and it teaches how to penetrate or Hack through a web application or web platform to check for vulnerable areas in a web system.
On the whole, the course module provides Hands-on training and project experiences that are very helpful for students who want to make a career in the Ethical Hacking domain or other technology-based professionals who want to shift their careers in Cyber or Network Security. This course will help you gain knowledge and the complete skill set that is required to become an Ethical Hacker.
Ethical Hacking Course – Certificate of Completion
What is Ethical Hacking?
- Ethical hacking is nothing but just a way to hack with the target owner’s consent. Sometimes it is also called penetration testing. It is done to get real exposure to where the system is vulnerable or prone to get compromised. Being more specific, it’s all about identifying the loophole in the system that a hacker could take leverage to exploit the system. The intention of the person performing the ethical hacking, called ethical hacker, should be to protect the system rather than abusing it.
- Ethical hacking is mainly done to generate a report of all the existing vulnerabilities so that those can be repaired to protect it from malicious users or hackers. Based on the extent of information available to the ethical hacker to penetrate a system, it has been divided into three parts: White hat hacking, grey hat hacking, and black hat hacking. The complexity to hack increases from white hat through the black hat.
Industry Growth TrendThe global network security firewall market size is expected to grow from USD 3.0 billion in 2018 to USD 5.3 billion by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 12.2%.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
Which tangible skill you will learn in this course?
- This ethical hacking training course is all about ethical hacking where you will learn all the aspects of hacking from scratch to advance level. The entire course comprises of video tutorials where you will see the practical implementation of all the methods to hack several targets. The tutorial will start with making you aware of the cybersecurity jargon. Later on, you will see how that jargon works. You will be taught more than one method to hack the same target differently.
- The best part is, you will also get real exposure to web application penetration in the second last section. You will learn how the websites could be compromised to gain admin access, to steal their critical data or to make them function unexpectedly. The more methods you learn, the more you will enhance your hacking skill, and keeping this point in mind, the course has been made enough efficient to cover up all the topics falls under ethical hacking,
- Though this ethical hacking certification covers all the modules to make you learn ethical hacking, there are some basic things that you should be aware of to make the learning easy and fun. Below are some of the prerequisites.
- Programming fundamental: If you know what to work on any programming language, it will be very easy for you to learn web application penetration testing.
- Networking: Networking is the main technology that you should have some idea about to grab things on hacking quickly. You should know some of the networking terminologies and their working.
- Basics of computer: You must know how computer work before you can hack them. So it is very important to know how your computer works.
- Understanding of operating system: Usually we use GUI based OS or Windows in our system but if you have exposure to the Linux environment, that will give you an edge.
- It is an obvious thing that anyone with a keen interest to learn anything is always a perfect audience. If we talk professionally than students, cybersecurity professionals and startup owners could be the best audience for this ethical hacking training certification. Students are supposed to submit projects by the end of their college and ethical hacking could be very interesting if implemented in any project.
- The cybersecurity professionals with good knowledge of networking can take leverage of their existing knowledge and this ethical hacking training course to enhance their skills. Coming on startups, protecting their data is a very crucial part. Anyone who wants to take their startup to the next level must know how the system could be protected to save them against abuse.
Ethical Hacking Training Course -FAQs
Why should we learn Ethical hacking?
order to protect your privacy and data, you must know how the malicious elements can trick you to hack into your system. If you are aware of how you could be tricked, you will be extra ready to protect your critical information against the security breaches.
Tell me something about scope in Ethical hacking.
With the exponential growth on the internet, the need to secure the system is also increasing parallel. All the organizations, regardless of their size, need people who can protect them from security breaches. So it is certain that there are lots of opportunities in the field of cybersecurity which is going to be double shortly.
- As we already discussed, there is an abundant opportunity in this field. IT professionals who are proficient in hacking are always preferred even in development as well, as they can write a code that will be free of vulnerabilities. Various multinational organizations have their own SOC(security operation center) where the cybersecurity professional comes together to protect the organization’s network.
- In short, simple and crisp words, if you a certified ethical hacker you can grow your career as a cybersecurity analyst, security engineer, pentester and so on. Even if you are interested in web development, knowing the way to hack into systems could give you an edge over other coders. So if you are thinking to choose ethical hacking as a career, then stop thinking and opt for this ethical hacking training course. You are on the right track!
Ethical Hacking Training Course Reviews
Ahmad Abu Alrashteh
Vidal E. Jow
Easy and Interesting
Very Comprehensive Course