New Year '20 Offer
New Year '20 Offer
Ethical Hacking Training (9 Courses, 7+ Projects)
9 Online Courses
7 Hands-on Projects
Verifiable Certificate of Completion
Complete Ethical Hacking Course with Case Studies
Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing for Beginners
Project - Social Engineering and Trojans
Meterpreter, DNS and ICMP
Project - Hacking
What you get
Mobile App Access
Online Ethical Hacking Course
This Online Ethical Hacking Certification Course includes 9 comprehensive Ethical Hacking Training, 7 Projects with 75+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. You get to learn how to become a successful ethical hacker and penetration tester to test and capture the vulnerabilities on the network and provided area.
In the contemporary era of the internet, anyone can access information with ease regardless of how far the data is actually stored. Just in few click users can check their critical information, feed the system with their important data and perform various tasks that are supposed to be kept highly confidential. In simple terms, the internet has been transformed from the need to a necessity due to its huge offerings. Well, we all know that anything that comes with cons brings pros together, and this fact implies on the internet as well.
On one hand, where legitimate users are intended to do their work with authorization, on the other hand, the malicious guys are sitting to abuse the internet and leverage it to break into the systems with destructive motive. And here comes the term “Hacking”. Hacking is nothing but accessing the system without the prior consent of their owner either to hinder their performance or to steal the confidential data. Sometimes people hack for fun or for fame. I believe you must be curious to explore the “how to hack” part. So let’s gets get started and have to look at what exactly we will be learning.
In this Ethical Hacking Certification Course, we will be going through several methods that are actually used to compromise any system. But before we move to know the topics or methods, I would like to let you know, though hacking is a crime, ethical hacking is not. Ethical hacking is done in favor of the system with all due consent of the system’s owner. Right after the index, we will go through a brief discussion on ethical hacking. Below are the topics that we will be covering throughout this tutorial to make you a hacker. Oops! Ethical hackers actually.
Industry Growth Trend
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
About Ethical Hacking Certification Course
|Courses||No. of Hours|
|Complete Ethical Hacking Course with Case Studies||9h 29m|
|Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing for Beginners||3h 52m|
|Project on Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing - Social Engineering and Trojans||3h 35m|
|Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing Meterpreter, DNS and ICMP||5h 28m|
|Project on Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing - Hacking||3h 2m|
|Project on Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing - Metasploit, SQL Injection and Cryptography||3h 21m|
|Advanced Penetration Testing||3h 24m|
|Ethical Hacking Concepts||2h 09m|
|Ethical Hacking Project - Scanning and Enumerating Targets||3h 22m|
|Ethical Hacking Project - Android Hacking and Wireless Hacking||3h 15m|
|Ethical Hacking Project - Digital Forensics, Hacking Computers and Windows||3h 37m|
|Ethical Hacking Project - Web Attacks||2h 23m|
|Hacking Training Course||12h 39m|
|Computer Network & Internet Security||3h 3m|
|Web Application Security with OWASP Top 10 - Beginners||7h 16m|
|Web Application Security with OWASP Top 10 - Advanced||7h 42m|
|Course Name||Online Ethical Hacking Certification Course|
|Deal||You get access to all 9 courses, 7 Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||75+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Ethical hacking and penetration testing from scratch|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about learning Ethical Hacking and wants to make a career in this Field|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about Networks would be preferable|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 9 courses, 7 Projects|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced ethical hacking skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Online Ethical Hacking Course Curriculum
In this section, each module of the Ethical Hacking Certification Course is explained.
|Sr. No.||Course Name||Number of Hours||Course Description|
|1||Ethical Hacking Course||12||In this ethical hacking training course lesson, we will be understanding about the fundamental concept of Ethical hacking. This lesson has been drafted to give you a basic idea about the jargons used in ethical hacking which will be a stepping stone for further complex processes. In the basic step, you will be learning about session hijacking, phishing, clickjacking and so on things so that you can analyze the cyberattacks and protect you against it. Spamming, cyber terrorism, data mining, cryptography are some of the important topics that are covered here. After going through this lesson, you will be all set to begin your actual learning.|
|2||Certified Ethical Hacking Course||14||This ethical hacking training has been written by keeping the fact in mind that every reader should see how to enter into the field of ethical hacking or cybersecurity as a professional. Here we will be learning about how the international certifications help anyone to begin their career as an ethical hacker or pentester. You will get to know about some networking related certifications like CCNA that could endorse your white or black hat hacking skills. There are few additions that you must know to learn hacking like various versions of Linux, computer fundamental which we will be covered under this section. So overall, here you will get to know about the important certifications that can support your hacking career.|
|3||Penetration Testing Module 1 – The basics||4||In this ethical hacking certification part, we will learn about the tools that are used to exploit the system. Backtrack, Linux kali, Kali terminal will be explained here as a core tool to begin the process involved in hacking. In addition, to exploit the system like VM or OS, you will learn compromising web applications as well. This ethical hacking training course is intended to make you aware of all the steps involved in ethical hacking like footprinting, reconnaissance and so on which has to be followed in a stepwise manner in order to hack the system. You will also get an insight of phishing attack where the credentials of the user will be stolen without letting them know about it.|
|4||Penetration Testing Module 2 – Social Engineering And Trojans||3||How you can take leverage of the social media platform and some open platforms to gather information about the target, is what you are going to learn under this lesson. It is going to be an advanced level of reconnaissance where you will learn how to do active information gathering. One will need to interact with the target or their stakeholders to process active data gathering and here we will see several ways you can use to engage the target. By the end of this section, you will be having depth idea of what social engineering is and how you can use it.|
|5||Penetration Testing Module 3 – Meterpreter DNS and ICMP||5||We will be on focusing on Backdoor, DNS spoofing, redirecting ICMP and DOS attacks in this section. Mainly we will be learning how to launch attacks in order to compromise the system. The three topics Meterpreter, DNS and ICMP are covered in depth and will give you a precise idea about working with it. Killing a network, driftnet and such parts will be covered under ICMP while the backdoor related topics will be covered under Meterpreter. In DNS spoofing we will get a deep dive into topics like attacking Java applet, MITM attack, ARP poisoning and so on. By the end of this ethical hacking training section, you will be able to use some of the tools in order to launch actual attacks.|
|6||Penetration Testing Module 4 – Hacking||3||This part is designed and developed to make you familiar with the common targets which are considered vulnerable and the platforms which will be used to attack the target. Hacking through android, hacking android, hacking wifi, password cracking is an example of some of the important topics that we will see in this tutorial. These topics cover most of the common hacking tricks. You will be learning modules of meterpreter here like how to load a payload, choosing the right payload and a few more interesting things that one can do using this popular tool.|
|7||Penetration Testing Module 5 – Metasploit, Sql Injection And Cryptography||3||You will be leaning the automated tool Metasploit, SQL injection, Cryptography and such more topics under this ethical hacking training module. You will see how the payloads are generated, various msfconsole commands and how to exploit the system using these. Using google dork, SQL mapping using Linux, birthday theorem and digital signature, exploiting databases are some of the very important topics and this section will give us an exposure of all these. After completing this section you will be able to hack systems using an automated tool that really makes hacking a bit easy.|
|8||Certified Ethical Hacker v9||9||In this ethical hacking training course, you will be learning all the topics that have to be covered under CEH v9 certification. This tutorial will give you an idea of hacking from very low to a complex level. All the aspects of hacking are tough in this section. Important topics like Google hacking, Network scanning, system hacking, bypassing passwords, web application security, cloud security and so on. Starting from penetrating the network, you will also learn web application penetration here.|
|9||Advanced Penetration testing||4||We will be catching up on some of the advance or complex ways that are used to exploit a highly secure system. Here we will cover modules like Nmap, python port scanning, android exploitation and hashdump. Each module has several sub-modules that make it very easy to understand various processes.|
|8||No of Hours||75+ Hours|
Ethical Hacking Course – Certificate of Completion
What is Ethical Hacking?
- Ethical hacking is nothing but just a way to hack with the target owner’s consent. Sometimes it is also called penetration testing. It is done to get real exposure to where the system is vulnerable or prone to get compromised. Being more specific, it’s all about identifying the loophole in the system that a hacker could take leverage to exploit the system. The intention of the person performing the ethical hacking, called ethical hacker, should be to protect the system rather than abusing it.
- Ethical hacking is mainly done to generate a report of all the existing vulnerabilities so that those can be repaired to protect it from malicious users or hackers. Based on the extent of information available to the ethical hacker to penetrate into a system, it has been divided into three parts: White hat hacking, grey hat hacking, and black hat hacking. The complexity to hack increases from white hat through the black hat.
Which tangible skill you will learn in this course?
- This ethical hacking training course is all about ethical hacking where you will learn all the aspects of hacking from scratch to advance level. The entire course comprises of video tutorials where you will actually see the practical implementation of all the methods to hack several targets. The tutorial will start with making you aware of the cybersecurity jargon. Later on, you will see how that jargon really works. You will be taught more than one method to hack the same target in a different manner.
- The best part is, you will also get real exposure to web application penetration in the second last section. You will learn how the websites could be compromised to gain admin access, to steal their critical data or to make them function in an unexpected manner. The more methods you learn, the more you will enhance your hacking skill, and keeping this point in mind, the course has been made enough efficient to cover up all the topics falls under ethical hacking,
- Though this ethical hacking certification covers all the modules to make you learn ethical hacking, there are some basic things that you should be aware of to make the learning easy and fun. Below are some of the prerequisites.
- Programming fundamental: If you know what to work on any programming language, it will be very easy for you to learn web application penetration testing.
- Networking: Networking is the main technology that you should have some idea about in order to grab things on hacking quickly. You should know some of the networking terminologies and their working.
- Basics of computer: You must know how computer work before you can hack them. So it is very important to know how your computer works.
- Understanding of operating system: Usually we use GUI based OS or Windows in our system but if you have exposure to the Linux environment, that will give you an edge.
- It is an obvious thing that anyone with a keen interest to learn anything is always a perfect audience. If we talk professionally than students, cybersecurity professionals and startup owners could be the best audience for this ethical hacking training certification. Students are supposed to submit projects by the end of their college and ethical hacking could be very interesting if implemented in any project.
- The cybersecurity professionals with good knowledge of networking can take leverage of their existing knowledge and this ethical hacking training course to enhance their skills. Coming on startups, protecting their data is a very crucial part. Anyone who wants to take their startup to the next level must know how the system could be protected to save them against abuse.
Ethical Hacking Training Course -FAQs
Why should we learn Ethical hacking?
order to protect your privacy and data, you must know how the malicious elements can trick you to hack into your system. If you are aware of how you could be tricked, you will be extra ready to protect your critical information against the security breaches.
Tell me something about scope in Ethical hacking.
With the exponential growth on the internet, the need to secure the system is also increasing parallel. All the organizations, regardless of their size, need people who can protect them from security breaches. So it is certain that there are lots of opportunities in the field of cybersecurity which is going to be double in the near future.
- As we already discussed, there is an abundant opportunity in this field. IT professionals who are proficient in hacking are always preferred even in development as well, as they are able to write a code that will be free of vulnerabilities. Various multinational organizations have their own SOC(security operation center) where the cybersecurity professional comes together to protect the organization’s network.
- In short, simple and crisp words, if you a certified ethical hacker you can grow your career as a cybersecurity analyst, security engineer, pentester and so on. Even if you are interested in web development, knowing the way to hack into systems could give you an edge over other coders. So if you are thinking to choose ethical hacking as a career, then stop thinking and opt for this ethical hacking training course. You are on the right track!
Ethical Hacking Training Course Reviews
Ahmad Abu Alrashteh
Vidal E. Jow
Easy and Interesting
Very Comprehensive Course