Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
ELASTICSEARCH Course Bundle - 2 Courses in 1
This Elasticsearch Training includes 2 Course with 13+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access. This is not all, you also get verifiable certificates (unique certification number and your unique URL) when you complete each of these courses. You will get to learn a thorough working knowledge of the concepts of Elasticsearch, how it is used to support real-time indexing, full-text search. We also understand the best practices, key features, distributed search application development with Elasticsearch.
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this ELASTICSEARCH Course Bundle - 2 Courses in 1?
Course Completion Certificates
Mobile App Access
About ELASTICSEARCH Course Bundle
|Courses||You get access to all 2 courses, Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||, Projects Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Learn a thorough working knowledge of the concepts of Elasticsearch, how it is used to support real-time indexing, full-text search. We also understand the best practices, key features, distributed search application development with Elasticsearch.|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning Elasticsearch and wants to make a career in this Field|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about HTTP would be preferable|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 2 courses, Projects|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
ELASTICSEARCH Course Bundle Curriculum
In this section, each module of the Elasticsearch Certification is explained.
|Sr. No.||Course Name||No of Hours||Course Description|
|1||Elasticsearch – Beginners to Beyond||11||In this Elasticsearch training module, you will be learning everything, from the fundamentals to the expert level of Elasticsearch. The course will take you through all the Jargon related to a search engine and will explain every single terminology with details. Wherever valid, the tutorial includes some fantastic examples to make things crystal clear to you. You will be learning the working of a search engine, how it processes our request in the backend, how it index that HTTP links, how the data has to be fetched from JSON document, and so on. In this almost eleven hours long video, the educator will train you on how to make search engine work in the required manner. In addition to the HTTP links, you will also learn how to index a different kind of document.|
|2||Elasticsearch Elastic Relations||3||This Elasticsearch certification unit will train you on how the search engine does the indexing when there is more than one document exist with some relation between them. You will learn about elastic search efficiency to fetch the data stored hierarchically. In this video tutorial, you will get exposure to how the relation exists among several documents. All the examples in this unit will be supported by illustrations that are based on a real problem for which Elasticsearch can be used to get the desired solution. The main motive of this section is to make you proficient in analyzing how the solution could be drafted using the relation among different documents.|
|Total No. of Hours||13+ Hours|
Elasticsearch Course – Certificate of Completion
What is Elasticsearch?
- Elasticsearch can be defined as the search engine that indexes the HTTP links so that appropriate results could be offered after processing the search query. It is an efficient search engine that is capable to index the documents as well in addition to the HTTP links. The links are indexed using the default criteria but it could also be fixed based on how you want to arrange the documents or links. This search engine store and process the unstructured data that is available in significantly in the database. It uses the JSON document to store the data and from there it is fetched and processed.
- Elasticsearch has to index the links and documents, has to set the precedence, and also has to provide autosuggestion and for all those things, it uses Lucene StandardAnalyzer. It is built on the top of Apache and has been developed in Java. The very interesting thing that makes it very popular is availability as an open-source technology. One doesn’t need to pay to use it or to customize it according to their need. It uses the documents rather than tables or schemas, and that is the thing that makes it process the abundant data very easily.
Industry Growth TrendThe rapid application development market size is expected to grow from USD 7.8 billion in 2018 to USD 46.2 billion by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 42.9% during the forecast period.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
Which skill you will learn in this Course?
- This Elasticsearch Training Certification will be transforming you from a beginner to an expert who will be capable of customizing things to meet their requirement. The entire video tutorial has been developed by taking care of the fact that it should fit best for the trainees who want to learn Elasticsearch from scratch or has somewhat idea about it. It has been drafted in very easy language so that the discussed topics should be precise to you. You will get a brief of all the things that fall under the tutorial to make you proficient in working with a search engine.
- The educator has made sure to use examples or illustrations followed by every topic so that the learner can understand how things work. You will see how that describes topics that could be implemented in the real system and could be leveraged to make the efficient use of Elasticsearch. You will learn how this search engine stores data in the database, how the search query is treated or processes in the background to get the required outcome, and so on.
- In the beginning, you will be learning about all the important topics that are required to reach the advanced level and these will be explained to you in the first unit. In the mid of the first unit, you will be having insight into some examples that will give you a taste of working with a search engine. And by the end of the almost eleven hours long video, you will be ample confidence to work with Elasticsearch search engine.
- To learn this tutorial, you will be required to have a basic understanding of the fundamental of some technology. You will be supposed to be aware of things like how the web crawler work, how the search engine process the search query to generate the required outcome and things like this. You will need to know the working of a search engine that processes the entry provided by the user and go through the document that stores the unstructured data saved in it.
- If you have a basic understanding of NoSQL, that will be very helpful to you as this search engine works on the unstructured data rather than the data stored in the table or schema. Though it has a huge difference in the way NoSQL process the query as compared to MySQL that produces the same output, eventually, or by the end there must be some query running in behind. You will be required to have a basic idea about all these technologies that will help you to implement the working of search engine. We will be learning things quickly if you are aware of such things.
- The target audience for this tutorial can be the students who want to explore the working of search engines and the way it helps to solve business problems. The students are very likely to understand the concept of a search engine as the concepts are very easy to learn. For those who want to submit the project in the last of their education can learn this to offer the best project and will make them stand out of the crowd.
- The information technology professionals who are working are in search engine development and want to learn how it works in depth. There are lots of modules that have to be covered under backend and topics like this, they will be learning all those topics to deliver the best solution to the complex problem. By the end of this Elasticsearch Training Certification, they will be cognizant of search engine development.
Elasticsearch Course – FAQs
How long it make take to learn this Elasticsearch Training?
It may take around you a month to three months depending upon your familiarity with NoSQL and working of a web crawler. The one and important thing are how much you are curious to learn it. But based on either you are professional or a beginner, your learning period may vary. Be assured, regardless of everything, you will learn things within three months maximum if you want to learn it.
Why should one learn this Elasticsearch training certification?
One who wants to use a search engine to deliver the solution for a complex problem would prefer to learn this Elasticsearch Training Certification. There will be a lot of learning that will give your career some extra edge. You will be able to work with the search very efficiently and will open a lot of opportunity doors for yourself.
- You will end up learning everything about a search engine that will help you to get the opportunity in several IT giants. The very important thing is you will be open to the opportunities in Google that will make the one who will be able to implement their knowledge to solve complex search engine based problems. The professional who is ready to learn things about the search engine will also learn additional things that may give some edge to their career.
- Additionally, this Elasticsearch Training Certification is not just about learning search engine but you will end up with learning several new things that will make you package of several technologies and you will be cognizant about those things. You will be comfortable working the technology that is useful for you in the enterprise and your level as well. You can also grow your career as a blogger who knows how the search engine works so that you can keep your things on top. If you want to grow your career as a person who wants to be a tech-savvy, this Elasticsearch course is for you. Just get one, learn, and be ready for the value you are going to create.
Best for Beginners