Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
Django Training (2 Courses, 2+ Projects)
This Django Training includes 2 comprehensive Python Django Web Development Courses, 2 Projects with 14+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access.
You get to learn how to develop web applications and creating secure websites through Django, Python, HTML, and CSS. We also learn web service parsing XML and JSON API in android apps
Django Unchained with Python
Project on Python Django MySQL - Creating a Blog
Project on XML - Web Service Parsing XML API
Web Service Parsing JSON API
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this Django Training?
Mobile App Access
About Django Certification Course
|Course||No. of Hours|
|Python Django||8h 02m|
|Python Django MySQL Case Study - Creating a Blog||49m|
|XML Practical - Web Service Parsing XML API||2h 38m|
|Web Service Parsing JSON API||2h 23m|
|Course Name||Online Django Certification Course|
|Deal||You get access to all 2 courses, 2 Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||14+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Learn how to develop web applications and creating secure websites through Django, Python, HTML, and CSS.|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning how to develop web applications|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about web development would be preferable|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 2 courses, 2 Projects|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Django Course Curriculum
In this section, each module of the Python Django Certification Course is explained.
This Training is solely focused on the Django framework which is a Python-based open-source web framework and is used to develop complex and database-driven websites with the help of Python programming language. It is designed to make the readers a well certified Django practitioner by providing rich hands-on experience and training on Python and its use with Django for website creation.
The Objective of the training revolves around the various topics which are part of the Django Framework and help make a user well profiled in Web Application Creation. The main highlighted topics are Django, Python, Web Service, Parsing XML API, Parsing JSON API, Models under Django with Python, How to Create Superuser, Creating Public Interface, Create a form application, XML, DOM Parsing, SAX Parser, XML Parser, Display Parsed Data, Rest API Request, JSON Data, JSON Parser Data, Retrofit, Pojo Class, Ui Design, etc. Going through these topics we help easily grasp all the deep earnings within Django Framework and Python Language.
This Django Framework Training will help you become a proficient Python Language Expert. It will hone your skills by providing all the necessary topics needed to develop your full grasp over Django Framework and empower it. Some of these courses are discussed below:
- The course starts with the introduction to Django Framework, making you familiar with its goal and usage for web application development. It also introduces you to the MVC (Model View Controller) Architecture which it uses for operations. Going Further we’ll also learn about installing Django and Pip, creating a new project and running a server, etc. Further on we’ll learn the models under Django wherein we’ll start with creating models, learning poll models, and Django API. Further on we’ll discuss the creation of Superuser, creating choices, adding filters, and customizing templates.
- Further on we’ll discuss creating public interfaces starting with URL configuration, Regular expressions, and then writing views. Next up we’ll learn to organize templates wherein we’ll dig deep into Template Namespacing, Rendering Templates, Hardcoded URLs, form creation, etc. Further we’ll learn to test and fixing bugs in Django following with improving views and writing tests.
- Further up we’ll go into creating field options and choices, overriding model methods, multi-table inheritance, etc. Next up we’ll learn Web Service Parsing in JSON API, UI Design, and Async Task Setup for Request and Response. Further up we’ll learn Rest API Request, Parsing JSON Data and storing it into the array, displaying JSON data in logs, etc. Further we’ll learn Setting JSON Parser Data, retrofitting basic information, Pojo Class, and at last we’ll catch up Ui Design and showing parsed JSON data.
To improve the efficiency of the training it includes real-world scenario-based projects which will make use of the knowledge learned in the course sections of the training and can be implemented so that the readers may feel more confident about the technology due to hands-on training and this will also make them future project ready within the various business.
- The first project is creating a web Blog page for users to write their views and blogs about different views and social scenarios or any marvelous discoveries which they could think of. The web Blog page is needed to be designed with the help of Python Django and MySQL.
- We will start-off with Introducing you with the Project, Goals, and Objectives, describing its motives, technical skills, and tools needed to be worked upon in the making of this project. Here we will be using all the skills which we have learned in the above-mentioned courses which will help us strengthened our skills and make us future-ready for the business to be worked upon. Further-up we will get the tally of all the required software and tools needed for the project and also help you train into them. Next-up we go through working on the Internet, its usage, and Widespread availability. Following this, we will start learning Django which is an open-source Python-based Framework, covering all the fundamentals and skills embedded within the topic.
- Further-up, we will start creating a Django project wherein we will learn about the basic request-response cycle and its usage in a blog. Then, we will go through app development in Django explaining all the points starting from what is an App until its creation. In the end, we will also learn to create templates in Django which can be reused in various web applications.
- The second project is on Web Service parsing XML API. In this project, we will start with the Introduction to XML parsing basics and UI Development. Further-up we will learn how to add XML, learn about DOM Parsing, SAX Parser, XML Parser, and displaying parse data.
Certificate of Completion
What is Web Development?
Web development means the development of a website that runs on web browsers; the web development process largely denotes the following tasks and comprises them all together
- Client-side scripting
- Server-side scripting
Industry Growth TrendThe rapid application development market size is expected to grow from USD 7.8 billion in 2018 to USD 46.2 billion by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 42.9% during the forecast period.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
What tangible skills you will learn in this Course?
Primarily the focus will be laid on Python and Django but as the Django Training Course course proceeds the candidates will find a firm grim of understanding for several other techniques which are as follows –
- PYTHON and DJANGO: Python is a programming language and Django is a web development framework. Python was released in 2005 and has a huge base of users (beginners and advanced) all across the globe. Django provides its users with a reliable, safe, feature-driven web, and mobile-based application development technique. Models built under each (i.e. Python or Django).
- WEB SERVICES: There are a collection of web services available, the web services help in establishing a connection between two devices or networks. It includes HTTP, XML, SOAP, WSDL, and UDDI within itself.XML parsing, API, DOM parsing, and data parsing are some key highlights of the Django Course.
- Like we always say to our candidates, all you guys’ need is to have a learning attitude rest our course, and trainers will take care of. But the below-listed skills are good to have –
- Basic computer knowledge
- Python understanding
- HTML and CSS understanding
- Good to have a very basic understanding of Programming like Java, OOPS concept
- Last but never least a LAPTOP or PC at your convenience.
- Anyone who is looking to make their career in web development, Social media integration work understanding in Android/iOS. Freshers and students who are curious about web development also fall under the target of the Django Training Course. Any experienced person either to enhance their skill set or want to change their stream and profile can look up to the Django Certification Course.
Guys the Web Development Course covering Python and Django has been a pathfinder for many students and professionals so far, it is high on demand. Kindly acknowledge our course and reach the new height of your web development career.
Django Course – FAQs
What is some pre-requisite for students before starting the Django Training Course?
All you need to have is a working laptop or PC with RAM configuration of 8 GB (recommended) or 4 GB (fine).
Do you have a Virtual class built for the Training sessions?
Yes, we have online instructor-led classes, the candidates have the flexibility to attend the sessions as per there convenience. All you need to have a good internet connection and a headphone.
What career opportunities will the candidates get?
Well, we have already listed them in the discussion section.
How tuff is Python and Django for a fresher?
We believe a fresh mind is good to nourish in any given technology. Talking about the Python and Django session we would like to say they are not tuff, but you need to have an initial hard-working routine.
Will the candidate get any course completion certificate?
Of course, each candidate going through any of our courses are entitled to course completion certification duly signed by the authority. Our certification has wide accessibility across the IT industry and many candidates(freshers + experienced) have successfully laid there career path with our courses.
- The career benefits are huge in terms of learning and job opportunities. Let’s encounter what all profiles you will be eligible after the web development training.
- Developer (Python)
- Software Developer
- Data Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Python Architect
- Jenkins Developers
- Full-stack developer
- Backend Developer
- Django Developer
- Integration engineer
- Java Developer
Django Unchained Review
Django Unchained with Python
BRUNO RAMALHO DE ALMEIDA SANTOS
Django Unchained with Python
Django Unchained with Python
A good addition to Python Programming course