New Year '20 Offer
New Year '20 Offer
Cyber Security Training (12 Courses, 3+ Projects)
This Cyber Security Training Certification includes 12 courses, 3 Projects with 77+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access.
You will also get verifiable certificates (unique certification number and your unique URL) when you complete each of them. This course includes several modules that contain internet network security, several hacking techniques such as ethical hacking etc
Web Application Security with OWASP Top 10 - Beginners
Web Application Security with OWASP Top 10 - Advanced
Certified Ethical Hacker V9
Hacking Techniques & IT Security Fundamentals
Hacking Techniques & IT Security Hacking and Data Mining
What you get in this Cyber Security Training?
Mobile App Access
About Cyber Security Course Certification
|Course||No. of Hours|
|Web Application Security with OWASP Top 10 - Beginners||7h 16m|
|Web Application Security with OWASP Top 10 - Advanced||7h 42m|
|Complete Ethical Hacking Course with Case Studies||9h 29m|
|Hacking Techniques & IT Security:01 The Fundamentals||2h 19m|
|Hacking Techniques & IT Security:02 - Hacking and Data Mining||2h 59m|
|Hacking Techniques & IT Security:03 - Cryptography, SQL Injection and Wi-Fi||2h 8m|
|Hacking Techniques & IT Security:04 - Wireless Hacking||2h 25m|
|The Complete Ethical Hacking Course from Scratch||14h 6m|
|Hacking Training Course||12h 39m|
|Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing for Beginners||3h 52m|
|Project on Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing - Social Engineering and Trojans||3h 35m|
|Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing Meterpreter, DNS and ICMP||5h 28m|
|Project on Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing - Hacking||3h 2m|
|Project on Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing - Metasploit, SQL Injection and Cryptography||3h 21m|
|Computer Network & Internet Security||3h 3m|
|Course Name||Online Cyber Security Certification Course Bundle|
|Deal||You get access to all 12 courses, 3 Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||77+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Certified Ethical Hacking, Web Application Security with OWASP, Certified Ethical Hacker V9, Hacking Techniques & IT Security, Ethical Hacking & Penetration Testing|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about learning cybersecurity and wants to make a career in this field|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic cybersecurity concepts|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 12 courses, 3 Projects|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|Software Required||Microsoft Azure|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Online Cyber Security Course Curriculum
In this section, each module of the training is explained briefly:
The main goal of this training is to make you learn hacking techniques which will help you to protect your data from the attacks and to get good knowledge of the cyber security.
The main objective of the training is to make learn the concepts and techniques of cyber security. This training consists of 12 courses and 3 projects. The some of the concepts which are covered under this training are web application security with OWASP top10 – beginners, advanced, hacking techniques & IT security – the fundamentals, hacking, data mining and wireless hacking. There are many other topics also covered under this training.
In this course the topics which are covered are
This training consists of 12 courses. They are:
- The topics which are covered under the 1st course are: Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) it consists of many tools which will help us to provide security to our application during developing, deploying and in support phases. The other topics which are covered are Burp suit and Nikto, problems in application security, concepts related to web application and OWASP top 10.
- In the 2nd course OWASP top 10 application security- advanced the topics included are you will learn what a SQL injection is and what the different types are. They are three different types of XSS attacks they are: persistent XSS, Reflected XSS and DOM based XSS you will learn about them under this topic. What is XML and AJAX, Missing Function Level Access Control, Metasploit and many other topics and about the tools are covered under this topic.
- In the complete ethical hacking course the concepts which are there are: Introduction to certified ethical hacker v9, footprinting and recon, scanning network and enumeration, system hacking, bypassing Linux passwords, Metasploit, Web Application Pen testing and Cloud Security.
- Under the hacking techniques and IT security the fundamentals the topics are: introduction, general hacking methods, protecting online identity, internet phishing and anti phishing.
- In the hacking and data mining the concepts are hacking, data mining, spam, cyber terrorism and more on data mining.
- In cryptography, SQL injection and Wi-Fi about them detail explanation is given.
- Wireless hacking and advanced wireless hacking topics are also covered under this training.
- Under the complete ethical hacking course from the scratch the concepts are introduction to ethical hacking, footprinting and reconnaissance, scanning enumerating targets, other operating systems, android and wireless hacking, digital forensics, hacking computers, cracking windows and web attacks.
- The other courses are hacking training course, ethical hacking and penetration testing for beginners, meterperter, DNS, ICMP, computer security and internet security.
All these courses are covered under this training.
In this course 3 projects are included. The projects which are covered under this training are:
- The 1st project in this course is Ethical Hacking & Penetration Testing Social Engineering and Trojans: By developing this project you will learn about the Network Mapper which is used for identifying the ports and for detecting the risks and along with it you will also learn about the Zenmap while doing this project. You will come to know about the different types of computer malwares, dangerous viruses and about the backdoor and many other topics are covered under this project.
- The 2nd Project on the ethical hacking and penetration testing hacking in this we you learn about the hacking through android and how to crack the password and different type of strategies used for cracking the password, password cracking of windows and Linux, wireless hacking and different types of cracking the password will be learnt under this project.
- The 3rd project is Ethical Hacking & Penetration Testing- Metasploit, SQL Injection and Cryptography –By doing this project you will learn about popular interface i.e., Msfconsole about the Msfcosole commands and their explanation will be covered under this project. How to generate payloads, introduction to the SQL injection, cryptography and crashing the hash, digital signature, advantages and disadvantages of cryptography and in the metasploit the topics are: Importing and Exporting Databases all these are covered under this project.
Cyber Security Course – Certificate of Completion
What is Cyber Security?
Cyber Security is a field of computer science which deals with the security of computing systems or web applications. Cyber Security can also be called as Information Technology Security or Computer Security which is defined as the protection of the computer systems and its software hardware and especially the data residing in the hardware from any external damages from other internet works. The attack can be in any form from other networks such as a virus or direct attack through network. It also contains concepts that will identify the vulnerabilities in the system to get them fixed before any attacker makes to avoid any potential attack. The main elements of cyber security are Integrity, Availability, Authenticity, and Confidentiality. Firewalls play an important role in the Network security which comes under Cyber Security.
The main goals of the cyber security are to protect and preserve the confidentiality of the valuable data and maintaining the authorization of the users. Data Security is the main concern for the cyber security compared to the other software and hardware losses if any occurs. Cyber Security plays a major role in safeguarding and securing the computer systems software, hardware and data.
Industry Growth TrendThe global network security firewall market size is expected to grow from USD 3.0 billion in 2018 to USD 5.3 billion by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 12.2%.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
What tangible skills will I learn from this course?
- The set of skills which can be acquired upon the completion of this Cyber Security certification training are web application security, OWASP, testing, CEH, certified ethical hacking, computer security, Cyber Crime prevention, hacking, cryptography etc. and including with some other web security technologies.
- Cyber Security course also has many excellent modules and packages covered in the course curriculum which are very useful in learning the web security and hacking related skills such as ICMP Scanning, Security testing, IT Security, Crypto analysis, wireless hacking, VMWare, trojans, social engineering, penetration testing, ZenMap, DNS, ICMP, computer network, internet security and several other skills related to IT Security.
- There are also few other skills which can be acquired from this Cyber Security course are such as UrlCrazy, Forensic escaping, Android hacking, Meterpreter, Metasploit, password cracking, prompt backdoor and few other cyber security techniques.
- The Cyber Security course also has a set of tangible skills which are Harvester, WHOIS, Nmap, Dnsmapping, Dnsrecon, Msfconsole etc.
- This Cyber Security course is very useful for the prospective ethical hackers and cyber security professional in order to protect the computer systems in any larger organizations where customer data is essential and of high importance.
- Knowledge in Networking or UNIX OS or Web programming: Any previous experience or knowledge in the areas of networking or UNIX operating systems or web programming languages or web security concepts or standards or any frameworks such as OWASP in maintaining the security of computer systems or web applications using the standard security techniques will add a greater benefit in learning the contents of this Cyber Security course very easily.
- Students of Engineering in Computers: Any learner who is a student of computer science engineering or degree and strong in the networking and operating systems including with any computer programming language, then this Cyber Security course will be an added advantage to their academics and also can obtain more knowledge in the web security techniques using ethical cyber security techniques and its relative web security standards and frameworks in this course. This Cyber Security certification will add many other benefits upon completion of them. This Cyber Security course has been designed to advance career of any IT security related professional.
- Security Engineer or Ethical Hacker: This Cyber Security course learners will be able to achieve more number skills from the learning contents of this certification which will further help in advancing the career as a Cyber Security Engineer or IT Security Professional or any White Hat Ethical Hacker. This Cyber Security course can be opted without any single thought because of its enormous job opportunities in the market. This Cyber Security course is highly recommended for any security engineer or Ethical hacker.
- Bachelors or Masters of Computers in Engineering/Science: Any Bachelor or Master in Computers Science can opt for this Cyber Security certification to secure a job in any Web Security related or Ethical hacker roles easily in in any large organizations
Cyber Security Course FAQ’s- General Questions
Why should I choose this Cyber Security certification course?
Any IT Security Engineer or Cyber Security Professional or Ethical Hacker working in the area of Computer System or Web Security and are willing to master the Web security methods and concepts should choose this Cyber Security course.
I don’t have a background in computer science or web development technologies or technical engineering, can this Cyber Security course still be considered a good option?
YES, this Cyber Security Training can be considered option even without any knowledge on computer concepts as this has no pre-requisite. Anyone who is interested in learning cyber security concepts can opt for this. This course concepts can be learnt easily without any previous knowledge in web security techniques and can be learned in shorter time.
Would this cyber security certification add value to my profession?
Yes. this course would definitely add value to the learners’ profile or profession and will also add a benefit that contains course certifications.
Is this a quick-fix to clear interview or do I still need to practice continuously while learning this Course?
Yes, this is can be a quick-fix without any previous knowledge or experience in Web technologies or web security related concepts or its relative IT security standards as this course will contain everything in detail. This Cyber Security course requires to spare a minimum of 77 plus hours to complete the video content.
- There are multiple career benefits upon learning this Cyber Security course and the course curriculum which are mentioned below:
- This Cyber Security certification is a complete package of courses for the computer systems or web security that gives deep knowledge in the web security concepts including hands-on video content for any Computer or IT security engineer.
- Any IT Security Engineer or Computer Security Engineer or Ethical Hacker can choose this Cyber Security course in order to master the security techniques and get the career elevated to a next level such as Information Security Consultant, Information Security Engineer, Security Analyst, Security Tester etc.
- There are also several other benefits in the career on choosing this Cyber Security certification such as the Cyber Security course certification can also be a part of your profile as a professional qualification for the learners thus further improving the job opportunities in the IT market.
Ahmad Abu Alrashteh
Vidal E. Jow
Easy and Interesting