Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
CSS Training (9 Courses, 9+ Projects)
This CSS Training includes 9 Courses, 9 Projects with 61+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access.
You get a fundamental understanding of CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) and CSS3 to create faster, responsive websites from scratch.
CSS Training Courses
CSS with LESS and SASS
SASS - Syntactically Awesome Style Sheets
XHTML Styling with CSS
XHTML Advanced Styling with CSS
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this CSS Training?
Mobile App Access
About CSS Course
|Course||No. of Hours|
|CSS Training Courses | CSS Tutorials for Web Development||6h 04m|
|CSS with LESS and SASS||1h 49m|
|SASS - Syntactically Awesome Style Sheets||4h 39m|
|Project - XHTML Styling with CSS||2h 34m|
|Project - XHTML Advanced Styling with CSS||3h 41m|
|Project - XHTML using Positional CSS for Layout||3h 7m|
|Project on XML - Style Sheets with CSS and XSL||3h 36m|
|Project - Build Responsive Website using HTML5, CSS3, JS And Bootstrap||6h 55m|
|W3.CSS for Web Development - Beginners||7h 38m|
|W3.CSS for Web Development - Advanced||6h 28m|
|Project - eCommerce Shop with jQuery, HTML and CSS||2h 17m|
|Project on BootStrap - Creating an e-Commerce Website||1h 48m|
|Project on CSS and HTML - Designing a Company Website||1h 31m|
|Project on HTML CSS - Landing Page Design||1h 6m|
|Project on VBScript and HTML - Online Convertor and Calculator||2h 1m|
|Project On HTML CSS - Online Resume Builder||2h 36m|
|Project - Construction and Design Website using CSS||2h 51m|
|Project on Bootstrap - Responsive Web App||1h 28m|
|Creating Restaurant Website using HTML,CSS and JS||2h 08m|
|Course Name||Online CSS Training Course|
|Deal||You get access to all 9 courses, 9 Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||61+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Get a fundamental understanding of CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) and CSS3 to create faster, responsive websites from scratch|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning web development and wants to make a career in this Field|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about machine learning would be preferable|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 9 courses, 9 Projects|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
CSS Course Curriculum
In this section, each module of the CSS Certification Course is explained.
The central idea behind CSS training program is to create awareness about CSS and transfer knowledge to the individuals who are willing to develop their career in the CSS development and programming. The training would help in bridging the gap between the industry demand and the skill sets that the pool of people is prevailing. The industry would be able to get the right pool of people who can work in different environments and conditions whenever it is demanded.
CSS programming is mainly used for making web pages more interactive and it deals with aesthetics and beautification of webpages. The training program is very diverse and comprehensive which deals with core concepts of CSS programming. Under the training one will learn about different concepts like CSS, XHTML, SASS, XHTML styling, formatting text, transforms, formatting tables, graphics, margin padding, responsive websites, etc. After the training program one is eligible to start a career as a data analyst, UI developer, graphic and web designer, engineer, PHP web developer, software developer, team leader, developer, HTML developer, full stack developer and many other options that are open for individuals to pursue from.
The CSS training program comes with the lifetime access and cyber skillset that are going to be covered under it. Some of the core skills and close program letter going to cover in this training are as follows:
- CSS training for web development in which one will learn about CSS basics.
- About anatomy off styles which includes adding styles.
- Applied CSS, mother skills better going to help the learners to understand how to format the text of the web applications and pages.
- margin padding of the tax is one other that is going to be covered in the training.
- How to use advanced graphics in the text and web pages is covered with the use of site navigation in it.
- How to format tables with the use of CSS and live examples.
- How to use transforms in CSS. A skill which includes animations, designing, multimedia query, position elements, advanced CSS is some other important skills that are covered under this training program.
- Going to be transferred is the use of CSS with LESS and SASS which means synthetic awesome style sheets.
Going for a training program which has real-time cases and projects is going to be the best option as it helps in understanding the core concepts in a better and effective manner as the knowledge which we use only sticks to our mind so it gives us and scope to use the knowledge which we have acquired through the theoretical part. The wide use of projects under this training program will help the learner to implement the knowledge acquired and effectively understand concepts. Some of the projects that are involved in this training program are as follows:
- A learner would be asked to create a project using CSS and HTML styling which would help him to understand the external concepts and CSS in a better way.
- Another project is on XHTML advanced styling with the use of CSS.
- Project on excel using positional CSS layout editing and formatting is used.
- Project on XML in which one is asked to use style sheets with CSS and SASS.
- Ask to win the responsive website using HTML, CSS, and XHTML.
- a project on web development that covers the skills from advance to beginner level.
- To develop an E-Commerce shop with the use of jQuery and HTML principles.
- Step creating E-Commerce platform using HTML, CSS and XHTML.
- A project on designing a company website using CSS and HTML is one very interesting project that would help learn to implement all the core skills learned in the program.
- Another project is on landing page design using the principles of HTML CSS.
- would be asked to develop an online converter and calculator using the principle of VB script in HTML.
- Resume building application using HTML and CSS principles.
- a project on bootstrap that AIMS at developing a responsive web application.
- Creating a restaurant website using HTML CSS and HTML principles.
- with the involvement of real-time and industry-ready projects, one could become industry ready easily that can help him or her shortly.
CSS Course – Certificate of Completion
What is CSS?
Cascading Style Sheet may be defined as the technology that is used to design the web page. In front-end designing, two things are must: HTML and CSS. On one hand, where HTML defines the structure of the web page, on the other hand, CSS is used to define its shape and outlook. CSS can’t be used individually but can be used with HTML and XML to design the web page. It also holds the tendency to make the web page responsive in the same way bootstrap does. It is a very crucial part of web designing which makes the website stand out of the crows in the highly competitive environment.
Industry Growth TrendThe rapid application development market size is expected to grow from USD 7.8 billion in 2018 to USD 46.2 billion by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 42.9% during the forecast period.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
Which tangible skills will you learn in this Course?
In this CSS Course, you will be learning every single thing about CSS. You will be trained on how to leverage CSS to create an outstanding web page design. In this CSS Training Certification, you will learn about working with HTML together with CSS and XML together with CSS. We will see the various approach of integrating the HTML file with CSS to bring the functionality of CSS on the particular web page. In simple terms, you will be ready to implement your knowledge right after the completion of this CSS course.
- To learn CSS, you will be supposed to have an understanding of HTML or XML. As discussed early, the CSS cannot be used alone. It has to be integrated with either HTML or XML to create a web page, where HTML is preferred most of the time. You should know how HTML works, the tags come under HTML, the functionality of different tags, and so on before you jump into learning CSS. One doesn’t need to know every feature of HTML but just the overall idea and the working of tags would be enough for you to learn CSS. Here in this CSS Training Certification, the tutorial will give you an overview of HTML in the beginning so in case if you don’t know much about HTML, don’t worry, we are here for you.
- The target audience for this course is the students, professionals who are working in web design and development, and the educators who want to explore more about website design. Anyone with a keen interest in front-end design can opt for this course to learn how modern websites are being designed with huge efficiency.
Why should I learn CSS?
CSS is the most important part of web designing. HTML just defines the structure of the web page and the rest of the responsibility to design the page is of CSS. If you want to be a web designer or a front-end designer, you must know things about CSS and should also have hands-on experience of working with it.
- This training will make you proficient in working with web designing. You will be able to design the front-end very efficiently within the provided deadline. This CSS Training Certification will open up several doors of opportunity for you and you will also be valued by the organizations that work for the client to develop and design websites for them.
Bhairavi Rajeev Mane
A very comprehensive course on HTML5 & CSS3