Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
C# Training Program (6 Courses, 18+ Projects)
This C# Programming Training Certification includes 6 courses, 18 Projects with 90+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access.
You will also get verifiable certificates (unique certification number and your unique URL) when you complete each of the courses. Through this course we shall learn programming topics on C# and development of several webs or standalone applications using C# programming techniques.
C# Training - C Sharp Training Courses for Beginners
C# .Net - Beginners
C# - C Sharp Advanced
New Features in C# 7
Project on C# - Async and Await in C#
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this C# Training Program?
Mobile App Access
About C# Programming Certification Course
|Course||No. of Hours|
|C# - Basics||11h 11m|
|C# .net||3h 02m|
|C# - Comprehensive||10h 55m|
|New Features in C#||3h 25m|
|C#: Developing A Desktop Software||6h 39m|
|C# - Async and Await||2h 52m|
|ADO.NET in C# Windows Application||1h 29m|
|C# .net Practical - Order Management System||4h 29m|
|C# .net Practical - Fever Tracking System||2h 16m|
|C# .net Practical - Kids Play Zone App||2h 07m|
|Java and Dot NET - Case Studies||17h 27m|
|C# .net Practical - Restaurant Management System||6h 07m|
|C# .net Practical - Rainfall Measurement System||2h 09m|
|C# .net Practical - Calls Management Solution||3h 22m|
|C# .net Practical - Color Weigh Scale Application||3h 25m|
|C# .net Practical - Conference Room Booking System||3h 05m|
|C# .net Practical - Holidays List Web Service||59m|
|C# .net Practical - Exhibition Visitors Entry||2h 46m|
|Project on VBScript - Product Listing Website||2h 44m|
|C# Practical and Case Study||59m|
|C# .net Practical - Computer Graphics Basics||2h 36m|
|C# .net Practical - Computer Graphics Advanced||2h 22m|
|C# Practical - Creating Online Room Booking Web App||1h 18m|
|C# Practical - Computer Graphics Project Drawing and Visual Effects||2h 15m|
|Course Name||Online C# Programming Course Bundle|
|Deal||You get access to both the 6 courses, 18 Projects. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||90+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||A comprehensive guide to learning one of the best and popular programming language C#|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about C# programming languages and wants to make a career in web development|
|Pre-Requisites||A basic idea of programming, passion to learn and apply|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 6courses, 18 Projects|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/LinkedIn profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||2 GB RAM|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Online C# Certification Course Curriculum
This course is intended to introduce C# programming language to develop well-documented programs. This course provides knowledge of how features of .Net are used in developing applications with OOPS concepts also.
Students will be able to gain:
- Knowledge of creating, compiling programs and features of C# for beginners.
- Provides the knowledge of structure and models of C# programming language.
- Introduction to .Net frameworks that can be applied for windows applications, order management systems, tracking management, etc.
- It also provides knowledge of how C# is an object-oriented language with the OOPs features like inheritance, polymorphism, and encapsulation which are applied in implementation.
- In this course, you will learn .Net frameworks which include from basic concepts to advanced concepts related to C sharp.
- This course helps you to learn and easily code and run the C# programs which help for beginners to learn this course from scratch.
- This course helps you to learn about Async and Await features in C#.
- This course also will provide you to upgrade your skills to new features of C #.
- In this course, ADO.Net in C# which helps to develop windows applications with hands-on projects and examples to make it understand better.
- In this course, you will also learn Visual Basic scripts which will help you in hands-on projects. VB script is the small version of Visual Basic which is a client-side scripting language that will be helpful to develop web pages.
- In this course, you will get to learn to program stand-alone apps such as video games which is done using computer graphics basics and advanced concepts which again uses C sharp programming language to develop such stand-alone apps.
This course provides you with case studies on Java versus .net to understand what the differences are and when to use .net and Java. This also includes a hands-on project to understand it. As .net works only on the version of windows but Java can work on any operating system.
- In this course, firstly after understanding the concepts of .Net and C# you will be given a project order management system which is a system for automating and streaming the orders for business purposes. In this, you will learn how and which database is used with ODBC concepts.
- Another project similar to the above is a fever tracking system. This system will track the records of the body temperature of adults or children with this app. It will notify the parents or guardians about the high fever.
- In this course, you will have a project to develop an app for kids play zone which is done using C#, SQL database, and ADO.net. In this ADO.net is a framework that interacts with data in the database which means it allows connecting to database or data.
- In this course, you will have other projects like Restaurant management for managing the table booking for people, Rainfall measurement system to measure or predict the rain for upcoming years, conference room booking, online room booking, etc.
- In this course, you will also work on projects to develop applications for color weigh scaling, calls management solutions, etc.
- In this, you will also have a project to create in such a way that every person’s entry is done in the exhibition and can keep track of it.
- This course also helps you develop Holiday list web services in which you will get a list of holidays of all countries which includes national and public holidays all these data will be stored in the database and the app will be connected to it.
- In this, you will also have one project using VB scripts to develop a website for product listing.
Certificate of Completion
What is C# Programming Language?
C# is a programming language that is general-purpose, functional, declarative, object-oriented, component-based. It was designed and developed by Microsoft Corporation. It of strong, static and dynamic typing discipline. It supports common language infrastructure platform. It was standardized by ISO and ECMA standard bodies. It belongs to family of C Programming language and its related features. It first appeared in the year 2000. It was licensed under dual General Public License and CLR etc. It was influenced by C++, Java, Pascal, Haskell, etc. The C# programming language was developed based on the other programming languages such as Java, C++, Pascal, and few other object-oriented based programming languages.
C# is CLS (Common Language Specification) based on compliant language. It was developed based on .NET’s initiative and was standardized later using ECMA-334 standard (Common body that maintains programming or scripting languages) standards. The C# programming language is structured and is used to develop efficient programs that support on various platforms with important features.
Industry Growth TrendThe rapid application development market size is expected to grow from USD 7.8 billion in 2018 to USD 46.2 billion by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 42.9% during the forecast period.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
What tangible skills will I learn from this course?
- The set of skills those which are obtained after completing this C# course are C# Programming, Async, Await, Ado.Net, Windows Application, Structure of C# Program, Variables, Operators, Conditional Constructs, Looping Constructs, Arrays, OOPS, Working with Methods and Abstraction, etc.
- C# certification course also contains some other modules in its course and the chapters or modules under each course were covered in the course curriculum that is very useful in obtaining knowledge on the advanced programming concepts of C# language and its object-oriented features with several types of language constructs and frameworks for application development.
- There are also other skills that can be acquired upon completion of this C# training are such as Encapsulation, Inheritance, Polymorphism, Static and Dynamic, Unary, op Overload, Dynamipoly, Streamreader, Binary Io, Trycatch, Custom Exception, Multi-Threading, Operator Overloading and Indexers etc.
- The C# course also contain a set of tangible skills which are OOPS concepts, Reference Type Vs Value Types, Stack Vs Heap, Delegates, Lambda Expressions, Event, Extension Methods, Nullable Types, Language Integrated Query, Asynchronous Programming, Exception Handling, Dynamics Theory and its advanced programming techniques for several types of applications and its usage etc.
- This C# training certification is very useful for the prospective Data Analyst, C# Developer.Net Developer, ASP.NET Software Developer, Dot Net Developer, Software Engineer, Software Programmer, Application Developer, System Engineer, etc. in larger organizations to develop the web-based applications along with .NET or any other frameworks by using web application framework tools and frameworks like Microsoft Visual Basic or Visual Basic or Visual C++, etc.
- Willingness to pursue career as C# Developer or .Net Developer or Software Engineer: The C# course does not have any prerequisites and can be learned by anyone who is having basic knowledge on C++ or C# basic concepts, basic knowledge on object-oriented programming, OOPS concepts, web applications development, Visual Basic or .NET application concepts, etc. Anyone who is interested and have really interest to learn C# and its basics is also eligible and will be able to finish this course simply. The basics of any programming language or object-oriented features such as Encapsulation, Inheritance, Polymorphism and different types of object-oriented features are also well recommended to learn the contents of this course very easily. This course can be easily learned with the basic knowledge of OOPS concepts, C# or .NET or any Visual Basic knowledge or .NET framework knowledge and also any previous hands-on experience on C# or .NET related frameworks or libraries will be an added advantage. The core components of C# programming and/or .NET framework are an added advantage while completing this course.
- Knowledge in C# Programming Language or .NET framework or Visual Basic: Any basic knowledge or previous experience in the areas of C# programming or .NET framework features or Visual Basic languages and its core concepts will be of greater help in learning the contents of this C# training. This will also add many advantages on knowing C++ or Java Programming concepts and its object-oriented features. It will be of greater benefit in learning the concepts of this C# course including a lot of OOPS knowledge which will further pave a path in learning the other features of C# programming.
- Students of Engineering in Computers or any Bachelor’s degree holder: Any student of B.E or BTech in engineering or any bachelor’s degree holder can opt for this course. Any learner who is having good knowledge on C++ or Java or C# or .NET framework concepts can also choose this course. This C# certification is an added advantage to the career growth of any professional or academically to any student with many benefits to the learners on the .NET or Visual basic advanced concepts of web development in this course. This course is recommended to the learners who are interested in learning web development using Microsoft technologies. This course is also designed to elevate the career of learners to the next level in order to secure a job opportunity as a .NET Developer or C# Programmer.
- C# Developer Tester or ASP.NET Software Developer: The learners of this C# course will be able to learn several concepts of C# programming, .NET framework and its relative framework components from the contents of this course which will further enhance the learners’ career growth as a Data Analyst, Data Analyst, C# Developer, .Net Developer, ASP.NET Software Developer, Dot Net Developer, Software Engineer, Software Programmer, Application Developer, System Engineer, Team Leader, ASP.NET Web Developer, etc. This C# course can be chosen as it has good career opportunities in the area of web development currently.
- Bachelors or Masters in Engineering or any other technical streams: Any Bachelor or Master Degree holder in Engineering or any technical field can choose this Edu CBA – C# training certification to become a .NET Engineer or C# Developer or ASP.NET Developer in any web applications-based development or Microsoft technologies related Developer roles in the larger companies.
FAQs- General Questions
Why should a learner opt for this C# course?
Any Software Engineer or .NET Developer or Software Developer or prospective ASP .NET Engineer or ASP.NET Web Developer and who all are willing to learn C# programming concepts and are also interested in learning the core and advanced features of C# should opt for this C# training certification.
I don’t have expertise in Engineering or Computers or C# related programming, is this C# course a good option for my career?
YES, this C# certification is still a good option for your career to choose without any programming knowledge as well, but this course can be easily mastered and does not need any pre-requisites of programming basics or C# programming knowledge. Any learner who is interested in learning .NET or C# concepts can opt for this course. This course can be easily mastered because of the high comprehensive content which is in more detail about the C# and .NET framework.
Will this course add any value to the learners’ profession?
Yes. this course will add greater value to the learners’ profession and profile in terms of the .NET Web Development and C# Programming to the learners’ career including verifiable certifications from EDUCBA that is of greater benefit in obtaining further career roles.
Is this quick resolution for job interview preparation or any other exam preparation to learn this C# course?
Yes, this is a quick resolution for any job interview preparation or any other programming competitive exam preparation and without any hands-on experience on any C# programming or .NET development experience on web applications. Any previous knowledge is appreciated and recommended that will benefit further adding upon few advantages to the course content learning. This C# training needs a minimum of 90+ hours to complete this course.
- This C# training is a package of 4 online courses for the C# programming to develop the web applications using .NET or Visual Basic programming constructs by using OOPS concepts and related tools and frameworks related to Microsoft and its core concepts with hands-on content.
- Any C# Developer or DOT NET Developer or ASP.NET Software Developer can opt for this C# training in order to learn the C# programming and .NET framework and its web component features and advanced concepts to get the career moved to another level such as Team Leader, ASP.NET Web Developer, .NET Architect, or Application Developer, etc.
- There are also other benefits to a career upon choosing this course such as the C# course certification which has also been a part of the learners’ profile as a verifiable qualification.
Claudio Santo Longo
Review of Course
Course on Intermediate to Advanced C#
Online C# Programming
C Sharp Advanced – Review